Mufaddal Saifuddin Coming to Canada

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter

Mufaddal Saifuddin Coming to Canada

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:07 pm

So Mufaddal is after all coming to Canada. Preparations at Toronto and Mississauga masjids in full swing and people are being asked to empty their pockets -- C$ 2730/- per member. And plus there will ziyafats and bosis of kadam and all that hoopla. The hunter is coming to town and Bohras have no place to hide.

Reformists and their "insider" supporters have started to make life difficult for Muffy and his crew. All those who cannot speak out and suffer silently should thank reformists for taking up the fight.

They have put out a petition to start with:

https://www.change.org/p/immigration-mi ... -to-canada

Please sign the petition. You can choose not to show your name, and your privacy is guaranteed. This is the least you can do. People are doing all the hard work, all you need to do is give your vote. Anyone can sign and support the cause. You don't have to be from Canada. Change will NOT come without YOUR help. Please do the right thing.

bohra_manus

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin Coming to Canada

Unread post by bohra_manus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:50 pm

Reporter wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:07 pm So Mufaddal is after all coming to Canada. Preparations at Toronto and Mississauga masjids in full swing and people are being asked to empty their pockets -- C$ 2730/- per member. And plus there will ziyafats and bosis of kadam and all that hoopla. The hunter is coming to town and Bohras have no place to hide.

Reformists and their "insider" supporters have started to make life difficult for Muffy and his crew. All those who cannot speak out and suffer silently should thank reformists for taking up the fight.

They have put out a petition to start with:

Please sign the petition. You can choose not to show your name, and your privacy is guaranteed. This is the least you can do. People are doing all the hard work, all you need to do is give your vote. Anyone can sign and support the cause. You don't have to be from Canada. Change will NOT come without YOUR help. Please do the right thing.
Done.
People, please sign the petition if you really believe:
[1] This man is a monster who kills innocent animals for his pleasure
[2] Forces FGM on little girls by his orders
[3] Money is his game

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:06 am

Done.

Here's the challenge people! Sign the petition and say "done" here to encourage others.
All of us who have been agitating against this mafia clergy for years have an obligation to do something. Please, please add your vote. Your privacy is ensured. There is nothing to lose. As Reporter said without your support nothing will change.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 am

^^^
Done.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:56 am

Done

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Done

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:54 pm

done surah muzammil. and surah mudathir.

oh thou enveloped in thy cloak, arise and warn,thy Lordmagnify, thy raiment purify, pollution shun , And show not favour seeking worldly gain,
But this is exactly what is happening . the highest bidder and investor will get the 53rd in his city . the investor will make the investment of all arrangements and najwas and then reap the profits from the mumineens in the name hoob for this that and the other.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Can someone please send me the link to the petition.
I tried signing the petition through the link in the posts;
but it does not send me an acknowledgement to my email.
Please help!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 am

I wont sign this petition for 2 reasons.

1) no one is forced to pay this amount which is mentioned in first post, and no one actually can force any one to pay any thing.
2) those who are inviting they are inviting by their own and I respect their freedom for life.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:04 am

Mkenya wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 pm Can someone please send me the link to the petition.
I tried signing the petition through the link in the posts;
but it does not send me an acknowledgement to my email.
Please help!
Here's the link again: https://www.change.org/p/immigration-mi ... e_petition

Please make sure your email is correct. Check your spam folder, it maybe going there.

Hope it works for you.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:24 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 am I wont sign this petition for 2 reasons.

1) no one is forced to pay this amount which is mentioned in first post, and no one actually can force any one to pay any thing.
2) those who are inviting they are inviting by their own and I respect their freedom for life.
My friend, we expect nothing better from you. Peace!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:40 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 am I wont sign this petition for 2 reasons.

You forgot reason number 3 you cheapskate:

Signing the petition would come between you and some free kababs that you have been dreaming of for days because you are too cheap to get your own...

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:07 pm

You are mistaken my friend. I don't know if you live in the greater Toronto Area or not but it is compulsory amount. The trick is do you not want our beloved bawa to visit us? If you don't pay, it labels you as not loving our aqua maula.
Don't think that this is 100% optional. Even for some people who have no jobs or are on government walfare but even then you are asked to contribute to get the sawab.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:09 pm

I like now we have non Bohras signing it.

Kudos to whoever started the petition.

SMS should be stopped at all costs. If he does slip through make sure there are protests and he is shamed for what he preaches and practices.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 am

Let me know if your shiity petition can stop a billionaire to enter Canada. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garib wet dreamers :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:17 am

The petition is 100% fake and written out of jealousy.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 am

bohra_manus wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:07 pm

You are mistaken my friend. I don't know if you live in the greater Toronto Area or not but it is compulsory amount. The trick is do you not want our beloved bawa to visit us? If you don't pay, it labels you as not loving our aqua maula.
Don't think that this is 100% optional. Even for some people who have no jobs or are on government walfare but even then you are asked to contribute to get the sawab.
if it is all about sawab and contribution than 100 cad should be enough.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 am
bohra_manus wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:07 pm

if it is all about sawab and contribution than 100 cad should be enough.
So you are suggesting that paying 100 CAD to a thug billionaire fake Godman is an act of sawab? I can think of a zillion other ways to spend the 100 CAD that would actually get you sawab. Islamic, indeed.. you are just a confused free loader.
Last edited by ajamali on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:21 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 am Let me know if your shiity petition can stop a billionaire to enter Canada.

Garib wet dreamers
Here a little wannabe-Islamic nobody rubbing Muffy’s ill-gotten money in our faces again :roll:

Here’s a kabab free loader calling others garib. 8)

Here’s someone who asked others to focus on their own nafs obsessing over other people’s money. :lol:

What a confused moron you are momeenbhai.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:27 am

ajamali wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:21 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 am Let me know if your shiity petition can stop a billionaire to enter Canada.

Garib wet dreamers
Here a little wannabe-Islamic nobody rubbing Muffy’s ill-gotten money in our faces again :roll:

Here’s someone who asked others to focus on their own nafs obsessing over other people’s money. :lol:

One can't expect much from "momeenbhai" aka Al Noor the Boor and a dozen other IDs. He is a typical sharaabi-kabaabi who will trade his soul for a few kabaabs. Interesting that whenever he is defeated and humiliated he makes a new ID and comes back, but it does not take long for people to realize that this cancerous hemorrhoid is back. However, this time he has really revealed him self for what he is: a shallow, unprincipled fatuous lover of kabaabs and a billionaire Iblisi. Sad.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Sharabi kababi? Astagferullah

This is heights of lie these morons speaks, they don't think twice before blaming any thing towards another muslim.
no wonder these idiots have failed on all fronts.
they truly deserve zillat they face in each case and each shiity petition they write.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:24 pm

ajamali wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:21 am

Garib wet dreamers

Haram khor taheri should better leave thane house which is built on momeenin funds if you are truly on haq. your leader is so inefficient he cant even buy his underwear with his own money. :roll: think about it.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:43 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:24 pm .... angry rants deleted
My, my. So much anger. Seems our resident kabaabi hemorrhoid has lost his mind in anger. So sad ... but what can one expect from one who loves the Iblisi billionaire who throws a few kabaabs at him? Sad.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Biradar wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:43 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:24 pm .... angry rants deleted
My, my. So much anger. Seems our resident kabaabi hemorrhoid has lost his mind in anger. So sad ... but what can one expect from one who loves the Iblisi billionaire who throws a few kabaabs at him? Sad.
which of my post was deleted? :lol: loosers.....abhi toh tumhe aur ruswa hona hain :lol:

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:04 pm

FGM update:
Several years ago, a complaint was filed with Justice Minster of Canada that Khozeima Yamani, Aamil of Mississauga was requiring FGM. A case was opened and was assigned to Mississauga police. Following an investigation, Aamil had instructed members that no FGM should be done in Canada. Soon after Khozeima was transferred out.
We are now attempting to link Muffadal Saifuddin to FGM using his own speeches.
We need a copy of the FGM farman (instruction) sent by kothar to all Aamils to submit to Canadian authorities. Anyone with access to that document, please send a copy to Honorable Justice Minister of Canada or post it here.
Thank you,

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:55 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:16 pm Sharabi kababi? Astagferullah

This is heights of lie these morons speaks, they don't think twice before blaming any thing towards another muslim.
no wonder these idiots have failed on all fronts.
they truly deserve zillat they face in each case and each shiity petition they write.
I think zillat belongs to one whose “followers” call him names in anonymous forums and then attend his gatherings for free kababs. It is not something MS faces in the future tense. You have already awarded him it by saying you attend his gatherings for free kababs.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:34 am

Hajamali haraam lover.

Can you repost where I said above thing?

Kazzab ul azaam.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Meeting with Amarjeet Sohi.pdf
meeting w Sohi
(2.45 MiB) Downloaded 370 times
see attachment

In its own subliminal ways Kothar through its network of
Jamaats, Amils and Ayyans is known for chumming
up with local dignitaries and lawmakers. These activities
normally precede need for assistance and publicity
from government officials.

The petition circulated in this forum is directed to the
Minister of Immigration. It would be interesting to see
how he responds.

The jamaat in Edmonton, Canada is already greasing
up a Sikh minister to facilitate the opening of the masjid
there. It is presumed that SMS will visit Edmonton to
perform the Iftitah. Edmonton Jamaat is ready for that
with its helm in the hands of Juzer Tyebkhan (former
Mukasir Saheb’s son-in-law) and Ayyans.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:47 pm

Looks like Muffy Maula is itching again to come to Canada. Mississauga has a brand new masjid which needs to be "wafked" and the Jamat has issued a warning to its members of Muffy's impending visit. Amilsaheb is planning to visit people's homes and extort untold amount of money. Time for Canada reformists to get into action.

Mississauga Jamat email:

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:56:16 AM
To: AeF Google group
Subject: [Anjuman-e-Fakhri] Aqa Maula TUS Tashreef Aawri Preparation

Moazzaz Mumineen,
Baad Afzalus salaam,
Mumeneen na Mohallah ni Tamaamiyat Masjid si che
ane Masjid ni kamaaliyat ehna waqaf si che k j Rooh na Maqaam ma che

Waqaf no Haq Faqat Moula tus nej che

Apan sagla ne ye Masjid na waqaf na amal ni intezaari che k j Moula tus na Tashrif aawri si tamam thaase InshaAllaho taala.

In order to prepare for tashreef aawri of Aqa Maula TUS, the members of jamaat shall call Mississauga mumineen to schedule Janab Amilsaheb's arrival to their homes to discuss regarding their khidmat, role play and commitment. All mumineen are requested to kindly cooperate.

Was salaam,
Abeed e Syedna TUS
Anjuman e Fakhri, Mississauga

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:12 pm

Good people, can you please sign this petition and also encourage others -- friends and family -- to do so. Thank you.