Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HJK

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:08 pm
level_headed wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm Coming to your post - what a short memory you have Shams. Where was all this indignation when the little innocent kids were kidnapped by the mother and taken to TB citadel in Bakersfield and no access was provided to the father.
Damn!!... I have yet to come across any Islamic literature where "Kidnap" and "mother" have been written in same sentence....that says quite a lot about the kind of malign propaganda people have been fed by DMBS PR team.
level_headed wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm The kids have experienced this and there animosity and loathing of their mothers is based on solid reason and experience.
Now the moms are crying crocodile tears - tab yaad nahi aaya jab kidnap kar ke bhaag rahi thi
I wonder how come you were privy to what exactly transpired there and with the kids..you surely seem to have unrestricted access to both sides....i am mot sure how many on this forum are even taking you seriously(also since you have claimed to be a Dai)....in your words "good going till now" :wink:
So you deny that taking away kids without the knowledge to the fathers and families but also the children themselves is kidnap?
Also there is a possibility that the children themselves are not interested in thier morher for what they have done instead of something being asked from them.

Do you know that there are audio recordings of what transpired in bakersfield and how children were literally forced to accept SKQ as dai and much more that happened!! Yes the children themselves have recorded stuff.

Now if there in bakersfield children did this without even access to the father you can very well judge the rest.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 am

HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am So you deny that taking away kids without the knowledge to the fathers and families but also the children themselves is kidnap?
You do know that mother and mother's family is also called family :mrgreen:
or maybe you were brought up in a culture where it was OK that mothers were cursed in public gatherings.(remember the ashara in Africa under DMBS)

Do you have proof that it was without the knowledge of the father(would love to see that proof),
You just stating it is not good enough ..Maybe the mothers told them , but they were busy doing property-deals in SriLanka with their "Feku" dad DMBS..
HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am Do you know that there are audio recordings of what transpired in bakersfield and how children were literally forced to accept SKQ as dai and much more that happened!! Yes the children themselves have recorded stuff.
and do you know there are videos of the same children accepting SKQ(RA) as dai and that too of their own free will...
Video trumps Audio :wink:
HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am Now if there in bakersfield children did this without even access to the father you can very well judge the rest.
oh !! I mentioned everything about you(proclamation as new dai) but my target was @lvl_head , and to my amazement you replied back,
This makes it quite self evident to the viewers that HJK and lvl_head seem to be one and the same "mischief monger" Robot.

DMBS=Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:38 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 am
HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am So you deny that taking away kids without the knowledge to the fathers and families but also the children themselves is kidnap?
You do know that mother and mother's family is also called family :mrgreen:
or maybe you were brought up in a culture where it was OK that mothers were cursed in public gatherings.(remember the ashara in Africa under DMBS)

Do you have proof that it was without the knowledge of the father(would love to see that proof),
You just stating it is not good enough ..Maybe the mothers told them , but they were busy doing property-deals in SriLanka with their "Feku" dad DMBS..
HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am Do you know that there are audio recordings of what transpired in bakersfield and how children were literally forced to accept SKQ as dai and much more that happened!! Yes the children themselves have recorded stuff.
and do you know there are videos of the same children accepting SKQ(RA) as dai and that too of their own free will...
Video trumps Audio :wink:
HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am Now if there in bakersfield children did this without even access to the father you can very well judge the rest.
oh !! I mentioned everything about you(proclamation as new dai) but my target was @lvl_head , and to my amazement you replied back,
This makes it quite self evident to the viewers that HJK and lvl_head seem to be one and the same "mischief monger" Robot.

DMBS=Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
The biggest curse for a father or anybody is to thier children being taken away from them which the mothers did. Kidnapped the children and transported them to the US without the knowldge of the father thoer family and even the children. Released a video later where children clearly read a paper.
Thats what is cruel.

Yes the proof is the court rulings of the American court where the fathers attest to it was without thier knowledge.

Do you know that the same video that you talk of where children have a pre written script in thier hand is the biggest cause the mothers lost in the domestic violence case in the US. It was rather proven that there was no violence and just the non agreement.

Again this Non - sajda video will be a very imp cause of the defeat just as the one above.

Again you have no answers to any of the questions. Ther are audios recorded by the children themselves. What you can do best is run from one thread to the othet and call names because you have no answers.

Moiz bhai get some answers. The best you hve been doing is explaining the abbreviations of DMBS
Please use your intellect as shz husain suggests in his videos and answer those. Shall be beneficial to all.

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:45 am

HJK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:38 am The biggest curse for a father or anybody is to thier children being taken away from them which the mothers did. Kidnapped the children and transported them to the US without the knowldge of the father thoer family and even the children. Released a video later where children clearly read a paper.

That's par for the course for the bob....erm...Qutbi jamaat.
:lol:
Thats what is cruel.
Feelings mutual amigo
Yes the proof is the court rulings of the American court where the fathers attest to it was without thier knowledge.
You know what really rubbed the bob...come on... :( Qutbi's the wrong way? It's that they thought they'd try their luck in a county that always sided with the mothers, only for them to end up on the losing side. Well, alls well that ends well.
Do you know that the same video that you talk of where children have a pre written script in thier hand is the biggest cause the mothers lost in the domestic violence case in the US. It was rather proven that there was no violence and just the non agreement.

You'd need to be a pathetic mother to take your children away from their families. Good thing the children came out in defence of their fathers.
Again this Non - sajda video will be a very imp cause of the defeat just as the one above.

Ooh don't worry. These pathetic armchair lawyers can't see past their noses to understand what would hold water and what wouldn't. It's the reason their pathetic movement still falters. Idiot is what idiot does.
Again you have no answers to any of the questions. Ther are audios recorded by the children themselves. What you can do best is run from one thread to the othet and call names because you have no answers.

Asking them about their fathers' usually shuts them up. They hide their tails between their legs, some of them now arthritic and run off into the sunset.
Moiz bhai get some answers. The best you hve been doing is explaining the abbreviations of DMBS
Please use your intellect as shz husain suggests in his videos and answer those. Shall be beneficial to all.
Don't press him too much. He'll go to her sugar daddy "Admin" who [DELETED] :lol:

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:34 am

Nice answers HJK and Vas_anwala . Ask any kid - Daawedar Kaun hai to wo batayega LKQ
Ask Google -type in dawedar and see what comes up

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm

bhai HJK, level-headed, Momineem bhai, ..

Answer this sincere question: How is it okay or acceptable to lie?

http://www.freepressjournal.in/ujjain/u ... as/1234324

http://www.freepressjournal.in/ujjain/u ... es/1235077

http://www.thedawoodibohras.com/na_ui.a ... cle_id=110

SMS was fine and hale and hearty, and that is good. Why tell AMU that he will not be able to attend due to health reasons? He could simply have said he cannot attend due to other prior commitments and this would have been a non-issue.

The question becomes: Why should people believe other things (like claim of nass) when they can lie in such matters?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:07 am

Going for the ziyarat of Duat is one thing i definitely do if i wasnt well, to pray. It would be rather not good on cancelling the ziyarat rather.
Can you judge a persons health just by thier face?

Meeting the religious children would definitely boost the health a bit and make feel good, just like we do when we are not well.

On the other hand meeting the Respected president and holding a convocation is a completely different thing.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:56 am

HJK wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:07 am Going for the ziyarat of Duat is one thing i definitely do if i wasnt well, to pray. It would be rather not good on cancelling the ziyarat rather.
Can you judge a persons health just by thier face?

Meeting the religious children would definitely boost the health a bit and make feel good, just like we do when we are not well.

On the other hand meeting the Respected president and holding a convocation is a completely different thing.
He (SMS) just did not go only for ziyarat. He went to people's houses for ziyafat, did a waiz, and went in an open-air jeep, did Nikah and misaq of children (and you know, typically, the only kids in that group for misaq are those who can give a fat cover, not ordinary or poor or religious bohras). I do not know any details of his health, nor can I judge from the face, and I wish him a long life; but the actions do not appear to be the actions of a person who is unwell.

And when he is unwell, he would typically go to SMB or STS ziyarat, as they mention STS and SMB all the time in case there is any mushkil.

And he does NOT have to hold a convocation, please ... It probably went fine without his presence too.

Also, you are unlikely to have a pre-planned program for 6 days (as mentioned in the newspaper) if you have just come for ziyarat for health reasons.

More than that, Allah knows best.

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:51 am

Does anyone know what happened with STF in court today? I'm heering some lies about it. I wanted to authentify.,

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 pm

bohraspy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:51 am Does anyone know what happened with STF in court today? I'm heering some lies about it. I wanted to authentify.,
[DELETED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE]

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin have been called worse names and I have never ever seen the alacrity shown by the admin to delete messages for foul language

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:07 pm

TB officially has become a lisper / stammerer. His new name is Little Lisper. Judge gave him a hard time and his speaking stopped.
Big Lisper did nass on Little Lisper - to someone with like qualities. Abdeali and his other brothers must be quietly glad that Big Lisper did not do nass on them - otherwise they would be declared little lispers.

Hope this does not run afoul of admins swashbuckling scissors

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 am

Attachments
Snip20180321_30.png

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 am

yes because faith and deen is some thing which can not be always proved with white and black, a true dai will never go to court. he would choose a mountain peak and let the people search for him.

these guys are far far away from truth and deen.

if I am a true dai I would not even try to convince people about it, my life and my presence would speak on my behalf and people would love and follow my advice without any legal court cases.

alas things are different with these thugs.

they want to prove dai ship to get the wealth and fame. :|

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:15 am

going to court and trying to convince a Hindu judge about the nass and to expect him to understand it all is the biggest nightmare. :roll:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:18 am

mufaddal and his team has worked hard for years to grab power, they wont let go so easily.

his father created this confusion and betrayed taher saifuddin will for a very good reason and that reason is MONEY.

unfortunately, Qutbis will never admit SMB mistake because that will lead to bigger problems for them.

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:51 am

level_headed wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 am Image
Thank you for posing this brother. But my friends are saying this is not the 100% truth and devious plot by SMS camp. If it's true no comment on the Fatemi sighht so cannot be 100% sure.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:05 am

bohraspy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:51 am
level_headed wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 am Image
Thank you for posing this brother. But my friends are saying this is not the 100% truth and devious plot by SMS camp. If it's true no comment on the Fatemi sighht so cannot be 100% sure.
This is not only true but there is more to it. There is fumbling and mumbling. Contradictions from the start even in the submission and withdrawal of documents

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 am

There was a simple misunderstanding. The two questions asked were slightly different. One was if Hurratul Maleka was witness to the writing of Sijil ul Bisharat. To which STF replied No. The second was if she was witness to the authentication of the letter. To which the answer is obviously yes. This was clarified to the judge and he was satisfied with the answer.

Very amusing that no WhatsApp messages have gone out prior to this when the MS loonies suffered numerous scoldings by the judge. Their silence thus far speaks volumes. No messages went out when they tried to present the writing of Majdu as evidence but would not accept SMB Bayan that the writings of Majdu are to be treated with caution!

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:59 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 am There was a simple misunderstanding. The two questions asked were slightly different. One was if Hurratul Maleka was witness to the writing of Sijil ul Bisharat. To which STF replied No. The second was if she was witness to the authentication of the letter. To which the answer is obviously yes. This was clarified to the judge and he was satisfied with the answer.

Very amusing that no WhatsApp messages have gone out prior to this when the MS loonies suffered numerous scoldings by the judge. Their silence thus far speaks volumes. No messages went out when they tried to present the writing of Majdu as evidence but would not accept SMB Bayan that the writings of Majdu are to be treated with caution!
The compilation by majdu was prepared not after he revolted but before that, that is why you see Burhanuddin Maula r a does not say dont believe in everything and anything compiled by majdu (which he could easily have) but be cautious.
The judge was not serious then. What do you have to say about the withdrawl of a couple of contradictory documents submitted.
Could you please exactly tell us when the judge scolded the defendants?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:08 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 am There was a simple misunderstanding. The two questions asked were slightly different. One was if Hurratul Maleka was witness to the writing of Sijil ul Bisharat. To which STF replied No. The second was if she was witness to the authentication of the letter. To which the answer is obviously yes. This was clarified to the judge and he was satisfied with the answer
A blatant lie. The judge was not satisfied.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am

Hindu judge is satisfied on nass which he hardly understands? :lol:

Sorry but it seems like this current judge will soon ask to change himself from this case, he already sounds frustrated.

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:58 am

Gautam Patel is an impatient judge, not in a bad way. He does not suffer fools. He definitely believes in expediting the judicial process so the system can resolve more cases and that as the case ages, the proofs and witness accounts become more unclear and muddied, you can clearly see this from the proceedings of other cases too. Loha garam, hatoda maaro is his motto. This game of thrones will become more convoluted when Muffy pops it and whoever takes over from there, not everyone lives to be a 100 years!

I also agree that it is a grave mistake for an outsider to understand the intricacies of our history and opening every chapter of that convoluted history to base decisions on. The basic thing that Plaintiff and Defendant will refuse to believe is that these actors in history were not acting on some divine inspiration who provide an example to follow today but whatever they thought was right for them at that point of time. Think about it, it would be very convenient for the Sulayhids to come up with a letter in light of the power struggle in Cairo to maintain their autonomy considering the whole thing was orchestrated by power hungry generals.

On a side note, watch Wild Wild Country on Netflix, it gives a detailed chronicle of the rise and fall of Osho Rajneesh, who I believe our previous Dai's got inspired by in their bid to explain their Rolls-Royces and their Buicks.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 am

cool, do open another thread for netflix, I am always looking for good subject movies.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:44 pm

The Mid-Day report:
High Court judge expresses his impatience with the slow pace of Syedna row

The Bohra community is not the only entity that has been driven to the edge by the long-running Syedna succession feud. Justice Gautam Patel expressed his frustration over the slow progress in the high-stakes case at the Bombay High Court yesterday, while lambasting Syedna contender Taher Fakhruddin for "contradictory" statements....
https://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai ... w/19228197
Last edited by Reporter on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:29 am

i was thinking midday paper was being paid by STF side. how can they say such bad things about stf? we must complain to them not to say bad things about stf. the case should go on for long time judge shouldnnt end it fast

bohraspy

Unread post by bohraspy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:03 am

i heard again that STF was shouted by judge and kicked out of court room... i think the judge is corrupt and should not speak like stf is religious fhead

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:35 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 am yes because faith and deen is some thing which can not be always proved with white and black, a true dai will never go to court. he would choose a mountain peak and let the people search for him.
But then how woukd you intern for that role of Anastasia Steel?
these guys are far far away from truth and deen.
They were made to be that way.
if I am a true dai I would not even try to convince people about it, my life and my presence would speak on my behalf and people would love and follow my advice without any legal court cases.
But if you're on mountain peak, how would your presence be felt?
alas things are different with these thugs.
Well after getting the kicking to those four idiots from the jamea, I agree.
they want to prove dai ship to get the wealth and fame. :|
As opposed to what?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:45 am

bohraspy wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:03 am i heard again that STF was shouted by judge and kicked out of court room... i think the judge is corrupt and should not speak like stf is religious fhead
what else do you expect from Indian judiciary? law can be brought in India for peanuts.

this is why going to court was a mistake.....

Vas_anwala

Unread post by Vas_anwala » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 am

momeenbhai wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:45 am [DELETED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE]