Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dal-chaval-palidu

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:44 pm

ALAN M. DERSHOWITZ writes on FGM in the nyt ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/opin ... -case.html

You write that I was hired “to help the defense.” In fact, under no circumstances am I defending female genital mutilation. To the contrary, I am consulting with a religious group and advocating the practice’s total abolition and the substitution of a benign, sterilized, symbolic pinprick in the hood covering the clitoris, which is much like the foreskin of the penis.

The symbolic pinprick is modeled on the longstanding Jewish tradition used when a non-Jewish child has been secularly circumcised and then converts to Judaism. The pinprick itself, like cosmetic ear piercing, has no medical benefits or harm. But it is much less intrusive than procedures practiced by some groups while protecting the constitutional right of its religious practitioners.

If all who today practice female genital mutilation can be persuaded to substitute the pinprick, as some groups have done, much good will be achieved.

Government authorities should not be allowed to forcibly remove children from their parents, as is being done in Michigan.

I am confident that my role in the case will be beneficial to young girls who belong to the group, while protecting the constitutional rights of their parents and their religion.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:57 am

Bhai Dal-chawal-Palidu,
I was under the belief, that Seyedna Mufaddal was more orthodox than SKQ. Also I believed that SKQ would serve the progressive bohra community since I believe the Progressive Bohras lack a spiritual leader who is well educated and could align the Deen and Dunia needs of people like me who believe in the teachings of Islam but don't want to revolve around forced religious doctrines. However I realize I am too naive to expect these needs to be met by organized religious organizations. I can learn a great deal from other teachers both sunni and shias. In addition I am beginning to doubt these religious leaders and feel they are skewed towards shiasm when Mowlana Ali himself served Islam under Abu Baker, Omar and Osman and even the sunni scholars now recognize that Mowla Ali was the best of them all. We also need a religious leader that makes us progress and that means using the wajebaat to improve our social welfare. In summary I have yet to find a spiritual leader like Mowla Ali to guide us to be better Muslims both spiritually and economically. For example simple interest requirements in the context of Islam and western economic system has not been understood by these religious leaders and it causes so much frustrations. The desire to go to heaven has been manipulated to make us selfish instead of selfless. I have given up hope and just want to be a sheep like many of us and spend my life only concerned with what I can contribute to my family and a few I can help.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:52 pm

yfm wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:57 am Bhai Dal-chawal-Palidu,
I was under the belief, that Seyedna Mufaddal was more orthodox than SKQ. Also I believed that SKQ would serve the progressive bohra community since I believe the Progressive Bohras lack a spiritual leader who is well educated and could align the Deen and Dunia needs of people like me who believe in the teachings of Islam but don't want to revolve around forced religious doctrines. However I realize I am too naive to expect these needs to be met by organized religious organizations. I can learn a great deal from other teachers both sunni and shias. In addition I am beginning to doubt these religious leaders and feel they are skewed towards shiasm when Mowlana Ali himself served Islam under Abu Baker, Omar and Osman and even the sunni scholars now recognize that Mowla Ali was the best of them all. We also need a religious leader that makes us progress and that means using the wajebaat to improve our social welfare. In summary I have yet to find a spiritual leader like Mowla Ali to guide us to be better Muslims both spiritually and economically. For example simple interest requirements in the context of Islam and western economic system has not been understood by these religious leaders and it causes so much frustrations. The desire to go to heaven has been manipulated to make us selfish instead of selfless. I have given up hope and just want to be a sheep like many of us and spend my life only concerned with what I can contribute to my family and a few I can help.
Br/Sis YFM,
Well said this time, except the last line "I have given up hope and just want to be a sheep like many of us and spend my life only concerned with what I can contribute to my family and a few I can help."
Nevertheless, it is your decision, I respect it and good luck being sheep :D

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:14 am

When Imam Hussein encountered coerupt caliph, Hussein didn't give Yazid, any allegiance. The people of Iraq betrayed him. Yet Imam Hussein sacrificed everything including his life to fight against corrupt Yazid. We have corrupt religious leaders but who stands up against it let alone sacrifice their lives. Instead every one folows them in the name of Islam and believes they will be led to heaven. We had founding fathers who fought against that corruption but the fight is now over. I am just waiting as many like sheep. Of course your good wishes is appreciated.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 am

Lawyer: Mosque paid for genital mutilation
Oralandar Brand-Williams , The Detroit News Published 6:55 p.m. ET June 13, 2017 | Updated 12:25 a.m. ET June 14, 2017
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... 102829092/

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:14 am

There have been conflicting messages from the Dawoodi Bohra community regarding female genital mutilation.
Community leader Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin endorsed female genital mutilation in April 2016, according to Sahiyo, a nonprofit group in India that is trying to end the practice.
But a month later, leaders at the Farmington Hills mosque ordered its members to follow state and federal laws and not engage in female genital mutilation.
Woodward, the assistant U.S. attorney, cited the edict from the Metro Detroit mosque in court Monday to show Nagarwala was aware that female genital mutilation is a crime.
Nagarwala is charged with female genital mutilation, a five-year felony, and transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, a felony punishable by 10 years to life, according to a complaint unsealed in U.S. District Court.

Dawoodi Bohras are known for their distinctive dress. Women dress in a traditional two-piece dress that in Nagarwala’s case, includes a distinctive blue or pink head-covering.
“When I saw her picture, I knew immediately that she was a part of the Dawoodi Bohra community,” said Dawud Walid, executive director of the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
The sect’s mosque in Farmington Hills was built in 1988 and is attended by about 125 families.
“It is a more insular community,” Walid said. “They do not mingle, and that mosque doesn’t really affiliate with any of the other mosques in Metro Detroit.”
Walid also said he has never heard of a religious procedure described by Nagarwala’s defense team.
“Her admission of it being a religious practice is not a legitimate defense,” Walid said.
Kundawala had a more blunt assessment.
“It’s baloney,” he said.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... 100563870/

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 am

Like Trump and his FBI fiasco, the justice system stinks. Instead of using tax payers money to help the community they destroy families and children's lives and we the FGM opponnents become the watchers of this entertainment. Look at how many blacks in the jail only because they have no money for attorneys. Now we bohras, the brownies are going to be in the a same boat. Let the welfare system feed and educate our girls and wait and see what happens when they grow up and have this hate for the FGM opponents and our legal system. Boy it's going to be a "far far better place " than the FGM opponents will have dreamed of. Anguished onlooker.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:26 pm

yfm: I have read your posts on this and other topics. Also, I have read posts from others too. In following them I can 'pigeon-hole'
their leanings in one of four slots: 1: Progressive, 2: SMS, 3: SQS, 4: Shit-disturber. I do not know under which category I should file your posts. Please feel free to add a fifth slot if you so feel.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:06 pm

^
Noorani Toilet

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Detroit – A fourth person charged in an alleged conspiracy to mutilate the genitalia of prepubescent girls was released on bond Wednesday and barred from having contact with members of a mosque embroiled in the case.Tahera Shafiq, 48, of Farmington Hills was released on home confinement after being charged with conspiracy to commit female genital mutilation and aiding and abetting.She is accused of arriving at a Livonia clinic before two girls allegedly were mutilated and leaving afterward, according to federal prosecutors.The complaint comes more than one month after The Detroit News reported federal agents had raided the woman’s home as part of an ongoing investigation. The News did not name Shafiq at the time because she had not been charged with a crime.The charge is the latest development in a case prosecutors say involves as many as 100 girls who may have had their genitalia mutilated during a 12-year conspiracy.“She did nothing wrong or illegal here,” Shafiq’s lawyer Victoria Burton-Harris told reporters. “She is doing surprisingly well. She has watched her friends go through this for a number of months and is doing as well as you could expect.”The high-profile criminal case – the nation’s first federal case since female genital mutilation was outlawed in 1996 – is raising awareness about a procedure practiced by some members of the Dawoodi Bohra, a small sect of Shia Muslims.The four people charged are all members of the Dawoodi Bohra community, which is based locally out of Anjuman-e-Najmi mosque in Farmington Hills.Shafiq, a naturalized U.S. citizen who works in medical billing and is the mother of two adult children, appeared briefly in federal court wearing handcuffs, ankle chains and a long, Robin egg blue rida, the traditional Dawoodi Bohra dress that covered Shafiq from head to toe and was decorated with large white flower petals.“She is grateful the court recognized the inappropriateness of pretrial detention,” her lawyer said afterward.Before she was released,
Shafiq was ordered to surrender her passport and barred from having any contact with alleged victims, witnesses or co-defendants.
“They’re friends,” her lawyer said.
Shafiq also must wear a GPS tether and is barred from using the internet, except for work and to communicate with her lawyer. Otherwise, Shafiq can only have contact with relatives.
Shafiq also cannot attend the mosque, which is part of the broader Dawoodi Bohra community based in India.
“We have concerns that obstructive conduct has taken place at that mosque,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Sara Woodward said Wednesday.
Shafiq was arrested Wednesday en route to the mosque, her lawyer said.
Shafiq allegedly was at the clinic Feb. 3 when prosecutors say two 7-year-old girls from Minnesota were cut at the Livonia medical clinic.
Dr. Jumana Nagarwala of Northville is accused of mutilating the genitalia of two girls Feb. 3 at the clinic, owned by Dr. Fakhruddin Attar.
The Farmington Hills man has been indicted along with his wife, Dr. Farida Attar, who is accused of helping arrange the procedure and being in the examination room while it was performed.
Investigators have obtained text messages exchanged among Nagarwala, Attar and Shafiq that mention meeting at the clinic Feb. 3, the night the two girls allegedly underwent the procedure.
The Attars are accused of committing female genital mutilation, trying to cover up the crime and conspiring with Nagarwala to cut girls as part of a procedure practiced by their religious and cultural community.
Nagarwala is being held without bond. The Attars were released on bond last week.
One girl told the FBI that Nagarwala “pinched” her on the “place (where) she goes pee,’” and a subsequent medical examinations showed the girl’s genitals did not appear normal and a section had been altered or removed, according to a court filing. A doctor also observed scar tissue and small healing lacerations.
One girl told the FBI that Nagarwala “pinched” her on the “place (where) she goes pee,’” and a subsequent medical examinations showed the girl’s genitals did not appear normal and a section had been altered or removed, according to a court filing. A doctor also observed scar tissue and small healing lacerations.
The second girl identified Nagarwala as the doctor she visited in Detroit and a subsequent medical exam showed the girl’s genitalia had a small incision and a small tear, according to a court filing.
Prosecutors have identified other children who may have been cut by Nagarwala, according to the criminal complaint. One girl identified Shafiq as being present for the procedure.
Some members of the Dawoodi Bohra community who have spoken against the procedure said genital mutilation is performed to suppress female sexuality, reduce sexual pleasure and curb promiscuity, according to court records.
The procedure has no health benefits for girls and women, according to the World Health Organization.
Defense lawyers say the procedure performed on the girls was not female genital mutilation and that the government is overreaching.
Nagarwala’s lawyer has said the doctor merely removed mucous membrane from the girls’ genitalia, placed the material on gauze pads and gave it to their families for burial.
The girls were brought to the clinic by mothers who wanted them to undergo a religious rite of passage, defense lawyers said.
The procedures were benign and legal, defense lawyers have said.Defense lawyers also have attacked the government’s evidence.
Fakhruddin Attar’s lawyer, Mary Chartier, said FBI surveillance footage outside the clinic is such poor quality that identifying the doctor – or anyone – is impossible.The defense team also recently added famed constitutional law scholar and attorney Alan Dershowitz.
Shafiq was released on bond one day after an attorney alleged the mosque paid Nagarwala to perform female genital mutilation.
On Wednesday, mosque leaders released a statement attacking the claim.
“At no time has the … mosque paid for any religious medical procedure whatsoever,” the statement read. “These comments are made without factual evidence to back it up and are intended to intently misstate, overstate and inflame an already difficult situation.”

rsnell@detroitnews.com

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Doesn't matter what you think. It's your time. My time I am going to stand up for our community, I will speak up for parents and doctors who are being persecuted for no other reason but following their religious beliefs and I applaud Seyedna Muffadal for standing up for our religious belies as practiced by our forefathers for the following reasons: 1. A justice system that harms the very victim it tries to protect is flawed. The girls suffer, the parents suffer and the doctors suffer. The only people who smile are the women who feel that sex is what they were created for and hope they get their Sexual appetite satisfied. 2. Many Islamic scholars don't want to get involved because it is a waste of their time but as a bohra I want to stand up for my community because these women have nothing better to do than spend their energies thinking about sex and what they believe they were deprived of. 3. If they were sensible, they would have chosen better ways to handle this than to humiliate our community and ourselves and thus make us a laughing stock. We are a good natured well educated and religious community and we don't deserve to be put in to this fiasco.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

yfm
We are a good natured well educated and religious community and we don't deserve to be put in to this fiasco.
Really- Asking men to make Roti and asking educated Women to quit jobs and stay home to make TOPI for their husbands and not to even leave the house with out the permission of their Husbands in not the HUMILIATION and fiasco.
Unfortunately our community WAS well educated but your Moula SMS does not know the difference between Science and opening a Hardware Store.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Who is talking about listening to SMS?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

yfm wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:24 pm Doesn't matter what you think. It's your time. My time I am going to stand up for our community, I will speak up for parents and doctors who are being persecuted for no other reason but following their religious beliefs and I applaud Seyedna Muffadal for standing up for our religious belies as practiced by our forefathers for the following reasons: 1. A justice system that harms the very victim it tries to protect is flawed. The girls suffer, the parents suffer and the doctors suffer. The only people who smile are the women who feel that sex is what they were created for and hope they get their Sexual appetite satisfied. 2. Many Islamic scholars don't want to get involved because it is a waste of their time but as a bohra I want to stand up for my community because these women have nothing better to do than spend their energies thinking about sex and what they believe they were deprived of. 3. If they were sensible, they would have chosen better ways to handle this than to humiliate our community and ourselves and thus make us a laughing stock. We are a good natured well educated and religious community and we don't deserve to be put in to this fiasco.
The doctor is in jail because she broke the law of the country that she lives in. She listened to MS beating his chest and saying that the laws of the Western Governments do not mean anything and should not make a difference to our ways. So she went ahead and cut the girls despite orders from the jamaat not to do so.
In this scenario, the biggest culprit is MS but since he is not the one that broke the law, the doctor must pay the price. She did what she did knowing she was breaking the law. Sahiyo are not preoccupied with sex - they are crying out because they were violated at a young age. It's the creepy men that insist that little girls genitalia be tempered with that are obsessed with something perverted. Regardless, I don't think Sahiyo reported the doctor. If Sahiyo had the information of the doctor, they would have reported her a long time ago. I am pretty sure it was a mother who was being forced to cut her daughter who reported the doctor in order to protect her child.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:34 pm

As long as I am not going to jail, as long as my kids are with me, as long as I am safe, I will beat the drums and join the band wagon and proclaim that MS is the culprit and will try to abolish the FGM. Why should I care what happens to these stupid people who want to perform Khatna on their daughters, it is NOT my problem. To these women or Sahiyo or what ever name they go by, all I have to say is let the mother's decide if they want their daughters to go through Khatna. Sneakily sending the FBI and the law enforcement officers to get them, is inhuman and right is not accomplished by doing wrong. People who have accomplished the right have won over the people's rights have not done so through law enforcement. These same laws that you depend on to protect you are double edged sword. Ask the generation that fought for India independence and they will remind you where the laws were when they threw Indians in jail and murdered them. Where is the law when the USA goes and invades other countries and mutilated them. Today we are letting the western laws in to our religious beliefs. Tomorrow they will use our religious belies to persecute us. It is only women with pea brains who think answers to their Sexual problems can be solved by dancing on the streets.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:29 pm

yfm wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:34 pm let the mother's decide if they want their daughters to go through Khatna.
Don't you mean "let the women decide" whether they want khafd done on themselves? Why should a child's bodily integrity be violated for religious reasons when there is no medical benefit. Free-will is so important in the Bohra doctrine. You should not give misaq unless it is of your own free-will. You should not enter nikah unless it is your own free-will. So why in this is there coercion?

In the MS world, I understand that free-will has no role. There is coercion in everything from misaq to waajebaat. But then I was never deluded that they were true bohras anyway....

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:05 pm

No body questions free will. This is the cornerstone of Islam. What we are arguing for is common sense and humane issues with respect to our communal well being. Putting our brothers and sisters in jail for practicing our religious beliefs just because we want a change is not human and not Islamic. We will never win peoples hearts by forcing our views down their throat. Just like we can not stop people from doing matam by forcing our views on them. Whether we like our dai's or whether they are corrupt, is no reason for forcing the bohras to change and effecting their welfare. We are one community and should not hurt each other because by so doing we hurt ourselves. When Gandhi, fought for independence he united all Indians irrespective of religion. Politically he made us a strong force. These women are dividing us and inflicting pain and suffering on our whole bohra community and that only because of sex, irrespective of lives they damage. We blame the shaitan, for making Eve cause us to be dropped from the heavens. Should we blame shaitan for letting our own women cause such pain, suffering and humiliation on us the bohra community?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am

yfm wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:24 pm Doesn't matter what you think. It's your time. My time I am going to stand up for our community, I will speak up for parents and doctors who are being persecuted for no other reason but following their religious beliefs and I applaud Seyedna Muffadal for standing up for our religious belies as practiced by our forefathers for the following reasons: 1. A justice system that harms the very victim it tries to protect is flawed. The girls suffer, the parents suffer and the doctors suffer. The only people who smile are the women who feel that sex is what they were created for and hope they get their Sexual appetite satisfied. 2. Many Islamic scholars don't want to get involved because it is a waste of their time but as a bohra I want to stand up for my community because these women have nothing better to do than spend their energies thinking about sex and what they believe they were deprived of. 3. If they were sensible, they would have chosen better ways to handle this than to humiliate our community and ourselves and thus make us a laughing stock. We are a good natured well educated and religious community and we don't deserve to be put in to this fiasco.
Yes you are very right why do we should ban FGM, this tradition should continue since our fathers and forefathers have done it Why break this chain links. FGM is our birthright, in fact willing or unwilling we should cut all females because that's our Dawat ni reet che. This bloody stupid indian government also banned SATI (burning the women alive when husband dies) these was also Dawaat ni Reet for some other religion and community. The best is to break each nation into tribes and let them practice their dawaat ni reet as they please. Some mutilate genitalia some can burn women alive. But did you notice something there is one common factor WOMEN. Let make this as DAWAAT ni Reet each one of you should do my kadamboosi every 1st of the month with money because that way i don't have to work and it becomes Dawaat ni reet , while you low-lives can kiss my feet and don't forget FAKHIR NAJWA's because that is now considered DAWAAT NI REET and henceforth 2 generations down it will become tradition whether right or wrong its Dawaat ni reet che and my kids can live happly ever after.

(Please understand the sarcasm before you attack me)

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 am

The only people who smile are the women who feel that sex is what they were created for and hope they get their Sexual appetite satisfied. 2. Many Islamic scholars don't want to get involved because it is a waste of their time but as a bohra I want to stand up for my community because these women have nothing better to do than spend their energies thinking about sex and what they believe they were deprived of.

And all this women are thinking of sex WITH THEIR NISKAH HUSBANDS not A FOOTBALL TEAM. Please choose words correctly
On this one i would like to Quote an Hadith of Rasulallah SAW that if husband is waiting for wife to complete her salah then she must shorten her Dua's and complete her Salah quick else her salat will not be accepted and Malaikaat will pray lanaat on such women who denies sex to her husband. Lets not forget Rasulallah SAW had 12 wives and Moula Ali AS had more then 100 concubines. Please check this info with your local Aamil and confine if i am wrong.

What about karachi Aaamil having affair with Bohra circumcised married women, she is not part of Sahiyo group.

And to answer " hope they get their Sexual appetite satisfied " what about men like you, Please google Burhani Guard in Huston Ashura and you will find beach bodies and mermaids pictures with Burhani guards. It is scientifically proven Men has stronger appetite of sex then women. After certain age women circumcised or uncircumcised will have sex only for the pleasure of their men else they prefer a tub of ice cream.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Genital Mutilation widens to include Mothers
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... 103069236/

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:17 am

I am sure SMB has wide smile and feels good. But those who laugh last laughs the longest. In this month of Ramadan I pray that women like SMB and her group never feel happiness again in this life or hereafter, not only when it comes to SEX but in other areas as well.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:10 am

yfm wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:17 am I am sure SMB has wide smile and feels good. But those who laugh last laughs the longest. In this month of Ramadan I pray that women like SMB and her group never feel happiness again in this life or hereafter, not only when it comes to SEX but in other areas as well.
I agree SMB= Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did not feel happiness again in this life because he was abused by his children and paraded for the wealth. But he does has a wide smile now as he is resting peacefully, un-abused and tortured

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:49 am

yfm wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:17 am I am sure SMB has wide smile and feels good. But those who laugh last laughs the longest. In this month of Ramadan I pray that women like SMB and her group never feel happiness again in this life or hereafter, not only when it comes to SEX but in other areas as well.
If you disagree, pray that people get rightly guided in these last few days of the holy month. Why are you praying for soemthing bad for another fellow humanbeing? If you still don't agree, just say that Allah will judge amongst the things that we disagree; why such bud-dua?

He is just reporting the news, that is all. You can't blame him for the fact that it is in the news.
Last edited by dal-chaval-palidu on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 am

He/She is just reporting the news, that is all. You can blame him/her for the fact that it is in the news.
For the record, I am HE

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:02 am

allbird wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am
Yes you are very right why do we should ban FGM, this tradition should continue since our fathers and forefathers have done it Why break this chain links. FGM is our birthright, in fact willing or unwilling we should cut all females because that's our Dawat ni reet che. This bloody stupid indian government also banned SATI (burning the women alive when husband dies) these was also Dawaat ni Reet for some other religion and community. The best is to break each nation into tribes and let them practice their dawaat ni reet as they please. Some mutilate genitalia some can burn women alive. But did you notice something there is one common factor WOMEN. Let make this as DAWAAT ni Reet each one of you should do my kadamboosi every 1st of the month with money because that way i don't have to work and it becomes Dawaat ni reet , while you low-lives can kiss my feet and don't forget FAKHIR NAJWA's because that is now considered DAWAAT NI REET and henceforth 2 generations down it will become tradition whether right or wrong its Dawaat ni reet che and my kids can live happly ever after.

There is a lot of difference between sati and khafz that bohras perform .
Why just bohras , even Christian, even Jews , but every community is performing except the Hindus . In khafz it's not the women who is harmed, it it would have been the truth the dawoodi bohras would have become extinct. But it's not the case . And about sati the women was burned alive . There is a difference. And why just target only bohras and that to just dawoodi bohras when all other sect / divisions are performing it . Bring them ask them . No you progressives are by just a name not by its meaning . Atleast syedna mufaddal took a stand clear than the Mr taher fakhruddin who says in favor of syedna mufaddal and on other hand supports the revolts he is a confused person. Every thing cannot be decide by the child if that was so then even polio vaccine should not be given, even any medicine should not be given to the children's until they reach a matured age .It's shameful that the people of our own community are not ready to come out in the defence of khafz where as the people of other community are ready to stand with the bohras defending it with all possible help.

bohrispy

Unread post by bohrispy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:23 am

hello52 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:02 am
allbird wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am

Why just bohras , even Christian, even Jews , but every community is performing except the Hindus . In khafz it's not the women who is harmed, it it would have been the truth the dawoodi bohras would have become extinct. But it's not the case . And about sati the women was burned alive . There is a difference. And why just target only bohras and that to just dawoodi bohras when all other sect / divisions are performing it . Bring them ask them . No you progressives are by just a name not by its meaning . Atleast syedna mufaddal took a stand clear than the Mr taher fakhruddin who says in favor of syedna mufaddal and on other hand supports the revolts he is a confused person. Every thing cannot be decide by the child if that was so then even polio vaccine should not be given, even any medicine should not be given to the children's until they reach a matured age .It's shameful that the people of our own community are not ready to come out in the defence of khafz where as the people of other community are ready to stand with the bohras defending it with all possible help.
Khifz is same as Sati. Both are done so that the wife doesnt keep sexual relations with another man. Who the hell are you to say khifz or khatna is a birth right? Are you mental? Male khatna and female khifz are both against human nature. If you want to be pure then cut your whole ass hole off from your body and cut the whole vagina and penis, why just a little bit? This is what molas khushi is.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:19 am

Why just bohras , even Christian, even Jews , but every community is performing except the Hindus .

I know lots of Jews (Rabbi) and discussed this with them openly after reading your reply, and what surprisingly they not only laugh and denied it. But was told that no where in Toraah it's mentioned about female circumcision. They asked me..... is it mentioned in Quran ? and i had no answer of it.

Similar was confirmed with Parsis, Jains, Buddhist, Christians (Catholics, Protestations, Jehovah Witness ), Japanese (Shintoism). If some one in Europe can discuss this further with their friends and add to the list. The word "EVERY COMMUNITY IS PERFORMING..." is bit loose ended statement with generalization.

In khafz it's not the women who is harmed,

Oh i was under impression Khafz is for women and Khatna is for male. So in Khafz if women is NOT harmed then who is ? confused !!!

it it would have been the truth the dawoodi bohras would have become extinct. But it's not the case .

Has Hinduism become extinct after SATI BAN ?

And about sati the women was burned alive . There is a difference. And why just target only bohras and that to just dawoodi bohras when all other sect / divisions are performing it . Bring them ask them .

I did ask a priest, a Rabbi, and if i get chance will also ask Dalai lama.

No you progressives are by just a name not by its meaning .

Sorry i don't belong to progressive movement, i am a main stream bohra but now grown up and asking questions since this forum is open if ITS.com starts a forum like this one i will still join as "Albird" and bring my points up.

Atleast syedna mufaddal took a stand clear than the Mr taher fakhruddin who says in favor of syedna mufaddal and on other hand supports the revolts he is a confused person. Every thing cannot be decide by the child if that was so then even polio vaccine should not be given, even any medicine should not be given to the children's until they reach a matured age .It's shameful that the people of our own community are not ready to come out in the defence of khafz where as the people of other community are ready to stand with the bohras defending it with all possible help.
[/quote]

About vaccination there are it is still personal choice, not all medication are giving when you are infant. Hap B, C are given to grown ups and people are given choice the fact is you can deny taking it and still considered part of human race. FD has done a bit shifty in this case and they are giving a CHOICE which is denied in SMS's dawaat. "La iqra fiddeen" is not followed by SMS. You cannot deny God's (Allah SWT) given freedom, then your become PHERON.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 am

Why just bohras , even Christian, even Jews , but every community is performing except the Hindus .

I know lots of Jews (Rabbi) and discussed this with them openly after reading your reply, and what surprisingly they not only laugh and denied it. But was told that no where in Toraah it's mentioned about female circumcision. They asked me..... is it mentioned in Quran ? and i had no answer of it.

Similar was confirmed with Parsis, Jains, Buddhist, Christians (Catholics, Protestations, Jehovah Witness ), Japanese (Shintoism). If some one in Europe can discuss this further with their friends and add to the list. The word "EVERY COMMUNITY IS PERFORMING..." is bit loose ended statement with generalization.

In khafz it's not the women who is harmed,

Oh i was under impression Khafz is for women and Khatna is for male. So in Khafz if women is NOT harmed then who is ? confused !!!

it it would have been the truth the dawoodi bohras would have become extinct. But it's not the case .

Has Hinduism become extinct after SATI BAN ?

And about sati the women was burned alive . There is a difference. And why just target only bohras and that to just dawoodi bohras when all other sect / divisions are performing it . Bring them ask them .

I did ask a priest, a Rabbi, and if i get chance will also ask Dalai lama.

No you progressives are by just a name not by its meaning .

Sorry i don't belong to progressive movement, i am a main stream bohra but now grown up and asking questions since this forum is open if ITS.com starts a forum like this one i will still join as "Albird" and bring my points up.

Atleast syedna mufaddal took a stand clear than the Mr taher fakhruddin who says in favor of syedna mufaddal and on other hand supports the revolts he is a confused person. Every thing cannot be decide by the child if that was so then even polio vaccine should not be given, even any medicine should not be given to the children's until they reach a matured age .It's shameful that the people of our own community are not ready to come out in the defence of khafz where as the people of other community are ready to stand with the bohras defending it with all possible help.
[/quote]

About vaccination there are it is still personal choice, not all medication are giving when you are infant. Hap B, C are given to grown ups and people are given choice the fact is you can deny taking it and still considered part of human race. FD has done a bit shifty in this case and they are giving a CHOICE which is denied in SMS's dawaat. "La iqra fiddeen" is not followed by SMS. You cannot deny God's (Allah SWT) given freedom, then your become PHERON.

bohrispy

Unread post by bohrispy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:39 am

STOP KHATNA AND STOP KHAFZ USE YOUR BRAIN!!! ALLAH HAS DESIGNED US PERFECTLY!!! EVERYTHING IS GIVEN FOR A REASON AND HAS AN IMPORTANT FUNCTION IN THE HUMAN BODY!!! CLITORIS IS THE MOST SENSITIVE PART AND WITHOUT A FORESKIN THE PENIS GLANS DRIES UP AND LOOKS UGLY AND LOSES SENSATION!!! WAKE UP!!!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:42 am

The question of FGM has been discussed to death here. Let me ask lovers of Muffy, for example "hello52", if FGM should or should not be done in the US where it is illegal? First, Muffy, in his usual misogynist and barbarian way, shouted and yelled, from the takhat, that FGM must be done. Then, the various jamaats in the US sent letters to everyone that FGM must not be done. So which is it? Seems Muffy and his followers suffer from some sort of spit personality and are unable to determine which way to go. Or, perhaps, they are liars and deceivers and the jamaat letters were only meant to protect Muffy and his Kothari Mafia's skin.

To those girls who talk about "religious freedom". I ask you the following: where were you when people, based on their private conscience, and exercising their religious freedom, said things which the Shehzadas and the Kothar did not like? Did you fight for their rights, or did you, like the Mafia run by SMB and his kids, join those who physically assaulted them, destroy their families and ruin their lives? So, you want freedom to mutilate little girls, but deny the right of others to use words to criticize the Kothar and the Shezadas. Amazing how these Bohris do not understand the meaning of hypocrisy.

The reality of the matter is that Muffy, who has usurped the community leadership, is a misogynist barbarian who believes that women should sit in the corner of the house, study home science, sew, cook, take care of kids and make topis. All of this is not hearsay, but recorded and available on youtube and elsewhere. Hence, to expect any sort of positive change from him is a fools errand. It is best to either secretly or openly leave his backward jamaat and join FD or live your life on your own, without any coercion or input from various SXX contenders and pretenders. Allah has given each of us a brain, so it is best to utilize it to the best extent we can.