Muharram in Indore 1440/2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alivasan

Re: Muharram in Indore 1440/2018

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:51 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 am Modi spoke every thing lie and I can refute each of his point........sad to see lie was rampant in Masjid.
Conniving imposter. In 2002 SMB had sent lanaat on modi after Godhra Incident from same saifee masjid of indore.

Does anyone have that video archive still maybe from malumaat.com archives.

You scratch my back I scratch yours. Hypocrites!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 am

Just came to know that Modi has forced this trip on bohras to get attention national and international attention for coming election in MP.

Rahul Ghandhi is also now coming to meet syedna on 17th.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:05 am

Yazeed invited to ashara majlis. Modi gets votes and money and Mufaddal gets prestige. Win win situation. And guess who the losers are?

youtu.be/EcFFLDdmdP8

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 am

Nothing amusing to see here..
One of them is 'jism' killer , and one is 'nafs'(jaan) killer...
This unholy communion was bound to happen

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:30 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 am Nothing amusing to see here..
https://youtu.be/qBlB_B3B_Lk

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:46 am

Please spare 12 mins of your life, very important video

youtu.be/B5jJ0di9hWY

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:55 am

alivasan wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:30 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 am Nothing amusing to see here..
https://youtu.be/qBlB_B3B_Lk
this video says claim for dai case was sorted out by cash?

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Bohra’s Jashan e Ashura in Indore

Since last few years Dawoodi Bohras under the leadership of their Sayedna have converted the sad 10 days period of Ashura in to a grand celebration of power, image, political and money making festival. They do use the name and shahadat of Imam Hussain a.s and their sacrifice in Karbala fullest to their advantage. They arranged the Imam Hussain’s waez and forced their followers around the globe to attend it leaving their businesses, services and schools even school exams too. But without shame and fear the Sayedna and his local heads use these days and period to collect maximum fund using many different name of collection.

The Sayedna calls the local and national political leaders during the live waez and broadcast and glorify them praising and offering shawl-dupatta and lavish gifts. The funny thing is that last year He invited many Pakistani political and religious leaders including Imran Khan during the Karachi Waez when in India; Indians were fiercely opposing the Pakistani leaders and military for border unrest and killing their military personals on daily basis. And, this year, the Sayedna will invite rightwing and anti-Muslim political leaders of Hindu BJP and RSS and garland them offering lavish praise and gift. The Sayedna do not care how the Pakistani leaders, Muslim Leaders or Hindu leaders will feel of their strange treatment. He likes to bless them all and in return would like their blessing to keep his empire intact and grow. He fools politicians, scholars and mafia goons equally and cleverly.

There is news that this year the Sayedna has invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14th September in Indore along with his Hindu Team. It is also reported that the RSS Chief Mohan Bhaghwat, Yogi and Ramdev and others will also visit the Ashura function to get blessing and gift of the Sayedna. It will be interesting to know when these rightwing Hindu leaders including N. Modi and Bhaghwat will visit the Indore Ashura Jashan; what they will wear and what they will eat. So far Modiji has wore all kinds of caps, paghdis and fetas, but not Muslim cap. Looks like Modiji may wear Dawoodi Bohra cap or Paghdi and bohra kurta-izar ne Sayo; or in reverse Dawoodi Bohras may wear dhoti-bundi ne Marwadi paghdi? Also in their lunch menu, Ramdev may provide his Patanjali foods sprinkled with Gangajal and Gaw-Mutra or for a change the Hindu guests will eat Bohra dal-chawal - palidu, samosa, khir with bhajiya!!! The last but not least; the Kothar is discussing whether to award Skh; Mulla, NKD. MKD, NDI and so on to the visiting guests??

Whether you believe it or not but the jadoo of Sayedna’s 1000 Farishta and divine power has mesmerized even Modi and his team too! Each Hindu leader is attending Ali Qader with their internal intention of winning; Modiji -2019 election; Shivraj Patil-coming 2018 M. P State election, Mohan Bhaghwat-making India a Hindu Raj, and Ramdev to be a king Ramji to have entire consumer market in his hands. And, half a million Bohras in Indore and remaining half million around the globe, to get visa for the entry to the Jannatrul-Firdosh.

- Kasimbhai Patwa, Indore, India

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Rare occurrence -- Morla giving envelope instead of taking. Big fishing eating small fish :-)
Attachments
PHOTO-2018-09-14-18-59-20.jpg

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 pm

modi is taking full advantage of the situation. Where would he get a million bohris to quietly listen to his speech and without Modi spending any money on the arrangements. a political agenda to win votes. You scratch my back and I scratch yours. where is the azadari of imam Hussain and his children?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:10 am

Modi game khel gaya, paisa bhi le gaya aur shorat bhi.

Bohras also got worldwide news coverage.

Only thing is whole "Hussain" point is missing in muharram, other wise all are winning.

Bohras are flirting+eating kababs+roaming new cities+making business networks. all good.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:17 am

yesterday hindu kafir modi gave tight hug to mufaddal saifuddin.

would like to know how many bohra men have ever received such tight hug from Burhanuddin or Mufaddal soo far?

Momeen is closer to dai or a hindu kafir?

if you have any pic old or new where dai is hugging Momeen please post.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-09-15 at 11.48.40 AM.jpeg

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:47 am

I ask all bohras whose dear ones were either killed or looted during the gujarat riots, to ask sincerely to their conscious and their intellect, Does this above picture not shake your faith?
Think about what is right and what is wrong....how can you all be so naïve to believe in DMBS who hugs and cozies up to a man , who the world agrees is a killer of followers of Islam?

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb (Dr of L&P)

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:59 am

Mr Moiz seems like your memory is too short? or may be you like to forget selective things?

how did you forget that Syedna Burhanuddin invited modi to Ahmedabad masjid just after the riots, gave him 50 crore cheque and gave him place next to his takht?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:47 am I ask all bohras whose dear ones were either killed or looted during the gujarat riots, to ask sincerely to their conscious and their intellect, Does this above picture not shake your faith?
Think about what is right and what is wrong....how can you all be so naïve to believe in DMBS who hugs and cozies up to a man , who the world agrees is a killer of followers of Islam?

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb (Dr of L&P)
chup be bewakoof, tu jalto rehse , yaha bhi ane waha bhi,
Ur fitnat is not affecting anybody, Burhanuddin Maula built this relation with modi as far sightedness then, PM hugged HIM. your fake tb can only get his fake beard pulled. you guys are only jealous to see a small community like us being so powerful. It is the nemat of our Duat that we stand here. This year even after so much of your fitnat highest number of people have turned up. tum log jalte raho.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:43 pm

wonder how Muffy cuddling up with Modi helps the cause of his religion? The only reason I can think of is Modi sarkar letting Muffy goons chop down old shesham trees and do what they please without any action on part of the govt to organize the tamasha.

Yes there may be more people because of the increase in population and also there are more idiots in the world than last year. Is that not thereason why baba ram dev is successful?

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm

As I said let your a****. burn.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:31 pm

HJK wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm As I said let your a****. burn.
Why should anyone on this forum be jealous of the festivities merry making ,which go on in the name of Muharram in every ashara venue in the Mufaddalli circus..we are just in anger and disbelief at the Yazidi beviour of DMBS..

DMBS: Dr of L&P (Dawedaar Mufaddal BHai Saheb)
Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Please read this slowly and in between lines.

These are just my thoughts.

The mourning month of Muharrum is just around the corner, which reminds of the blood stained field of Karbala.

The word Muharrum is synonym with a
tragic event filled with deepest emotions of the most frantic grief and sadness.

On the day of ASHURA ....which literally means the 10th day......The Battle was of HAQ(truth) against BAATIL(evil)!

As Imam Hussain A.S. walked alone on to the battlefield ...he shouted loudly.....
."HAL MIN NAASIRIN YANSURNA".....IS THERE ANY ONE TO HELP ME.....Why was this call for help?
Imam Hussain called for help against EVIL, not because he was alone, or to save the Life of his children

This call was for the fact that I have lifted the Standard(alam) of HAQ(Truth) against EVIL.And all my companions have been martyred.And I am going to be martyred too.
But this HAQ still needs supporters and followers of truth.
As far as I could, I brought this flag till here.From now onwards, it is your duty to take this flag from me and disembark it on its Destination. 
Such was the Shaan of Imam Hussain a.s

The pages of history will testify that on the tragic martyrdom of Imam Husain (a.s.), the skies wept blood.The walls were stained with blood as well.Crimson blood erupted from beneath the stones.In addition, this condition persisted for a long time.

No Muslim can read the accounts of the events that unfolded, without being extremely hurt and aggrieved.

Here on the other hand instead of raising the Alam of Haq(the standard of Truth)
It is beyond my comprehension of the pomposity, the splendour, the grandeur. the ostentacity, the magnificence, all this just to welcome Syedna into a town, where he would reenact and relive the treacherous last days of Imam Hussain....and please let us not dismiss from ones mind, that Syedna, is visiting not for a ceremonial celebration but to narrate and commemorate the most sad and frantic grief that human history has ever witnessed, when Maula Husain ibn Ali.who had walked bare feet weltered in blood and dust, and he stayed in torn tents and was denied even water for the children, ...
How can any logical. a rational and even a emotional mind equate this glum and gloomy , this mournful, dreadful, awful, appalling, dismal, horrendous; situation, with lavishness, extravagance and bountifulness.
This is just mind boggling.

From a momentary grief and sadnessà during the Muharrum sermons where we are told to cry and make atleast a crying face, the entire scenario soon after the sermon ends, metamorphises into a party and a celebration stage. where people laugh smile, and feast on lavish jamans,  with kharas, mithaas, and assorted salads and fancy drinks.....just imagine an hour ago they were all deeply mourning, crying and beating themselves, and lamenting Imam Hussains name.

I am not pointing fingers to anyone, rather I am asking a question to myself as the equation is not in balance.

Does my conscience allow me to eat in peace and harmony the lavish jaman, the rich snacks like assorted nuts.  after hearing what Aqa Hussain and his 72 followers went through??

Does my conscience allow me to do shopping, laugh, smile and change the scenario from utter grief to a party stage???

Does my conscience allow me to do sightseeing and touring the place where Syedna conducts Muharrum...

Does my conscience allow me to be in a state of euphoria after the grieving sermon where even in
In a distant age, the tragic scene of the death of Maula Husain will awaken the sympathy of the coldest reader.”

After the painful Shahdat Bayan of Imam Hussain and with much self flagellation(Matam) it seems everyone is out partying everywhere in that town.

It seems to me that the remorse of Shahadat of Imam Husain (SA) and 72 shohodas is minimal or absent during these days.......What happened all of a sudden ?? ....It is just beyond my comprehension.

For Gods sake...would my conscience allow me to all the above pomp and splendour festivities, when the grandson of the Apostle of God who fell, at length, tortured by thirst, and surrounded by the bodies of his murdered kinsmen, and was martyred just to save Islam from destruction.

Where are we going as a community?
Where have we gone wrong?
Why are we allowing ourselves to be controlled so much at every level of our lives?
Why is the younger generation moving away from our community more so in the western countries?
Why has the Intelligent Quotient of a Dawoodi Bohra declined so sharply?
What can we do collectively to change for the better?

Its time to think
It's time to chew on....
Its time to ponder....
and
It's time to gather some strength and say a few words.

Have a Blessed day.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 pm

The above seems from a disgruntled mumin and follower of imam Husain..

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:36 pm

The tight hug... Imagine if Imam Hussain had embraced Yazid in this manner!!!

Attachments
VIDEO-2018-09-15-15-38-28.mp4
(11.83 MiB) Downloaded 352 times

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Mufaddal ... palki-nahiN... like a bride he is carried around!!!

Attachments
VIDEO-2018-09-15-18-53-03.mp4
(6.73 MiB) Downloaded 332 times

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:43 pm

The rockstar arrives to a rave reception. Aey Hussain dekho tumahare azadaroN ki kya halat ho gayii hai...

Attachments
VIDEO-2018-09-15-17-12-25.mp4
(13.87 MiB) Downloaded 344 times

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:29 am

Mixing religion with politics and making a mockery of Muharram and Imam Hussain...

youtu.be/_EM7Nvk77Ds

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:41 am

Very often I have called the Kothar and it leadership the Iblisi Toli. This incident of Modi arriving in a maasjid and getting a tight hug from the Iblisi Chief Mr. Muffy, sitting next to him, giving a political rally-like speech, just goes to prove that further. It is unbelievable that a person who presided over the genocide of 3000-4000 muslims would be welcomed by a so-called Muslim "leader", that too in the days of Muharram! It is amazing, but of course, not unexpected.

It is clear that the Ibilisi Toli is far from the tenets of Islam. In fact, it Muffy is closer to the figure of Yazid than a da'i. His father was no better, as he loved to shake hands with the rich and powerful, meet all sorts of tyrants and eat 10-20 ziyaafats daily. But Muffy has taken the Iblisi behavior to the next level. He could have met Modi outside the masjid or before or after the 10 days were over. But no! He had to make a big show of this right in the middle of Muharram and that too in front of his adoring mass of fools.

So sad that some people still defend this Iblis leader Muffy. Goes to show that once one starts following Iblis, one's moral compass is completed messed up. One thinks it is okay to lick dirty spoons, make women sit in corner of the house, force them to study home-science, pay to get titles of mullah and shaikh, hob-knob with murderers and tyrants, worship a man as god, do all sorts of ghullu and shirk ... the list goes on. Not only is this Iblis going to hell himself, he is going to drown his followers in jahannum too!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Absolutely, Biradar. Every time you think that the Iblis Toli has touched the nadir, that they cannot fall any further, they spring a surprise. My mind really boggles at their utter shamelessness. And look at the jahil Bohras, how they lap it all up like those keyed-up toys who play their programmed routine. The sad thing is that this is not the end of it, Muffy will get more absurd and more blatant to impress upon Bohras his power and prestige. He has a million votes and billions of illgotten rupees in his pocket with which he can attract all sort of criminal politicians and make deals.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 pm

mushrik.jpg
It appears to me that Mufaddal Saifuddin has done befarmani of his own mother by bringing the mushrik Butcher of Muslemeen of Gujrat to the masjid. A page from Busaheba's sahifa 8) 8) 8) She instructs us not to bring any mushrik to a masjid, let alone one who has the blood of Muslemeen on his hands, Shame Shame Mufaddal Saifuddin. Your mother must be turning in her grave.

Pandora786

Unread post by Pandora786 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 pm

Indeed I was appalled that the community so fast has forgotten this butcher who killed so many mumineens in Dahod, Ahmadabad Vadodara and Godhra and now he has entered our Masjids like a Pompous King hugging and kissing maan samaan and all by SMS.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 pm mushrik.jpg

It appears to me that Mufaddal Saifuddin has done befarmani of his own mother by bringing the mushrik Butcher of Muslemeen of Gujrat to the masjid. A page from Busaheba's sahifa . She instructs us not to bring any mushrik to a masjid, let alone one who has the blood of Muslemeen on his hands, Shame Shame Mufaddal Saifuddin. Your mother must be turning in her grave.
Busaheba is not just saying don't bring them into the masjid. She is saying PREVENT them from entering. So either she was wrong or MS is wrong..... :lol: :lol:. Hopefully Gautam Patel will be able to stand up to pressure from the Butcher's office and administer justice. Praying that the judge has courage and honor.

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:35 am

Reporter wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:55 pm Rare occurrence -- Morla giving envelope instead of taking. Big fishing eating small fish :-)
See the mojizo of Modi's visit, The man lockup for SBUT building collapse killing 34 people released next day after visit and open money exchange.

"I am happy to inform you that only due to the doa mubarak of Aqamoula tus Shoaib bhaisaheb was released from Arthur Road Jail after completing all formalities on a Saturday evening at around 8 pm. Alhamdolillah, Shoaib bhaisaheb has reached home in Mumbai. Tomorrow, that is, on Sunday morning Shoaib bhaisaheb is reaching Indore to be in Hazrat Aaliyah Imamiyah during Ashara Mubaraka. His flight lands at Indore at 9:55 am and thus it would not be possible for us as a family of Sbut to go to the Airport to receive him. It would be an appropriate and a good gesture on our part to welcome Shoaib bhaisaheb back home by meeting him at 9:30 pm at Hotel 25 Hours which is near Mira Garden Banquet at Pipriya Rao Road, around 15 minutes from Saifee Masjid by Rickshaw. Those in Mumbai can meet Shoaib bhaisaheb at his residence in Husaini Towers at 6 am tomorrow morning. Thank you! Juzer Shakir"

Is this what you call a honest trading community!??
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-09-17 at 09.34.59.jpeg