Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ajamali

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:45 pm

If you had any experience with higher education in America you would understand that one does not always have to pay for higher education in the US. Especially if you are a good student and SKQ’s children are all academic rock stars. Also if you had any concept of hard work, you would know how the farm land was bought. But since you go to the gatherings of a fraudster and see his family sitting on their fat asses and eating the people’s money, you think that is how everyone does it. Just because you don’t get free kababs from Fatemi Dawat is no reason to get so upset with them Now is there Mummy’sBoy? One thing we know for sure is that it is not YOUR money. So don’t get your undies all in a bunch over it :lol:

It is immaterial to me who criticizes MS. It does not make me happy or sad. Also it does not make me sad if windbags like you criticize STF for being financially successful. It amuses me.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Bohra spring wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:47 pm I recieved some documents, cannot share specifics, that FD has significant cash and funds ......
Bhai if what you say is true about the enormous cash and significant funds , then "Tamaara moh ma ghee shakkar" :P
and who knows maybe what you say is heard by Allah subha-nahu and he actually makes it happen for Fatemi-dawat.
In both scenarios , "Tamaara moh ma ghee shakkar"

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:02 pm
Bohra spring wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:47 pm I recieved some documents, cannot share specifics, that FD has significant cash and funds ......
Bhai if what you say is true about the enormous cash and significant funds , then "Tamaara moh ma ghee shakkar" :P
and who knows maybe what you say is heard by Allah subha-nahu and he actually makes it happen for Fatemi-dawat.
Well said Moiz Bhai! If this is true, it is good news for Fatemi Dawat. Alhamdolillah! I also agree with AJ in that since we started with zero, none of the windbags here have contributed a penny to it. So they can hem and haw elsewhere! The money in Fatemi Dawat Trust has been solely contributed by Fatemi Dawat followers - those who have answered the call of haq ni dawat and the Dai of Imam uz zaman. The money has been given to the trust willingly and without coercion by Fatemi Dawat followers not you windbags, particularly not the aptly named Mummy’sBoy so please lay off the theatrics.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:42 pm

When faced with bare facts Mummy’sBoy has no recourse but to eat his bitter words :lol:

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:26 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:05 pm
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Well said Moiz Bhai! If this is true, it is good news for Fatemi Dawat. Alhamdolillah! I also agree with AJ in that since we started with zero, none of the windbags here have contributed a penny to it. So they can hem and haw elsewhere! The money in Fatemi Dawat Trust has been solely contributed by Fatemi Dawat followers - those who have answered the call of haq ni dawat and the Dai of Imam uz zaman. The money has been given to the trust willingly and without coercion by Fatemi Dawat followers not you windbags, particularly not the aptly named Mummy’sBoy so please lay off the theatrics.
there is no doubt TF is a much smarter and able person than MS will ever be... his dawat is a much 'better' option than the MS one.. but please don't forget... the wealth you are talking about was not made from zero.. KQ had a lot of money, money gained by STS who literally went from rags to riches

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 am

kseeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:26 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:05 pm

there is no doubt TF is a much smarter and able person than MS will ever be... his dawat is a much 'better' option than the MS one.. but please don't forget... the wealth you are talking about was not made from zero.. KQ had a lot of money, money gained by STS who literally went from rags to riches
I am not speaking of the personal wealth of STF and family. Their personal wealth is of no concern to us other than that we pray it grows by leaps and bounds and the hard work of STF bears returns. I was speaking of the monies brought up by Bohra Spring. The Trust etc. That did start from zero! Fatemi Dawat public funds did start from zero and only those staunchly believing in SKQ and STF as Dai have contributed to it.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:52 am

So it is all about money. That's all I pointed out.

No need to get defensive.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:14 am

Bohra spring wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:52 am So it is all about money. That's all I pointed out.

No need to get defensive.
No one brought up money until you did. Every organization needs money to run. Especially one that is fighting the false claims of another well funded one. So money is important. But it is not all about money in Fatemi Dawat. It may be so in other places.

For the people of Fatemi Dawat it is about truth and integrity and they are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Babu Shia

Unread post by Babu Shia » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:49 am

This so called objectiveobserver53 seems to be a confused person. If he is with dawedaar than he shall be objectiveobserver54 .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:38 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:45 pm If you had any experience with higher education in America you would understand that one does not always have to pay for higher education in the US. Especially if you are a good student and SKQ’s children are all academic rock stars.
Except in USA you donot pay for higher education if you are studying in Science field, none of the SKQ children studied in that field
Tahera Ben is the only one who went to Harvard to learn about Theology, rest went to Colleges in Egypt and elswhere.
There are very few and far in between Scholarships to Study Islam or Muslim Studies in USA.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:56 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 am
kseeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:26 am

I am not speaking of the personal wealth of STF and family. Their personal wealth is of no concern to us other than that we pray it grows by leaps and bounds and the hard work of STF bears returns. I was speaking of the monies brought up by Bohra Spring. The Trust etc. That did start from zero! Fatemi Dawat public funds did start from zero and only those staunchly believing in SKQ and STF as Dai have contributed to it.
It is of concern if that wealth came from the wealth looted from bohras in the name of wajebaat, sabil and ziyafats... ohh and a salam for everytime you need raza to get something done...

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Since no DMBS followers has the guts to defend Haq na Dai STS(RA)….I will give my 2 cents

lets get one thing straight , STS(RA) was haq na dai(for those who believed him) and collected the islamic dues of wajebaat , sabil etc as per Fatemi doctrine,
He also spent it on the community(including all Ibadullah) as per the rules given in Dai-mul-islam.

If the people on this forum think that their ancestors(or themselves) were looted and coerced into to giving him money, then be assured that Allah Ta'ala is all knowing and will refund you back what you gave.

But, i am guessing nobody put a gun on the head of that generation to force money out of them.
As for najwa is concerned , mumin do salaam to get dua of dai (which is priceless)
Anybody here is free to express their anger if they feel they have been cheated,
But all this cribbing after so many years is very childish and un-called for

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 am

Moiz_Dhaanu: The issue here is a deeper one. That is, the use of money belonging to the community for welfare of the da'i's children. Even a person who has only half a brain can see for themselves that the da'i's children are living a luxurious lifestyle, worthy of Hollywood stars, and, in fact, of Firon himself. As such, when people complain try and be sympathetic. I have seen many very poor Bohras struggle to make a living and live in dilapidated homes. It is not appropriate for the da'i to spend billions on his personal entertainment and his kids entertainment while his followers are starving.

Also, ajamali said that in US SKQ's kids probably did not pay for their education. This is likely false. In US, scholarships are usually needs based and not merit based, specially in top-tier universities. (Trust me, I work at one of these top-tiered universities). In fact, Hussain BS (son of SKQ) himself said that SMB "rakam pan aapi thee" for education ("also gave money for education"). The recording is on YouTube in the Q/A session Hussain BS had after wafaat of SMB. Why would SMB need to give "rakam" if they got scholarship?

In addition, it remains to be seen if SKQ's kids are "academic superstars". This is just blind worship without any real basis in careful analysis of their academic output. Besides Bazat Tahera none of them have produced any significant works that have really moved the field of Islamic studies forward, leave alone Ismaili/Tayyebi studies. Even Tahera Qutbuddin's contributions are mostly literary and not scholarly.

Don't get me wrong. I personally fully support STF as clearly he is better than the insane mad-man on the other side. However, for genuine progress and understanding one must be honest of problems in the community. All is not rosy in our community, even on the FD side. The time of STS was also not a golden age, except for himself and his kids who rolled in gold. So perhaps it was golden age for them, I guess. The less one speaks of the son's of STS and SMB, except perhaps a couple, the better. They are overall a bunch of low-IQ morons who have milked the religion to their personal benefit.

I know you want to defend STF, but defense needs to also be accompanied with acknowledgment of past wrong-doings. It is easy to say "cribbing after so many years is very childish". Perhaps you should tell the people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's or the American slave owners the same thing. Or, nauzubillah, tell that to the Shi'a who mourn Imam Hussain and curse his killers 1400 years later.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:49 am

Biradar wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 am Moiz_Dhaanu: The issue here is a deeper one. That is, the use of money belonging to the community for welfare of the da'i's children. Even a person who has only half a brain can see for themselves that the da'i's children are living a luxurious lifestyle, worthy of Hollywood stars, and, in fact, of Firon himself. As such, when people complain try and be sympathetic. I have seen many very poor Bohras struggle to make a living and live in dilapidated homes. It is not appropriate for the da'i to spend billions on his personal entertainment and his kids entertainment while his followers are starving.

Also, ajamali said that in US SKQ's kids probably did not pay for their education. This is likely false. In US, scholarships are usually needs based and not merit based, specially in top-tier universities. (Trust me, I work at one of these top-tiered universities). In fact, Hussain BS (son of SKQ) himself said that SMB "rakam pan aapi thee" for education ("also gave money for education"). The recording is on YouTube in the Q/A session Hussain BS had after wafaat of SMB. Why would SMB need to give "rakam" if they got scholarship?

In addition, it remains to be seen if SKQ's kids are "academic superstars". This is just blind worship without any real basis in careful analysis of their academic output. Besides Bazat Tahera none of them have produced any significant works that have really moved the field of Islamic studies forward, leave alone Ismaili/Tayyebi studies. Even Tahera Qutbuddin's contributions are mostly literary and not scholarly.

Don't get me wrong. I personally fully support STF as clearly he is better than the insane mad-man on the other side. However, for genuine progress and understanding one must be honest of problems in the community. All is not rosy in our community, even on the FD side. The time of STS was also not a golden age, except for himself and his kids who rolled in gold. So perhaps it was golden age for them, I guess. The less one speaks of the son's of STS and SMB, except perhaps a couple, the better. They are overall a bunch of low-IQ morons who have milked the religion to their personal benefit.

I know you want to defend STF, but defense needs to also be accompanied with acknowledgment of past wrong-doings. It is easy to say "cribbing after so many years is very childish". Perhaps you should tell the people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's or the American slave owners the same thing. Or, nauzubillah, tell that to the Shi'a who mourn Imam Hussain and curse his killers 1400 years later.
Very well said, bhai Biradar

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:38 am

they wont ever admit their mistake because that will take away their claim of always right and jannat naa malik and other stuff.

dont forget these Taheri guys attended same sabaq which MS and his chelas did.

MohammedG

Unread post by MohammedG » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx_wK3DgODU

Was Musa Kazim ever mansoos? Seems like Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin thinks so!
Last edited by MohammedG on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:12 am Interview with a STF

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/s ... uty/301710
Last edited by momeenbhai on Fri May 31, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:18 am

“Searching for the truth and living by it is not always easy, but to me it is the essence of integrity and faith.“

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/s ... top/301708
Last edited by objectiveobserver53 on Fri May 31, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:19 am

Ja’far-us-Sadiq Imam SA focuses on three virtues of the spirit of Ramadaan, “Among God’s gifts of grace: feeding a fasting person (iftaar), meeting brothers, and praying in the deep of the night (bihori/tahajjud).” This combination of virtues together represents the spirit of Ramadaan.
Read about each in detail further https://www.fatemidawat.com/teachings/t ... an.html#en
Last edited by objectiveobserver53 on Fri May 31, 2019 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 31, 2019 7:21 am

when is result?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri May 31, 2019 10:04 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:18 am “Searching for the truth and living by it is not always easy, but to me it is the essence of integrity and faith.“

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/s ... top/301708
Nice quote from Doctor Chipty OO53. My fave from the article is STF: “The scale of religion is one of piety, goodness, knowledge, honesty, sincerity and truthfulness”

It is my experience that he walks the talk.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:17 am

Happy Eid to all taheri followers, I hope your google marketing work this year and you get many subscribers for your cult. and I hope tahers hedge fund work well and do not sink his investor's money further, :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:51 am

looks like Taher Friend dalai lama is in trouble. :lol:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/02/worl ... index.html

momeenbhai

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:45 am

Taher and his followers are much more stupid than mufi followers. few write up from his followers on this forum is quite evident.

taher has no chance to win any case against mufaddal saifuddin, going to court for a nass matter was stupid in the first place, especially in Indian courts where money and position always wins.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:04 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:17 am Happy Eid to all taheri followers, I hope your google marketing work this year and you get many subscribers for your cult. and I hope tahers hedge fund work well and do not sink his investor's money further, :lol:
is taher also Hedge Fund Manager? I did not know this. we need someone to speak on hedge funds in leading investment management conference in charni road. can he ? he can also see his ailing counterpart in saifee hospital.👊👊👊 i heard that muffy ne bau mar lago che.🤫chor ki dadhi me tinka🤪🤪🤪

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:25 pm

People who say things like “few writeup from his followers on this forum is quite evident.” don’t strike me as extremely bright :roll:

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:25 pm People who say things like “few writeup from his followers on this forum is quite evident.” don’t strike me as extremely bright :roll:
Oh yeah...Mummy’s baby does appear one fry short of a happy meal...

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 pm

A part of my heart thinks that its good that KQ took away all the people from dawat who had problems with the dai. Joining KQ’s faction is far better than joining the progressives or any other religion or becoming atheist.

Maybe some (or even many) are waiting for the court’s decision and maybe if TF wins (quite unlikely because the court decisions in india is highly influenced by politics and public opinion, both of which are for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin) more people might leave dawat.

Dawat has faced these problems before and recovered and I am sure the same thing is going to happen. It is easy to think that losing all properties might lead to dawat being dissolved but that is not true. Dawat is not the masjids and rozas, its the dai and his followers.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Qadir wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 pm A part of my heart thinks that its good that KQ took away all the people from dawat who had problems with the dai. Joining KQ’s faction is far better than joining the progressives or any other religion or becoming atheist.

Maybe some (or even many) are waiting for the court’s decision and maybe if TF wins (quite unlikely because the court decisions in india is highly influenced by politics and public opinion, both of which are for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin) more people might leave dawat.

Dawat has faced these problems before and recovered and I am sure the same thing is going to happen. It is easy to think that losing all properties might lead to dawat being dissolved but that is not true. Dawat is not the masjids and rozas, its the dai and his followers.
Brother Qadir,

I disagree with you on certain things but I respect you and your civil way of talking here. I agree that "Dawat is not masjid and rozas ...". And that you should follow your beliefs (and so should I, and everyone else).

What saddens me is the statement above that I have highlighted. Shouldn't that bother you, brother Qadir? If that is how a court decides (which I believe it should not), is that what a true Dai should go after? After political connections? Shouldn't a true dai go for the truth. Something to think about. And I will comment a little more on another comment related to the case in the next post, inshallah.