Dawoodi Bohras in the media 2017-18

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: Dawoodi Bohra in media 2017

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:35 am

Bohra spring wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:15 pm Can FD explain why Dalai Lama deserved one more award on top of countless awards DL has already achieved. This award is minute to the Nobel peace prize.

What transparency was used and who were the shortlist of contenders.

We're there any major religious community represented like Deobandi or RSS.
It was a son giving an award in the name of his father with his personal money. If you wrote a check to the Cancer Society, you would not want someone asking you why not the mental-health society? With our limited resources we all contribute to causes we believe are worthy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Br Bohra Spring
Just because he got Nobel Peace Prize, does not mean that he can NOT be recognized by other lesser awards
I do not think giving a small plaque or award is big deal and sometimes those small awards are more revered as it is given from the heart and sincerity.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:34 am

It is indeed farcical to read ad infinitum posts on topics as bowl relief, 'purity' of post-nikah venues, STS' ground-breaking appearance with Dalai Lama, etc. One must see them as diversionary tactics; as the court case grinds on, the outcome of which is in the ever-receding horizon. At stake is the massive wealth and the continued assurance of its source. Abdes and reformists are held to sway on the pronouncements of these two camps. Doled out in white wraps akin to toga, heralded by military-outfitted guards(!), adulated by hysterical palms-joined adherents in fenced off pens. Having primed the crowds, SMS/STS serve ladlefuls of 'farmaans' the topics which we spend (waste!) so much time and energy on.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

ajamali wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:27 am
hello52 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:15 am And i am unable to decide how SmS is going low .
By ani ding by sharia is going low , to make people use indian toilet is going low . In australia the goverment is converting western toilets to indian type as it's health department has already suggested see
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&sourc ... Jzn7Dpfq_c

Even china is concentrating on toilets .
Even our prime minister is doing that . All are going low and you people by using western toilet are going high.
You are making fool of urself .
And indian toilets are benificial for health .
You can google it . Whats wrong in that . May be there way of approach is wrong but not the intension behind it .
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Indian toilet. Prefer it over a western one myself. So I use a squatty potty. Have done so for years. However my spouse prefers the western one and the squatty potty makes it easy for us to use the one we like. The point is that these are personal decisions and the religious leader does not need to conduct surveys and carry on wrecker attacks on people’s toilets and use high pressure tactics to get them to convert their toilets. This does not pass the smell test for a well intentioned message. This is no way to “guide” a people. It is a way to harass a people. It is intrusive and uncalled for.

It is the dialogue in the community that has become low. Not just the potty!
SMS said this to make us aware about the hygiene involved when praying namaz . Paakizzgi nai rehti. And it also makes ur clothes not fit for namaz . If so ever you have gone to madresas and learned all the things related to namaz and all . And with that if your health also gets effected then why not . Just go and google search the effects of western toilets and the intension to create this . Even the western people are trying to make people aware of its negative problem and what if it was made for the people with physical problem why the other people want to use that which is bad for their health . They can use the indian one . And to tell this thing is not bad . In the manner that few people are trying to potrait the scenario . And not in every city the amils have done this they have recorded the things with almost sensitivity and requested then to change by showing them the problem that happen in the long run to the people using the western toilets. Few amils are idiots not all . For them you just can't blame all the good i intentions behind the initiative ..

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:48 am

Ghotaala DMBS ke Ghotaala karne waale followers
Like master like slaves..Sab kuch ghotaala hai iski daawat mein :lol:

Attachments
VID-20180205-WA0005.mp4
(11.49 MiB) Downloaded 539 times

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:48 am Ghotaala DMBS ke Ghotaala karne waale followers
why are you selective? such ghotalas are not new and happening since SMB times.

be honest for at least once in your life. you cant save one chor and blame other one.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:48 am Ghotaala DMBS ke Ghotaala karne waale followers

be honest for at least once in your life. you cant save one chor and blame other one.
If I may be permitted to speak for Moiz bhai:

In the last few years there has been a trickle down effect due to the corruption at the top. Aamils and administrators are getting a free-pass to be openly corrupt and careless because the top guy is so openly money-minded and manipulative of the political power structure. Those lower down on the ladder feel that they can get away with anything because the top-guy has the PM in his pocket. Additionally, it did not help that Muffaddal Saifuddin got on the takhat, mocked Governments and urged his people to break the law. Be it disposing animal waste into the river, stealing salaam money or cutting up young girls against the law; the guys on the lower rungs feel it's all OK. The depravity in the Muffaddal Saifuddin world bears bears no similarity to the odd corruption scandal during Burhanuddin Moula's time. Especially in the early years. I don't remember Burhanuddin Moula ever getting on the takhat and urging people to break the law!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:01 pm

not true SMB has made many goof ups from takhat and later apologize for it when he felt the danger.

I dont need to discuss those incidents.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:10 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:01 pm not true SMB has made many goof ups from takhat and later apologize for it when he felt the danger.

Yes he had apologized to the Muslim community for having hurt their sentiments as any upstanding, responsible leader who cares for his neighbors would do. But he DID NOT urge people to break the law and nor did he mock the Western governments and their laws.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:16 am

ajamali wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:10 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:01 pm not true SMB has made many goof ups from takhat and later apologize for it when he felt the danger.

Yes he had apologized to the Muslim community for having hurt their sentiments as any upstanding, responsible leader who cares for his neighbors would do. But he DID NOT urge people to break the law and nor did he mock the Western governments and their laws.
well he did mock western governments as well by allowing things which are not allowed in their countries.

may be he was just not very loud about it, mufaddal has a loud mouth. :lol:

no SMB didnt cared about Muslim sentiments, he apologize just for his safety, he continued insulting muslim leaders all his life. he never stopped cursing but just tricked their names.

SEE? HE WAS NOT HONEST EVEN IN HIS APOLOGIES.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 am

ajamali wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm

In the last few years there has been a trickle down effect due to the corruption at the top. Aamils and administrators are getting a free-pass to be openly corrupt and careless because the top guy is so openly money-minded and manipulative of the political power structure. Those lower down on the ladder feel that they can get away with anything because the top-guy has the PM in his pocket. Additionally, it did not help that Muffaddal Saifuddin got on the takhat, mocked Governments and urged his people to break the law. Be it disposing animal waste into the river, stealing salaam money or cutting up young girls against the law; the guys on the lower rungs feel it's all OK. The depravity in the Muffaddal Saifuddin world bears bears no similarity to the odd corruption scandal during Burhanuddin Moula's time. Especially in the early years. I don't remember Burhanuddin Moula ever getting on the takhat and urging people to break the law!
Has it not become a habit for you guys to not answer one thing and directly jump on some other thread and do something new,

It could be rather put aptly that MS is trying to conserve the shariat of Rasululah pbuh, would it not be much much easier to denounce khatna? Just like STF did, just like he allowed hedge funds and other ways of interest, just like he has allowed embalming,
In a recent interview of STf in Delhi it was rather amusing to see the him answer
Interviewer - why are people making it an issue of the advisories about marriages and toilets, they are in complaince with what Rasululah pbuh has said.
STF - IF i were in thier place i would be more lineant.

In the pretext of shariat being samha now
Alchohol drinking will be allowed just like emabalming is
Male circumcision will also be allowed after 18 just as he allowed female circumcision is
Direct interest will be allowed just as hedge funds and interest in the pretext of agreements are allowed.
Good going guys. Proud of the bending shariat.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 am

Has it not become a habit for you guys to not answer one thing and directly jump on some other thread and do something new,

It could be rather put aptly that MS is trying to conserve the shariat of Rasululah pbuh, would it not be much much easier to denounce khatna? Just like STF did, just like he allowed hedge funds and other ways of interest, just like he has allowed embalming,
In a recent interview of STf in Delhi it was rather amusing to see the him answer
Interviewer - why are people making it an issue of the advisories about marriages and toilets, they are in complaince with what Rasululah pbuh has said.

Male circumcision will also be allowed after 18 just as he allowed female circumcision is
Direct interest will be allowed just as hedge funds and interest in the pretext of agreements are allowed.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:40 am

HJK wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 am

@HJK - conserve shariat ? Are you kidding ?

STF said what he did about FGM as it was going against the law of the land. Male circumcision is NOT against the law of the land. Above all, male circumcision is a requirement for misak. Its compulsory for getting into fold of Imaan. Female circumcision is sunnat. Actually MS by his edicts and actions has made a sunnat into a farizat. So much for (falsely) preserving shariat of Rasulullah SA.

To this date, I see MS followers fold their hands to TV screens when they see him and do sajda. This is "shirk" (which by the way he himself has done). Again so much for preserving Rasulullah SA shariat.

Alcohol is haram and so is Riba. Never has STF or SKQ RA said anything to contrary. Yes they have given alternatives to avoid interest in normal business dealings the same way Imam Jafar us Sadiq AS and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA have done previously. I hope you still believe in them (Imam AS and STS RA). His actions are fully in compliance with shariat.

I agree with @ajamali when he says "Aamils and administrators are getting a free-pass to be openly corrupt". In MS Raaj, what really counts (referring to Amils and other servants) is how much you praise MS. If you praise MS 24 X 7, no matter how bad your actions are, you will be forgived. If you are not close to MS, you will be punished for even a crime you did not commit. Famous is the case of the Dombivli amil who was lewd and whose actions are documented in this youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEU4OI4f134). This person was very close to MS and he was forgived for his actions - no punishment for the person who (in his capacity of being amil) is supposed to be preserving Rasulullah's shariat. Likewise, its well known how he punished caterers in Mumbai and elsewhere for their misinterpreting the edict of 1 kharas and 1 mithaas - their only fault they were not singing MS praise 24 X 7 the way the dombivli amil was doing.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:36 am

byculla wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:40 am

STF said what he did about FGM as it was going against the law of the land. Male circumcision is NOT against the law of the land. Above all, male circumcision is a requirement for misak. Its compulsory for getting into fold of Imaan. Female circumcision is sunnat. Actually MS by his edicts and actions has made a sunnat into a farizat. So much for (falsely) preserving shariat of Rasulullah SA

I am just wondering if western countries make alchohol and pig flesh compulsory what will stf do? Probably make it halal.
Could you plz cite refrences where male circumcision is obligatory and female is not? Male and female circumcision are equally imp are mentioned in the same hadees of Rasululah pbuh.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:38 am

To this date, I see MS followers fold their hands to TV screens when they see him and do sajda. This is "shirk" (which by the way he himself has done). Again so much for preserving Rasulullah SA shariat.

Do you have the proof or or when the proof will be given out by you it will be the same as the sajda video where actually there is no sajda.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:41 am

Alcohol is haram and so is Riba. Never has STF or SKQ RA said anything to contrary. Yes they have given alternatives to avoid interest in normal business dealings the same way Imam Jafar us Sadiq AS and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA have done previously. I hope you still believe in them (Imam AS and STS RA). His actions are fully in compliance with shariat.

Is that why skq was embalmed with alchohol?
Qlso is that why stf delas in hedge funds
Is there any legitimate proof that you have of STS doing what the FD people say? Just stories

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:43 am

STF said what he did about FGM as it was going against the law of the land. Male circumcision is NOT against the law of the land. Above all, male circumcision is a requirement for misak. Its compulsory for getting into fold of Imaan. Female circumcision is sunnat. Actually MS by his edicts and actions has made a sunnat into a farizat. So much for (falsely) preserving shariat of Rasulullah SA.

I agree with @ajamali when he says "Aamils and administrators are getting a free-pass to be openly corrupt". In MS Raaj, what really counts (referring to Amils and other servants) is how much you praise MS. If you praise MS 24 X 7, no matter how bad your actions are, you will be forgived. If you are not close to MS, you will be punished for even a crime you did not commit. Famous is the case of the Dombivli amil who was lewd and whose actions are documented in this youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEU4OI4f134). This person was very close to MS and he was forgived for his actions - no punishment for the person who (in his capacity of being amil) is supposed to be preserving Rasulullah's shariat. Likewise, its well known how he punished caterers in Mumbai and elsewhere for their misinterpreting the edict of 1 kharas and 1 mithaas - their only fault they were not singing MS praise 24 X 7 the way the dombivli amil was doing.
You have no option but to agree with ajmali, also is he still the amil of dombivali? If not then how do you know if he is punished or not. You guys are fed lies.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:04 am

@HJK - no western country currently has eating pig/drink alcohol compulsory. Not sure from where you get this (in order to pose a hypothetical question you have to come up with at least 1 such case). However if MS were to rule the world he will certainly put restrictions on eating 1 kharas and 1 mithas. (which again is not in Shariat ). He is the only leader I know who would put such a restriction.

Can you please first give your reference about Female circumcision that it is "Compulsory" as you claim ? Is it a pre-condition to misak ?

When I was small, it was a tradition that when we went for our first misak, we(males) were asked if we were circumcised before we take misak. However women were not asked that question - it was not a pre-condition. However males (I myself am a case) were asked as pre-condition to misak.

I am not sure about where Dombivli Amil is. I don't know him personally. I was sharing a case which was widely discussed on this website and elsewhere when it occurred. What I do know from multiple sources is that he was forgived by MS - no punishment whatsoever.

Also, about people folding their hands in front of TV - I see it. If you were honest to any degree in posing questions, you wouldn't be asking this. You would already know this is happening.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:21 pm

byculla wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:04 am @HJK - no western country currently has eating pig/drink alcohol compulsory. Not sure from where you get this (in order to pose a hypothetical question you have to come up with at least 1 such case). However if MS were to rule the world he will certainly put restrictions on eating 1 kharas and 1 mithas. (which again is not in Shariat ). He is the only leader I know who would put such a restriction.

Can you please first give your reference about Female circumcision that it is "Compulsory" as you claim ? Is it a pre-condition to misak ?

When I was small, it was a tradition that when we went for our first misak, we(males) were asked if we were circumcised before we take misak. However women were not asked that question - it was not a pre-condition. However males (I myself am a case) were asked as pre-condition to misak.

I am not sure about where Dombivli Amil is. I don't know him personally. I was sharing a case which was widely discussed on this website and elsewhere when it occurred. What I do know from multiple sources is that he was forgived by MS - no punishment whatsoever.

Also, about people folding their hands in front of TV - I see it. If you were honest to any degree in posing questions, you wouldn't be asking this. You would already know this is happening.
If the westerners could mix a non harmful practice prescribed by Rasululah pbuh with a very different and harmful practice they can do anything in future.

Both male and female circumcision is a sunnah
Sunnat should be followed.

How did you know females are not asked?

If you are not sure about something you shoupdnt stick your nose to it. Here in regards to the dombivali amil.

You must be actually seeing it while a handful of people watch stf videos on youtube.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm

HJK wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:21 pm
byculla wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:04 am @HJK - no western country currently has eating pig/drink alcohol compulsory. Not sure from where you get this (in order to pose a hypothetical question you have to come up with at least 1 such case). However if MS were to rule the world he will certainly put restrictions on eating 1 kharas and 1 mithas. (which again is not in Shariat ). He is the only leader I know who would put such a restriction.

If the westerners could mix a non harmful practice prescribed by Rasululah pbuh with a very different and harmful practice they can do anything in future.

If you are not sure about something you shoupdnt stick your nose to it. Here in regards to the dombivali amil.

You must be actually seeing it while a handful of people watch stf videos on youtube.
@HJK - I am sure that MS forgived him. I already told you that based on multiple sources I had during that time. Someone on this website has also mentioned that (do some work in pdb archives). Where he is currently (2 years after the event) should bear no resemblance to whether he was forgiven or not by MS. Amils are regularly done 'badli' - that does not mean he got punished. Again I have nothing personally against him. I wanted to expose double standards of MS - which by the way many in Kothar also see - just like you, they refuse to accept.

Yes I have asked some (my sister, wife) that is why I know that women are not asked this question. (about khafz). That's the reason behind my assertion.

In any case you have yourself proved that MS changes shariat - good going. Circumcision in female is in category of "optional" but recommended (Sunnat). If MS wants to make khafz compulsory before misak, then he is changing shariat. That definitely did not happen in SMB RA era. (Curious to know then why did so many jamaats in western countries sign resolution that they will not undergo khafz. Yes you will find evidence of this all across this website. How will women in these countries live and give misak when khafz is not allowed in these countries and its according to you compulsory in islam. ? Note that the resolution they signed also disallowed them to get it done in different country. Did these jamaats change shariat in your opinion ? Did the signatories to this disobey MS ?).

I rest my case.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:24 am

On another thread ("March 1 - Black Day: Galiyakot Atrocity") Brother Humsafar posted a few days back that women were insulted in front of SMB and he did nothing. So the moral law was broken (basic human decency says men and women should not be treated that way), and SMB did nothing. That is sad. Remember, law can be broken not just by an act of commission (telling people to do something wrong), but by an act of omission (not stopping people from doing a wrong act) too.

Some may say that this incident is exaggerated, but i believe the gist of it is correct. Asghar Ali Engineer described the incident in his book "the Bohras" in some details. The book was published some 30+ years before SMBs wafat. If he had said things that were wrong, India is a country of reasonable libel laws, he could have been taken to court. The kothar did no such thing. That and the eye witness testimony of many people, and their 30+ years of struggle lends credence that the event that PDB people are describing is correct. So it may not be soemthing we like, but it sadly happened in SMBs time too.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 am

byculla wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm
HJK wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:21 pm

@HJK - I am sure that MS forgived him. I already told you that based on multiple sources I had during that time. Someone on this website has also mentioned that (do some work in pdb archives). Where he is currently (2 years after the event) should bear no resemblance to whether he was forgiven or not by MS. Amils are regularly done 'badli' - that does not mean he got punished. Again I have nothing personally against him. I wanted to expose double standards of MS - which by the way many in Kothar also see - just like you, they refuse to accept.

Yes I have asked some (my sister, wife) that is why I know that women are not asked this question. (about khafz). That's the reason behind my assertion.

In any case you have yourself proved that MS changes shariat - good going. Circumcision in female is in category of "optional" but recommended (Sunnat). If MS wants to make khafz compulsory before misak, then he is changing shariat. That definitely did not happen in SMB RA era. (Curious to know then why did so many jamaats in western countries sign resolution that they will not undergo khafz. Yes you will find evidence of this all across this website. How will women in these countries live and give misak when khafz is not allowed in these countries and its according to you compulsory in islam. ? Note that the resolution they signed also disallowed them to get it done in different country. Did these jamaats change shariat in your opinion ? Did the signatories to this disobey MS ?).

I rest my case.
I would again tell you to get sure about dombivali amil. Your sources Are not relaible, nor is this forum.

I have told you already that both male and female circumcision are sunnah mentioned in the same hadees and are equally important.

Do you know a word called majboori/ helplessness
And the bayaan in fiqh regarding that.
Westerners have moxed fgm with khatna and so MS is fighting for it. Hired the top lawyers to fight the strongest government body and its useless law which is not harmful. Not sittting home and issuing statements to bail out easily.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:47 am

HJK wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 am
byculla wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm

I rest my case.
I would again tell you to get sure about dombivali amil. Your sources Are not relaible, nor is this forum.

I have told you already that both male and female circumcision are sunnah mentioned in the same hadees and are equally important.

Westerners have moxed fgm with khatna and so MS is fighting for it. Hired the top lawyers to fight the strongest government body and its useless law which is not harmful. Not sittting home and issuing statements to bail out easily.
@HJK - I thought I was done with you but will respond just one last time.

What "Majboori" are you talking about ? I think this was signed by western jamaats out of their own free will. Consider this

(1) MS himself said in a speech in a very angry tone after these jamaats signed the resolution that "Hame koi na si nahin binta" with regards to Khafz. Do you think a person whose many jamaats are in "Majboori" would really have this kind of language and tone ? Audio of this is present on this website and was viral on social media.

(2) Not all western jamaats signed these resolutions. Some did not. Law equally applied to all jamaats. So only some jamaats were in majboori and some not. Bhai ko ne bewaquuf banaawo cho ?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:26 pm

This.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1520184301052.jpg

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 pm

byculla wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:47 am
HJK wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 am

@HJK - I thought I was done with you but will respond just one last time.

What "Majboori" are you talking about ? I think this was signed by western jamaats out of their own free will. Consider this

(1) MS himself said in a speech in a very angry tone after these jamaats signed the resolution that "Hame koi na si nahin binta" with regards to Khafz. Do you think a person whose many jamaats are in "Majboori" would really have this kind of language and tone ? Audio of this is present on this website and was viral on social media.

(2) Not all western jamaats signed these resolutions. Some did not. Law equally applied to all jamaats. So only some jamaats were in majboori and some not. Bhai ko ne bewaquuf banaawo cho ?
You have to be done bhai bec you have no facts just stupid assumptions.

All the jamaats signed the petitions with the directions from dawat e hadiyah irrelevant if you have seen or read them. Again donot rely only on tour useless sources and inly this forum.
Dawat e hadiyah will fight the case in Detroit to differentiate between fgm and khafz which is harmful.

Rasululah ni shariat paalva ma je kivare nuksaan karej nahi hame koi na si nai binta and that is why the case will be fought to establish the rights against the strongest nation to preserve Rasululahs pbuh sharia. If you had brains you would have known that the petitions were the need of the moment. Siyasatan everybody stopped till insha allah it will be proven and legal.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 pm

"
This is such twisted and hilarious.

Read the court transcripts and prosecutors findings

The letters were signed to protect jamaat from being targeted for prosecution and separated SMS from direct legal disadvantage while trustees deceived on instruction of high powered overseas kothar legal advisors who were discretely hiding in 5 star hotels and meeting at private ayaan places, the court was being played so the liability lies with Jamaat and make it a local issue. If these letters did not arrive SMS could have been asked to attend or send represeantation as witness.

These fatwas were a legal tool and naive reformists and activists thought it was " Spring".

It was only SMS loose mouth that trapped him so court realised he was giving instructions to override the local jamaat instructions and the letter fell flat as PR stunts that got the Supreme court judges attention.

Kothar also did some stupid things sending legal gag orders to some activists that also blew up in jamaat faces when police found and rubbished the threats

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Bohras protest with black flags ahead of Mufaddal's visit in Kharakua, Ujjain. One young man Hussain Attar initiated the protest saying the local jamat authorities threaten him and harass him when he speaks up.
Attachments
2018-03-05-PHOTO-00000469.jpg

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:31 pm

Reporter wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:46 pm Bohras protest with black flags ahead of Mufaddal's visit in Kharakua, Ujjain. One young man Hussain Attar initiated the protest saying the local jamat authorities threaten him and harass him when he speaks up.
This is encouraging. Let's see what happens to this brave youth. My guess is he will end up grovelling before Muffy complaining about the jamat committee. Muffy will half-listen to him and shoo him away, but not before he has sworn his allegiance to him and pronounced lanats on Khuzema and the Qutbis. The jamat committee is not the problem, my dear man. The rot begins at the top. By complaining about the jamat you are only dealing with the symptoms. Go for the jugular, go for Muffy!!!

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:35 am

*BIG BREAKING NEWS ALERTS EXCLUSIVE BY DATELINE MUMBAI NATIONAL ENGLISH NEWSPAPER*

Just Now J J Marg Police Station Arrest CEO OF SBUT Concern Authority SHOAIB BHAISAB in Connection with before 6 Months Back the Building Hussaini Manzil was Collapsed in that incident so many people's were list thier lives.

After this incident one of the Tenants Sayed Sabir lost his 4 Family Members but after some days no Action has been taken by Concerned Police Station Then Sayed Sabir took this serious issue to the BOMBAY HIGH COURT and today BOMBAY HIGH COURT passed the order to arrest SBUT Concern Person SHOAIB BHAISAB and to others is this case.
Attachments
2018-03-07-PHOTO-00002952.jpg
2018-03-07-PHOTO-00002953.jpg
arrest-2.jpg

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:40 am

Mufaddal Saifuddin caught lying! What else has he lied about?

youtu.be/bskD4y8zOWw