Bohras for Change: Manifesto

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
level_headed

Re: Bohras for Change: Manifesto

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Dunya me dusri bhi takleef or moosibat he aur hamari zaroorat aur koshish ki intezar he.
Gharibi, bhook, soch ki azaadi.
Ozdundee - you are so full of yourself. Duniya ki takleef are waiting for Ozdundee to come and resolve them. You are one arrogant SOB.

Please enlighten us on how we will shrink from 600,000 to 200,000 in 50 years. I have'nt the faintest idea.

Aap dekhte reh jaaoge when he gets a state welcome in Australia and USA . Waha to definitely jaloge but want to see you jaloing here too

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:55 pm

level_headed wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 pm
Aap dekhte reh jaaoge when he gets a state welcome in Australia and USA .
levelheaded

Do you really think that governments in Australia and USA are as corrupt as some in Asia and Africa?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:39 am

Aap dekhte reh jaaoge when he gets a state welcome in Australia and USA . Waha to definitely jaloge but want to see you jaloing here too
The keyword "STATE WELCOME" which in USA is defined at JAIL VISITS :D

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Low level...

Yes I am arrogant. Because I am part of the group that talks after we have walked....it's called the elitist reformists
We are more than key board warriors..

If I have troubled you with my few words imagine the sleepless nights we cause your Mufatlal when he struggles to get his state visits...or thinks or cries aa verse Canada Australia US tashrif karsu...and his jesters like you will say Maula jara sabar kare as Dushmano FBI and Interpol ane Media saathe Che. Then Mufatlal will say Colombo India and Africa ghari ghari jawoo pare Che...You would answer
Maula aap ziafat par focus rakho...desires kabu ma rakho ....

Now as SBM and Canadian may have implied State Jail or Correction is always happy...yaad Che Orange Komi Libas..unisex type..hath ma jewellery and paw ma smart bracelet...Detroit ni Jamaat ye to trial oops intezar karilidhi Che.if you planned one show off police bike with flashing lights in front of pot bellied burhani gaurds with chrome platted fake talwars...we will give fully armed in bullet proof vests FBI and Australia police, fire real slugs, 3 or 4 Squad cars with Gaurdian media front page...not paid advertisers page 6.

600 to 200 lakh logic is beyond your understanding level...read the 25000 blogs on this site...Then let me know if it is not clear I will help. And by the way it's nothing to do with FD. Our rivalry and Abdes take it out on them. FD apologies take those as battle training.