The Empire Crumbles II

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: The Empire Crumbles II

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:20 am

ajamali wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 am
UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:16 am I knew it wouldn’t be long before they started backstabbing each other. They are all in on the con to usurp the rightful heir so there is some motivation to maintain a semblance of decorum but ultimately their vile character will be their undoing. Evil wins many battles but never the war.
Yep. Yep. First it was the belligerant women who were agents of “davedar” and now it is the “moula’s” brother who is “davedar ni misal.” Not too long before they realize that it is because the “moula” himself is a davedar that so many of his followers look like davedars too! Seriously, the rot in the Mufaddali world is beginning to stink. Everyone hates everyone else! They hate Badri Lacewala and circulated the writeups about him(based on truth-no doubt) and now malikulbistar seems to be the target. I hope Justice Patel has the courage to expose their rotten core.
Isn’t Malik one of the alleged witnesses to the alleged nass? That being the case, I doubt Muffy can afford to disavow Malik in anyway for fear of Malik coming clean on the non-existent nass. Regardless of how aggregious his actions are, Houston Bohras will have to put up with Malik’s disgraceful a$$ firmly planted in their city until he himself chooses to plant it elsewhere. Somebody needs to make a “tape” or take pictures. Get some leverage Houstonians!

I wonder how much of a hand this Iliyas had in the writing of this message. Since he has so conveniently taken the opportunity to plug himself!! :lol:

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:53 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:20 am
ajamali wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 am

Yep. Yep. First it was the belligerant women who were agents of “davedar” and now it is the “moula’s” brother who is “davedar ni misal.” Not too long before they realize that it is because the “moula” himself is a davedar that so many of his followers look like davedars too! Seriously, the rot in the Mufaddali world is beginning to stink. Everyone hates everyone else! They hate Badri Lacewala and circulated the writeups about him(based on truth-no doubt) and now malikulbistar seems to be the target. I hope Justice Patel has the courage to expose their rotten core.
Isn’t Malik one of the alleged witnesses to the alleged nass? That being the case, I doubt Muffy can afford to disavow Malik in anyway for fear of Malik coming clean on the non-existent nass. Regardless of how aggregious his actions are, Houston Bohras will have to put up with Malik’s disgraceful a$$ firmly planted in their city until he himself chooses to plant it elsewhere. Somebody needs to make a “tape” or take pictures. Get some leverage Houstonians!

I wonder how much of a hand this Iliyas had in the writing of this message. Since he has so conveniently taken the opportunity to plug himself!! :lol:
I wonder if tmrw somebody sends across a msg to you or makes up a msg about your mom and dad you will fwd that immediately. Not everything rather most of the things rcvd on watsap are not true bhai.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 pm

@HJK ..You crack me up man...lol
And by the way are u referring to DMBS and Malik bs as your father- mother?
Ya Allah , I pity you guys for having parents like these :wink:

If so , then no wonder their children are those like yourself , Mr LaceWala and Ahmedabad aamil (Aaunali - The Grave Buster)
Must say ..these parents have really done their part well..
"Kahan se Kahan tumko pahucha diya'

And by the way ..whatever has been said about Malik (4 ziyafats in a day) and his PA taking loads of money from poor bohras is quite true.

I must say that DMBS and his dawat are very fragile , they easily tremble and whimper on such truth revealing wahtsapp msgs.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:07 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 pm @HJK ..You crack me up man...lol
And by the way are u referring to DMBS and Malik bs as your father- mother?
Ya Allah , I pity you guys for having parents like these :wink:

If so , then no wonder their children are those like yourself , Mr LaceWala and Ahmedabad aamil (Aaunali - The Grave Buster)
Must say ..these parents have really done their part well..
"Kahan se Kahan tumko pahucha diya'

And by the way ..whatever has been said about Malik (4 ziyafats in a day) and his PA taking loads of money from poor bohras is quite true.

I must say that DMBS and his dawat are very fragile , they easily tremble and whimper on such truth revealing wahtsapp msgs.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
I do crack you up man, so much that you cannot understand simple things.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 am

HJK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:53 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:20 am

I wonder if tmrw somebody sends across a msg to you or makes up a msg about your mom and dad you will fwd that immediately. Not everything rather most of the things rcvd on watsap are not true bhai.
Everything in that message said about Malik is true. All the ziyafats and money grabbing. His love for money is well known in the US. I am not sure about the wife stealing bit and nor do I care. It is also true that all other than his chamchas are sick of him. That is the reason that someone took the effort to create this message and send it off. Please don’t try to presume you know what is going on in the US from your little corner in colaba and your “Fatemi Dawat leanings” :lol:

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:27 pm

I just got this msg on whatsapp...
Dosto,
Ab kya kahoge
Ek naya DAAVEDAAR haa
Hueston america me malikul ashtar ne apni party alag karne ka bigul baja diya.
Last 3 month wo isilye india Daura apne khidmat guzar ko le ker karke gaye. Ab ye mumbai waale na isko bataa sakte naa choopa sakte
Isilye bhai ko 1 Golden offer bheja india aa jaao ( maazun) ka rutba de dete hai
Ab dekhe oont kis karwat bethtaa hai
Hum choop rahenge
😷😷😷

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:40 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 am
HJK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:53 am
Everything in that message said about Malik is true. All the ziyafats and money grabbing. His love for money is well known in the US. I am not sure about the wife stealing bit and nor do I care. It is also true that all other than his chamchas are sick of him. That is the reason that someone took the effort to create this message and send it off. Please don’t try to presume you know what is going on in the US from your little corner in colaba and your “Fatemi Dawat leanings” :lol:
According to MS Toli, SMB chose such a man to witness the so-called nass. Malik-the-money-grabber did not deserve to sweep SMB’s house, let alone witness a nass .