Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:14 am

Don't worry about how the money is being used
:cry: :cry:

The Great Ismaili

Unread post by The Great Ismaili » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 am

Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin is celebrating his 75th salgirah. As Sultan al-Bohra he has admirers all over the world - an admirer from East Africa has sent him a birthday message.....
Happy Birthday Syedna Mufaddal.mp4
(17.98 MiB) Downloaded 415 times

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:52 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 pm Seeker,
No it does not.
Money collected from poor (as wajebaat/sabil etc) goes into jumaat jaman, masjid and roza maintenance, imam uz zaman silat etc.
Money spent for other than welfare for mumineen comes from ziafat najwa, qadam najwa and qadambosi covers.
When you are not the person running an organization then you better not play the blame game.
Politics is a major part of religion and not just Islam and not just in present. It has been part of Islam and all other religions since the beginning of the times.
Giving zakat is your duty, using it for various reasons is not. If you do your duty whole-heartedly then and only then you are a Mumin. If you are giving zakat under fear of oppression then you are not a Mumin but just a Muslim.
Don't worry about how the money is being used. Believe in God to take care of the wrongdoers. It is important to always stay quiet because you may never know the whole truth and could end up saying bad to the righteous people and may have to face Khuda Taala's wrath on the day of Qiyamat.
I know a lot of people say that eating the hands of Hindu is not good and everything, I don't go correcting them or criticizing them, I believe eating stale food at a Muslim food vendor is not as good as eating fresh vegetarian food made by my Hindu friends mom. I do what I think is right if I am not going against main teaching of Islam.
Apparently you are NOT someone who has experience in running this organization....
you pay sabil for the jaman but still every jaman is hosted/sponosored by an individual person / group of people...
Thaali fund - most people are asked to write as many units as they can so that even those who cannot afford it get it... EVERYONE in the jamaat I am a part of pays for it... those who don't just don't get the thaali... i know all this because I have worked on the accounting side of it....
Every Masjid or Markaz being made in the world is being done by the mumineen of that location.. the "Inayat" coming from Badri Mahal is a max of 10%.. the rest is given as Qard-E-Hasana which the jamaat has to pay back within a fixed period of time.. by Jamaat I mean the people in that jamaat....

Politics is not a major part of Islam or other religions.... Governance is... Governance should be clean and accountable...

"Don't worry about how the money is being used. Believe in God to take care of the wrongdoers. It is important to always stay quiet because you may never know the whole truth and could end up saying bad to the righteous people and may have to face Khuda Taala's wrath on the day of Qiyamat. "

Do you know who said something very similar? Uthman (3rd Caliph) when he was being questioned on Nepotisim and why his family members are getting the best vazir posts in the islamic caliphate and better qualified and deserving people are being sidelined... Do you also know what happened to Uthman? He was murdered in a toilet, did not get a funeral prayer and was buried outside of Jannat Ul Baqi.... Only when the Umayya came in power they extended the boundary of the cemetery to include Uthaman's grave in it....

Secondly, when our Prophet Mohammed on his last days with extreme ailments came out on the streets and asked people to take any qisaas or ask any questions or accountability regarding any of his actions; both personally and as a leader.. then who are these goons and impostors to think they cannot be questioned? It is true that Islam is not a democracy.. but there is accountability.. because people like you turn a blind eye, there are "Shahzadas" who have the audacity to go to western countries and dine in restaurants and eating items from the menu which are 100% haraam....

Coming to your last point... Eating from a Hindu's hand is not considered as "not good and everything" it is forbidden...
I don't think using the word Haraam is accurate because the Quran only calls 3 things explicitly Haraam and this is not one of it..the judgement of this comes from Riwaayat and is covered under the 'Tahaarat' pillar of Islam... One cannot eat from the hands of an idol worshipper.. Hindu, Buddhist, Pagan etc.... you cannot eat in their homes, from their utensils and food 'cooked' by them.... is it more hygenic than eating from a stall.. yes I agree with you.. but it is not permissible... that being said, I am not passing judgements here.. I have relayed only what I have learned.. I am not the most stern follower of every pillar myself...

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:23 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:42 pm I wanted to know from the cumulative knowledge and information of all the contributors on this forum, if there has ever been an imam or dai, who has initiated - shuruaat kidi -(without any provocation) a 'farmaan' and incited the followers to destroy other people's farms and properties , stating the unholy character of the other side.

I would like to highlight the point -Initiated without any provocation, and not during a war/battle, but just as part of a social unrest

Please be specific and from a reliable source
Well I guess since nobody wrote back..I am assuming..no "haq na saheb" never did or gave such orders..but see this video and attached phone audio and you will realise that DMBS(an impostor) has given such orders in poor devestated country of Yemen.
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Attachments
AUD-20181201-WA0019.mp4
(376.94 KiB) Downloaded 735 times
VID-20181201-WA0018.mp4
(11.07 MiB) Downloaded 830 times

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 pm

Very interesting, Moiz_Dhaanu. Goes to show that Muffy has not understood the very first principle of Islam, that is, that one is only responsible for one's own naafs. Destroying property belonging to others, even if that property is used for purposes of growing Qat, as in the above video, in not appropriate. Yes, advising them against something one finds unethical is perfectly fine. But physically attacking their farms, destroying their crop and probably their only means of livelihood is terrible.

But why are you surprised? Muffy and his dad and granddad before him have been doing this for over a century now. How many lives has SMB's fatwa to leave bank jobs destroyed? And all because some essentially political differences and not any real ethical concerns with banking. How many family businesses have been destroyed because SMB and STS decided to say lanaat or declare baraat on some poor person? And all because that person tried to oppose their nefarious money-grubbing ways.

Thousands at the minimum. So this is not new. It is a tactic adopted by STS, SMB and now of course Muffy. Nothing really new, just more of the same.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 am

To all who beleive in Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA), plz listen to this excerpt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3s84FNUS2I&t=4524s
listen from 1:10:28 upto 1:17:05

youtu.be/O3s84FNUS2I
Now every time when you hear in gatherings/discourses by DMBS and his aamils & bhaisaaabs about how "Burhanuddin mola na janazaa ma na aaya" , then remember this above bayan

See how DMBS has twisted a fact to suite his mischievous agenda .
DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:36 am

If only KQ would have been in USA and not in saifee mahal at the time of SMB wafat.
He was only feets away from SMB but because of technological advancements and mode of transportation unlike at the times of 49th dai, SMS was able to come to Mumbai.
I mean they are trying so hard to defend their stand, they ignore everything. I have special knowledge to lead the bohras my foot :lol: :lol:
I bet they put this claim in Court and the judge will right away give the verdict in favor of SMS.
Yes I will always remember this when SMS says janaza ma na aaya and I really feel sorry for people who follow these liars and truth-benders over haq na dai.
Yes Waaz is full of agenda for dai but isn't that the sole purpose of waaz or any sermon. The main agenda is of course religion and Imam Hussain's Gham. Tell me one waaz for the past year when SMS mentioned the high court case or TF and I will give you hundreds of tweet of Donald Trump against his opponents.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Qadir wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:36 am If only KQ would have been in USA and not in saifee mahal at the time of SMB wafat.
He was only feets away from SMB but because of technological advancements and mode of transportation unlike at the times of 49th dai, SMS was able to come to Mumbai.
I mean they are trying so hard to defend their stand, they ignore everything. I have special knowledge to lead the bohras my foot :lol: :lol:
I bet they put this claim in Court and the judge will right away give the verdict in favor of SMS.
Yes I will always remember this when SMS says janaza ma na aaya and I really feel sorry for people who follow these liars and truth-benders over haq na dai.
Yes Waaz is full of agenda for dai but isn't that the sole purpose of waaz or any sermon. The main agenda is of course religion and Imam Hussain's Gham. Tell me one waaz for the past year when SMS mentioned the high court case or TF and I will give you hundreds of tweet of Donald Trump against his opponents.
MS strategy on the law suit has changed with the mood of the day. Initially they declared Fateh Mubin hoping to distract attention away from the lawsuit. So many in his world thought the suit was won and forgot about it. Most even know that the suit is ongoing. However, lately MS leadership is experiencing some anxiety on that front. Taha, his son pleaded to the gathering in Indore not just a few times that people should not leave the "daman" of the charlattan MS no matter what the judgement of the court. Getting a little unsure are we? Boy oh boy do the people who follow STF feel sorry for MS followers, even more so than the MS followers feel sorry for their own selves :lol:

MS may not mention STF or the case (he wouldn't dare after having already declared victory!!) in his waaz but there are so many references it is not even funny. Once he even said in his waaz - "so what if someone is more capable than another...it is not important if nass is not done on them...." how very hilarious. I wonder what that was a reference to :roll: Then there are the hundreds of calls to lanat and the slavish, mindless followers never fail to comply. Seriously man...go peddle your lies elsewhere.

The only similarities between Trump and a Bohra Boss end with MS and Trump. Both are populist strongmen ruling with fear and their followers have fallen hook , line and sinker for the scares. STF followers are small in number and fearless and so is their leader. They have strong convictions and have sacrificed everything for their beliefs. STF is an intelligent leader capable of dealing with complex issues of the day. There are no parallels with Trump.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:53 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Qadir wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:36 am If only KQ would have been in USA and not in saifee mahal at the time of SMB wafat.
MS strategy on the law suit has changed with the mood of the day. Initially they declared Fateh Mubin hoping to distract attention away from the lawsuit. So many in his world thought the suit was won and forgot about it. Most even know that the suit is ongoing. However, lately MS leadership is experiencing some anxiety on that front. Taha, his son pleaded to the gathering in Indore not just a few times that people should not leave the "daman" of the charlattan MS no matter what the judgement of the court. Getting a little unsure are we? Boy oh boy do the people who follow STF feel sorry for MS followers, even more so than the MS followers feel sorry for their own selves :lol:

MS may not mention STF or the case (he wouldn't dare after having already declared victory!!) in his waaz but there are so many references it is not even funny. Once he even said in his waaz - "so what if someone is more capable than another...it is not important if nass is not done on them...." how very hilarious. I wonder what that was a reference to :roll: Then there are the hundreds of calls to lanat and the slavish, mindless followers never fail to comply. Seriously man...go peddle your lies elsewhere.

The only similarities between Trump and a Bohra Boss end with MS and Trump. Both are populist strongmen ruling with fear and their followers have fallen hook , line and sinker for the scares. STF followers are small in number and fearless and so is their leader. They have strong convictions and have sacrificed everything for their beliefs. STF is an intelligent leader capable of dealing with complex issues of the day. There are no parallels with Trump.
If the breaking news of the day is anything to go by, there more similarities between MS and Trump. Both can't seem to hang on to their top appointees. MS is on his third Mazoon and second or third Mukasir (lost track....) They keep quitting this planet - haha. His top SBUT guy is in jail....his dawat is fighting lawsuits all over the world... The similarities are eerie..

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 pm

MS appoints Aliasger Kalimuddin ad Mazoon and Qaidjoher Ezzuddin Mukasir.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am

subcon111 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 pm MS appoints Aliasger Kalimuddin ad Mazoon and Qaidjoher Ezzuddin Mukasir.
What is this? The fake rutba musical chairs? When the music stops next, I wonder who will be the one to give up his chair? :roll: With any luck, Gautam Patel may ensure that it will be MS himself.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 am

subcon111 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 pm MS appoints Aliasger Kalimuddin ad Mazoon and Qaidjoher Ezzuddin Mukasir.

Mazoon's placed is cursed by its original holder. So next in line would be soon...... baatin forever :lol: :evil:
And eventually QJ will walk into the vacant. MS as chief and QJ as lieutenant we will have a strongest Army. Checkmate

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:05 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Does anybody have audio or can confirm the stuff highlighted above?

MohammedG

Unread post by MohammedG » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:14 am

https://youtu.be/dHoh2f6oxaM

The Qadr of a Dai’s janaza - Quoting Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, a narration of the events following the wafaat of 48th Dai Syedna Abdul Husain Husamuddin RA in Ahmedabad.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:52 am

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
Thoughts on Taher’s speech 28.02.2019
https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... 22019.html
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 am To all who beleive in Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA), plz listen to this excerpt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3s84FNUS2I&t=4524s
listen from 1:10:28 upto 1:17:05
Now every time when you hear in gatherings/discourses by DMBS and his aamils & bhaisaaabs about how "Burhanuddin mola na janazaa ma na aaya" , then remember this above bayan

See how DMBS has twisted a fact to suite his mischievous agenda .
DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

MohammedG

Unread post by MohammedG » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:40 am

Saif53 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:52 am FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG
Nice try. I think the answer to the questions raised by Mufaddal Zainuddin (Al Jameatus Saifiyah graduate based in Colombo) in his blog is already contained in the quotation of the bayan of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA). It is incorrect that the 49th Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) could not travel to Ahmedabad for the 48th Dai (RA)'s Janaza because of bad weather & travel difficulties as quoted by Mufaddal Zainuddin.

Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) specifically said that he (the 49th Dai RA) did not travel because of 'Dawat Maslahat'. This means that it was conducive to the good of Dawat for him not to travel to Ahmedabad. His brothers, Shz Abdeali Bhaisaheb Mohyuddin and Syedna Abdullah Badruddin (50th Dai RA) and Aaisaheba did in fact travel to Ahmedabad (so obviously, the so-called bad weather or travel difficulties did not prevent travel to Ahmedabad as Mufaddal Zainuddin claims). To repeat, the reason for the 49th Dai's non-attendance at the Janaza, as stated by Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA), is that it was conducive to the good of Dawat for him (the 49th Dai) not to travel to Ahmedabad.

Further, in his narrative Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA also makes it a point to relate the story of the 49th Dai (RA)'s own quarrelling extended family members wrongly criticizing the 49th Dai (RA) for not attending the 48th Dai's Janaza.

Sound familiar?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:43 am

MohammedG wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:40 am
Nice try. I think the answer to the questions raised by Mufaddal Zainuddin (Al Jameatus Saifiyah graduate based in Colombo) in his blog is already contained in the quotation of the bayan of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA). It is incorrect that the 49th Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) could not travel to Ahmedabad for the 48th Dai (RA)'s Janaza because of bad weather & travel difficulties as quoted by Mufaddal Zainuddin.

Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) specifically said that he (the 49th Dai RA) did not travel because of 'Dawat Maslahat'. This means that it was conducive to the good of Dawat for him not to travel to Ahmedabad. His brothers, Shz Abdeali Bhaisaheb Mohyuddin and Syedna Abdullah Badruddin (50th Dai RA) and Aaisaheba did in fact travel to Ahmedabad (so obviously, the so-called bad weather or travel difficulties did not prevent travel to Ahmedabad as Mufaddal Zainuddin claims). To repeat, the reason for the 49th Dai's non-attendance at the Janaza, as stated by Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA), is that it was conducive to the good of Dawat for him (the 49th Dai) not to travel to Ahmedabad.

Further, in his narrative Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA also makes it a point to relate the story of the 49th Dai (RA)'s own quarrelling extended family members wrongly criticizing the 49th Dai (RA) for not attending the 48th Dai's Janaza.

Sound familiar?

Still not the same thing. KQ was beside SMB and SMS was in Colombo.
Now if you quote STS on the words Dawat ni Maslahat you better explain what was the Maslahat.
Atleast 49th dai did not stop his family members as well.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Sound familiar?

[/size]
UPDATED
Thoughts on Taher’s speech > Absence at The Janaza (Updated 05.04.2019)

https://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... 42019.html

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:42 am

last week I was in Mecca and I think lots of work have been done to renovate markaz and all and I think still lots of work is needed to keep it updated. all facilities were 5 star and moallims who come as guide were very professional.never asked for any money or any other extra cash, it was all about your khushi to do salam or not. I liked the tour very much.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 am

Qadir wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:43 am

Sound familiar?

Now if you quote STS on the words Dawat ni Maslahat you better explain what was the Maslahat.
SMS was njoying [DELETED] Zheri at unawatuna beach of Colombo!

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 am

What is Zheri?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:19 pm

alivasan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 am
Qadir wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:43 am

Do you hve proof? I have proof that KQ was in Saifee Mahal. He said it himself.

Also even if we consider that he was enjoying, why does it matter? He did come right away.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:38 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:19 pm
alivasan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 am

Also even if we consider that he was enjoying, why does it matter?
He did come right away.
boy oh boy!!
Considering that he(DMBS) is your spiritual leader, the extreme low bar for decency you and the followers have set for him is mind boggling …
Burhanuddin mola(RA) was severely not keeping well , and meanwhile DMBS was enjoying in Colombo and buying luxury properties there..
No wonder he (DMBS) can get away with so many goof-ups.
Most people don't take him(DMBS) seriously for exactly such behavior.

DMBS : Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 am What is Zheri?
just keep on reading whatever clowns of both side keep writing. both knows they are following scammers.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:31 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm
just keep on reading whatever clowns of both side keep writing. both knows they are following scammers.
fuckin moron i dont follow any scammer. it's people like you fence sitters who hide here in disguise in fear of bohri goons.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 am

[DELETED]

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:20 am

alivasan wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:31 am
momeenbhai wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm

fuckin moron i dont follow any scammer. it's people like you fence sitters who hide here in disguise in fear of bohri goons.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Taheri tarbiyat is great so far, seems clear from your write-ups.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:51 am

youtu.be/x6h2KkHghiY

BBC REPORT ON DAWOODI BOHRAS.
APPLICABLE ON ALL FRACTIONS.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 pm

pic of the day
Attachments
IMG_20190422_233225.jpg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:38 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 pm pic of the day

Is he ( Syedi Numruddinbhai saheb Mayyatuddin) from Qasre Ali or Baite Zaine ? :roll: