Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Bohra spring wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm Low level

FGM cases in public and international level are a disaster for SMS.
Bohra are now even discussed in jokes, politics, Islamophobia in the same category of child abusers, paedophile and terrorism.

So legally also they made law news.

Within confines of jamaat you may dream victory, but not in society
I concur. Under MS non-leadership rida and topi wearing faces have been plastered on international media as the faces of child abusers epitomizing uncivilized practices. It is a sad decline of the Bohra reputation. MS should be ashamed. He should not be encouraging his minions crow about the practice in social media!
For the first time ever, when I mentioned Bohra to someone in Michigan they recognized us right away and then the conversation got awkward because we both realized why the recognition occurred. Thanks to his pathetic leadership we have to offer explanations in defense of our identity!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 am

when I mentioned Bohra to someone in Michigan
your screen name is UNHAPPY BOHRA so why would you introduce yourself as Bohra
and most important what is wrong in introducing yourself as MUSLIM only, why do you need to use suffix and prefix even when you are talking to a Muslim member.

I get asked if I am a Shia or Sunni by many in Muslim and Non Muslim community, I respond that I am SU-SHI and let them figure it out.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 pm

SBM wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 am
and most important what is wrong in introducing yourself as MUSLIM only, why do you need to use suffix and prefix even when you are talking to a Muslim member.

I get asked if I am a Shia or Sunni by many in Muslim and Non Muslim community, I respond that I am SU-SHI and let them figure it out.
Interesting that you rant about Unhappy Bohra using a suffix/prefix but then end up using one yourself. I guess the hypocrisy is lost on you, as obviously, you are holier than anyone else here. In any case, why do you care to control how other people introduce themselves? Are you members of some Thought Control police we have not heard of?

BTW, Ali had a very choice description of people who think they are "SU-SHI".

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:36 pm

SBM wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 am

Why do you identify yourself as Muslim? Why not just “human” or broader still “God’s creation.” Then you would not run the risk of offending anyone except the atheists. Bohra is my indentity, whether I am entirely happy with the state of affairs in the community at the moment or not. We give ourselves the right to be unhappy with that which we consider our own.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:26 am

Biradar
BTW, Ali had a very choice description of people who think they are "SU-SHI".
Biradar
I thought you were smart but seems like your old age is getting to you when you could not understand my sarcastic remark
BTW stop lecturing every one since you have no guts to reveal your identity in private because you are so scared saving your own behind

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 pm

level_headed wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:15 am
Ozdundee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:48 am Is it common practice around the world to have matam majlis pleading for Mola jaldi padhare.

If this is unique for Australia due to some upcoming calamity. I can understand.

Point is don't try for next 10yrs. Unless abdes want him receive public relations flogging .

I dont think Kothar is silly to accept but even accidentally don't try if you think people forget so quickly.
Ozghamandee - Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. See what happened in the Australia FGM case. You were shouting from rooftops about your so-called victory. In the end, jeet to mere Maula ki hui. The case in India is also not going well for you guys. Dr Jumana - it seems will also be acquitted. I have said it earlier and saying it again - muddai lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai, wahi hota hai joh manzoore khuda hota hai. Now write this down and you can take it to the bank - Maula TUS will go soon to Australia like a king and will get a warm welcome from the government
:lol: :lol:
Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:45 am

Level.

We are winners even in loss. Who said it's over.

Matter will be appealed, laws will be debated in congress and parliament.

SMS can forget about state visit to usa or au

Wait Melania and Ivanka Trump, Michelle Oprah find out ...then what next

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:08 pm

OzD - it does'nt seem that you are enjoying this 'win'. The tone and tenor of your posting is pretty downbeat.
Those boasts of yours are coming to bite you back . I would advise you to take back your comment on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS not being able to visit USA and Australia. I am making another of my predictions - Syedna will be in both the countries and government and administrators will be there to welcome him as an honored guest.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:08 am

Whatsapp Fwd:
Saudi Arabia nu waqiyo

Saudi Arabia ma ek janab ne Saudi naj ek jamat na member j potey Saudi ni nationality (passport holder) che.

E ek janab ni driver ni visa nikali Saudi Arabia bolayo kothar ni so called khidmat karwa matey.

E janab Saudi si Europe jawa matey Business class ni tkt book kidi. Airport upar immigration officer e passport par emni visa page par joyu k aa shaks to driver che ane kem business class ma Europe travel kari rahyo che?

Doubt strong howasi emne thodi waar roka ane kahyu k wait karo. In the meantime immigration officer e investigating team ne alert kidu. Investigation officer aaya ane emne puchu k aap driver cho ane business class ma Europe ni safar karwa kem? Paisa kya thi aaya? To bhai takabbur ane akad na sathey jawab aapey che k mara potana paisa si hoo travel kari rahyo chu. Emne arrest kidu ane emna source of income ni investigation suru kidi. Jamat office ma lai gaya. Khabar pari k Qardan Hasana, Zakat na paisa, Gold ye badhu jowa milu.

Investigating officer e puchu k aatli mohti amount Mufaddal (Kothar) na naamsi kem transfer kidi? Kahyu k Zakat na paisa che. To officer e kahyu k Zakat na paisa to Garib, Miskeen ane zarooratmand logo ne aapwanu hoi che. Pachi ehna bataya pata par bija 8-9 logo ne pan arrest kida. Ane 3 main j culprit hata e logo already Saudi si bahar hata to emne fauran inform karwama aayu k tamey logo Saudi return na aawjo. Aa janab ne life time sentence karwama aawi ane bija 8-9 members ne pan amuk time matey under karwama aaya che. Janab ne bahar nikalwa matey Sushma Swaraj ni help lidi pan Saudi Govt e clear kahyu k aa hamara country nu security ane money laundering nu matter che so please stay out of this matter.

Yaha tak k Mufaddal ne pan Saudi ma ban che. Logo e Haj na dauran afwah felawi k Amirul Haj matey Mufaddal mola padhari rahya che. But the real fact ( sachchi haqiqat to e che k koi gunjaish nathi k Mufaddal mola ne Saudi ma entry miley).

Mola Kuwait si Bahrain jai sakey to kem na via Saudi gaya?. Andhey bhakto "Daal me kala nahi puri daal hi kali hai "

Mufaddal jab Duniya ki qeid se ek janab ko nahi chuhra sakta jo unko kama kama kar de raha tha to qaum ko haath pakad kar jannat me kaisey le jayega "?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:16 am

no name no contact details? sounds like a free time cooked up story.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 am

level_headed wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:08 pm OzD - it does'nt seem that you are enjoying this 'win'. The tone and tenor of your posting is pretty downbeat.
Those boasts of yours are coming to bite you back . I would advise you to take back your comment on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS not being able to visit USA and Australia. I am making another of my predictions - Syedna will be in both the countries and government and administrators will be there to welcome him as an honored guest.
Level.

Offcourse would have appreciated win. We gave everything we had.

Abde are very naive in geopolitics. This is not keram. Does not need a win to win the argument at a global war against FGM.

Yes we lost 3 battles, but we also won so many battles, andthe war is on.

Let's score

AntiFGM in the Blue corner

Win in law courts of NSW
Win in Supreme Court
Win media attention in Australia
Amil position in Australia vacant for 4 years
Unable to send Zadas
Media in USA
Media in India
STF statement on FGM
Canada visa declined
Sentence in Au increased to 20yrs.
Forced release of Jamaat letters hubul vatan
On file at FBI and Australian Federal Police

Win for Kothar in red corner

Win appeal court of NSW
Win in Detroit
India Supreme Court adjourned refer to constitutional court

There is no knockout punch yet

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:00 am

I have heard from reliable sources

SMS is wanted in Australia for questioning , on his arrival at any airport will be required to report to Airport police to explain his audio where he threatened the Sovereignty of the State and register a statement if he intentionally motivated media attack, defamation on Judge Johnson, seating judge of Supreme Court though a dawaat officials comments in Indian media.

If police find cause for charges he will be remanded under border control detention, deported or charges applied.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Ozdundee wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 am
level_headed wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:08 pm OzD - it does'nt seem that you are enjoying this 'win'. The tone and tenor of your posting is pretty downbeat.
Level.

Abde are very naive in geopolitics. This is not keram. Does not need a win to win the argument at a global war against FGM.

Let's score

Win in law courts of NSW
Win in Supreme Court
Unable to send Zadas
Media in USA
Media in India
STF statement on FGM
Canada visa declined

Win appeal court of NSW
Win in Detroit

Your analysis is laughable , at the least.
A better analogy would be a race.
OzD started off fast-1 point. OzD in the lead - 1point. OzD started preening and showing off - 0 points. OzD - talking to the media - 0 points, OzD - losing the race = negative 100 points
Kothar started off slow - 0 points. Kothar stumbling - 0 points. Kothar gathering steam while OzD is preening and talking to the media - 0 points. Kothar winning in the end - 100points
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS LONGEST

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:47 am

level_headed wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:12 pm
Ozdundee wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 am

Level.

Let's score

Win in law courts of NSW
Win in Supreme Court
Unable to send Zadas
Media in USA
Media in India
STF statement on FGM
Canada visa declined

Win appeal court of NSW
Win in Detroit

OzD started off fast-1 point. OzD in the lead - 1point. OzD started preening and showing off - 0 points. OzD - talking to the media - 0 points, OzD - losing the race = negative 100 points
Kothar started off slow - 0 points. Kothar stumbling - 0 points. Kothar gathering steam while OzD is preening and talking to the media - 0 points. Kothar winning in the end - 100points
Awesome math.

Reminds me of the game Who's Line Is It Anyways, where the points dont matter :roll:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:17 am

zinger wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:47 am
level_headed wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Awesome math.

Reminds me of the game Who's Line Is It Anyways, where the points dont matter :roll:
Adle_Brained deserves a Golden World Record Award for his superb points collection “world record for 0 to 100 in one dubious court ruling.”

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:45 am

*દાઉદી વ્હોરા સમાજના રાજુલા ના હુસામુદીનભાઈ ને માતાજી ની અસીમ કૃપા થી ઘર નું ઘર મળેલ છે* *જુઓ વિડિયો* *તા.૧૮/૧૧/૧૮*

😋😃😁😏😋🤣😄😁 :lol:
Attachments
VID-20181125-WA0002.mp4
(31.18 MiB) Downloaded 421 times

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:38 pm

B.S. please remove what you posted .

Your sources are idiots

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:12 am

Ozdundee wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:38 pm B.S. please remove what you posted .

Your sources are idiots
I am trying to delete my comments give me time.

I regret and withdraw my comments. I relied on unofficial content not approved. Please ignore.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:42 pm

I wanted to know from the cumulative knowledge and information of all the contributors on this forum, if there has ever been an imam or dai, who has initiated - shuruaat kidi -(without any provocation) a 'farmaan' and incited the followers to destroy other people's farms and properties , stating the unholy character of the other side.

I would like to highlight the point -Initiated without any provocation, and not during a war/battle, but just as part of a social unrest

Please be specific and from a reliable source

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"There will be a group of people from my nation who will be born in luxury and would live continuously in it. Their focus is the different colours of food and drink, and they praise by words. They are the worst of my nation. Whoever has two shirts, let him wear one and give the other one to his brother."
سيكون ناس من أمتي يولدون في النعيم ويغذون به، همتهم ألوان الطعام والشراب ويمدحون بالقول اولئك شرار أمتي من كان له قميصان فليلبس أحدهما وليلبس الاخر أخاه.
(Makarim al-Akhlaq)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:42 pm I wanted to know from the cumulative knowledge and information of all the contributors on this forum, if there has ever been an imam or dai, who has initiated - shuruaat kidi -(without any provocation) a 'farmaan' and incited the followers to destroy other people's farms and properties , stating the unholy character of the other side.

I would like to highlight the point -Initiated without any provocation, and not during a war/battle, but just as part of a social unrest

Please be specific and from a reliable source
What have I missed. What provocation, where ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:30 am

Can someone explain , what happened and how why

SMS huggs Modi, gives him tasbi, fakhir najwa, Abde say Mubarak ...Modi looses Rajasthan, MP...

Unless Bohras who had the swing vote did not follow farman of Mutlaq.

How will Indore mumineen sleep tonight, congress ne su mo desu

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 am

congress ne su mo desu
80 Crores

think

Unread post by think » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 am

where is sms these days? after ramadaan and moharram tamasha .

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:47 am

think wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 am where is sms these days? after ramadaan and moharram tamasha .
If his “qiyaam shareef” is not being announced to the whole world it means he has probably snuck off for a few days of R&R in Africa and is contributing heavily to the extinction of species.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:17 am

sms a leader of the one and a half million bohra community, was nowhere to be seen in the biggest wedding party of Ambani held in his home town of Mumbai. sms invites Imran Khan and Modi to create importance for himself at the cost of mumineens money. What good is it. When he invited Imran Khan , he had laid out a feast for him, Imran khan refused to feast and after a few words, walked out saying he had more work than to spend time with sms feasting. And all this at the expense of Karachi sms chamchas. When will Karachi mumineens understand that there is no mozeja, no hocus pocus, he is just taking the mumineens of Karachi for a ride.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:46 am

Mal-e- mooft, dil-e-behrahm.

It not his hard earned money. Some of it belongs to very poor among us. It belongs to Orphans, bewa's and miskeen.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Seeker,
No it does not.
Money collected from poor (as wajebaat/sabil etc) goes into jumaat jaman, masjid and roza maintenance, imam uz zaman silat etc.
Money spent for other than welfare for mumineen comes from ziafat najwa, qadam najwa and qadambosi covers.
When you are not the person running an organization then you better not play the blame game.
Politics is a major part of religion and not just Islam and not just in present. It has been part of Islam and all other religions since the beginning of the times.
Giving zakat is your duty, using it for various reasons is not. If you do your duty whole-heartedly then and only then you are a Mumin. If you are giving zakat under fear of oppression then you are not a Mumin but just a Muslim.
Don't worry about how the money is being used. Believe in God to take care of the wrongdoers. It is important to always stay quiet because you may never know the whole truth and could end up saying bad to the righteous people and may have to face Khuda Taala's wrath on the day of Qiyamat.
I know a lot of people say that eating the hands of Hindu is not good and everything, I don't go correcting them or criticizing them, I believe eating stale food at a Muslim food vendor is not as good as eating fresh vegetarian food made by my Hindu friends mom. I do what I think is right if I am not going against main teaching of Islam.

Pandora786

Unread post by Pandora786 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:26 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 pm Seeker,
No it does not.
Money collected from poor (as wajebaat/sabil etc) goes into jumaat jaman, masjid and roza maintenance, imam uz zaman silat etc.
Money spent for other than welfare for mumineen comes from ziafat najwa, qadam najwa and qadambosi covers.
When you are not the person running an organization then you better not play the blame game.
Politics is a major part of religion and not just Islam and not just in present. It has been part of Islam and all other religions since the beginning of the times.
Giving zakat is your duty, using it for various reasons is not. If you do your duty whole-heartedly then and only then you are a Mumin. If you are giving zakat under fear of oppression then you are not a Mumin but just a Muslim.
Don't worry about how the money is being used. Believe in God to take care of the wrongdoers. It is important to always stay quiet because you may never know the whole truth and could end up saying bad to the righteous people and may have to face Khuda Taala's wrath on the day of Qiyamat.
I know a lot of people say that eating the hands of Hindu is not good and everything, I don't go correcting them or criticizing them, I believe eating stale food at a Muslim food vendor is not as good as eating fresh vegetarian food made by my Hindu friends mom. I do what I think is right if I am not going against main teaching of Islam.
Well said!