Dawoodi Bohras in the media 2017-18

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 am

no wonder such cheap media is out of trust these days.

lasy started with saying "bohra considers their dai as khuda" maazAllah

which bohra does that?

also this clip of MS is out of contest just to prove their point.

such a shame on fatemi dawat followers who are eager to jump on conclusion, btw syedna burhanuddin also use to invite for muharram so nothing new here.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 am

no wonder such cheap media is out of trust these days.

lady started with saying "bohra considers their dai as khuda" maazAllah

which bohra does that?

such a shame on fatemi dawat followers who are eager to jump on conclusion, btw syedna burhanuddin also use to invite for muharram so nothing new here.

if you want to debate and fight atleast bring some valid points.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 am no wonder such cheap media is out of trust these days.

lady started with saying "bohra considers their dai as khuda" maazAllah

which bohra does that?

if you want to debate and fight atleast bring some valid points.
No one is objecting to gathering for Ashara. What rational people cannot understand is why MS needs to disparage Christian Schools in order to increase his attendance for Ashara. If he did a waaz that was worth listening to, students would flock to his waaz without need for threats and insults of other religions. I am a Fatemi Dawat follower (although my spouse is not) and my children look forward to listening to STF's waaz on youtube after they come home from school.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 pm

So what?

objectiveobserver53

Re: Muffy's new investment idea

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:18 pm

I appears that the fake leader of the unthinking bohra world is trying to help his followers make a quick buck. The Squatty Potty would be too simple and elegant a solution for Muffy who likes things complicated and ugly.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Mojija Of Molaya Raj (Morbi) Narrated By A Hindu Maharaj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQt_7ySPBpQ

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Khergoone Na Janab Sheikh Moiz Saheb Marsiya Padta Hua

youtu.be/YAt1AwCssJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAt1AwCssJI

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:54 am

Now since Modi is looking at a solid challenge, even a possible defeat in Gujarat elections, I wonder how long it'll be before we see another photoshoot with MS.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Shams wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:54 am Now since Modi is looking at a solid challenge, even a possible defeat in Gujarat elections, I wonder how long it'll be before we see another photoshoot with MS.
From what I hear, this time Modi may have to find some Patel “Moula” to take pictures with....

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 am

Was this the reason behind Karachi Ashara this year. I heard QJ did a deal with Dawoodbhai while in Karachi and gave him underhand sum to purchase his bhendi bazar property cheap in auction. So Crores collected during Ashara where rerouted to Dawood Ebrahim in Karachi for Bhendi bazar payoff.

QJ has lots of underworld connections just like his uncle YN.

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:26 pm

I have no doubts that there was atleast some amount of collusion between Kothar and D. The whole deal went by completely unchallenged by D's henchmen in the area. The highest bid by SBUT was way below market value, three previous bidders for the Delhi Zaika property had developed cold feet days before pay period.
One thing that is hilarious is how spineless even our Don's are, imagine Kothar had managed to stuff both Thackeray and D's mouth with enough money to keep them from biting into whatever pie Kothar was cooking. Another funny thing is how normie Boris would consider this as a matter of pride. Maula hamara safety wastey banene khilaave che.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:43 am

https://www.facebook.com/MirrorNow/vide ... wSKBzhlkpE

Poor blind bohra cheated my another follower of MS, if the bhai gave wrong change isn't it wrong to take it. Robbing the blind is lowest a bohri can do especially after coming out of Raudat Tahera or MS great 4 hours llllooooonnngggg speeches.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:48 am

Shams wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:26 pm I have no doubts that there was atleast some amount of collusion between Kothar and D. The whole deal went by completely unchallenged by D's henchmen in the area. The highest bid by SBUT was way below market value, three previous bidders for the Delhi Zaika property had developed cold feet days before pay period.
One thing that is hilarious is how spineless even our Don's are, imagine Kothar had managed to stuff both Thackeray and D's mouth with enough money to keep them from biting into whatever pie Kothar was cooking. Another funny thing is how normie Boris would consider this as a matter of pride. Maula hamara safety wastey banene khilaave che.
All other properties buyers or bidders were businessmen who has earned their living. While QJ is haraam Khor living life of luxury on other peoples money. On dawaat ni rakam which he manipulated bohras and cheated them on promise of Janaat and giving it to Dawood. Are these people on Imam Husains dawaat or followers of Yazidi Dawaat.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 am

Nasik Jaman Taqseem on 20mi Rabi ul Awwal 1439H

20th Rabiul Awwal, 1439
Attachments
3.jpeg
2.jpeg
1.jpeg

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 am

Commendable. Though many might say: it is window-dressing; but a need is recognized and fulfilled. Please do not try to extrapolate and say: "Lalo labh wagar na lote".

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:05 am

Mkenya wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 am Commendable. Though many might say: it is window-dressing; but a need is recognized and fulfilled. Please do not try to extrapolate and say: "Lalo labh wagar na lote".
there are thousands of momeenin who are doing such deeds from years......some do it with camera on and some do it secretly.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 pm

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 030636.cms

What’s wrong with this community? It’s turning more inward looking and isolationist by the day....

Reporter

Re: Bohra WhatsApp duniya 2017

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:53 am

Bohras can only wed in community halls

By Sunil Baghel, Mumbai Mirror | Updated: Dec 12, 2017, 06.40 AM IST

The Anjuman-e-Shiate Ali’s recent and sudden diktat has played spoilsport with several couples’ wedding plans in the city.

Sakina Furniturewala (name changed) was busy getting her wedding dress right last week, when she and her family were informed about a recent diktat issued by leader of the Bohra community. According to Anjuman-e-Shiate Ali, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's council, weddings in the community can only be held at venues and halls shortlisted by it.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 030636.cms

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:54 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 pm https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 030636.cms

What’s wrong with this community? It’s turning more inward looking and isolationist by the day....
This will do nothing but polarize the community further. Any urbane/city dwelling bori couple, especially one who is funding a huge amount of the wedding costs by themselves, is going to swallow this diktats a la Taliban. They are going to find a way to do it outside, harbor animosity towards these chaddi chors and in the process grow distant from bootlickers and brownnosers in their families and friends. If the caterer doesnt do it, they'll find someone else, and so on. The good thing that will come out of this is that they will come out of mohalla mentality that these RSS cousins exploit to no end in order to keep sheep in check.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:31 pm

very good step, marriage is sunna of prophet Muhammed(s) and it should be performed with all sanctity it requires.

those who like to imitate kuffar and mushriq in their marriages should be thrown out of Islamic fold, better they join kuffar and mushreqin and rise up with them on the day of judgment. Ameen.

kudos for this decision.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:31 pm very good step, marriage is sunna of prophet Muhammed(s) and it should be performed with all sanctity it requires.

those who like to imitate kuffar and mushriq in their marriages should be thrown out of Islamic fold, better they join kuffar and mushreqin and rise up with them on the day of judgment. Ameen.

kudos for this decision.
I think that they stand a similar chance of rising with kuffar and mushreqin as with the liar fraud Muffi.

What makes you think marriages cannot be performed with sanctity in outside halls. The only thing that happens in outside halls is that the rent does not go in Muffi’s pocket.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am
momeenbhai wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:31 pm very good step, marriage is sunna of prophet Muhammed(s) and it should be performed with all sanctity it requires.

kudos for this decision.
I think that they stand a similar chance of rising with kuffar and mushreqin as with the liar fraud Muffi.

What makes you think marriages cannot be performed with sanctity in outside halls. The only thing that happens in outside halls is that the rent does not go in Muffi’s pocket.
The “sanctity” of muffi’s cut of the marriage expenses is unquestionable....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 am

kudos for this decision.

I don’t think that it is so much just the direct marriage hall rental that Muffi is after. His move is more strategic in nature. This move is towards isolating the community even further..if you don’t have a reception where you are comfortable inviting your business associates and non Bohra friends, soon you will have fewer non Bohra friends, less expenses outside the community hence more to spend within the community, especially on Muffi......he wants your entire social structure to be Bohra....preferably he also wants the majority to be economically inter-dependent on the community. That way you will be less likely to think about doing away with the community and more likely to fall in line with the diktats.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 am

The “sanctity” of muffi’s cut of the marriage expenses is unquestionable....
So funny....

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 am
UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am I think that they stand a similar chance of rising with kuffar and mushreqin as with the liar fraud Muffi.
I don’t think that it is so much just the direct marriage hall rental that Muffi is after. His move is more strategic in nature. This move is towards isolating the community even further..if you don’t have a reception where you are comfortable inviting your business associates and non Bohra friends, soon you will have fewer non Bohra friends, less expenses outside the community hence more to spend within the community, especially on Muffi......he wants your entire social structure to be Bohra....preferably he also wants the majority to be economically inter-dependent on the community. That way you will be less likely to think about doing away with the community and more likely to fall in line with the diktats.
Isolation and interdependent only within DMBS's fold could be one of the agendas.
I also think this is all just a big ruse or an elaborate distraction for the masses to let them be unware of how his claim is being shredded in the court case by STF.
I remember whenever there were such big cases in high court in Syedna Taher saifuddin mola's(RA) time , the whole community would just be talking about it , and now compare it with today.
There is a full fledged case against this self proclaimed leader DMBS, and not a single whatsapp or news is being circulated in the bohri circles of how his claim is faltering inch by inch in the testimony.

Just like his friend PM Modi, QJ has been successful in keeping the distraction into petty things like "marriage halls".
But i just wonder for how long will he be able to come up with such nonsensical nuisance to keep his control.

DMBS= Dawedar Mufaddal bhai saheb

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Fwd as recieved:
Every once in few years, shiate ali issues a diktat (farmaan) to mumineens, not to host marraige receptions in halls not approved by them. the recent diktat was triggered by few sangeet function videos on social media where some people were dancing and having alcoholic beverages.
the shiate ali issued a farmaan to ban sangeet functions and later followed up with banning marriage receptions in halls which are not approved by them. people who had booked grounds and halls not approved by the shiate ali were coerced to cancel and the caterers were threatened not to serve in the non manjoorshuda venues.

Shiate ali issued a list of 21 manjoor shuda halls where only can a mumineen host his reception.

this defies logic as below:

1. Except for Nazam baug and Hatimi hall none of the other halls have parking space.

2. Most of the halls are in such congested areas that even 2 wheeler parking is difficult.

3. Most of the venues are far from the main road, therefore muminaat bairos will have to get down on main road and walk all the way inside. getting convayance at night from this venues is difficult. compare (christ church with husaini hall, or e sasoon or central railway with qutbi or badri hall).

4. Due to redevelopment work in mohalla is in shambles and is relatively unsafe in the night.

5. there are only about 10 manjoor shuda halls which has the capacity to host a wedding reception, where a more lot of marraiges are taking place. where do you host them all.

6. Most of our brothers have businesses and are associated with par kaums also. how would they host them. all of our children are educated and have friends from all religion. how do we host them.

Also, what about the inconvenience caused to those who had planned and booked thier venues a year in advance. everybody had paid an advance for the venue, decorator and the caterers. people have spent on clothes and jewellery accordingly.

most if this advances will not be refunded on cancellation. people are already burdened by demonisation and GST will find it very difficult to bear this losses.

I travel 60 kms daily and work like a dog to keep my home fires burning, and have saved a little all this years to get my child married decently. My child has worked hard and had saved for the marriage and had a lot of aspirations. My children wanted it to be the most memorable day their life.

The basis of religion is love, compassion and consideration. religion is to make lives easier and to help people. wearing a kurta pyjana against pant and shirt doesn't make a person better. the change has to be from inside.

I am totally disillusioned and sense a lot of resentment against this policy. Most of the people i spoke to are unhappy with the diktats that has been following.

I pray to Allah to grant me sabr, and pray that better sense prevails.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 am

Scroll.in article about the latest diktats...ummm sorry advisories... 8)
https://scroll.in/article/861702/using- ... ew-diktats

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:33 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 am Scroll.in article about the latest diktats...ummm sorry advisories... 8)
https://scroll.in/article/861702/using- ... ew-diktats
There is a new movie in town :lol:

Toilet Ek Prem Katha - Part 2
Producer : Qaid Johar(QJ)
Director : DMBS
Executive Producer : Zohra sharaf (Wife of DMBS)
Casts : The poor, hapless, misinformed Muffaddali Bohras

DMBS = Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb