Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Br OzDundee.....Let me help answer this idiot for you

First your maula vs our Maula is big difference.Our Maula is the Quranic Maula the true Lord of the lords, inspiration against litigations in Detroit Sydney and now India...so lets see how far that carpet runs. Your maula....needs photochromic lenses to walk the sun....or is it to make him look cool....a smart ass will say its the photo flashes. Better keep them handy...he has yet to see the bright hellfire....

I am not saying this ...i am refereing to below...
And do not be like she who untwisted her spun thread after it was strong [by] taking your oaths as [means of] deceit between you because one community is more plentiful [in number or wealth] than another community. Allah only tries you thereby. And He will surely make clear to you on the Day of Resurrection that over which you used to differ. [Quran, 16:92]
Second...which leaders ...like community officer in the CIA whose job is to reach out , or local mayor of a suburd, attache in Indian embassy who also visit sausage sizzles in local netball events.

Thirdly Oz has always operated on the ground...he is part of ground tactical unit...he is a shadow....shadows dont fly....

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:46 am

Bewaqoofo ki kami nahin ai ghalib, ek dhoondho hazaar milte hai - which rock you scampered out of - you imbecile. Naam to hoga na tere maula ka. The Dawoodi bohra deen has to have a Maula- in this day and age. Who is your Maula and who do you follow.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:38 pm

level_headed wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:46 am Bewaqoofo ki kami nahin ai ghalib, ek dhoondho hazaar milte hai - which rock you scampered out of - you imbecile. Naam to hoga na tere maula ka. The Dawoodi bohra deen has to have a Maula- in this day and age. Who is your Maula and who do you follow.
Yes true Dajjal will be maula of transgression , poti training ...SMS will leave behind his offspring so there I agree Dajjal will always be present in human form, your mawla deceives by giving food services he will deceive humans to forget who is the real Lord. Creating stories of intercession.

My Maula is the only Maula ..Allah swt ...
Yusufali 8:40] If they refuse, be sure that Allah is your Protector - the best to protect and the best to help.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:56 pm

Please clarify your beliefs - do you believe in Rasulullah SAW. If yes, do you believe in Maula Ali as the true successor of the Prophet. If Yes, then do you believe that Imam Hasan and Imam Husain were Imams and the progeny of Imam Husain will be Imams till qayamat. If no, till what Imams do you believe. If yes, do you believe that Imam Tayyib AS went into purdah and put Duats in the Imam's chair. If you do believe in Duats, till which Daii do you believe.
Please answer so that I know who I am talking to and can debate accordingly

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed May 09, 2018 2:07 am

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 071228.cms

DAWOODI BOHRA SURVEY SETS ALARM BELLS RINGING
By Linah Baliga, Mumbai Mirror | Updated: May 8, 2018, 04.37 AM IST

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Fri May 11, 2018 2:38 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:07 am https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 071228.cms

DAWOODI BOHRA SURVEY SETS ALARM BELLS RINGING
By Linah Baliga, Mumbai Mirror | Updated: May 8, 2018, 04.37 AM IST
This was clearly an attempt to produce counter-data from amtes to show the fallacy that FGM is not harmful. I'm so happy this blew-up in their faces. Also the fact that this got exposed to the media goes on to show that more and more people are disillusioned with the charade. Only a matter of time before the house of cards comes falling down. The reasoning given by some people in the comments is astounding. Attempts by the goons to create positive press are obvious and too few and far in between.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun May 13, 2018 7:48 am

It speaks volumes about the fear of being wrong , when DMBS and his followers have to invite outside MALE celebrities to vouch for DBWRF (which is for women)..
"Kahan se Kahan humko pahucha Diya"

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
IMG-20180513-WA0005.jpg

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sun May 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:48 am It speaks volumes about the fear of being wrong , when DMBS and his followers have to invite outside MALE celebrities to vouch for DBWRF (which is for women)..
"Kahan se Kahan humko pahucha Diya"

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
As usual your ignorance, rather deliberate manipulation is evident, this was a cooking competition organised by DBWRF, where the renowned chef was called to Judge. Again before you start judging the competition was amongst,the people ( experts) from outside the community who cooked Dawoodi bohra cuisine.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Attachments
IMG-20180512-WA0011.jpg
Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 pm

@HJK
And as usual you deliberately chose to keep quite when @lvl_head deliberately attempted to prove that Badri-lacewala is not absconding with 2000cr, by posting an old outdated photo of him before he embezzled dawat's money

also on one hand DMBS gives fatwa that non bohrie halls could not be used for Weddings, but on the hand outside chefs (Kaafir- hindus) are allowed inside FMB kitchen.. muslim chefs/ or women chefs judge duniya me koi baaki nahi kya?

here is pic of your Hindu judge visiting FMB kitchen ..
In you own Fake mola's words ...""su nu su thay jaii".

Talking about deliberate, we all know who is master of deliberate fake fatwas

I personally am, not against calling judges of other communities , its just that you guys(DMBS kothar) are way too hypocrites when it comes to "walking the talk"

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
IMG-20180512-WA0011.jpg

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue May 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 pm @HJK
And as usual you deliberately chose to keep quite when @lvl_head deliberately attempted to prove that Badri-lacewala is not absconding with 2000cr, by posting an old outdated photo of him before he embezzled dawat's money

also on one hand DMBS gives fatwa that non bohrie halls could not be used for Weddings, but on the hand outside chefs (Kaafir- hindus) are allowed inside FMB kitchen.. muslim chefs/ or women chefs judge duniya me koi baaki nahi kya?

here is pic of your Hindu judge visiting FMB kitchen ..
In you own Fake mola's words ...""su nu su thay jaii".

Talking about deliberate, we all know who is master of deliberate fake fatwas

I personally am, not against calling judges of other communities , its just that you guys(DMBS kothar) are way too hypocrites when it comes to "walking the talk"

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
IMG-20180512-WA0011.jpg
Badri bhai is very much in surat and you can please check now if the same news that you were relying on still has those videos put up against him. Those photographs are of the same day as mentioned by level head bhai.

Also you will have to make an issue out of everything. The judge was bot judging dawoodi bohra women u fool. It was a competition between the no. Bohra cooks for bohra cuisine. I do not get your point as usual. U r too pointlessness bhai, exactly similar to the ansre given by STF in the court. Pointless

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue May 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm

How come you understood things for which u wanted to reply to ...
But things which you had no answer for ,you claimed this below..
"I do not get your point as usual. U r too pointlessness.."

It seems you suffer from " selective apprehension"

BTW ..read my post properly ..where did i claim that the competition was for women?..
For me the surprising factor was the association of DBWRF and then u saying it was non bohra cooks...
anyways did they get Raza from DMBS to invite mushrik into FMB kitchen ..lol

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm How come you understood things for which u wanted to reply to ...
But things which you had no answer for ,you claimed this below..
"I do not get your point as usual. U r too pointlessness.."

It seems you suffer from " selective apprehension"

BTW ..read my post properly ..where did i claim that the competition was for women?..
For me the surprising factor was the association of DBWRF and then u saying it was non bohra cooks...
anyways did they get Raza from DMBS to invite mushrik into FMB kitchen ..lol
Yes they did. Any issues!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Lol...What a joke this particular Raza(allow Hindu in FMB ) must have been. considering the fact the he disallowed marriage in non bohra halls.
Anyways ..can u also provide fake proof that lacewala is in Surat, and not absconding

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri May 18, 2018 12:51 am

Moiz bhai Dhaanu,

What is your reliable info on Badri Lacewala? Is he around in public in Surat, or is he still absconding?

And if somebody else has reliable info, please share too.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon May 21, 2018 8:02 pm

@DCP to give you some insight on LaceWala scandal and it's widespread fallout.
I recently bumped into an old acquiantance who works at Saifee hospital Bombay, in the alternative medicine Dept.
He showed me a memo on his phone which alluded that this year majority of staff (excluding surgeons) won't get their usual annual appraisal because of the fact that the Saifee hospital trust had lost a huge sum of money invested with a certain individual.
He told (not in the memo) that the concesus amongst the staff was that the investment was done on referral of Dr.moiz

Now add 1+1 and figure the rest.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue May 22, 2018 3:22 am

Dr Moiz is one identity with lots of secrets.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed May 23, 2018 8:29 am

Are these people running Rasullah SAW / Moula Ali AS dawat or a mafia racket. Money laundering, tax evasion, teaching mumineen to be disloyal to their adopted countries because they don't support FMG etc etc.

I am hanging in just because of few good mumineen still existing in our community who work with their heart and soul for khidmat of dawat. While these Saifee Mahal buggers are just parasites.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue May 29, 2018 4:23 am

Please keep this topic relevant to FGM only. There are non Bohras who rely on contents in these topics

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 am

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 890906.cms

In female genital mutilation PIL in Supreme Court, it’s Dawoodi Bohra women vs Dawoodi Bohra women

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 am

further developments ...

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... n-5252532/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 922201.cms

http://www.livelaw.in/bodily-integrity- ... utilation/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 922201.cms

the one thing that appears in many of these reports is that they claim Mr. Sanghavi appeared on behalf of the Muslim group. it should be clarified that he does not represent the whole community, but a specific group supported by the MS bhai saheb side clergy.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 am

If the SC declares Khafz illegal,“Hubbul Watan Minal Iman” would dictate that all MS followers in India also refrain from taking the razor to their girls. Per MS dictats, Indian Bohra mothers, just like American Bohra mothers and British and Australian Bohra mothers will either be breaking the law, or according to him, not following Shariat. Such are the choices MS has imposed on his followers!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:34 pm

If STF is a sincere leader he would send a contingent to support the Attorney-General of India trying to ban this. Walk the f talk.

SMS and abdes start getting ready for a humiliating defeat in India and the end of your cultural bastardy.

By dragging Islam you are throwing dirt on the faith of 2 billion. Did abdes seek Ummah advise on this. While Muslims globally are trying and getting over the cloud
of safron and terror bloody Bohras cannot stop touching children's genitals. You insane lot!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Ozdundee wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:34 pm If STF is a sincere leader he would send a contingent to support the Attorney-General of India trying to ban this. Walk the f talk.

SMS and abdes start getting ready for a humiliating defeat in India and the end of your cultural bastardy.

By dragging Islam you are throwing dirt on the faith of 2 billion. Did abdes seek Ummah advise on this. While Muslims globally are trying and getting over the cloud
of safron and terror bloody Bohras cannot stop touching children's genitals. You insane lot!
If STF had a contingent in his following, he might consider it - I imagine. I find it amusing that people who have withheld their support from him, still feel they have the right to advice him and to demand that he magically produce contingents to do this that and the other! I don’t believe he has any obligation to heed the advice of those who have not offered him an ounce of support! This is my personal opinion - not any stance of Fatemi Dawat. STF has guided his followers on this issue. He is under no obligation to offer unsolicitated help! If the AG requires help and reaches out to him, I bet you he would give it due consideration.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 am

I find it amusing that people who have withheld their support from him, still feel they have the right to advice him and to demand that he magically produce contingents to do this that and the other
You do realise the main reason is to prevent child abuse ?

In your mind that deserves pleading for support rather calling up the lawyer who has her name listed in the media representing the banning and asking how can we help ?

He can supply expert opinion with regards to the tradition

Which school of leadership do you prescribe prefer

Leadership atf grassroots like the Prophet SAW who walked the streets asking people welfare

Or the Sultan who seated in a palace waiting for people pleading for a hearing.

Regarding the guiding his followers...What was the advise...

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am

Ozdundee wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:34 pm If STF is a sincere leader he would send a contingent to support the Attorney-General of India trying to ban this. Walk the f talk.

Don't count your chickens before the hen is f***ed

I thought you were a well read person but your ignorance about female circumcision astounds me. Go look beyond the middle east. there are 120 million Muslim women in Indonesia and Malaysia who are circumcised.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:24 pm

level_headed wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am

I thought you were a well read person but your ignorance about female circumcision astounds me. Go look beyond the middle east. there are 120 million Muslim women in Indonesia and Malaysia who are circumcised.
When it comes to counting, MS is a master at producing a million Fateh Mubeen chickens from the virgin hen :lol: people who live in glass houses etc.....

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:11 pm

level_headed wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am

I understand Sir that initial oral questions are just that, questions. A judgement has not been passed. It is just that the judges appeared to be leaning one way, but we don't know for sure.

However, all of us have to wonder if this is how we as a community want to be in the news? Is that good?

Also, just look at the comments section of the 10-15 articles that were published on this topic the day of the Supreme Court hearing, The large majority of the people (mostly Hindus in this case, as the newspapers were Indian newspapers) don't differentiate between Bohras and Muslims. Their hatred is directed towards general Muslims. That is what Br. Ozdundee is probably referring to.

Many also blamed the Congress and thought that this was because of the bjp - just shows how unaware they are of the contacts of MS with Mr. Modi.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:00 am

From a Facebook Post on "speak out on FGM"

After four years of Speaking Out against the cultural practice of FGM/C/khatna/khafz in the Dawoodi Bohra community, the SC will finally decide if 'cutting' another innocent girl's genitals, is justified.
Eights parties in total will argue- 3 against FGM and 4 in favour of the practice, with our government sitting on the fence.
Every religious text which has been cited by those who wish to continue with the practice talks about 'being circumcised for the husband's pleasure.' Then how do they justify this practice- which is illegal in 28 countries across the world- to themselves? How do they look themselves in the eye and believe they are equal?

Tomorrow, it's Dawoodi Bohra women VS the powerful Syedna and other Dawoodi Bohra Women, it's right vs wrong, it's truth vs a battery of lawyers, it's her GENITALS vs your RELIGION....
.................................................................................

Does anybody have an idea who the 4 parties in favour of the practice are? One is DBWRF. I understand. Who are the other 3?