Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Bohras aligning with anti- Muslim, fascist BJP, thanks to mufaddal mola.

Attachments
VID-20181125-WA0068.mp4
(16.13 MiB) Downloaded 524 times

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:49 am

Actually MS and his chaplus chelas are smart, according to most poll surveys Modi is coming back, maybe not with a very strong win but still, he will be PM, so for any community leader it is a smart thing to keep good relation with the ruling party. as you can see TS MB and now MS all are doing the same thing.

Indian majority is low class brain dead people especially Hindus and lower class people, so it is obvious crap leaders of BJP will make a way to win again.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:10 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:49 am

Indian majority is low class brain dead people especially Hindus and lower class people, so it is obvious crap leaders of BJP will make a way to win again.
actually they became brain dead only after 2014
before they were most intelligent guys in the world

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:33 am

I doubt, if they were most intelligent people they would not fall for so called Gujarat model.

nor they would be one of the most backward country in the world.

but yes few are really exceptional and really intelligent. :D

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:19 am

Do we have to vote of BJP, SMS is doing a wrong move. Imam Husain didn't sided with Yazid but this Dai is doing exactly opposite of it. Making friends with yazid killers of Muslims. We all know BJP is going to win again because hindu's are getting free hand in murdering muslims. Yet rest of muslims are not bowing to BJP. They know what's going to happen to them and Bohras are going to get massacred too. Just to keep illegal accounts hidden and Modi's friendship help in converting Rs500 and Rs1000 notes without a single Zada in bank queues.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:12 am

This is what Indore Bohra thinks about Modi

youtu.be/xamksuc3Uj8

Pandora786

Unread post by Pandora786 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Received this thru Whatsapp!
Can someone confirm this , is this TRUE ??

#Bohra News
^ SHAIKH MUSTAFA KANCHWALA (ADOPTED SON OF DR. MOIZ B.S.) FROM DAWAT E HADIYA / SHIATEALI ALONG WITH TAHER B.S. IBNE SYEDI HUSSAIN BHAISAHEB (Mazoom Saheb )(NARIYALWADI MAZAGAON AAMIL MUKASIR SAHEB) INVOLVED IN SEX SCAM WITH EMPLOYEE OF SHIATE ALI MUMBAI OFFICE.
HIGH LEVEL SETTING OF MONEY ALSO GOING ON.
DAAWAT KHIDMATGUZAR GOING WORST DAY BY DAY.
HULCHUL IN SAIFEE MAHAL & BADRI MAHAL.
LETS SEE WHETHER VICTIM GETS JUSTICE OR NOT.
#ADNA MUMINEENS
(Employees of Shiate Ali)
Kindly forward so Girl can get Justice.
#BOHRA_SOCIAL_MEDIA_NEWS

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:23 am

milad circus is over and now things are calm.

whats next circus coming up?

Pandora786

Unread post by Pandora786 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:45 am

SURAT MATE SARAM NI WAT
Surat Ma 2 Bhaio 1 Salehbhai .2 Taiyabbhai Be Bhai o Varso Nasif Corne Na Otla Per Raai Che Salehbhai Ne Pag Ma Infections Thai Gayu Che Aakh Thi Dekhatu Bandh Thai Gayu Che Taiyebhai Ne Kan Thi Samblatu Nathi Bew Bhai O Ne Jaman Na Koi Thikanu Nathi Rehwa Mate Ghar Nathi Puro Diwas Tadka Ma Road Per Besi Rai Che Koi War Rate Bhuka Sui Jay Che Salehbhai Ne Hospital Ma Admits Karwa Ni Jarur Che Surat Ma Mominbhao thi Gujarish Che Ke Aa Bew Bhai O Ne Help Ni Jarur che
A MESSAGE NE BADHA GROUP MA MOKALJO TAMARA AA MASSAGE THI MOMINBHAI NU KAM THAI JAI
Attachments
7FC33B09-05C5-4D6C-B70A-0F085F0D198F.jpeg
0AF9E1C4-82DD-4098-8529-EB3A664355E5.jpeg
3EABF08E-B604-424D-AA6B-4BC2DEC0AA2E.jpeg
F49CECDD-BC7F-4E9B-96DA-79821AFF02B6.jpeg

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:17 am

I have been trying to send you a pvt message but failing every time, would you be able to send me one from your side please. There is someone I know who may be able to help.
Pandora786 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:45 am SURAT MATE SARAM NI WAT
Surat Ma 2 Bhaio 1 Salehbhai .2 Taiyabbhai Be Bhai o Varso Nasif Corne Na Otla Per Raai Che Salehbhai Ne Pag Ma Infections Thai Gayu Che Aakh Thi Dekhatu Bandh Thai Gayu Che Taiyebhai Ne Kan Thi Samblatu Nathi Bew Bhai O Ne Jaman Na Koi Thikanu Nathi Rehwa Mate Ghar Nathi Puro Diwas Tadka Ma Road Per Besi Rai Che Koi War Rate Bhuka Sui Jay Che Salehbhai Ne Hospital Ma Admits Karwa Ni Jarur Che Surat Ma Mominbhao thi Gujarish Che Ke Aa Bew Bhai O Ne Help Ni Jarur che
A MESSAGE NE BADHA GROUP MA MOKALJO TAMARA AA MASSAGE THI MOMINBHAI NU KAM THAI JAI

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:38 pm

youtu.be/uEtoV1cCixg

This video should give a pause to everybody in the community, Such inflammatory statements by this news channel saying "a masjid where the PM of the country comes becomes naapak" are not good for the community. I don't know why they are breaking parts of the masjid and rebuilding it, but I hope it is not for that reason. And the community in Indore should clarify.

I don't agree with Modi and some of his policies, but we have to respect the office, and the fact that he is currently the duly elected PM of India.

Such statements can create ill-will with other communities in India, and we don't need any more of that.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 pm

youtu.be/tYXKUFlQQFo

Some folks were threatening this news channel and the editor. Any more news on this?

Not a good direction for Bohras, if we have gotten in the direction of threatening violence. But it may not be completely surprising; staunch abdes did it to SKQ saheb and his supporters, now they are taking it a notch higher, and threatening people outside the community.

Pandora786

Unread post by Pandora786 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Please help if you can..

My Son Needs An Urgent Bone Marrow Transplant. Please Help Me Fund His Surgery.

https://www.ketto.org/stories/helpmusta ... QPfCAijPcs
Attachments
d2120ab0d7c45468170dadddf929afcaf8d6749c.jpg

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:34 am

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 616972.cms

People can confirm and provide more info on this news?

Babu Shia

Unread post by Babu Shia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:34 am https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 616972.cms

Hatimi, Thandlawala, Badri, Babji, Star and Hot Stuff Caterer were looting community for many years.
For the good of community this farman has been given by Mumbai Jamaat & Shite-e Ali.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Babu Shia wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:34 am https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 616972.cms

Hatimi, Thandlawala, Badri, Babji, Star and Hot Stuff Caterer were looting community for many years.
For the good of community this farman has been given by Mumbai Jamaat & Shite-e Ali.
As usual, missing the point altogether! BECAUSE MS has many more “followers” it is remarkable that there is so little interest in his activities.....These are not “likes” but actual views of the video which YouTube only counts if you watch over 60% of the video. It is undeniable that STF’s Star is rising and MS Star is fading..... MS is losing all his dirty games. Buying of Bombay High Court made him look desperate, politicians that he backed and hugged are failing miserably, his “followers” are seeing through his money grabbing, his adopted son ran off with his money, his followers were seen licking spoons like uncivilized tribals, ceramic potties were broken in his name and his followers became known as practitioners of FGM in the Western world. One cannot find bigger evidence of a fading star.

Also, w.r.t. caterers, since when is turning a profit a crime?! It’s funny how Shiate Ali found a way to waste food in order to make a point of not wasting food :!:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:54 pm
It is undeniable that STF’s Star is rising and MS Star is fading..... MS is losing all his dirty games. Buying of Bombay High Court made him look desperate, politicians that he backed and hugged are failing miserably, his “followers” are seeing through his money grabbing, his adopted son ran off with his money, his followers were seen licking spoons like uncivilized tribals, ceramic potties were broken in his name and his followers became known as practitioners of FGM in the Western world. One cannot find bigger evidence of a fading star.
I think you are living in a dream world. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Muffy as much as you do. But lets be real. Muffy's star is shining bright and his followers think no less of him for some goof-ups. The fact that they are ready to lick spoons, drop caterers even if it means killing fellow Bohri business, and are lining up to mutilate their daughter's genitals, means that his control over the community is tremendous and is increasing daily.

The reality is that the FD movement is very small and is not attracting new people. The divisions have happened, and nothing is going to change at this point. About 99% people follow and adore Muffy. The same level of fanatical zeal is not shown by followers of STF. No one screams and wails and cries like some insane brainless cretin in his sermons. Now you and I may think this is a good thing, but the reality is that Muffy is a powerful orator, who is able to capture the minds of his followers in a deeply emotional way. STF and his father before him appealed to the intellect. This is a losing proposition to win over supporters. Very few people think deeply, and most are happy to live a contented, passive and mediocre life.

When I visit some Muffadali relatives I can clearly see the intense love they have of him. They may complain about local mullahs and amils and gnash their teeth at the expenses, but they absolutely adore Muffy. If he tells them tomorrow to sacrifice their first-born, they will line in droves to do it. So be real. Don't get carried away by some youtube likes or views. No one cares about these things. FD has already lost the bigger battle for the community. It is basically game over for them, and all they can now do is continue as a small splinter group with a few followers.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:21 pm

Biradar wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 pm
It is undeniable that STF’s Star is rising and MS Star is fading..... MS is losing all his dirty games. Buying of Bombay High Court made him look desperate, politicians that he backed and hugged are failing miserably, his “followers” are seeing through his money grabbing, his adopted son ran off with his money, his followers were seen licking spoons like uncivilized tribals, ceramic potties were broken in his name and his followers became known as practitioners of FGM in the Western world. One cannot find bigger evidence of a fading star.
I think you are living in a dream world. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Muffy as much as you do. But lets be real. Muffy's star is shining bright and his followers think no less of him for some goof-ups. The fact that they are ready to lick spoons, drop caterers even if it means killing fellow Bohri business, and are lining up to mutilate their daughter's genitals, means that his control over the community is tremendous and is increasing daily.

The reality is that the FD movement is very small and is not attracting new people. The divisions have happened, and nothing is going to change at this point. About 99% people follow and adore Muffy. The same level of fanatical zeal is not shown by followers of STF. No one screams and wails and cries like some insane brainless cretin in his sermons. Now you and I may think this is a good thing, but the reality is that Muffy is a powerful orator, who is able to capture the minds of his followers in a deeply emotional way. STF and his father before him appealed to the intellect. This is a losing proposition to win over supporters. Very few people think deeply, and most are happy to live a contented, passive and mediocre life.

When I visit some Muffadali relatives I can clearly see the intense love they have of him. They may complain about local mullahs and amils and gnash their teeth at the expenses, but they absolutely adore Muffy. If he tells them tomorrow to sacrifice their first-born, they will line in droves to do it. So be real. Don't get carried away by some youtube likes or views. No one cares about these things. FD has already lost the bigger battle for the community. It is basically game over for them, and all they can now do is continue as a small splinter group with a few followers.
You had me until...”Muffy is a powerful orator.” Sure, like Trump is. :roll:
Don’t be writing premature epitaphs to FD. You may yet be proven wrong.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:07 am

Biradar wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 pm

+1.

I am a STF supporter, but I must say with some sadness what brother Birader says may be mostly accurate.

I support STF as I think that SKQ may have been right, and we may have to answer to Allah as to whether we supported the right person. It is not a numbers game - if it was,
  • we should be Ismaili Nizari (~ 10 million) instead of Bohra (~ 1 million).
    Why Ismaili Nizari, we should be Ishna Ashtari (~ 150 million).
    Why just Shia (~ 150 million), be a Sunni Muslim (~1200 million)
    Why Muslim, be a Christian, even larger numbers.
The point of the above is that this is not an issue of being with the majority.

It is about being comfortable that one will be able to answer the creator " with a straight face".

That is for each of us to individually decide.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:00 am

Biradar, DCP, I leave you with my all time favorite MKG

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall – think of it – always.”

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 am

ajamali wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:00 am Biradar, DCP, I leave you with my all time favorite MKG

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall – think of it – always.”
My friend, if you want to understand history and if you want to diagnose problems, you need to be honest. The easiest person to fool is oneself. If you, or someone else, thinks that counting youtube likes or views is a way to judge a "rising star", specially in religious matters, I am sorry to say, you are fooling yourself and are not too smart.

When Muffy goes to a place, specially for major sermons, lakhs of people show up. They adore him and worship the ground he walks on. They do not see him as a tyrant or a murderer, but someone who will take them to heaven. When they see or hear about STF or SKQ, the first instinct in their minds is to curse them. Not to think of them as viable alternatives, but as usurpers. Now, you and I may have a view different than these mindless sheep followers of Muffy, but it does not change the facts that he is considered by his followers to be as powerful as god himself.

As to Muffy's oratory. I do not think you have heard him speak recently. He has a tendency to go off the rails at times, but he has gotten a lot of practice and his "unforced errors" have gone down. He really has a way to emotionally manipulate his listeners in a way that is hypnotic. I do not like this emotional clap-trap myself, but the reality is that most ordinary mass of people love it.

For example, I did not know this till recently (as I was listening to STF's waaz) that he delivered a very powerful sahaadat bayaan this year. He has the whole place in an uproar and had them wailing, yelling and shouting after him, repeating many phrases he had cooked up. Again, it is not meant to appeal to me or you, or intellectual listeners, but to the masses, who love the emotions he induces in them. This type of emotional manipulation is very powerful and has a very deep impact on listeners. This was a strength that SMB also shared, but SMB was also a scholar and an intellectual. Muffy is not, and so he has perfected the art of emotional manipulation.

Dismissing this power (nefarious though it may be) is to your own peril. The mistake that FD has made is that they appeal to the intellect, giving reasons and careful arguments. In reality, not one hard-core follower of Muffy cares about intellectual argument. You may, and I may, but vast (99%) of people do not.

FD lost the day when Muffy and his brothers produced the tape recording from the events in the hospital. That, I believe, was the end of the matter. Till date, FD has not given an explanation of their side of things. They hide under the guise of "matter is in the courts". But many years have gone by and no explanation is forthcoming. I personally believe that this tape is not genuine and one can do much analysis on it, but it matters not to the fanatical believers.

As DCP said, this is not a numbers game. If it was FD lost on day 1. It is unlikely they will prevail. The machinery of the Muffy dawaat is too powerful and rich to be easily dismantled. Perhaps trying to do this is not a good idea in any case.

My suggestion to you is to focus on your own nafs not crow over a few youtube likes or views. Muffy dawaat is going on and will continue, FD is going on and will continue (one hopes). However, if you are out to destroy or defeat Muffy you are bound to fail. Again, to reiterate. I do not like the guy, in fact I despise him. But we must face the truth, however bitter, that he has the advantage, overwhelmingly so.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Biradar wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 am But we must face the truth, however bitter, that he has the advantage, overwhelmingly so.
No points for stating the obvious....let's just lose all hope, despair and believe in the victory of evil over good then.....
The one advantage STF has is that he is on the side of Truth - whether you choose to believe it or not. Don't underestimate the power of truth my friend.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Biradar wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 am My suggestion to you is to focus on your own nafs not crow over a few youtube likes or views.
Whaaaatttt!! Am I to be denied that small guilty pleasure?!!! He has millions wailing at his phony words and I cannot take pleasure in the paucity of hits on his pathetic videos?! No way.

Also, in my experience, people who ask other people to focus on their own nafs, are rarely heeding their own advice.... A la Mummy's Boy :lol:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:40 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:45 pm
Biradar wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 am But we must face the truth, however bitter, that he has the advantage, overwhelmingly so.
No points for stating the obvious....let's just lose all hope, despair and believe in the victory of evil over good then.....
The one advantage STF has is that he is on the side of Truth - whether you choose to believe it or not. Don't underestimate the power of truth my friend.
Did I say you should "just lose all hope, despair and believe in the victory of evil over good"? Please point out where I said that. My point is the following: say you want to work on some social issue. First, you need to understand your own strengths and understand the strength of your opposition. You need to be honest and not fool yourself in overstating your strength and understating your opponent's strength. The easiest person to fool is oneself, and honesty is needed to evaluate the situation fairly.

I do not know what is meant by "Truth", with a capital "T". It is unlikely that STF is on the "Truth". Perhaps he is slightly closer to the truth (small "t") than Muffy. However, think about the intense abuses of progressives and reformists that happened under the watch of SKQ, SMB and STS. Many lives were destroyed and many livelihoods stolen. I can tell you from first-hand experience, many families were torn apart, many lives destroyed. Prominent people were humiliated, beaten and their lives torn apart. These so-called people on "Truth" were living in luxury, wandering around the world, enjoying themselves. Hence, they are not on the Truth as the people who really lived on the path of the Truth would not have allowed these abuses to occur.

In any case, you can chose to believe in any fairytale you like. It matters not. The rest of the world can see the pathetic nature of the fight between STF and Muffy. They both want power and money. One may be slightly better than the other, but both are cut from the same cloth.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:44 pm

ajamali wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:20 pm
Biradar wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 am My suggestion to you is to focus on your own nafs not crow over a few youtube likes or views.
Also, in my experience, people who ask other people to focus on their own nafs, are rarely heeding their own advice.... A la Mummy's Boy :lol:
You don't need to follow my, or for that matter, anyone's advice. It was just a friendly suggestion. You can chose to do what you like. You can spend your days counting youtube likes and views and enjoy feeling good about yourself, and feed instead your carnal soul. No harm done to me.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:25 am

Biradar wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:40 pm

I do not know what is meant by "Truth", with a capital "T". It is unlikely that STF is on the "Truth". Perhaps he is slightly closer to the truth (small "t") than Muffy. However, think about the intense abuses of progressives and reformists that happened under the watch of SKQ, SMB and STS. Many lives were destroyed and many livelihoods stolen. I can tell you from first-hand experience, many families were torn apart, many lives destroyed. Prominent people were humiliated, beaten and their lives torn apart. These so-called people on "Truth" were living in luxury, wandering around the world, enjoying themselves. Hence, they are not on the Truth as the people who really lived on the path of the Truth would not have allowed these abuses to occur.

In any case, you can chose to believe in any fairytale you like. It matters not. The rest of the world can see the pathetic nature of the fight between STF and Muffy. They both want power and money. One may be slightly better than the other, but both are cut from the same cloth.
No doubt about what you are saying, especially the thing in bold They did hurt a lot of reformist and a lot of people got turned-off from the community due to these abuses. SKQ has to be held responsible (at least indirectly) for the excesses. If not for the act of commission (actively doing them), then at least for the act of omission (staying silent while the abuses happened). And to a lesser extent, the influential family members (STF and his brothers and sisters) also bear some responsibility.

Only weak excuse that they may have is that they tried in private with SMB. May be they did. Interestingly, it is MS who suggests that they may have tired. In one waiz he said: baddhi waat maa irrad , irrad karta hata (In every matter they would disagree or object). So may be they were trying? I presume irrad (or, did he say ikhtilaf?) means objection. Somebody correct me in case I mis-represented.

So why am I supporting SKQ? In the matter of nass, SKQ is (in my opinion) more likely to be correct compared to MS, and that is why I support him. That is all. Does not mean they are right about all the things that happened in the past.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Biradar wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:44 pm
ajamali wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:20 pm

You don't need to follow my, or for that matter, anyone's advice. It was just a friendly suggestion. You can chose to do what you like. You can spend your days counting youtube likes and views and enjoy feeling good about yourself, and feed instead your carnal soul. No harm done to me.
Since you say so, that's exactly how I must be spending my days.... :D Peace Bro. I do not wish to fight with a supporter of STF, however nay-saying he may be. To say that a person has lost on Day 1 when a court battle is ensuing is an extremely negative view of the situation. A victory in court will be a catalyst for conversion hearts and minds inshaallah.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:42 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:45 pm
What truth, if at one place we say his cousin uses "For example, I did not know this till recently (as I was listening to STSFs waaz) that he delivered a very powerful sahaadat bayaan this year. He has the whole place in an uproar and had them wailing, yelling and shouting after him, repeating many phrases he had cooked up."

How can you readers not open your eyes, and minds the only motive these 2 grand children of STS want is your loyalty, they will spin any drama like a political party, practice, reframe a bayan, oratory skills, play hifz recitation, create miracles

which makes them you to consider as your saviour leader and supply revenue in the form of wajeebat. This motive is your money flowing to them. They sell you a concept. Of faith, mix stories, ziyarats, fmb, sending amils, isolate you from the world public other Muslims.

No but Bohra minds are mushy, they will return to be abdes. They really think the court case is to save Bohras faith for their salvation. How naive. It is to protect their money making factory farm source whatever you want to call

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:41 am

Haven’t we been around this topic enough times?!
The futility of regurgitating the pros and cons of the two camps, predicting their ulterior motives and gritting teeth over the ‘serial’ is a tonic, or I should say ‘Gutka’ for most on this forum.
SMB’s organization is a well-oiled machinery, impeccably organized, its PR people use state-of-the-art technology to cover and stage-manage events. It has created and successfully projected the persona of SMB on the Indian scene. Witness the hundreds of thousands who flock to his events, local and overseas, and ‘purseing’ ladles of cash in his lap. His establishment is a juggernaut. So give it rest!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:20 pm

The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is a United Nations (UN) campaign held on February 6 to stop genital mutilation to girls and women. About 120 to 140 million women have been subject to FGM and 3 million girls are at risk each year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). FGM relates to all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons. This practice is an abuse of human rights and causes serious health complications, including fatal bleeding. The UN first officially commemorated the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation on February 6, 2003. Globally, it is estimated that at least 200 million girls and women alive today have undergone some form of FGM. Inequality between the sexes, and constitutes an extreme form of discrimination against women and girls. The practice also violates our rights to sexual and reproductive health, security and physical integrity, our right to be free from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, and our right to life when the procedure results in death.
#EndFGM #Womenmatter