Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:34 am

Jor Jabardasti has reached new heights:

"Shadzada Taha Bhaisaheb Najumuddin DM no farmaan aali che ke *10-15 Zilqad (2-7 August) tamam Aalame Imaan ma Ashara Ohbat na programo thase*. Gai kale ummal kiraam na webinar ma farmayu ke Huzurala TUS na taraf si har ek gaam ma special representative mokalwa ma avse aney ye special representative Ohbat na programo aqd farmawse.

Ala zalik em *farmaan che ke koi bhi mumin, mumina ya farzand aa tarikh na darmiyan holiday ya tafrih par nahin jai* aney koi bhi mutafarriq program ma shamil nahi thai ye irshaad munir che. *Aa dino ma koi bhi tafrih no intezam karwa ma avi hoi ye cancel kare em amre ali che.*

*Aa tarikh faqat Ashara Ohbat waste makhsoos rakhwa ma ave ye farmaan ali che.*

Em ummid che and yaqin che ke sagla mumineen farman mathe charawse *Huzurala TUS na khushi hasil karse.* "

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:26 am

A daring teenager from Pune managed to outsmart his kidnappers and fled to safety in a Mumbai-bound train after he was forcefully taken into an autorickshaw to Pune railway station last evening.

The incident took place yesterday when Burhan Latiwala, 13, had gone to pick up a food parcel from a hotel. According to the police, while Latiwala was walking towards the hotel near his house in Kondwa, two people allegedly came out of an autorickshaw, grabbed him and took him inside. "They stuffed cloth into his mouth and headed to Pune railway station," said Latiwala's uncle Qutubdin Sameeerbhai Makda.

13-year-old Burhan Latiwala

On reaching the station, the boy pushed his kidnappers and ran into the crowd. He then climbed on to the Pune-Jodhpur Express train that was just about to leave the station. "He entered the S-9 bogie of the train and requested one of the passengers sitting inside to give him his cellphone. He then called his father and narrated the entire incident. As the train had left the station, the father told the boy to get down at Vasai station, so that his uncles in Mumbai could pick him up from there," said an RPF official.

Latiwala's uncles Saifudin Saifee and Makda were waiting for him at Vasai station. "After his father called me up, I rushed to Vasai station and with the help of the RPF police, safely rescued the kid. We are thankful to the fellow passengers for helping the boy," said Saifee.

Burhan Latiwala's uncle Qutubdin Sameeerbhai Makda

The RPF police at Vasai station have filed a panchanama in the case. "We have taken his statement and after speaking with his father, he was handed over to his relatives at 1.30 am on Monday," the RPF said. Further investigation is on.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/teen-ou ... i/18429172

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:01 am

Brave kid...

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Muffy in Kuwait
Text forwarded as received from Kuwait.

Kuwait waghar jamaat ni history ma pehli waqat ewu thayu k hazaro na majma ma koi pan ek mumeen ubha na thaya ane mobile jeb c na nikalo sagla itminan c bethi ne nashat na sathe buland awaz c mola mola Mufaddal mola ni nida kidi. mola khush thaine waram war ek ek mumeen per tabbsum c nazar inayat farmavi, sagla sehraab thai gaya BGI na leader Sh Obri ye logo nu shukriya ada kidu. As saglu BURHANI GUARDS INTERNATIONAL na commander Sh Aliasghar Obri na zehre dast thayu, warna yaha moomenin ne Arab log maatam karwa nathi detaa.
Aa bhai nu Kuwait ni government ma ghanuj influence che etle mola ni visit possible thai.
Bhai ne mola ni dua ma Shamil karjo. Aamin
Attachments
VID-20170719-WA0009.mp4
(9.1 MiB) Downloaded 347 times
VID-20170719-WA0008.mp4
(8.43 MiB) Downloaded 300 times

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:45 am

My soul searching Q? for anyone who believes in the infallibility of the imam is the following

Do you have any doubt in your mind about the infallibility of the Imam ..if yes stop here , no need to read further

If you have no doubts about the infallibility of the Imam then read ahead and think about this :

DMBS's team(with permission from DMBS) has openly stated in court, that they believe Nass can be changed and they have given the example of Nizar.
Nizari's claim that Imam Mustansir had done the nass on Nizar. However, Imam later changed it on Imam Mustali.
DMBS team said that they believe that imam mustansir later changed it.

Since you have read till here (I am assuming you are a staunch believer of Imam's infallibility)
Now for a moment imagine that if imam made nass and then changed it , it just means that he(imam) realised that his decision was a mistake (na-uzobillah), and that he needs to change/rectify it.
We common folks do such mistakes, not Imam.

On many occasions i have heard in Burhanuddin's mola (RA) waaz that imam's actions are perfect and flawless, and there is no room for error or misjudgment.
And here , in this scenario , we are not talking about a small thing ,but the most important decision the imam ever takes (that is of nass).

It is on the borderline of blasphemy to even think of such thing that imam can change nass!!

To any honest mumin's disgust, here we have the most outrageous claim by DMBS and his henchmen that Imam Mustansir changed nass(indirectly claiming that imam misjudged).

And also all this lies for what ??... Just to prove in front of the judge that Burhnauddin mola(RA) might have done nass first on Mazoon mola , but later changed it to DMBS.
Does this DMBS' team even know, how very insulting and preposterous claim they are making just to win a case.
Basically they have brought the infallibility of Imam into Question.

Just to add to above , it is common knowledge in Dawoodi Bohra that a Dai does nass on the ilham of Imam-uz-zamaan.
So basically(according to DMBS) first imam informed Burhanuddin Mola(RA) to do nass on SKQ(RA), then Imam realised his mistake and again after many years , he gave Ilham to
change nass to DMBS.
I mean this kind of statement and claim, to be put forth under oath is not just ridiculous , but totally against everything what previous 51 duats have taught us.

On a lighter note , the lawyer from DMBS side (Mr. Chagla), was quite amused by the stance of DMBS team, because he being a Nizari Khoja , was surprised that Dawoodi bohras(under DMBS) now
think Nizar was the rightful imam.
DMBS is out to make a joke of our heritage and doctrine by these stupid claims.

To all who still have a rational mind but believe in DMBS ... after reading this do u still think DMBS is Dai

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 am

First of, shouldn't the above post be in the court case thread?

Secondly, is it really true that this is the argument presented by the SMS side - that nass can be changed and they have used the Imam Mustali/Nizar episode as evidence? I know on the website maintained by Saif53 they have made the argument that it is written in some text attributed to Imam Amir and their version is that it is only given as a hypothetical example i.e. they don't believe nass was actually changed but they are saying that this text attributed to Imam Amir states that even it did then it is valid.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:45 am My soul searching Q? for anyone who believes in the infallibility of the imam is the following

Do you have any doubt in your mind about the infallibility of the Imam ..if yes stop here , no need to read further

If you have no doubts about the infallibility of the Imam then read ahead and think about this :

DMBS's team(with permission from DMBS) has openly stated in court, that they believe Nass can be changed and they have given the example of Nizar.
Nizari's claim that Imam Mustansir had done the nass on Nizar. However, Imam later changed it on Imam Mustali.
DMBS team said that they believe that imam mustansir later changed it.

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
I made the same point in the thread dealing with the court case. Please refer to that thread also.

The question of nass on Nizar is difficult to answer. Remember, centuries have gone by and the historical record is tampered with, and the answer one gets from it depends on who you support: Nizaris claim nass was done on Nizar, Mustalis claim that nass was done on Imam Mustali. It is impossible to verify either way.

However, a more fundamental question is: can an Imam change his mind about his successor? Are there other examples in the past? Or, given that on of key doctrines of Ismailism is that the Imam is infallible, one must assume by default that the nass once done won't be changed?

It is interesting that Muffy has to resort to this argument. It implies that they implicitly accept that the nass was done on SKQ. Hence, the early actions of Muffy and his brothers is not surprising: they treated SKQ with outmost respect and love, and held him in the highest esteem.

However, later, under the influence of the Evil Root, i.e. Yusuf Najmuddin, they wavered in their faith and, by doing so, took the road of Iblis. The rest of their lives their actions went downhill: first, opposing the mazoon in secret, taking control of the seat of the da'i, and, the final step, orchestrating the coup against SMB. At first, no doubt, they thought that SMB will pass away soon. However, he survived for two more years, during which Muffy threw the community into turmoil: his outrageous rants, his ridiculous fatwas against women, his money grubbing and fanatical ways ... all are documented here and elsewhere. Worst of all, it was obvious for everyone to see how he paraded his sick father, sticking dentures into his mouth, and forcing him to sit for hours and perform actions that he clearly was too sick to do.

Now, the hellish weed of the Muffy dawaat has grown to grotesque proportions. The have made mockery of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain. Every event there are funds demanded, for this and that scheme. Women are being subjected to FGM, told to sit in the corner of the house, study only home science, cook, sew and knit topis. They are even denying and falsifying the very doctrines on which our faith is founded.

This is the result of their action that they chose, three decades ago, to adopt the position of Iblis: i.e, deny the rightful successor of SMB. Now, there is no depth they won't plumb and no wickedness they will refrain from. Common bohris are so brain dead and in such intellectual stupor, that they can't see how their leader is taking them down the path of perdition.

In all this, what surprises me is the attitude of common Bohras. It seems they are simply incapable of thinking for themselves. Even the failure of the Progressive movement is due to the lack of support from the common people, who love to be exploited and abused, it seems. Like sheep, they have been sheared endlessly and repeatedly. Yet they go back for more abuse. It is truly unbelievable. Tomorrow, if Muffy claims he is Imam or even a prophet, they will willingly accept it, as long as they can get a nice meal and a few good burps afterwards. Truly sad.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Biradar wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 am However, a more fundamental question is: can an Imam change his mind about his successor? Are there other examples in the past? Or, given that on of key doctrines of Ismailism is that the Imam is infallible, one must assume by default that the nass once done won't be changed?
Bro Biradar, regarding the whole concept of nass, in another thread - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11267 - I shared a paper written by Paul E Walker. It made interesting reading and touched on this same question. It appeared to imply, obviously from a historical analysis point of view, that this seemed common as there were social/political circumstances at play. What's your take on it?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 pm

kimanumanu wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:15 pm
Biradar wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 am However, a more fundamental question is: can an Imam change his mind about his successor? Are there other examples in the past? Or, given that on of key doctrines of Ismailism is that the Imam is infallible, one must assume by default that the nass once done won't be changed?
Bro Biradar, regarding the whole concept of nass, in another thread - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11267 - I shared a paper written by Paul E Walker. It made interesting reading and touched on this same question. It appeared to imply, obviously from a historical analysis point of view, that this seemed common as there were social/political circumstances at play. What's your take on it?
See my response on the main da'i case thread.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:59 am

Does anyone know about some dudes from Qasre - aali are visiting homes for Ashara Orbat ? Is this actually abut imam Husein AS or intrusion into your privacy. I very much doubt and suspect its more of entering your house and checking things out. Moula na photo che ke nahi, how Abde are these people and how they can further dominate mumineen.
Can anyone suggest to avoid these freeloaders decently ? second option is to lock your doors and run away on holidays while there Qasre Aali dude is visiting your village.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Can anyone suggest to avoid these freeloaders decently
Put a sign outside " Certified FGM Investigator"

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:16 pm

allbird wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:59 am Does anyone know about some dudes from Qasre - aali are visiting homes for Ashara Orbat ? Is this actually abut imam Husein AS or intrusion into your privacy. I very much doubt and suspect its more of entering your house and checking things out. Moula na photo che ke nahi, how Abde are these people and how they can further dominate mumineen.
Can anyone suggest to avoid these freeloaders decently ? second option is to lock your doors and run away on holidays while there Qasre Aali dude is visiting your village.
Why is it so difficult to speak the truth? Just tell them you are busy and you think that visits by strangers are an invasion of your privacy and an imposition on your schedule. It is one more thing you need to plan around and be home for in the summer days - when you'd rather be outside. Why is it so difficult for Bohras to speak the truth and stand up for the truth in general?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:49 pm

:mrgreen: :D :)

How do you say this in lisane dawaat
SBM wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 pm
Can anyone suggest to avoid these freeloaders decently
Put a sign outside " Certified FGM Investigator"

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:34 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:16 pm
allbird wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:59 am Does anyone know about some dudes from Qasre - aali are visiting homes for Ashara Orbat ? Is this actually abut imam Husein AS or intrusion into your privacy. I very much doubt and suspect its more of entering your house and checking things out. Moula na photo che ke nahi, how Abde are these people and how they can further dominate mumineen.
Why is it so difficult to speak the truth? Just tell them you are busy and you think that visits by strangers are an invasion of your privacy and an imposition on your schedule. It is one more thing you need to plan around and be home for in the summer days - when you'd rather be outside. Why is it so difficult for Bohras to speak the truth and stand up for the truth in general?
+1

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:51 am

let them come, do not offer any special privileges, just make it quickly and let them run out......I have kept this mufaddal and burhanuddin pic handy when they will visit we put it and as soon as they go we throw it back in dust bin where it belongs. I dont like the concept of putting these people picture in my house specially when they dont have any quality of Dai, I keep Quran ayat and other pictures in my house.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:28 am

These Amils and kothari goons have nothing to do. The rent for their apartments are paid by the jamaat, their vacation and travelling is taken care of by the jamaat, their food is taken care of by the jamaat, their phone bills are taken care of by the jamaat, they have nothing to do so they drum up these ideas to go visit people in their homes and pry upon their personal lives. No where in the quraan is it written that this is wajib as stated by the amil. Wajib for whom and from whom?. Such language is used to con people. This is forced entry , inviting ones self into peoples homes with no better excuse then to conduct imam Hussain's majlis. I say to such Amils first be like
Imam Hussain, stand up on your own feet and take care of your expenses before royally begging , living off jamaat money collections and then dictating your whims and fancies , as if every body was free loading like you and had nothing better to do.
I also hear that kothar has issued strict orders to Amils all over the world that if they carry out f.G.M. in their bilaad i.e. town , then kothar will not hire a lawyer for them or bail them out.
Also heard S.M.B.S. had applied for visa to u.k. and u.s.but his visa petition was refused by immigration authorities.
Malik ul uster made humongous amounts of money in Houston by fooling the doctors of Houston. He purchased a lot of properties with this ill gotten loot and now the doctors of Houston who gave these huge amounts are under investigation by the authorities.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:51 am let them come, do not offer any special privileges, just make it quickly and let them run out......I have kept this mufaddal and burhanuddin pic handy when they will visit we put it and as soon as they go we throw it back in dust bin where it belongs. I dont like the concept of putting these people picture in my house specially when they dont have any quality of Dai, I keep Quran ayat and other pictures in my house.

Good suggestion just along my line of thinking. :D
I don't want to be rude nor want to start a fight. The only thing which attracts me is some mumin will come to my house and do mataam of Aqa Husain AS

think

Unread post by think » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 am

just a caution, they will not come one or two or three. The amil will have his side kicks enough for one thaal, then there will be marsia reciting party which is another thaal then the mumineen. so count on a whole big group at your home. I mean seriously, is it necessary to entertain them? Is this the lame excuse they have of conducting Imam Hussain's majlis. What about the old and sick who are on medicines and trying to somehow struggle to get on, one day at a time?Just think, do you think Imam Hussain would inconvenience mumineen by inviting himself into mumineens homes for majlis. Far from it. The sardaar of the young ones in jannat , who could fulfill the wishes of a barren women with 9 sons ,would pray to Allah to make mumineens life easy in this world, not zabsardasti inviting himself into mumineens homes. If the amil wants to help then he can pray for the mumineen from where he is, and prayers if prayed with a true niayat will be heard in the heavens. He does not have to physically come into peoples homes. I, for one , think this is another of kothars ideas to pry into mumineens private lives . They say they are coming for only 30 mins of majlis but look at the preparations the house wife has to make, starting from cleaning the house etc, etc, and right upto cooking and serving. It is the humanitarian bohri culture that tells her she cannot just shove people in and out with out entertaing them with food etc the best way she can.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

The only thing which attracts me is some mumin will come to my house and do mataam of Aqa Husain AS
It is so sad that importance was given to Maatam instead of saying that Aamil will come to my house and do Namaaz and your family would get more Barakaat of praying Namaaz with Imamat.
None of the Shias other then Bohras give more importance to Maatam then praying Namaaz forgetting that Imam Hussain and Moula Ali gave their lives while in Sajdaa, so sad...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 pm

They say they are coming for only 30 mins of majlis but look at the preparations the house wife has to make,
if in USA or west, order Pizza or vegetable sandwiches from Subway, and share and say good buy. Why incontinence your family making food
THE BEST SOLUTION WOULD BE SERVE THEM THE NOORANI THAALI OR DABBA FOOD RECEIVED FROM JAMAAT.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 pm

SBM wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm
The only thing which attracts me is some mumin will come to my house and do mataam of Aqa Husain AS
It is so sad that importance was given to Maatam instead of saying that Aamil will come to my house and do Namaaz and your family would get more Barakaat of praying Namaaz with Imamat.
None of the Shias other then Bohras give more importance to Maatam then praying Namaaz forgetting that Imam Hussain and Moula Ali gave their lives while in Sajdaa, so sad...
are you dawoodi bohra?

if yes you should know that Imamat namaz is held in masjid and not in houses, but Imam Hussain majlisses does held in houses for barakat.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:23 pm

SBM wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm
who says bohra gives more or less importance to matam or namaz?

what are you talking about?

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

Last year, I went to darees in masjid for some child's birthday. The darees was the usual time of around 30 mins with matam/madeh etc. After that, imamat namaaz (maghrib and ishaa and two rakaat for Moula) including azaan given in lehan (maybe 2-3 mins) by someone took a total of 8-9 mins. What does that tell you about importance given to one over the other?

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

saheb e dawaat wants dawaat , that is the way I see it. There is an ulterior motive to come into peoples homes and inconvenience them. Reciting surah Yasin or syed es shohdai does not make the mumins house any more holier or barkati. Beside mumineen try to do this every day for fear of Allah and akhirat. They do not need to give dawaat to saheb e dawat .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm

if yes you should know that Imamat namaz is held in masjid and not in houses, but Imam Hussain majlisses does held in houses for barakat
Really
Before we had the Markaz in our area, Namaz used to be at different people's houses and Aamil used to do the Imamat Namaz.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:39 pm

SBM wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 pm
They say they are coming for only 30 mins of majlis but look at the preparations the house wife has to make,
THE BEST SOLUTION WOULD BE SERVE THEM THE NOORANI THAALI OR DABBA FOOD RECEIVED FROM JAMAAT.
I love this solution! I bet they would love the watery squash tarkari we receive in our thaali!

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 pm

SBM: I agree. As with all deviations Kothar says that Imamat namaaz can be performed only in a masjid and lead by an Amil. Only Bohras follow this. Add this to the growing list of other Fatwas like calculations for Zakaat, sajda for SMS, 2-rakat namaaz for 51 and 52, maatam with prayers, fakhir najwa to Amils, priority seating for Sheikhs and Mullas, and so on.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:55 am

For Kothari, it is all matter of convenience.
Last Ramadan, they had Raza naa Saheb in Central Florida and due to small number of Mumineen, Namaz was performed at a private residence including Lailatul Qadar (Jagwaani Raat) and it was all done with Imamat.
In Atlanta they had same issue when their old Markaz--was closed, Imamat Namaz was done in private places --
BTW Markaz is NOT Considered Masjid- and that is why they do not ask you to do Tahyat Ul Masjid in Markaz but do Imamat Namaz

think

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 pm

pics floating on internet Mr. Mufaddal doing masjid grand opening in Birmingham U.K. Are U.K. politicians also pound hungry? Are they also willing to sell their morals and high standards for a few coins?

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:55 pm

think wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 pm pics floating on internet Mr. Mufaddal doing masjid grand opening in Birmingham U.K. Are U.K. politicians also pound hungry? Are they also willing to sell their morals and high standards for a few coins?
I think quite the opposite has happened, things have been relatively low key, and after this kind of press politicians will not want any association with MS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england ... ial-cleric
Video 2017-08-04.mp4
(25.54 MiB) Downloaded 270 times