Moula tus in Paris

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Moula tus in Paris

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Last night I learned how to be a lover of Allah. To live in this world and call nothing my own.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Well thought out reply.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 pm

It is what it is. The words of Allah not mine. Think about it. Money you hoard, castles you build around the world, 52nd died, went empty handed and left it to the 53rd, 53rd will leave it to the 54th, if there is one but in the last it all comes back to the creator. you can fool the people and muster all the lavish living but the control is up there.

Nats

Unread post by Nats » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:39 am

FIROZE wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:57 am Asalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

I am a dawoodi bohra lady resident of Paris and I write this to express my grievance I was really excited when I heard that our moula sayadna muffadal seiffuddin will be coming to paris and from that day I had mentally prepared myself with a list of my arzi as I knew that when I get a kadambosi I will get a chance to present my arzi.
Yes I did get a card for kadambosi and after a long struggle I got a big disappointment as to what I saw. Firstly my envelopes were taken before even I reached to moula and finally when I got my chance I saw that moula had both his hands and two lines were formed and I apparently had the left hand line since when are we thought to do salam on the left hand and moula never even looked at anyone he was buzy talking to other people it was just a totally gross feeling. I have previously done kadambosi to moula burhanuddin where he looked in everyones eye and blessed his followers with dua and heard their problems and gave solutions unlike moula muffaddal where he does not have courtesy to look at anyone forget about hearing his followers problems.
I now really have to think hard and twice before I even think of doing any arzi or kadambosi.
Disheartened and dissapointed dawoodi bohra lady from paris.
The above views have been expressed by many ladies of paris.
Dear ben,

I experienced the same emotions when I was given only the back of his left hand to kiss during qadambosi in Mumbai and then shoved by some person to leave after that!..... He would be constantly listening to a third person....Covers were also taken much before! I have now decided never to go there!

This was never the case with Moula Burhanuddin (MHSRIP).

think

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 am

so now you know. Let this be a good lesson to you.
All this ohbat is drama bazi. There is no truth in this. sachai nahi hai, sub dhong hai. Imam Hussain wants it from the heart , not lip service and acting. It is the most ridiculous statement to make"rova jeevo mooh for the gham of imam Hussain"

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:11 pm

If SMS is giving left hand to kiss than it's an insult and humiliation by itself. No Dai , Duat has done or heard of such an act. This is pure flamboyancy and degradation of human value. If he is well and truly Dai of Imam Husain AS then he should publicly apologies to people he has done this BUD-TAMIZY with. Allah SWT will never forget him for this pompous egotistical act. if he continues this than someday this left hand will fall out. He is NOT doing kidmat of dawat by visiting but on other hand people end up doing his Kidmat and his chamchas of Chalis Chors every places he visits. The whole village or town is under siege wherever he visits, People are forced out of their home to do his Kidmat, encourage to do salams Varam - Vaar while he is in town. Ziyafaat's turn by turn, or in groups people are force coerced into it and made to feel blessed. I have seen joyous faces of Abdes after doing salams to this Dai and giving mubarakbaad while they have hasten their compulsory farizaat Salaats just to do didaar of their Moula. This is pure Shiek and Dai is guneehgaar for it. They are misusing the power's Allah SWT has bestowed upon them, maybe someday Allah SWT had enough of it, HE will curse them personally and we will watch them crumble as the process has already started in foreign lands like Australia, UK, France slipping across Europe and finally chaos breakout in Pakistan and India

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:13 am

Bhai as long as people are willing to kiss his left hand no body can stop him....its all about the people to pause and think about it.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:16 am

I dont have his pic in my house and every time my mom visits us she is upset about it because she is a blind amte who cant see beyond the things which she has been feeded to her all her life.

even if I expose him 100% she wont believe it, this is the height of blindness abde and amtes are carrying with them.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 am

So is my mother and everyone else moms in this forum. We all have to grind in this blender