Hurricanes Irmo in Florida

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
USA_Moomin

Hurricanes Irmo in Florida

Unread post by USA_Moomin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 am

got this forward from Florida , does it seem authentic cause if it is then salute to Carolina bohras, its awesome to see bohrawos helping each other like old times during difficult times.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2017-09-06 at 10.52.35 PM.jpeg
audio being forwarded in florida
WhatsApp Ptt 2017-09-06 at 10.30.58 PM.ogg
(201.45 KiB) Downloaded 468 times

zinger

Re: Hurricanes Irmo in Florida

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:42 am

USA_Moomin wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 am got this forward from Florida , does it seem authentic cause if it is then salute to Carolina bohras, its awesome to see bohrawos helping each other like old times during difficult times.
it seems authentic.

kudos to the Spartsnburg Momins

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 am

USA_Moomin wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 am got this forward from Florida , does it seem authentic cause if it is then salute to Carolina bohras, its awesome to see bohrawos helping each other like old times during difficult times.

Bunch of selfish people.. why only for muminin, they are Americans, why not open their homes for everyone who suffered this tragic event.
Selfish and prejudiced bohris.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 am

:oops:
Shk Mohammed Yamani wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 am

Bunch of selfish people.. why only for muminin, they are Americans, why not open their homes for everyone who suffered this tragic event.
Clearly you have hatred filled in you ,thus can't even appreciate if someone if doing good, Let alone complimente them , let's put this scenario on a different way , if someone had sent a msg saying that look moomineen in hurricane prone zone are evacuating and no one from neighboring cities like Atlanta or Spartanburg moomineen have stepped up, then you would have had been behind them like a prairie dog barking saying look they are selfish they don't even care for bohras now . Anyways I live in Atlanta and our amil didn't even bother to take this step when clearly we are closer to Florida then Carolina so I personally give hats off to Spartanburg moomineen and their amil to start this wave of cities coming together to help one brother out , now second to open doors to all. Our houses r not big enough to accommodate the whole city dumbass be realistic even u wouldn't call an open call to your house so don't bark n let those who have opened their doors and hearts do the good deed .

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Br Shk Yamani,
I think it is not appropriate to bad mouth those who are trying to good even if it is in a limited manner. Obviously, they can't accommodate everyone affected by this storm? If you can't applaud their efforts at least don't malign them.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Zali110 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 am :oops:

Clearly you have hatred filled in you ,thus can't even appreciate if someone if doing good, Let alone complimente them , let's put this scenario on a different way , if someone had sent a msg saying that look moomineen in hurricane prone zone are evacuating and no one from neighboring cities like Atlanta or Spartanburg moomineen have stepped up, then you would have had been behind them like a prairie dog barking saying look they are selfish they don't even care for bohras now . Anyways I live in Atlanta and our amil didn't even bother to take this step when clearly we are closer to Florida then Carolina so I personally give hats off to Spartanburg moomineen and their amil to start this wave of cities coming together to help one brother out , now second to open doors to all. Our houses r not big enough to accommodate the whole city dumbass be realistic even u wouldn't call an open call to your house so don't bark n let those who have opened their doors and hearts do the good deed .
+1. If accurate, the mumineen of Spartanburg deserve compliments and respect. Hats off to them; an act that is worth emulating.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:56 am

Guys, you are arguing with SMY, the multiple-faced, baboon with more IDs than IQ.

USA_Moomin

Unread post by USA_Moomin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 pm

The screen shot belongs to Ayaan or amil of Spartanburg , i was told he sent the screenshot to Miami Amil to show how spartanburg bohras are willingly and happily opening their hearts to all Florida Bohras , and Amil forwarded the screen shot to Miami bohras , most probably the screenshot belongs to jamaat member cause i doubt amils write this way in local annoucement groups , seems too real for amil to be communicating or organizing people together normally its the jamaat local members passing on msgs , but either way good job and great to see bohras working together for all cuase we also so how bohras initiated food delivery in houston to all , SMY you didnt appreciate them when they sent food to all , not just bohras !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Zalil
Calling the people dumbass, wow
First of all yes Spartanburg is genuine because I did receive call from one of the Jamaat member but do you know
that Most of the Mosques in Orlando, Tampa and Miami have opened their doors to everyone and they are even providing hot meals. In time of emergency, a place of worship should not discriminate
You know what happened in Houston when the rich televangelist did not open his Mega Church which the Houston Muslims opened their doors to victims of Flooding.
I salute the Aamil and members of Spartanburg jamaat for opening their doors, I question your sanity calling people "dumbass" :evil:
the whole city dumbass

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 am

SBM wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:42 pm Zalil
First of all yes Spartanburg is genuine because I did receive call from one of the Jamaat member but do you know
that Most of the Mosques in Orlando, Tampa and Miami have opened their doors to everyone and they are even providing hot meals. In time of emergency, a place of worship should not discriminate
You know what happened in Houston when the rich televangelist did not open his Mega Church which the Houston Muslims opened their doors to victims of Flooding.
I salute the Aamil and members of Spartanburg jamaat for opening their doors, I question your sanity calling people "dumbass" :evil:
the whole city dumbass
For your kind information i did not call Americans Dumbass , i called SMY dumbass for thinking people in small houses can accomodate whole cities , about masjid and markaz to be opened for all im totally with that , and bohras and muslims have always done that never backed down as thats the core teachings of Our prophet , but as saying goes and i quote "Charity Begins at home" read and understand my comments before coming to your own conclusion

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 am

the whole city dumbass
SBM, he was calling the baboon a dumbass. he had missed a punctuation mark and hence the confusion

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 am

the whole city dumbass
Just a question: Was the Bohra mosque in Houston open to people during the time of Houston hurricane? I don't want to start any arguments. I just wanted to have a yes/no answer.

Also, did other muslim mosque open their doors to people of all faith during the hurricane in Houston?

Also, for this current hurricane in Florida, are you saying that many mosque in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando are open to all folks? If so, that is really nice. Just please, a yes/no answer.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 am

Zali
My appologies

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:06 am

Also, did other muslim mosque open their doors to people of all faith during the hurricane in Houston?

Also, for this current hurricane in Florida, are you saying that many mosque in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando are open to all folks? If so, that is really nice. Just please, a yes/no answer.
Yes to Both

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 am

SBM wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:06 am

Yes to Both
Thank you SBM for the reply.

Anybody knows the answer to my 1st question?

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Is always the mumineen that rise to the occasion and help each other, the kothar and amil is just there to grab your hard earned money. Why do we even give them the importance and be docile enough to be ripped off.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 pm

think wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 pm Is always the mumineen that rise to the occasion and help each other, the kothar and amil is just there to grab your hard earned money. Why do we even give them the importance and be docile enough to be ripped off.
i believe the amil was the first one to offer his house as per the whatsapp , so hmm , anyways i appreciate anyone doing good unlike you others, whether is amil or kothar or normal bohra