Australia - Forgotten Continent

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
bohrispy

Re: Australia - Forgotten Continent

Unread post by bohrispy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:52 pm

gopi73 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 am
bohrispy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 am Stupid illiterate pakistanis did a celebration today in the masjid for winning champions trophy without taking raza.
I don't see what the problem is? It's a sport. And in sports, people cheer for their team.
The Janabsaab was also there, and being an Indian, I think he was being a good sport.
Don't get so worked up for nothing.
Please check your PM.
What im saying is very simple, if you guys want to celebrate, do it outside there is no problem. There is no need to bring country politics into a place of worship. It is simply not needed. As soon as you enter the masjid you are neither an Indian or Pakistani, you are just a muslim like everyone else in the masjid.

gopi73

Unread post by gopi73 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm not a hardcore practicer like the others, but I think you're getting worked up over nothing.

You're mixing sport with politics.

bohrispy

Unread post by bohrispy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:36 am

gopi73 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:36 pm I'm not a hardcore practicer like the others, but I think you're getting worked up over nothing.

You're mixing sport with politics.
It is because of people like you Shias and Sunnis make fun of us. What does Imam Ali have to do with cricket? What does Allah have to do with cricket? Why do we need to shout Narai Haideri for a cricket match victory? Does it make any sense? You are the one mixing religeon and sport not me.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 am

Gopi and Bohrispy welcome its good to see growing number of enlightened bloggers from the outback.

I dont want to take sides but i like that no raza was taken while India was insulted while Kasreali prince was speechless. Good progress

How was wajebat collection...easy or depressing

bohrispy

Unread post by bohrispy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am

Ozdundee wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 am Gopi and Bohrispy welcome its good to see growing number of enlightened bloggers from the outback.

I dont want to take sides but i like that no raza was taken while India was insulted while Kasreali prince was speechless. Good progress

Depressing as always. What about you?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 pm

bohrispy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am
Ozdundee wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 am Gopi and Bohrispy welcome its good to see growing number of enlightened bloggers from the outback.

Hope I paid as guided by our shariat. Very fullfing and satisfying. May our deeds get accepted.

bohrispy

Unread post by bohrispy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 am

Ozdundee wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 pm
bohrispy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am
Hope I paid as guided by our shariat. Very fullfing and satisfying. May our deeds get accepted.
Sounds like you made a donation to a charity.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:57 am

anybody got the news about Nadeem sarwar reciting marsia of Moula Ali in Sydney masjid. would appreciate if he uploads the video which is going rampant on facebook and whatsup.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 am

I am informed by Sydney reps that a Kasreali bhaisaheb held a Eid party and invited poets, officials and interfaith people.

Government and authorities officials were invited but declined to turn up. Why would they waste their time and risk backlash associating with a community leadership guilty of child sex crimes.

1 or 2 elected politicians from opposition party were invited. I heard some diplomats also failed to turn up.

And this Sarwar poet has a reputation demanding money for his performances. Wonder what he was paid ?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

This is t to report that Australia outpost of SMS is now truly on its knees.

The Appeal case is going to drag out most likely for years a retrial. This will bleed the funds of jamaat in $100 of thousands. The former Amil now a commoner who is hosted by jamaat is serving bail. Once the case is completed will be deported. The Appeal case is like a "kick me again" campaign . The Bohra brand is going to take a public hiding.

And yet Abdes dream Mola Australia kyare padharse. OzD is in stage 2 which is on hold. There is stage 3 also.

All big plans the Kasreali come up when they are on their Ramazan loot are pipe dreams , masjid expansion. How are they going to fund it and how long .

The ayaan legal advisor has removed himself due to his own run in with the law The committee trustees are random appointees to appease Indians Pakistani but keep power within a family from Tanga. All committee men and women are flooded with their family and cousins.

Madrassa are now almost 100 kids seating in squalid conditions on floor , volunteers and chaos.recent parent teachers meeting was almost a grass root revolt when the jamaat tried to recover Moalims costs by increasing fees by 300%.and a fiery group of parents objected.

A 20 year old Moalim was brought in who had right of stay as no foreigner visa was being granted. The poor lad has nothing else to do whole week but spend 6 hrs teaching on Saturday. The kid cannot lead prayers or even give a 10 min sermon in absence of Amil.

The community is now a glorified cricket club and less place of worship where directionless youth play IPL type cricket and spend more time picking t-shirt colours and women becoming cheerleaders. They consider this upliftment.

FMB is more a symbol of some activity so some crooked Prince in India is feels good.

Some are asking me to come up and lead start an organised group recognising "firepower that can unleash fire and fury" that I can call on. It is worth considering and evaluating whether I do it alone or form alliance with an established group like FD Which is an option to sweep them in. It needs to be convincing any group out there is genuinely interested in community welfare and values align. There is no way SMS can mount a challenge if the take over is within law and rights. It would be for Abdes to be be extremely reckless to act stupidly like they do in India or Africa. The Australia theatre is very different.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:27 am

Bravo Ozibhai.
Sydney Siders are "napusunk" thus beyond help. They are highly educated but emotionally illiterate.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:58 am

qutbiranglaya wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:27 am Bravo Ozibhai.
Sydney Siders are "napusunk" thus beyond help. They are highly educated but emotionally illiterate.
OzD abhi zinda he.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:23 am

What happened at Melbourne Court in Australia.
“Nobody is above the law, even the prince of the church” said one of the spectators.
“Even the church is accountable” read one of the posters.
But what about Mufi, Sydney Jamaat and its committee?
Any lessons learnt!!!!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 am

The Federal High Court sessions commence from June 2019