Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 pm

think wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 am change happens in small doses Biradar, but some one needs to be the one to start. And you can help it in so many ways.
What do you mean!? You want someone to start change? Are you asleep? The Reform movement has done this for decades! What do you think people like Dr. Aliasgar Engineer etc were doing? You want change? How about quit Muffy dawaat and join Fatemi Dawaat? Or leave and take care of your own spiritual needs without any SXX? My friend, you are making it sound as if no one has had the courage to leave the Kothari Mafia behind. Let me tell you thousands have. You can too, if only you grow a spine and not bend over in front of every two-dime mullah.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:37 pm

If thousands have left then explain how people are falling over one another where ever Mr. Mufaddal goes. And watch and see the jalsa in
siri Lanka . Probably when you say thousands it is just a figure of speech. There will be Ziafats and big salams and moneis will exchange hands to buy title of sheikh and mullas and women folk will start their shopping spree as soon as vaez ends every day and of course one cannot do matam or make rova jeevu mooh without labraiz food.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:50 pm

think wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:37 pm If thousands have left then explain how people are falling over one another where ever Mr. Mufaddal goes. And watch and see the jalsa in
siri Lanka . Probably when you say thousands it is just a figure of speech. There will be Ziafats and big salams and moneis will exchange hands to buy title of sheikh and mullas and women folk will start their shopping spree as soon as vaez ends every day and of course one cannot do matam or make rova jeevu mooh without labraiz food.
There are 1 million Bohris. Hence, thousands is a drop in the ocean. You are the one who loves "labraiz food". Don't project your weaknesses on others. I again urge you: grown a spine and learn to think for yourself. Mummy is not going to help you. You need to help yourself. In Gujrathi there is a word "bailoo". Make sure you don't fall into that category.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Biradar wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 pm
think wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 am change happens in small doses Biradar, but some one needs to be the one to start. And you can help it in so many ways.
What do you mean!? You want someone to start change? Are you asleep? The Reform movement has done this for decades! What do you think people like Dr. Aliasgar Engineer etc were doing? You want change? How about quit Muffy dawaat and join Fatemi Dawaat? Or leave and take care of your own spiritual needs without any SXX? My friend, you are making it sound as if no one has had the courage to leave the Kothari Mafia behind. Let me tell you thousands have. You can too, if only you grow a spine and not bend over in front of every two-dime mullah.

There are 2 types of change methods outward where activists publicly declare issues , protests and media .

There second method use stealth surgical strikes...they are the covert operations very effective low cost and recent success are based on this strategy. No fame or glory

My count in 40 years shows the surgical strikes have resulted in bigger results and longer lasting reform. The power of shadows!

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:55 pm

"Keep your women covered and subdued, what kind of a man are you!!

Attachments
IMG_3473.MP4
(5.32 MiB) Downloaded 1321 times

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Salaam.
may this message reach to the highest Authorities and we expect some action from them.

we the mumeneen at SBPT 2 Ghodapdeo mumbai had done OHBAT for moharram for attending waaz on kablal waqt to hear zikar of Imam Husain A.S.

this year 1439 H waaz over here was done by janab amil saheb Shk Juzer Banswarawala.
Through out the entire moharram he had only a few topics to do bayaan.
1. Qardan hasana.
2. Fmb thali.
3. Syedna mohammed burhanuddin R.A and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin T.U.S
4. Dawedar and his sons

we do not deny that we should not talk about our maula.
but we expect some bayaan of Imam Husain A.S in moharram

people finally started going to other masjids and markas to listen waaz

every day in zohar namaz the speed of his praying namaz was faster than that of a bullet train resulting in old people missing rakats.

the heights was crossed on 9th of moharram when he started the waaz at abt 10.45 a.m and kept on going and going just talking abt FMB , Qardan Hasana , and dawedaar.

he was comparing his and dawedar doing waaz in hyderabad and secunderabad..
why do you want to talk abt dawedar in apx every waaz when it is a closed chapter now. finally someone stood up at 2.30 p.m and told amil saheb that namaz QAZA thai gai che , it is than when he stopped the waaz without praying IMAM HUSAIN A.S.shahadat .. and started the namaz of zohr which was Qaza

such people should not be allowed to do waaz. and authorities should look into this matter seriously. Plz share in oder groups as my peoples should know.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:44 pm

very sorry to hear that. But it is to be expected

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Received from Asgharbhai

My name is Shabbir Shaikh Taherali, from Mumbai, India. I am a gold medalist student in the 3rd year engineering collage. My parents forced me to take at least last 3 days of Ashura off from my collage study to attend the Imam Hussain (a. s.) waez in our Dawoodi Bohra Masjid. I was compelled to attend the whole waez during the day and Marashiya Majlis at night. As the Vazarat was making sure that each Bohra must attend the Ashura waez for the last 3-4 months sending the Mushaikhs and Zakerins to each house, I thought surely this year, the waez must have some basic Islam related topics and teachings to make our life meaningful from the sacrifice of Imam Hussain (a.s.) and his 72 shohdas.

Let me make it clear that I had attended very few Bohra waez in my last 10 years of adulthood, and more waez of Shias in Mogul Masjid in Bhindi Bazar. I am almost non committal to politics of Dawoodi Bohra. also I can describe myself as somewhat pious Dawoodi Bohra, but not sure whether I am a  pious Muslim as far as the Islamic principles and knowledge is concern.

Now let me summarized my current experience of the last 3 days of Ashura Waez truthfully without any reservation or any fear.

·         In 8th waez, the first 45 minutes were wasted as the audio tape relayed of the Aqa Moula Taher saifuddin was not audible. However, the waez relayed of  Sayedna Burhanuddin Moula was good; even though I have heard it 3 times before. He was advising Mominins to respect their parents, children, wife and live their lives accepting the 6 diyaems of Islam. He pressed that they must help other Mominins leaving his own work quoting the example of Imam Hussain (a. s.), who had broken his tawwab just to help a Mominin. But I have not seen even once any Kasre Ali Saheb helping any Mominin directly or indirectly. Our Janab also repeat the imam Hussain and Tawwab kisso almost every day but he insist to have a car ride to reach the Masjid or Momin’s house only 1 block away. But I have been a witness of paying Rs. 52 Lakh to Aqa Moula; Ali Qader last year when my uncle received Mushaikh laqab in Ziyafat; he took loan of 14 lakh from bank to pay this amount, however; he and our family was so happy to get this sharaf. For this amount, Ali Qader Moula talked with him for 15 minutes and inquire of his business, my uncle lied to him that he is doing very well after his last blessings. Our Janab; who was listening this immediately reminded my uncle that now does not hesitate to pay double sabil/vajebats in coming Ramazan.

·         Really I was very sad of our Janb’s waez of 9th and 10th.. During these 2 days and almost 8 hrs waez; he called names of Ali Qader Moula more than Imam Hussain (a.s.), and recited Doas for long life to Ali Qader Moula till Qayamat 17 times!!. He forced the Zakerins to recite more Moula’s Maddhe than Marashiya of Imam Hussain (a.s.). The worst; several times he begged long life, health, peaceful life and Jannat from Moula Burhanuddin instead of the Almighty Allah Subhanullah. Major portion of the waez time was passed on relaying fake and fabricated Moajizas of the Moula Burhanuddin and Ali Qader and repeating again and again the collection of more and more zakats, vajebats, khumus, sadqa, kafarats and daily qarzan hasana. And, if not paid properly; Aqa Moula will not hold his/her hands to the Jannat. He also said that several such mominins are suffering in the Jahannam and many who have obeyed the Farman are now in the Jannat and enjoying their stay. He also reminded several times to join FMB tiffin schemes and hundreds of moajizas related to FMB food’s Barakats. He did not forget to ask for more contribution than our share to feed other many poor Mominins, but I know, no poor gets FMB thali, unless he pays the monthly charge. Only our Janab and Madresa Moallims get free VIP food. The Janab called derogatory statements including la’anat on ex-Majoon saheb for 4 times in these 2 days. First time, our Janab was telling the Mominins to do ma’atam calling ya Mohammed and ya Hussain. I asked one Moallim why ,Mohammed? Nabi sahib was not killed in Karbala? He explained me that really we are doing Ma’atam for our beloved Aqa Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin along with Imam Hussain (a.s.). When I asked him that why Mominins are doing sujda to the T V Photo of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin and Moula Burhanuddin and even Ali Qader Moula, whenever they change their legs? The shiakh explained me that it is our tassavuur that the Moula and his Farishta are watching us from every corner and we are seating in front of the Moula.

·         I was really surprised, how quickly our Janab was changing his voice and face within seconds from gum to khushi!!! He is very good in making crying sound without dropping tears. Also, I cannot understand how these Janabs can sit without changing their leg position and control their urination and thirst for 3-4 hrs long??? Really the Jamia Ustads should be given credit for this unique training. 

·         What I learned or heard in these waez in our Masjid in the long 8-12 hrs., I could have learned 10 times more about the Karbala and Imam Husain (a.s.) in just one Mogul Masjid Shia waez of one hour or searching on Google for 30 minutes.

I would like to summarize my Moharram waez experience as follows:

(i)             The real fact is that the Bohra Moharram waez is not for getting spiritual,Humanitarian, cultural or religious education or knowledge but it is for public relation seminar to glorify the position and standing of the Ali Qader Moula and his parents and enforce the dictates of the Kothar on Bohras narrating several false moajizas. During this 10 days seminar, the Kothar collect fund on various ways including Niyaze Hussain, daily Qarzan Hasana, Ziyafats, Kadambosy, Deedar and so on.

For a change; I did listen waez of the son of our ex-Mazoon sahib, on internet, and found to be more knowledgeable, straight to the point with timely delivery, and more importantly no fake Moajizas or any force to pay different funds including no threat to send you to the jahannam.

(ii         Personally, I feel that Dawoodi Bohras have been misled and misguided and going in the wrong direction.  I feel that the Shia community, who are really doing Aashura with intense ma’atam only are also not taking any lesson from the life teachings of Imam Hussain (a.s.) and Ahlulbait. Just doing Ma’atam, I do not think, we can change our life here and hereafter. Imam Hussain (a.s.) gave Shahadat to keep alive the principals of Islam, and we must adhere to the principles of Islam, charity and humanity to keep Hussainiyat and Islam alive.

(i)              It is my humble request to my young Bohra Mominins who are in collages to please think seriously, whatever we are being preached and dictate in our Masjids are making any sense to you? or it is like cultism; where your thinking power is dead and like an trained animal do whatever your Master tells you to do? Our parents and grandparents are completely brain washed there is no chance to change them, but yes, our young generation have time and ability to change it.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:58 am

yes you are 100% correct. Bohri waez suck. Tey are there to fulfill wishes of ignorant brainwashed public and grab their money.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:35 am

Fwd Message:

London ma ammar bhai saheb ni dikri ni shitabi ma aa rite hatu
Attachments
2017-10-18-PHOTO-00000131.jpg
2017-10-18-PHOTO-00000126.jpg
2017-10-18-PHOTO-00000125.jpg
2017-10-18-PHOTO-00000130.jpg
2017-10-18-PHOTO-00000134.jpg
2017-10-18-PHOTO-00000124.jpg

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 am

Above message about pics in Ammar bs daughter mithi shitabi is a subset of pictures floating around that I received.
Only reason I shared is to show the number of khaaras and mithaas served.

I remember in around March 2016 when the edict of 1 kharas and 1 mithas came out from MS world, he punished several individuals who even unknowingly committed a mistake of serving a dessert at the end. Remember the farman was not very clear initially and one could unknowingly commit mistake. MS didn't spare anybody then.

Of course MS has different standards when it comes to qasre aali (esp. his own brother who has supported his fake nass).

Below is one such msg I received back in March 2016

---------------------------------------
Msg from March 2016 - its on this website also.
---------------------------------------
Would like to put light on these shameful acts of the administrators of Dawoodi Bohras. After seeing this I feel shameful to be a part of this community :-

Shk Safdar Limkhedawala of Dahod had organised a ceremony on the 75th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary of his parents. The menu was 1 snack and a sweet. In the end he served a desert (Ice cream).

The entire Dahodwala abdes reacted to it in an anguished manner. People actually ate it and then sent photographs showing how he had served an extra sweet item. All this was bizzare.

After the whole potshot, the Amils of all 3 mohallas met for an entire day. Then the whole jamaat committee met for another full day and then the case went to the Goonda Saeed ul Kher (Muffy's saala). He referred it to Taha who told them to do Araz for MAAFI. The whole jamaat committee was then called to Umreth where Muffy was looting people and they spent an entire day to decide what should be the punishment. I mean is it a joke ??

In the end, Muffy gave him the following punishment :-

1) Sweep the Masjid for 3 days.
2) Serve FMB dabbas in his area for 3 days.
3) Finance a day's FMB tiffin across Dahod.

Now I think that the administrator of the community is going personal and they are now dictating what food people should prepare. You can't control people's personal lives ! I don't know where this community is leading to ! I am ashamed ! This guy is a joint secretary of jamat and has now offered to resign.

Also, the Amil forwarded an audio clip message for this very act.

I don't see any future for this community. I am ashamed that I am a part of this so called looting community.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:10 pm

After the whole potshot, the Amils of all 3 mohallas met for an entire day. Then the whole jamaat committee met for another full day and then the case went to the Goonda Saeed ul Kher (Muffy's saala). He referred it to Taha who told them to do Araz for MAAFI. The whole jamaat committee was then called to Umreth where
Bohra security council. :lol:

Kim Jung and Trump has similar war
Council when missiles and planes test nuclear fire and fury :D

This for kharas only ....imagine if there was a photo of STF seating in ghadali and taking misaq with 5000 UK mumeen ...Modi would be briefed for surgical strikes

think

Unread post by think » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Byculla; item number 3 states to finance a days F.M.B. tiffin across Dahod, and all this time I had a feeling that the Tiffin was for the poor and needy of the bohra community and fully paid for by Mr. Muffaddal himself for the sawab of akhirat. At least that is what they say every time"moula na taraf si jaman che"

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:20 am

This post may help many parents, forward it to all

7 - 7 - 7
A very educative piece for all parents

"On the subject of raising children, Ali ibn Abi Taalib (RA) said:

"Play with them for the first 7 years of their life, then teach them for the next 7 years; and then finally advise them for the next 7 years afterwards ."

First 7 Years

In the first 7 years, your goal is to build a strong connection with your child. This is the foundation, the base from which your relationship with them grows. If this rock is solid, the remaining years will be much easier. If this foundation forms poorly, the next years will be more challenging.

If you have young children, this (first 7 years) is the time to roll up your sleeves and invest, heavily, in yours and their future. In fact, you will be rewarded for all the righteous progeny that survives you, not just children, until the Day of Judgement.

Next 7 Years

Once children reach 7, they are ready to learn. This is the time they are sponges, ready to soak up anything and everything you tell them, teach them, show them, and do in front of them. If you built that solid foundation in ages 0-7, they are now more than willing and happy to learn from you.

This is the time to teach them everything — aqeedah, halaal and haraam, fiqh, all the things they need to know to survive throughout their life. Qur’an and seerah are also very important; as one prominent tabi’een said, “we learned seerah (frequently and in details) from our parents the way we learned Qur’an.”

Teach them sports too, Rasulullah (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Teach your children Swimming, Archery and Horseback riding.” They gain many benefits from it, including physical fitness, learning teamwork, and sportsmanship.

The Final 7 Years

Once your children hit 14, they are probably already mukallaf (full adults Islamically, and accountable for their actions) — this happens at puberty, or at age 15 at the latest.

At this age, you are mostly out of the picture. Children achieve independence; their personalities manifest; they look more to their peers than their parents and families. During these critical years, befriend them, advise them, and do what you can; understand that they are now full adults, and the choices are theirs to make, right or wrong.

If you worked hard during the last two periods of 7 years, you will already be that trusted confidant, that advisor, that go-to person when they need help or advice. Be part of their lives, and advise them as best you can.

May Allah aid us in raising our kids! Ameen

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:55 am

Received this on WhatsApp

————-
9606500F-74E3-44A3-924D-F90B533D6999.MP4
(12.51 MiB) Downloaded 1285 times
One more video of Husain qutbuddin and companions recent visit to Husaini masjid, London where he led imamaat namaaz.

Grey kurto, black jacket - Current Head Moallim of UK (Crazed face)

Long black jacket, white beard - Ex Head Moallim of Europe and current Amil of East London (doing mataam and yelling MOFADAL MOLA)

PJ trousers, white kurto - London Amil son (Grandson of Banu bs)

Head of the dance group (Hands in the air) - Head of london Marsiya group, illegal pakistani Mustafa Raj(Marasyawalla)

These are the people bringing up the next generation of dawoodi bohras!!

think

Unread post by think » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 pm

Seeing this dance, two thoughts come to mind
1. These people have gone crazy
2. someone is dishing out some bakshish one way or another for them to howl in this manner.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 am

This video is a beauty. London Bohras acting similar to people in Ganpati Mandal

abbasthegreat

Unread post by abbasthegreat » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm

ajamali wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:55 am Received this on WhatsApp

————-9606500F-74E3-44A3-924D-F90B533D6999.MP4

One more video of Husain qutbuddin and companions recent visit to Husaini masjid, London where he led imamaat namaaz.

Grey kurto, black jacket - Current Head Moallim of UK (Crazed face)

Long black jacket, white beard - Ex Head Moallim of Europe and current Amil of East London (doing mataam and yelling MOFADAL MOLA)

PJ trousers, white kurto - London Amil son (Grandson of Banu bs)

Head of the dance group (Hands in the air) - Head of london Marsiya group, illegal pakistani Mustafa Raj(Marasyawalla)

These are the people bringing up the next generation of dawoodi bohras!!
what the ****

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:37 am

Salawaat on Ahlul bayt, Salawaat on Imam Hussain(A)
Attachments
23800303_1818912801732090_978867103556528982_o.jpg

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 pm

1924219F-E5DF-4A92-9D4D-2A4F6176D912.jpeg
F8AF7508-57AD-4777-8D19-6DC16AC742A7.jpeg
690D5BAB-24FA-4E43-AC79-2A66F16198B2.jpeg
These women did a scooter rally for the long life of MS but wait a minute! MS had banned two wheelers soon after his so-called nass!! Ladies praying for his long life while doing his befarmani :lol: 8) There is not a single consistent message coming out of this so-called dawat.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Yes indeed...Letter clearly states that MS has ordered his minions not to use two wheelers but rather that they sell them if they own them...Heh heh I guess the ladies in red forgot to check if their Aqa actually approved of two wheelers 8)

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:52 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 pm 1924219F-E5DF-4A92-9D4D-2A4F6176D912.jpegF8AF7508-57AD-4777-8D19-6DC16AC742A7.jpeg690D5BAB-24FA-4E43-AC79-2A66F16198B2.jpeg

These women did a scooter rally for the long life of MS but wait a minute! MS had banned two wheelers soon after his so-called nass!! Ladies praying for his long life while doing his befarmani :lol: 8) There is not a single consistent message coming out of this so-called dawat.
In the letter I don’t see MS offering his chauffeur driven Rolls to those who give up their bikes....

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:40 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 pm
Praying for his "long life" already? Is he sick? Is his death imminent?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:50 am

Udaipuri wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:40 am
ajamali wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 pm
Praying for his "long life" already? Is he sick? Is his death imminent?
There is a response that comes to mind but I will hold back for the sake of decency!!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:08 pm

What you sow is what you reap..
DMBS did be-farmaani of Burhanuddin mola(RA), now his followers do rampant be-farmaani of him
Actually you can't blame them either...his orders are so naive and irrelevant(what else can you expect from a Dawedaar)

Just like how DMBS's side said in Bombay high court in one of the sessions, that even if Syedna Taher saifuddin mola(RA) had said to make SKQ(RA) 53rd dai, his wasiyat is "Irrelevant"....today he should know how much "Irrelevant" his nonsensical farmaans are to his followers :lol: :wink:

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:44 pm

The bigger problem I have with this photograph is that nobody is wearing a helmet, let alone the garish colors of their rida, which alone is bound to cause mishap.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Mufaddal Saifuddin has contact in the underworld and every politician and big leaders have too.

I think this is why taher spent most of his time in US and asks his followers to fight on his behalf.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:35 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 pm Mufaddal Saifuddin has contact in the underworld and every politician and big leaders have too.

I think this is why taher spent most of his time in US and asks his followers to fight on his behalf.
Did STF ask you to fight on his behalf? Did any of his followers complain to you that they were asked by him to fight on his behalf? Why don’t you get your facts straight before coming here and taking a dump.