Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

level_headed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 pm Arrey Qutbi moorkh. Burhanuddin Maula ni nazar si Bobro giri gayo kyaare ke - Africa na kissa pachhi. His nifaaq was zahir after the Africa kissa. It was the grace of Burhanuddin Maula that he kept him in his rutba.
Quite a few things happened in the Africa kissa. Some things which really really stand out
- people who followed the Bobra (he was not a Bobra then) had to get their misaaks retaken ( aa waat samajh ma aavi Qutbi moorkho )
- Burhanuddin Maula publicly said that Sk Husain Hebatullah is right and Bobro is misguided and wrong (zor no tamaacho maaro)
- and if anyone does not accept the point above, he does not believe in my justice ( bobro till the end did not believe in the Burhanuddin Maula's justice)
I did not ask you my questions. I asked HJK because he made such a big deal about there having been no sajda. I was wondering if the sajda was there if it would mean something more.
As for the Africa kissa, I also remember SMB RA saying assertively that the incident was absolutely not be discussed again. And here you are discussing it. He also added that he wants everything to go back to the way it was and yet MS took it upon himself to change things. But most importantly his biggest befarmani was not accepting the person in the Rutba that Burhanuddin Moula himself had appointed and Never changed and MS took it upon himself to stop accepting that Rutba for that person. And here you have people BSing about that Rutba and tazeem etc. how can you do tazeem for the Mazoon when you blatantly do befarmani of the Dai!

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm
Which africa kisaa, the below one?..
Oh yeah i am sure its definately this one :mrgreen:
I saw this in relay , it was ,molana Husain's ashara majlis , wherein the so called Dai , did not think that the azaadari was more important. He 'd rather come down from takht to take selfie with this guy(i dont think he was that important dignitary either)

So you, not considering yourself a part of the real bohra jamat went to the majlis, why? When you knew that the majlis wasn't being done in accordance with Imam Hussain AS wishes? Did you object from your place to stop it? Was it because you're spine less? What are you gojng to teach your children? To be spine less as well? What about your parents? Are they spineless too?

P. S. and to an response that you're going to be giving, what is your fathers'name, again?
Poor chap , how could he ever know the value of dai's takht and also the solemnity required to do imam husains waaz. We all know he kept on saying "maara si nay thay"...long before

So tomorrow, when your fathers' die, you're going to not show humility but tell him he can go die because he's....not capable?
BTW...this picture is priceless ..no Bad or Good words can do justice to the "Buffoonery" of this selfie
Yup. It clear how close Taher was to Dalai Lama, he could clearly smell the blood of all the innocent muslims being killed by the Burmese Buddhist. He really seemed to be getting his daily dose of high seeing how he could be a junkie.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Wow..It seems we have a "ramakdu" /toy/tool sent by DMBS to entertain us..just like a spring key toy..he entertains us back instantaneously giving us free nonsense with limited vocabulary viz..
Taro baap
Zinazaada
Orifice
Bobro..etc
...I think this"ramakdu" used to be the favourite toy of YN and now of Quid Johnny.

Anyways , now we know what kind of toys they have in presence of DBMS, to keep him not loose his cool at the drop of a pin :twisted:
DBMS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:02 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm As for the Africa kissa, I also remember SMB RA saying assertively that the incident was absolutely not be discussed again. And here you are discussing it.
What bullshit you are talking about oo53. See the bayan from SMB RA below. He did not mention that this incident should not be discussed again. He mentioned that his decision was final and no one (even if he is mazoon) should harbor any doubt

“I believed Husain bhai and I unequivocally declared that he and his entire family are innocent of these accusations. I accepted his diyafat, honoured him with a shawl and prayed for his wellbeing.

After having done all this and after all that has transpired till now, if someone is still in doubt as to whether Husain bhai may have lied to me and was subsequently pardoned [even though he lied], then it is tantamount to having doubt in my judgement and the appropriateness of my actions. This stands true regardless of the rank and station of the person harbouring that doubt.”

This is when the erstwhile mazoon fell from the Dai's grace - he never accepted this verdict. he accused Burhanuddin Maula of not listening to him and giving a one-sided verdict.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:54 pm

level_headed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:02 pm
“I believed Husain bhai and I unequivocally declared that he and his entire family are innocent of these accusations. I accepted his diyafat, honoured him with a shawl and prayed for .....
Oh yeah !! and when Moses(musa Nabi) went to get the ten commandments, Aaron(harun his wasi) did get played by the mischief and schemes of Samri.. Moses did get angry and reprimanded him for allowing samri to play dirty(that does make harun bad), but quran and all call him wasi till today. He still had his rutba of wasi...nobody cud take that away..
Similarly mazun mola was Burhanuddin mola RA 's only mazun till the last day of Burhanuddin Mola RA life.

On another note, rasullulah SW had been invited many times at his in-laws Abu bakar's and Umar's place ..but we all know what they were and we all know what Husain heptullah Africa is :wink:

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm As for the Africa kissa, I also remember SMB RA saying assertively that the incident was absolutely not be discussed again. And here you are discussing it.

You mean the same way bobra was asked not to disclose the nas on him without any witnesses, yet somehow some of his bobri jamaat knew he was a dai because he broke his wind....um..I mean his promise to someone.
He also added that he wants everything to go back to the way it was and yet MS took it upon himself to change things.

Let me guess, I'll be giving you a seizure if I were to ask for a proof?
But most importantly his biggest befarmani was not accepting the person in the Rutba

So you mean that the sajda in the video never happened?
that Burhanuddin Moula himself had appointed and Never changed and MS took it upon himself to stop accepting that Rutba for that person. And here you have people BSing about that Rutba and tazeem etc. how can you do tazeem for the Mazoon when you blatantly do befarmani of the Dai!
So, for the bobri jamaat, the criteria to being a Dai is to prostrate before his mazoon. Hahahahaha....alright I'm not laughing.......hehehehe. ;)

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:23 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:54 pm Oh yeah !! and when Moses(musa Nabi) went to get the ten commandments, Aaron(harun his wasi) did get played by the mischief and schemes of Samri.. Moses did get angry and reprimanded him for allowing samri to play dirty(that does make harun bad), but quran and all call him wasi till today. He still had his rutba of wasi...nobody cud take that away..
So you're saying that Khuzaima could have committed adultery and would still be holder of that rutba? Pretty low standards you have for choosing a mazoon. Does that mean Taher too committing adultery and he's now the leader of the bobras?

Similarly mazun mola was Burhanuddin mola RA 's only mazun till the last day of Burhanuddin Mola RA life.
"Mazoon Mola"? So the misaaq that you gave (I doubt it, but lets roll with it) wasn't for "Haq na saheb" but for "Haq na sahebs'". Just like Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman? Intresting!!!

On another note, rasullulah SW had been invited many times at his in-laws Abu bakar's and Umar's place ..but we all know what they were and we all know what Husain heptullah Africa is :wink:
And when did Rasulullah SAW saythe Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman were unequivocally innocents? Well, Sunni or Wahab?

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:41 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:57 pm Wow..It seems we have a "ramakdu" /toy/tool sent by DMBS to entertain us..just like a spring key toy..he entertains us back instantaneously giving us free nonsense

I'm just asking uncomfortable questions? Let me guess, you got a handout from the bobra to engage with questions like these by going back to one of the following:
  • They're having a meltdown.
    They're having a meltdown. Or
    You guessed it. "They're right, but they're also having a meltdown".
Such wow. Much smart.

with limited vocabulary viz..
Taro baap

I never said that. I always include complete details by addressing them as your fathers'. ;)
Zinazaada

Guilty as charged!!
Orifice
I didn't miss the posterior, but if you wear your orifice on your face, then good for you.
Bobro..etc

Alright, you tell me what I should call him who can't even pronounce his name without 3 clicks.

...I think this"ramakdu" used to be the favourite toy of YN and now of Quid Johnny.
Lel!! :D
Anyways , now we know what kind of toys they have in presence of DBMS, to keep him not loose his cool at the drop of a pin :twisted:
Well, we are provably smarter than the 3 monkeys from the bobra jamaat.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm
level_headed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 pm Arre..... Africa na kissa pachhi. His nifaaq was zahir after the Africa kissa. ...
Which africa kisaa, the below one?..
Oh yeah i am sure its definately this one :mrgreen:
I saw this in relay , it was ,molana Husain's ashara majlis , wherein the so called Dai , did not think that the azaadari was more important. He 'd rather come down from takht to take selfie with this guy(i dont think he was that important dignitary either)
But hey who cares, as soon as QJ the Puppet Master (Puppet being DMBS) ordered him to come down he totally disregarded the protocol of imam husain's majlis.
Well i am not surprised ,
Poor chap , how could he ever know the value of dai's takht and also the solemnity required to do imam husains waaz. We all know he kept on saying "maara si nay thay"...long before

BTW...this picture is priceless ..no Bad or Good words can do justice to the "Buffoonery" of this selfie

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
There can be no answers to your foooish accusations. It was the president who had come to meet him. This guy was from his entourage, it is him who has taken the selfie in a very sudden gesture. There is absltly nothing wrong in it. Atleast he did not justify it with lies to the beard pulled by dalai lama.
Well nonetheless it was SKQ who brought the africa episode on the FD website,

Qutbuddin Mola accepted Burhanuddin Mola’s decision to close the matter, and has NEVER spoken of it until today, when he has to do so in order to defend Burhanuddin Mola’s Dawat. Despite the evidence he had been presented with, Qutbuddin Mola even went to the Heptullah’s home for ziyafat in Nairobi after the ‘faislo’ was given in Burhanpur—this is sure proof of Qutbuddin Mola’s deep ikhlaas.
His ikhlaas was to get this out

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 am

What self respecting man would go back to the same house who spat on his face. Twice. In public. You need to be pretty fat headed and devoid of honor to do it.

Oops, seems like I described all the bobras.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:56 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm
level_headed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 pm Arrey Qutbi moorkh. Burhanuddin Maula ni nazar si Bobro giri gayo kyaare ke - Africa na kissa pachhi. His nifaaq was zahir after the Africa kissa. It was the grace of Burhanuddin Maula that he kept him in his rutba.
Quite a few things happened in the Africa kissa. Some things which really really stand out
- people who followed the Bobra (he was not a Bobra then) had to get their misaaks retaken ( aa waat samajh ma aavi Qutbi moorkho )
- Burhanuddin Maula publicly said that Sk Husain Hebatullah is right and Bobro is misguided and wrong (zor no tamaacho maaro)
- and if anyone does not accept the point above, he does not believe in my justice ( bobro till the end did not believe in the Burhanuddin Maula's justice)
I did not ask you my questions. I asked HJK because he made such a big deal about there having been no sajda.
Since the start of the claim the FD people have been making the biggest deals about the sajda and suddenly bec there is no proof that you guys could get, it suddenly is no big deal.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 am

HJK wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 am
HJK wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 am

The date.
Why is only One Question asked by iqbal chagla featured from each day on the website. Why not questions from before and after it, are they choosing and picking?
Probably you could get something sensible to this?
Jumping feom one tree to another without answers.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:59 am

HJK wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 am
HJK wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 am ‘According to Quran ‘ before people shift from the real questions to my mistake in English.
There was also a letter with a mistake in it now my question is

SKQ was not doing well also undergoing treatment since years but we will stick to his tenure.
STF and clan took advantage of the situationand his ill health, persuaded him took control of the dawat, forged a letter( which has a mistake in the date) and purported the nass drama to which the only witness were 2 women ( against the shakelat of witness mentioned in the quran). Can you prove this wrong. I say that the nass was done by SKQ on me on 18th april 2014 in a private audience he gave me when i came to him for an araz after which He gave me his ring.

Why cant this situation be valid. How will tou prove me wring. Stf was not the mazoon nor held any such powt in dawat even in the time of Burhanuddin Maula.
Even the wishes of SKQ to be burried in Mumbai could be all cooked up.
Or this!!!!

??

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:10 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:54 pm
level_headed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:02 pm
“I believed Husain bhai and I unequivocally declared that he and his entire family are innocent of these accusations. I accepted his diyafat, honoured him with a shawl and prayed for .....
Oh yeah !! and when Moses(musa Nabi) went to get the ten commandments, Aaron(harun his wasi) did get played by the mischief and schemes of Samri.. Moses did get angry and reprimanded him for allowing samri to play dirty(that does make harun bad), but quran and all call him wasi till today. He still had his rutba of wasi...nobody cud take that away..

Atleast 3 answers that i have got from FD guys are

SKQ s body was embalmed and there is no problem
There is no big deal if there was a sajda or not
There is absltly no doubt that SKQ committed a mistake in 1409 even after which he could be the mansoos.
Good going guys

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:14 am

Vas_anwala wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am

You mean the same way bobra was asked not to disclose the nas on him without any witnesses, yet somehow some of his bobri jamaat knew he was a dai because he broke his wind....um..I mean his promise to someone.
One point I picked up while scrutinising Shehzada husain videos myself, was that he mentions he was present during 1434H Asharah in Surat. He mentions he was in ‘taqiyyat’. I thought the nass on SKQ was meant to be kept private and that SKQ was not to tell anyone. So clearly Shehzada Husain knew, hence he was in ‘taqiyyat’. He was concealing his belief that, his father was mansoos. This goes against the whole foundation of their claim.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:23 am

Psst.....hey going out to get popcorn. Want me to get something for you?

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:33 am

HJK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am
byculla wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Fine. Follow these steps:
(1) Identify yourself publicly.
(2) Prove that you gave Misaq to SKQ RA (I really doubt that)
(3) Show your credentials, especially your knowledge about Dawoodi bohra theology

After you do the above, based on your credentials we will evaluate.

Regardless, you stand a very slim chance. You should have done it immediately after death of SKQ RA (as SKQ RA did immediately after the death of SMB RA). Since you are claiming almost 2 years after death of SKQ RA you definitely sound like an imposter.
YOU will decide? Wow so currently you have decided who the real Dai should be based on the credentials!!

Syedna Hamiduddeen RA , in Kitab al-Masaabeeh written in the era of Imam Hakim, relates many arguments which disallow the umma (the religious community) to choose a rasool or an imam with their intellect. Firstly, we are lacking in all the knowledge needed by an imam to ascend to the maqam of imamat
Dont you dig a bigger hole while answering just for the sake of it.
Stop Misquoting texts to suit your purpose. Its always you who decide without any pressure and give misak to haq na sahib. In fact this is one of the shart in misaq that you are giving it for your own najaat and no other reason. Eventually its your personal decision when you give misaq.

What you are quoting (or perhaps misquoting) may be a community of people collectively deciding and 'electing' a leader. Similar to the events after the death of Rasulullah.

When I said we I mean each of us individually. My offer is still open. Please identify yourself publicly. Tell us your name. Reveal your fathers name. Scared ??

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 am

HJK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:28 am
byculla wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:10 pm

I don't think MS was talking about mocking roti making. If I remember correctly his words were something like je logo roti na amal si inkar kare che ya halku gine che, ye logo ne Molatona Fatema AS ni shafaat milse ya nahin milse ye khabar nathi.

In short MS cast a doubt on Shafa'at of Molatona Fatema AS. The shafa'at which is truly her promise. As Imam Jafar us Sadiq once said that hamara and hamara shia na darmiyaan koi bhi gunaah thaya hase, hame ma'af karsu. Jo Em Na karu to mein tamaro Imam Nahin.

We all are humans and we err in many things on daily basis. We err in ibadat. We err in our amals. We err in doing ta'at of Awliya kiram AS. We err in understanding their actions. Regardless, to say that a mistake one may make (in either not making Rotis or thinking that making rotis is unimportant) cannot and should not be a reason for Molatona Fatema's shafa'at denial for any mumin. To cast doubt on the shafa'at of Molatona Fatema AS for this reason is nothing but disrespecting her promise in my opinion. I would say MS Molatona Fatema ni shafa'at ne halki gine che.

What has happened with both FMB and Roti making (which I have talked about in previous posts) is it is forced in many jamaats. In some cases, people who do not take FMB thaali or deny roti making (for any reason even legitimate ones) are looked down upon. They are shunned as if they are lesser of mumin.

It was je logo roti na amal ni mazaak udave che. It was shafaat milse k nahi khabar nathi. How can u expect Imam to help you when you ( not do it is ok) but rather mock the amal his revered mother did.
You are lying outright here. The word "Mazaak" as you say was never used by MS. When he said halku gine che he was referring to some bohra women in community who may not make rotis. Not the last amal of Molatona Fatema AS.

No shia on this forum (or anywhere else) that I know would call into question (or mock as you put) any amal of Molatona Fatema AS. That is out of question.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:53 am

byculla wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 am
HJK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:28 am

It was je logo roti na amal ni mazaak udave che. It was shafaat milse k nahi khabar nathi. How can u expect Imam to help you when you ( not do it is ok) but rather mock the amal his revered mother did.
You are lying outright here. The word "Mazaak" as you say was never used by MS. When he said halku gine che he was referring to some bohra women in community who may not make rotis. Not the last amal of Molatona Fatema AS.

No shia on this forum (or anywhere else) that I know would call into question (or mock as you put) any amal of Molatona Fatema AS. That is out of question.
What does halku ginvu means? Mazaak karvu? Dont you simply get it. Have you been prone to twisting stuff

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:56 am

byculla wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:33 am
HJK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am
YOU will decide? Wow so currently you have decided who the real Dai should be based on the credentials!!

Syedna Hamiduddeen RA , in Kitab al-Masaabeeh written in the era of Imam Hakim, relates many arguments which disallow the umma (the religious community) to choose a rasool or an imam with their intellect. Firstly, we are lacking in all the knowledge needed by an imam to ascend to the maqam of imamat
Dont you dig a bigger hole while answering just for the sake of it.
Stop Misquoting texts to suit your purpose. Its always you who decide without any pressure and give misak to haq na sahib. In fact this is one of the shart in misaq that you are giving it for your own najaat and no other reason. Eventually its your personal decision when you give misaq.

What you are quoting (or perhaps misquoting) may be a community of people collectively deciding and 'electing' a leader. Similar to the events after the death of Rasulullah.

When I said we I mean each of us individually. My offer is still open. Please identify yourself publicly. Tell us your name. Reveal your fathers name. Scared ??
You clealry said that you would decide who the dai is. The shart does not mean that you choose who you will to, it means koi biji garaz si to nahi ane koi pressure ma aavi ne to nahi.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:58 am

My name is Hakimuddin Juzer. Kindly come over and give me misaaq now. If you stay in byculla as tour name suggests. I will see you near the byclla police station by 5pm today. Will show you the ring given to me by SKQ and will take your misaaq. Come prepared.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 am

HJK wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:14 am
Vas_anwala wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am
One point I picked up while scrutinising Shehzada husain videos myself, was that he mentions he was present during 1434H Asharah in Surat. He mentions he was in ‘taqiyyat’. I thought the nass on SKQ was meant to be kept private and that SKQ was not to tell anyone. So clearly Shehzada Husain knew, hence he was in ‘taqiyyat’. He was concealing his belief that, his father was mansoos. This goes against the whole foundation of their claim.
Being on taqiyaat does NOT mean that SKQ RA had revealed his nass to Shz Husain bs.

What it means is Shz Husain bs knew that MS cannot be the mansoos - Which MS by his various actions and speeches (adding 4th rutba to misak, doing sajda to tv etc..) had already proven. He and his followers continue to prove to this day. - I see most Abdes do sajda to TV when they see MS.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:11 am

HJK wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:53 am
byculla wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 am

What does halku ginvu means? Mazaak karvu? Dont you simply get it. Have you been prone to twisting stuff
Again stop twisting things. He meant the job of roti making in current times by mumenaat. Not the last amal of Molatena Fatema AS. And yes 'halku ginwu' DOES NOT mean to make fun as you say. It means if you don't do it its ok (nahin karye to chaalse). I rest my case.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:20 am

HJK wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:58 am My name is Hakimuddin Juzer. Kindly come over and give me misaaq now. If you stay in byculla as tour name suggests. I will see you near the byclla police station by 5pm today. Will show you the ring given to me by SKQ and will take your misaaq. Come prepared.
SKQ RA had given misaq to SMB RA. He was his mazoon.

Your language and questions on this forum itself is proof you never respected or accepted SKQ RA as the mansoos of SMB RA. You must never had given misak to SKQ RA.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 am

byculla wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 am Being on taqiyaat does NOT mean that SKQ RA had revealed his nass to Shz Husain bs.

So that means that the 3rd bobra is not sure whether the bugger bobra was conferred with nass. This makes sense.
What it means is Shz Husain bs knew that MS cannot be the mansoos - Which MS by his various actions and speeches (adding 4th rutba to misak, doing sajda to tv etc..) had already proven.

So you're saying is that, actions of a person is what determines whether he is a dai or not? Does that mean that nass is of no importance then since you just said that the 3rd bobra knew because of the actions.

The plot thickens

He and his followers continue to prove to this day. - I see most Abdes do sajda to TV when they see MS.
Let me guess!! You too are going to have a seizure if I asked you for a proof? Blink twice if yes ;)

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:16 am

Vas_anwala wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 am So you're saying is that, actions of a person is what determines whether he is a dai or not? Does that mean that nass is of no importance then since you just said that the 3rd bobra knew because of the actions.
Your actions do primarily determine whether you are NOT A DAI. This tasawwur is also given by Syedna Dawood bin Qutub RA.

For instance you with your abusive language towards SKQ RA can also claim succession to SKQ RA (the way @HJK already has) and you can also come up with 4 (or 40) witnesses like you to your claim - and perhaps even a letter. You would automatically disqualify.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:58 am

byculla wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:16 am Your actions do primarily determine whether you are NOT A DAI. This tasawwur is also given by Syedna Dawood bin Qutub RA.

This is going to be interesting. Can you share what tazawwur Sayedna Dawood Bin QutubShah RA gave? For knowledge
For instance you with your abusive language towards SKQ RA can also claim succession to SKQ RA (the way @HJK already has) and you can also come up with 4 (or 40) witnesses like you to your claim. You would automatically disqualify.
I'm actually doing him a favor by calling him that. Besides, you people get easily distracted by someone calling him bobra. Seems very sensitive to me.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 am

Only one guy gets arrested for bhendi bazar building crash that killed 33. I guess SBUT offered him up.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 177413.cms

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:37 pm

ajamali wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 am Only one guy gets arrested for bhendi bazar building crash that killed 33. I guess SBUT offered him up.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 177413.cms
It is quite glaring that the number of bohras going to jail for nefarious activities has suddenly jumped up in the reign of DMBS.
Its not that in the olden times bohras were not put in prison, there were instances that even dais had to go to prison ..but history has always shown that the reasons were mostly because that the rulers of those times hated the bohras.

But in DMBS reign(when he is claiming to be having good relations with everyone) the bohras are actually going in jail for breaking the law of the land and for doing illegal things which are even against the rules of islam
Truly the followers of DMBS are singing out loud ..Kahan se kahan humko pahuchaa diya :lol:

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb