Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HJK

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by HJK » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:51 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:57 am
HJK wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am
it is not always necessary to remove a person from somewhere or to condemn something only openly. if you did not see something does not means it has not happened. Also badri bhai is still very much where he was.
It is certain that DMBS will one day Die.
After Death, lets assume DMBS gets an audience with Aqa Imam Husain(AS)
Aqa Husain will ask DMBS , as to what kind of dawat was he preaching that allowed a person(Lacewala) to pass such derogatory comments in a majlis which was meant to remember him and his sacrifices...
I wonder what DMBS would answer to that

Sau baat ki ek baat … Jo aadmi Imam Husain ki izzat ucchalne par chup raha, wo kya Dai Banne ke layak ho sakta hai?

No matter what his kotharis think of DMBS , but after the Lacewala incident , i have heard murmurs amongst common ppl in the community that Muffy is not Dai material.

Sad state of affairs for a once flourishing community....
what else can one expect from someone who does not even understand the meaning of infallibility of Imam and of Imam's decision of Nass , and in fact in court says that Nass can be changed.

DMBS : Dr of Licking and Pooping (alias Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb)
Hurr a s himself stopped Imam Husain s horse. you see what happens when somebody asks for maafi, it doesnt have to happen in front of everybody necessarily. anyways the problem is when kq committed a grave sin in 1409 and kept saying that he has done nothing. anyways dhanu u r not even worth replying to.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:28 am

both so called dai are flying first class plans 24 7
both holds millions of worth property in US and world wide
both acts like they care poor but their life style is no where to that point
both are busy making money
both keeps their own family protected with green cards and other nationality brought with community money
both comes from same family who abused their power
both have no contact with reality of world
both are selling jannah while they themself dont know if they will enter jannah

list is long. follow who ever you like but keep your brain and mind alive.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:17 pm

HJK wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:51 am
Hurr a s himself stopped Imam Husain s horse. you see what happens when somebody asks for maafi, it doesnt have to happen in front of everybody necessarily. anyways the problem is when kq committed a grave sin in 1409 and kept saying that he has done nothing. anyways dhanu u r not even worth replying to.
Have you gone Friggin insane to compare Lacewala with Hur (AS) and your "No Good" DMBS with Imam Husain(AS)? shame on You.

For the benefit of other readers let's get this straight about the folly about your above statement

Hur(AS) was not a follower of Imam Husain when he stopped his horse...his digression can be considered a faux pas, which by the grace of Allah , he quickly realised and did repentance.
Lacewala on the other hand is (I guess) is under oath of allegiance to DMBS and hence very well knows what Imam Husain stands for? , and probably very well knew what he was saying(but he still said it).

Hur (AS) was under the orders given to him to do what he did. It is also told in the history books that his orders were to only arrest Imam Husain and bring him to Court , but as soon he realized that Imam Husain was going to be made a Shaheed, he knew Yazid was wrong.
Lacewala , on the other hand, (I am pretty sure) wrote the speech under trhe guidance of the Bewaqoof(Husain son of DMBS)

It is quite well known to all in the community that each marsiya and each speech given in the public in any majlis by any shekh/mulla is first filtered through the higher echelon Bhaisaheb and/or Jamiya ustaads.

So dont fool us all here in believing that DMBS gave Maafi to that scoundrel
In fact DMBS is equally at fault to have given raza to such a blasphemous speech in a majlis which was supposed to remember his sacrifice..

احمق 'Ehmak' master and his Ehmak follower (Lacewala)
HJK wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:51 am anyways dhanu u r not even worth replying to.
Oh and BTW , Since you and your colleagues suffer from Verbal diarrhea (similar to your Master), i assume you(or your kin) will reply back :wink:

DMBS: [DELETED] (alias Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb)

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:08 am

Thank you for your supposedly replies, both statements started with, "With what we heard" and i guess it means from 3rd party but not 1st hand information. Can anyone from inside SKQ / SFT camp provide first hand information ? We would like to know the truth. Was QJ kicked out or members for Kother went with message and denied entry ? or what really happened ? we are hearing all information as rumors but not the facts first hand. i also heard when members or chamchas of QJ went there they asking SKQ to come and join dawaat, they were told Dawaat is here in Thane with SKQ and give misaq, inviting SMS to join, so they ran away.

Expectation were after farman from SMS , SKQ will come running and Hug SMS and take his Mazzon position back and stay like a pooddle of SMS rest his life. Arguement ended with who will give misaq to whom.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:11 pm

not a big fan of the STF movement.. but this is a pretty decent waaz... much better than what SMS will ever do.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-96bYKhSucU

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:54 am

kseeker wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:11 pm not a big fan of the STF movement.. but this is a pretty decent waaz... much better than what SMS will ever do.

Burhanuddin was a great waez orator but we all know how he was all about money in last 30 years of his life, he charged money money money for every thing, infact he was taking multiple zyafat in the same time and charging money to all at the same time.

orating talking is not a sign of any thing, ACTING on words is important.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:07 am

Litmus test for any Islamic leader is to see how is his life style....

No Islamic leader will ever opt for a luxury life style and that is stamped by Rasulullah and Imam Ali.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:27 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:54 am
kseeker wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:11 pm not a big fan of the STF movement.. but this is a pretty decent waaz... much better than what SMS will ever do.

Burhanuddin was a great waez orator but we all know how he was all about money in last 30 years of his life, he charged money money money for every thing, infact he was taking multiple zyafat in the same time and charging money to all at the same time.

I was not referring to his oration skills. I was talking about content. Not many talk about theology and Quran tafseer like this.
Like I said , not a big fan of him.. but a much 'better' option than the other one.

HJK

Unread post by HJK » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:37 pm

kseeker wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:27 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:54 am

I was not referring to his oration skills. I was talking about content. Not many talk about theology and Quran tafseer like this.
Like I said , not a big fan of him.. but a much 'better' option than the other one.
It is amazing to see how fools like you publicize tb one way or the other, and then say i am dont eat shit but like to smell shit, ( tb in person)
just as tb need to give ads on places so he can garner views and later boast about his hidden unknown followers..lol

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:28 am

HJK wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:37 pm
kseeker wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:27 am

It is amazing to see how fools like you publicize tb one way or the other, and then say i am dont eat shit but like to smell shit, ( tb in person)
just as tb need to give ads on places so he can garner views and later boast about his hidden unknown followers..lol
My belief is that we entered Dau-e-Fatarat with the death of the 46th Dai. Anyone who came afterwards is just a Nazim - they are not the true Dai - the true Dai is sitting behind the scene as well. The two imposters we have left today are STF and SMS... STF is the better imposter.. SMS is simply hopeless and the leader of the brain-dead.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:11 pm

I like aziz bhai sahab waez, he dont use any fake accents and I like his way of talks in the direct and normal way.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

I like mufaddal saifuddin waez as well, but there is a huge divergence in his kathni and karni which is a big no no in Islam, so I dont take him seriously.

TB seriously need to change his waez style.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm I like mufaddal saifuddin waez as well, but there is a huge divergence in his kathni and karni which is a big no no in Islam, so I dont take him seriously.

Hahahaha. Your opinion is worth less than the dirt on my shoes.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:03 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm I like mufaddal saifuddin waez as well, but there is a huge divergence in his kathni and karni which is a big no no in Islam, so I dont take him seriously.

Hahahaha. Your opinion is worth less than the dirt on my shoes. Aziz Bhaisaheb and Moulana are both amazing.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:53 pm

ajamali wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Hahahaha. Your opinion is worth less than the dirt on my shoes. Aziz Bhaisaheb and Moulana are both amazing.
I agree with you on both counts. Muminboy $h1Ts where he eats. He has no credibility. And yes STF and Aziz bhaisaheb have more substance in one waaz than MS can cover in a lifetime. We are blessed to have access to their waaz via youtube. They make MS sound like a kindergartner.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:15 am

ajamali wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Hahahaha. Your opinion is worth less than the dirt on my shoes.
Hajamali you are a dirt of my toilet rug so you dont exist.

as far as I am a concern I am individual and respected human in eyes of my Allah because I respect his book and his messenger, and I do keep my own good and bad opinion which makes me a true HUMAN.

unlike you who bow down to criminals and cant have any option but to just say YES to his master like a CHAINED DOG. :lol: :lol: :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:27 am

Btw to make my point clear just check taher previous videos before he got his dai shit and check his videos now.
he is trying hard to sound serious or may be just trying to copy burhanuddin accents or way of talk.
not sure what is he trying to prove with his fake accents.

unless some atma has entered in him and his voice is changed :lol:

Only Parmatma knows best. Mashallah

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:27 am Btw to make my point clear ...
Salaams to all.

Ajamali bhai, before entering discussions with this so called «  momeenbhai », please reflect upon ...

وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا
(Al Furqan, 63)
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:16 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:53 pm

I agree with you on both counts. Muminboy $h1Ts where he eats. He has no credibility. And yes STF and Aziz bhaisaheb have more substance in one waaz than MS can cover in a lifetime. We are blessed to have access to their waaz via youtube. They make MS sound like a kindergartner.
Did anyone say there was a competetion of whos better who is not.You have ikhtiyaar of who you wanna listen.Besides who made u judge

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:17 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Did anyone say there was a competetion of whos better who is not.You have ikhtiyaar of who you wanna listen.Besides who made u judge

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:41 am

very interesting video.
Attachments
videoplayback (1).mp4
(1.93 MiB) Downloaded 380 times

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:27 am

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:41 am very interesting video.
sorry i missed the point.. what is interesting in this video?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:22 am

Was STF waez viewed for FREE, the reason i am asking is every time SMS Waez was relayed we were asked to get Najawa Sukar with Fakhir Rakam + Namzrul Makam + Silatual Imam. Every Waez relay we had to carry covers !! Ridiculous

I was wondering if same was applicable in opposite camp ?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 pm

allbird wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:22 am Was STF waez viewed for FREE, the reason i am asking is every time SMS Waez was relayed we were asked to get Najawa Sukar with Fakhir Rakam + Namzrul Makam + Silatual Imam. Every Waez relay we had to carry covers !! Ridiculous

I was wondering if same was applicable in opposite camp ?
Are you joking?!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:31 am

No joking bhai, if i am wrong them Allah SAW forgive me. I confirmed with some Masjids in Mumbai and they had same replies +- Silatiul Imam or Nazrul Makam. But Sukar Nujwa + Qarzan hasana or Taheri Scheme were common factors.

Some one else on this forum can confirm please .

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 am

From the Qutbi Bohra Blog
The Qutbi Bohra 1440H sermons (Part 1 & 2)
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2018/09 ... t-1-2.html

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:43 am

Saif53 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 am From the Qutbi Bohra Blog
The Qutbi Bohra 1440H sermons (Part 1 & 2)
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2018/09 ... t-1-2.html
It seems you got your pending salary payment :wink: , and you are back to posting ..

I must tell there were so many grammatical and spelling mistakes in those writeups...it gave me a sense that somebody was writing in a lot of hurry.
Anyways , after reading the material on your link...One thing immediately came to my mind(which I think even all the forum readers should know)

Hon High Courts Judge Shri Gautam Patel was so flummoxed in one of the sessions with the amount of "around the bush" content brought forth by the DMBS lawyers, that he mentioned some thing like
"team of lawyers of defendant were trying their best to keep their client away from the court by putting forth large amount of unnecessary texts in the proceedings"
Client here is DMBS

On the same note, this blogpost of your's , is exactly doing that... ek baat bhi mudde ki nahin hai
if you guys are so confidant , why did DMBS and team plot to buy the judge?

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb (Dr. of P&L)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:47 pm

I recieved some documents, cannot share specifics, that FD has significant cash and funds how it is controlled via trusts in the USA and recieve and generate quite substantial revenues.

Why is it always about money in our community.

The transparency is not that clear.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:23 am

fixed
Last edited by momeenbhai on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:05 am

Windbags on this forum who have not contributed a penny to dawat, have not sacrificed an ounce in a stand for the truth, who love to call Dai of Imam uz zaman all kinds of names, who love to attend a fraudster’s gathering for free kababs and entertainment, just love to count other people’s money!