Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:16 pm

gulam_parinda wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:39 am
momeenbhai wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 am

Are these kids licking others fingers?
Yes they are.....See this video properly...They are licking lots of spoons and I think they provide only 8 spoons per thaal in mawaid..
Read again. Are these kids licking others fingers?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:06 pm

Why are they licking other people’s bowls and hundreds of other people’s spoons?? By any level of objectivity this is gross, disgusting,revolting. The fact that their leader has sent them down this path is a failure of the leader and the misfortune of these kids.

The bigger question is why is mominboy defending this madness. He must think that licking the base of hundreds of bowls and spoons must be the greatest Islamic act :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Since the new RASAM is to kiss the foot of the Raza na Saheb and with this kissing of spoon, the next level of SALVATION for ABDES/AMTES will be literally kissing the Ass of the Aaamil. They are progressing slowly from top to bottom

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am

Since hajamali is busy abusing kids and sunnah, he forgot to mention his syedna is in Indore. speak about good.

Sunnah is to speak good about momeen and hide his eb, atleast these kids are not eating tobacco aur alcohol.
Attachments
NRDf5VV5IXZn3AkM.mp4
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 225 times
DjQKpWVUcAEFTcw.jpg
2018-07-30_12-58_Desktop.jpg
2018-07-30_12-57_Fatemi Dawat.jpg
2018-07-30_12-57.jpg
22-07-2018-312132-img-20180722-wa0080.jpg
22-07-2018-312131-20180722141906.jpg
22-07-2018-312130-20180722124437.jpg

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:55 am

Yes one can expect a shithead like you to twist what I said. It is their leader Muffy that is abusing the kids with his idiotic fatwas of licking dishes clean! And moronic leaders and their idiotic fatwas that encourage mad behaviours must always be exposed. The kids are unfortunate that they are following such a leader.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:03 am

And hajamali continues abuse and speaking ill.

Come on man atleast follow what your syedna is preaching. 🤣

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:40 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:03 am And hajamali continues abuse and speaking ill.

Come on man atleast follow what your syedna is preaching. 🤣
A person who routinely calls everyone haramkhor, including MS, whose free kababs he is then happy to eat, should not be accusing others of abuse!

BTW this is an opinion shared by at least fifteen people on this forum. Everyone thinks you are a cretin mumin boy. You speak against everyone and the principles you say you stand for such as ...focusing on one's own nafs, and high falutin islamic behavior... you break with your very next post and all of the others. You are a liar through and through and it is a shame that the admins keep allowing you to post here. you say you are not going to MS gatherings for free kababs but you actually call him a haramkhor, so you are certainly not going there to listen to his "erudite" brayans and you want to be left alone to enjoy kababs you said, so you must be going there for the free kababs. you are a cheapskate and a freeloader.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:22 pm

Islam teaches us taharat; be clean. but does this mean licking other peoples spoons clean. I do not think so , but I know so. Because the spoons they are licking do not have any holy religious significance. These kids perform such shameful acts in our jamatkhanas and these young minds will one day do it at your and our homes since they would already be brainwashed into thinking this is a good thing. May Allah save this religion, if it is a religion of allah and if it is a cult worship then the question is do our children need it and should we force our children to do such humiliating acts in society.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:52 am

think wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:22 pm Islam teaches us taharat; be clean. but does this mean licking other peoples spoons clean. I do not think so , but I know so. Because the spoons they are licking do not have any holy religious significance. These kids perform such shameful acts in our jamatkhanas and these young minds will one day do it at your and our homes since they would already be brainwashed into thinking this is a good thing. May Allah save this religion, if it is a religion of allah and if it is a cult worship then the question is do our children need it and should we force our children to do such humiliating acts in society.
I hope not a situation arises with any of us where people have to find food on road, and where you do not have the luxury to choose if it is left from a dogs mouth or a human, just the condition in syria and yemen, every grain of food is utmost important, alot of people here are in the Guroor of i donno what, i pray not a situation arises where you do not have to die for food.
People die for that one spoon of food that you are joking about.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:14 am

HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:52 am
I hope not a situation arises with any of us where people have to find food on road, and where you do not have the luxury to choose if it is left from a dogs mouth or a human, just the condition in syria and yemen, every grain of food is utmost important, alot of people here are in the Guroor of i donno what, i pray not a situation arises where you do not have to die for food.
What twisted logic! How can you argue/debate with such brainwashed people! Instead of asking people to not waste food, they teach you to lick other people’s dishes!

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:10 am

momeenbhai wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:16 pm
gulam_parinda wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:39 am
Yes they are.....See this video properly...They are licking lots of spoons and I think they provide only 8 spoons per thaal in mawaid..
Read again. Are these kids licking others fingers?
I have read it...Don't you think...That licking spoons used by others are near about licking others fingers...

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 am

canadian wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:14 am
What twisted logic! How can you argue/debate with such brainwashed people! Instead of asking people to not waste food, they teach you to lick other people’s dishes!
So you think that is what is not taught and instructed, you are highly misinformed as usual, in the Dawoodi Bohra customary we already sit and share the thaal the bowls the spoons and the food, so they are cleaning the plates and bowls of their own thaals.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:19 am

I for one am absolutely impressed by this logic. You guys can make of fun of Maula Mufaddal, but he is a visionary. Can't you see he is preparing the community for end times, for dystopian age, for the nuclear winter when there will be no food, no water, no shelter.

So we have started with saving food and licking other people's utensils. This is will toughen abdes for times when there will no food. Soon abdes should be drinking waste water, even their and other people's piss because there will be times when there won't be any potable water and people will kill each other for a drop of water.

Then the abdes should practice to leave their homes and start living in the trees and in the caves, for there will come a time when homes and buildings would be destroyed and people will have nowhere to go.

Then they should also start shedding bits of clothes -- like some macabre striptease -- and start wearing fig leaves for their will come a time when their clothes will be in tatters and they would be hard pressed to hide their shame.

Believe me, you can't get more far-sighted than this!!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 am

HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 am

So you think that is what is not taught and instructed, you are highly misinformed as usual, in the Dawoodi Bohra customary we already sit and share the thaal the bowls the spoons and the food, so they are cleaning the plates and bowls of their own thaals.
Watch the video! They are not wiping clean the bowls in their thaals, which is fair to do. We teach our kids to eat everything in their plates before they wash them in the sink. These kids are gathering to lick clean spoons from all the thaals that have been dumped in the bucket! In another video they are scraping up and eating dried up food particles from a table cloth!

Seriously HJK I cannot believe that you are defending this craziness! There is a better way to teach these kids to appreciate the nemat of Allah Ta'ala that has been bestowed on them! I am so impressed by the children of Fatemi Dawat who cook and serve hot meals to the homeless, provide them with warm clothing and care packages, work hard to set up refugee families in their new homes in America. STF has opened up Darus Sakina to all the hungry and thirsty of all faiths who make it there. That's how you teach your kids to value what they have and share it with those who need it more. MS on the other hand thought that making kids lick spoons would teach them shukur and sharing!! What a moron! He pushes his people to take everything to an extreme without use of common sense. He is a failed leader.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:12 am

^^ I agree with OO53. The way to teach kids gratitude and empathy is to expose them to need and to make them work towards fulfilling that need on a consistent basis. Licking spoons does nothing to improve the lot of humanity. Make them wash the dishes. That will at least serve the purpose of getting them clean.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:37 am

Thank you all (followers of DMBS) for taking the image and reputation of our community to great heights ..let's keep it going.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
IMG-20180731-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20180731-WA0025.jpg

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 am

Other communities enjoying the tamasha of Muffy circus
Attachments
IMG-20180731-WA0029.jpg

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:37 am Thank you all (followers of DMBS) for taking the image and reputation of our community to great heights ..let's keep it going.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
The MS mafia response to this has been, "stop posting videos!" It did not occur to them to say "stop licking other people's spoons." Now this has become fodder for all Muslim haters because it affirms their opinion of us as unclean. Thanks Muffy Baba.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 am

Watch the video! They are not wiping clean the bowls in their thaals, which is fair to do. We teach our kids to eat everything in their plates before they wash them in the sink. These kids are gathering to lick clean spoons from all the thaals that have been dumped in the bucket! In another video they are scraping up and eating dried up food particles from a table cloth!

Seriously HJK I cannot believe that you are defending this craziness! There is a better way to teach these kids to appreciate the nemat of Allah Ta'ala that has been bestowed on them! I am so impressed by the children of Fatemi Dawat who cook and serve hot meals to the homeless, provide them with warm clothing and care packages, work hard to set up refugee families in their new homes in America. STF has opened up Darus Sakina to all the hungry and thirsty of all faiths who make it there. That's how you teach your kids to value what they have and share it with those who need it more. MS on the other hand thought that making kids lick spoons would teach them shukur and sharing!! What a moron! He pushes his people to take everything to an extreme without use of common sense. He is a failed leader.
what little tf is doing is shown to the whole world but dawat has been and will always be doing much much much more which will never be shown, anyways i hope you have heard the zikr of Imam jafer us sadik a s. aap haajat vaste padhare che ane aapne tamar mile che, if not please check it out, also food in his or my plate the value of rizq is the highest, shit heads here who talk about piss will have to drink that one day.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 am Other communities enjoying the tamasha of Muffy circus
as usual you have been so stupid that you will never understand that people have posted the video with a wrong title if we were to post the same video would have been posted with the righ title their would surely be some positive comments, of tomorrow i were to post a photograph of TF saying this guy drinks his on pee, they will believe me on that as well, just like fools like you blv in everything that comes to you, mischief mongers.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 pm

HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

what little tf is doing is shown to the whole world but dawat has been and will always be doing much much much more which will never be shown, anyways i hope you have heard the zikr of Imam jafer us sadik a s. aap haajat vaste padhare che ane aapne tamar mile che, if not please check it out, also food in his or my plate the value of rizq is the highest, shit heads here who talk about piss will have to drink that one day.
sorry this zikar is of Imam Ali zainul abedeen a.s

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 pm

HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 pm
HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

In fact what MS does is for show only! Big photo ops with toilet fixing and mumineen thrown out on the street in a land grab... That is not the issue here. It is the means to teach shukur that is the question. MS did not hesitate to imitate STF by feeding people of all faiths. Yet you sit here and bad mouth the good that STF does. But you cannot hide the path that your community os going down. It takes true ilm to figure out the nuance of the teachings of our awliyaullah. Muffy is too dumb to give you it. That is why you keep going down these extreme paths. You cannot convince me that there is anything in our history that teaches you to make young boys lick a bucket full of used spoons. Shame on MS for encouraging this and shame on his lackeys for trying to justify it rather than acting to correct the situation!

Someone please explain to HJK that licking other people's already licked spoons is not rizq. It is just licking their saliva!
Last edited by UnhappyBohra on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:47 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 pm
HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 pm

In fact what MS does is for show only! Big photo ops with toilet fixing and mumineen thrown out on the street in a land grab... That is not the issue here. It is the means to teach shukur that is the question. MS did not hesitate to imitate STF by feeding people of all faiths. Yet you sit here and bad mouth the good that STF does. But you cannot hide the path that your community os going down. It takes true ilm to figure out the nuance of the teachings of our awliyaullah. Muffy is too dumb to give you it. That is why you keep going down these extreme paths. You cannot convince me that there is anything in our history that teaches you to make young boys lick a bucket full of used spoons.
you will never know what dawat has done and is doing what little stf has done is all on the web, and about the teachings i already gave you an example of the qadar of the food, feeding the poor and all we feed thousands of other community poor everyday, there are committees all around the country, but we do not post and boast. about who is where, Alhamdulillah we have prospered and we will always.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 pm

HJK wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:47 pm
UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 pm

In fact what MS does is for show only! Big photo ops with toilet fixing and mumineen thrown out on the street in a land grab... That is not the issue here. It is the means to teach shukur that is the question. MS did not hesitate to imitate STF by feeding people of all faiths. Yet you sit here and bad mouth the good that STF does. But you cannot hide the path that your community os going down. It takes true ilm to figure out the nuance of the teachings of our awliyaullah. Muffy is too dumb to give you it. That is why you keep going down these extreme paths. You cannot convince me that there is anything in our history that teaches you to make young boys lick a bucket full of used spoons.
you will never know what dawat has done and is doing what little stf has done is all on the web, and about the teachings i already gave you an example of the qadar of the food, feeding the poor and all we feed thousands of other community poor everyday, there are committees all around the country, but we do not post and boast. about who is where, Alhamdulillah we have prospered and we will always.
right...the issue is not prosperity or lack of it. The issue here is the hideousness of making kids lick other people's spoons. what kind of leader encourages this behavior! It is sick. This is not a singular opinion. As you can see, the whole world agrees.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 pm

you will never know what dawat has done and is doing
Hahaha whatever little MS does is posted and blasted all over whatsapp.....What you mean to say is, whatever little good MS does will be AMPLIFIED by a hundred and blasted all over whatsapp :lol:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:03 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 pm
you will never know what dawat has done and is doing
Hahaha whatever little MS does is posted and blasted all over whatsapp.....What you mean to say is, whatever little good MS does will be AMPLIFIED by a hundred and blasted all over whatsapp :lol:
did we not hear recently that he gave a million bucks of mumineen's hard earned money to the strongman and dictator Sisi? Sisi has squelched all opposition to him, made himself dictator for life and trampled all over democracy in Egypt. Yet MS hands over a million bucks to him. I guess birds of a feather....

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:10 pm

^^ Yes and we also saw him posing like a retard in front of some poor people's poor homes exposing their poverty for the whole world to see and making a big show of having OTHER PEOPLE clean their toilets. If he cared so much, he would have led by example!

Also, a few days after STF opened up Darus Sakina to serve meals to the locals, MS mafia was seen on whatsapp serving food to non-muslims. as we all know, their program did not last very long! As they say, imitation is the best form of flattery.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:46 pm

You know a person has lost an argument when he tells you that what you are seeing is not actually what is happening. It means that he knows that what is happening is wrong so he tries to convince you that it is not happening.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 pm

I think it would be fair to say that service reported on the Fatemi Dawat website is a fraction of what actually takes place. I know several STF followers quietly and consistently engaged in dedicated service of the needy amongst them. I do not see even one person in the local Mufaddali jamaat with that kind of dedication. They are too busy attending darees, ohbat and majlis!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 pm

atleast these kids are safe with their parents and their good mother isnt trying to run overseas in black night without her husband consent. :shock:

Ali gave one of his daughter to umar family, he never ever advise her to elope with kids, I wonder who gave such advice to these ladies even if they were thinking it was right?

what kind of doctorates and titles are these people holding when they are not aware of basics?