Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 pm

hahaha I bet MS gets a “spirituality” medal from Qadir every time he sends one of his blind followers to jail with his ill informed teachings!

His spoon-licking, toilet-hacking, money-grabbing, politician-hugging brand of Spirituality must be working wonders for the enlightenment of the likes of Qadir 8)

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:27 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 pm hahaha I bet MS gets a “spirituality” medal from Qadir every time he sends one of his blind followers to jail with his ill informed teachings!

His spoon-licking, toilet-hacking, money-grabbing, politician-hugging brand of Spirituality must be working wonders for the enlightenment of the likes of Qadir 8)
Let’s not forget envelope-stealing.....
MUfaddal Saifuddin’s followers get so entranced by his “spirituality” that they are driven to steal his own cash laden envelopes. A right spiritually inspiring man that MS is.... Especially for those closest to him. He inspires them with his spirituality so much that they are driven to steal cash, buy judges, insult the Prophet (PBUH) and his family, cut up little girls’ genitals. Very, very spiritual that MS.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:19 pm

The two-hand money grabbing action. Supremely Improved Spiritual image for Mufaddal Saifuddin.
B236F37A-9F09-48F2-8268-F89DB81173DE.MP4
(10.67 MiB) Downloaded 329 times

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Only a person blinded by his ideology can think that Muffy is in any way spiritual. In fact, he is the opposite of spiritual, or, to describe it succinctly, he is Satanic or Iblisi. Hence, my name for Muffy and his cohorts is "Iblisi Toli".

One can see this very easily: he is tremendously greedy and hungry for power. Proof:
  • He takes money from both hands and at the rate of 2 envelops or gifts per second, for hours and hours on end.
  • He enters a house for literally 5 seconds (see video clips posted here) and his chelas scream "cover laaw bhai, cover laaw" ("bring cover bhai, bring cover").
  • He eats about 10 ziyaafats a day, even on 11th Muharram night (just after delivering Aashura bayaan)
  • He sells titles like mullah or shaikh for lacs of rupees or in the US for tens of thousands or even hundred thousand dollars. Even if you are the most pious and learned person you still need to pay 10-20 lacks to become shaikh. In fact, there is a negotiation and they will keep increasing the amount till you break.
  • He brings notorious killers of Muslims like Modi into majaalis of Imam Hussain, even during days of Muharram. He hugs them and lets them give campaign like speeches
  • He has turned a once liberal community into a bunch of Taliban like fanatics, pushing forward regressive things like FGM, no education or jobs for women, licking of spoons and plates, punishing even the least "transgression"
  • He disrespected his father by conspiring against the mazoon and undermining the position of mazoon and mukaasir
  • He and his brothers and uncles hatched a massive conspiracy to steal the da'i's position so they could keep doing the above for ever and ever
Much could be added to this list. But clearly, Muffy and spirituality are polar opposites. It is like, where Muffy is, spirituality is not. It is as simple as that. He is a power hungry politicians. It is strange that his followers actually are so confused that they think that politics and spirituality are the same thing. So this power hungry politician in white clothes is now considered spiritual, all the while he is leading himself and his followers into hell.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:58 am

^^ oh come on... surely the two hand money grabbing is SPIRITUAL...and hugging a Muslim Killer? That’s not spiritual? He was wearing white clothes...that’s gotta make it S P I R I T U A L...no?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:24 am

You know what would be very polite and humble act from SMS at this point of time is to STOP or PREVENT all mumineen from doing salam with cover's aka Money loaded envelopes simple. I can see in the video clearly that all on right hand side are influential people with heavier covers while on left hand side are Chaloo middle class type.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:20 am

allbird wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:24 am You know what would be very polite and humble act from SMS at this point of time is to STOP or PREVENT all mumineen from doing salam with cover's aka Money loaded envelopes simple. I can see in the video clearly that all on right hand side are influential people with heavier covers while on left hand side are Chaloo middle class type.
You must be surely joking. Asking Muffy to accept people to visit him without money filled covers is to ask him to stop breathing. He can't do it. The whole purpose of his life is to collect vast sums of money. Without that he will be an idle unemployed buffoon.

But you are correct. Seems like the people kissing his left hand are regular Joes while those kissing his right hand are richer folk wanting to part with bigger sums of money. What a pathetic sight! Worse is to see how some people here think this is what a da'i should be doing and that this is "spiritual" behavior!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:26 am

Biradar wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:20 am
allbird wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:24 am You know what would be very polite and humble act from SMS at this point of time is to STOP or PREVENT all mumineen from doing salam with cover's aka Money loaded envelopes simple. I can see in the video clearly that all on right hand side are influential people with heavier covers while on left hand side are Chaloo middle class type.
You must be surely joking. Asking Muffy to accept people to visit him without money filled covers is to ask him to stop breathing. He can't do it. The whole purpose of his life is to collect vast sums of money. Without that he will be an idle unemployed buffoon.

But you are correct. Seems like the people kissing his left hand are regular Joes while those kissing his right hand are richer folk wanting to part with bigger sums of money. What a pathetic sight! Worse is to see how some people here think this is what a da'i should be doing and that this is "spiritual" behavior!
Biradar bhai I hope that by “some people,” you mean Qadir. Because the rest of us are just poking a little fun at Qadir’s idiocy :D

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:37 am

Qadir wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:51 pm
allbird wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 am Well this way Head you LOSE, Tail he Wins. Along with religion if you use some politics then you can rule for generations. But if you don't mix politics with religion then you become 4th like Moula ALI AS.

Who is better MS type's or Moula ALI AS your guess !
There are many examples of Imam who were heavily political.
Imam Hassan gave khilafat to Muawiya by signing a treaty, that's politics.
Imam Moiz established a whole dynasty and then ruled the Fatimid empire, any sane person would agree that involves politics.

There has been politics in dawat for a long time and just because the word politics in recent decades acquired a negative connotation due to corrupt world leaders, it doesn't mean that politics is necessarily bad. When you are in position when lakhs of people will do as you command, you need to be politically active while maintaining your spiritual position. Easier said than done, TF has completely destroyed his spiritual image in being politically right.

What do you mean by political ? First l'll start with Moula Ali AS now are you trying to tell me he didn't know how to play politics Umar killed his wife Bibi Fatema AS and only daughter of Rasullah SAW. He had many reasons to be political and protect his family but he didn't. Can't MIX politics with religion FULL STOP. In regards to Imam Hassan it was NOT politics but only hope of despair to save Rasullah SAW Ummat. So please strike out Imam Hassan as politician.
Imam Moiz did Fatahe of Misr and established Fatimid empire not by politics but by winning an open battle and ruled Justly. Your local Amil will explain you how Justly he ruled. He ruled Misr as a KING with no opponents or opposition, so you can strike Imam Moiz out as politician.

Now coming to SMS he pretends to be old and feeble, a person who needs support AKA talaki or walking stick when overseas was seen running off the Imami Takh to welcome Yazeed of our time N. Modi. NOW THAT'S politics my friend. One of my close contacts built a Masjid in some remote area out of Love for Allah. SMS wouldn't do the Iftehta of that Masjid without some trade bargains. I was witness to this drama. His cohort bhaisaab speaking on SMS behalf and was cutting the deal. "If you want your Masjid you built to be Wakaf than you have to do this, this and that jobs. Once completed SMS will do Iftetha." Now this is Politics my friend. If SMS was Allah na Dai then why is he cutting deals here to open a Masjid for Ibaadullah's of poor remote rural area ?

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Qadir wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:51 pm
allbird wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 am Well this way Head you LOSE, Tail he Wins. Along with religion if you use some politics then you can rule for generations. But if you don't mix politics with religion then you become 4th like Moula ALI AS.

Who is better MS type's or Moula ALI AS your guess !
There are many examples of Imam who were heavily political.
Imam Hassan gave khilafat to Muawiya by signing a treaty, that's politics.
Imam Moiz established a whole dynasty and then ruled the Fatimid empire, any sane person would agree that involves politics.

There has been politics in dawat for a long time and just because the word politics in recent decades acquired a negative connotation due to corrupt world leaders, it doesn't mean that politics is necessarily bad. When you are in position when lakhs of people will do as you command, you need to be politically active while maintaining your spiritual position. Easier said than done, TF has completely destroyed his spiritual image in being politically right.
And its all clear now ..wow!! , thank you Qadir
For totally exposing DMBS and the ideology he has fed his followers (politics is greater then piety and piousness)

Oh and by the way , all these years I heard every time in Burhanuddin's mola(RA) waaz that Imam Hassan(SW) signed treaty because he saw that if he waged more war with Muawiya there would be more bloodshed ,
so in order to stop the bloodshed on both sides (after all Muawiya did not even care about the lives of his soldiers) ,
but Imam Hassan(SW) being imam of all Ins and Jin, cared about each human

Truly , the ignorance and pompousness of DMBS and his feisty followers is in full display here.
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:25 am

so whats up?

who won the case? :lol:

no updates?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am

If Modi wins SMS wins....brother to brother. Modi kills Muslims, SMS killed mumineen its either stampede outside Saifee Mahal or Bhendi Bazaar building both have blood on their hands.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 pm

allbird wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am If Modi wins SMS wins....brother to brother. Modi kills Muslims, SMS killed mumineen its either stampede outside Saifee Mahal or Bhendi Bazaar building both have blood on their hands.
agreed

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 am

allbird wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am If Modi wins SMS wins....brother to brother. Modi kills Muslims, SMS killed mumineen its either stampede outside Saifee Mahal or Bhendi Bazaar building both have blood on their hands.
Personally i feel that this post is taking things a little too far.
The analogy is quite distateful at best

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:22 am

modi win will make lot of things easier for mufaddal saifuddin and many other such babas.

every one is waiting for the results.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am

zinger wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 am
Bro,

I know it's bit bitter, but prove me wrong. Didn't kothar paid Modi for election campaign. Didn't JQ and SMS handed cheque to INR 2. CR to modi during Ashara Majlis ? Inside information says it was more the 2 Cr. Didn't Modi suppress Panama Papers and helped QJ in stashing Millions in foreign banks in Benami Accounts. And yet "Hubul Waatan minaal Iman". Thievery, black money, Hundi Money, Hawala transfer's across the globe, blackmail and threats that what mumineen get's plus a dash of Dua and Qadambosi Sharaf to look the other way and not to ask questions.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 am

allbird wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am
zinger wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 am

Bro,

I know it's bit bitter, but prove me wrong. Didn't kothar paid Modi for election campaign. Didn't JQ and SMS handed cheque to INR 2. CR to modi during Ashara Majlis ? Inside information says it was more the 2 Cr. Didn't Modi suppress Panama Papers and helped QJ in stashing Millions in foreign banks in Benami Accounts. And yet "Hubul Waatan minaal Iman". Thievery, black money, Hundi Money, Hawala transfer's across the globe, blackmail and threats that what mumineen get's plus a dash of Dua and Qadambosi Sharaf to look the other way and not to ask questions.
Financial ghotala is one thing. my comment was towards the the "SMS killing Mumineen" statement that you made

Babu Shia

Unread post by Babu Shia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:16 am

This Court case has become senseless and waste of time.
People here on this forum are diverting from real issue and writing all nonsense.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:14 am

zinger wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 am
allbird wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am

Bro,

Financial ghotala is one thing. my comment was towards the the "SMS killing Mumineen" statement that you made

Isn't it true those deaths happened and somehow SMS was involved in some form or the other.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:18 pm

In a Times of India leader article, the Supreme Court of India is seeking the help of CBI and IB to look into "fixers" for judicial cases. See:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 033221.cms

So it seems that finally the SC itself is getting wind that some "fixers" influence the outcome of cases by putting pressure or giving bribes to judges. (Sometimes I wonder at the intelligence of Indian judiciary people that they did not realize till now that this was an issue). For example, the Iblisi Muffy and his brothers are trying, via their own fixers, to bribe or pressure the judge in the da'i succession case to give decision in their favor. Someone should report the recording posted here to the CBI and IB and have them investigate Iblisi Muffy and his brothers too.

Incidentally, the top fixer handler, i.e. Qaid Chor is now become the so-called "mukasir" of Muffy Dawaat. Goes to show that the thugs and thieves will all eventually get their reward by big posts and money as long as they supported the conspiracy of Muffy and his brothers and uncles to usurp the dawaat.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:30 am

allbird wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:14 am
zinger wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 am

Isn't it true those deaths happened and somehow SMS was involved in some form or the other.
No.
I completely disagree.
No doubt it was caused due to mismanagement, but to lay the blame at someone's feet like that, sorry, but as much as i might have a difference of opionin with Mufaddal Maula, i will not agree with you at all

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:27 am

I will leave it up to you then. Agree or disagree is always individual prerogative and that whats makes this forum interesting and debatable. Ramadan Kareem in advance.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:17 am

allbird wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:27 am Ramadan Kareem in advance.
Bro,,, you beat me to it :)

Ramzan Mubarak to you and all at home too, in advance

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun May 26, 2019 12:15 am

Are these mowlas going to take us to Janat?

If so why are they making our jahanam (Hell) here?

Thank you.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 am

yfm wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:15 am Are these mowlas going to take us to Janat?

Thank you.

Because they have to pay Rs 53 Cr to yazeed of our time N Modi in Moharram Waez, who has killed muslims, [DELETED]

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:15 am

KD68 -- Well said i agree with you completely. How do we STOP this non sense ? STOP paying Wajebaat and other Dues. STOP thaali and STOP cooperating in their whims and fanciful idea's. They start project's on their own and expect the rest of the community to fork out with their heart and will. for example Shezada is visiting our town so each family take out XXXX.XX amounts for Khushi, Qadam, Salam, Iqram etc etc..

Best way it to let these FREE-LOADERS leaches to take a Taxi from airport and find a Hotel using your own money. Buy take outs and feed yourself. But you know what there are people in our community 98% who will say. We are willing to do chamcha girri if you don't want don't do.....BUT PLEASE FORK OUT THE MONEY FOR SALAM AND IQRAM.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 am

any results out? :lol:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 pm

allbird wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 am
yfm wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:15 am Are these mowlas going to take us to Janat?

Thank you.

Because they have to pay Rs 53 Cr to yazeed of our time N Modi in Moharram Waez, who has killed muslims, [DELETED]
I request admin to remove this post, or flag it. We can disagree with the BJP, but we have to humbly accept that he is the duly elected Prime Minister of India (and the current elected representative of the people of India, with overwhelming mandate) and hence we have to address him respectfully. Disagree - surely you can, but be respectful.

This is not the language used to address a PM - no direct evidence that he burns the Quran-e-sharif. Somebody in India associated with the BJP may have done it, but unless you have direct evidence, you should refrain from such claims. Implicit responsibility for the death of Muslims in Gujarat riots is a more reasonable claim, and I accept that. 53 crores - again, I don't know ....

Just the basic idea that the PM of India should be discussed with the respect due to that office - you can disagree with the person, but there should be respect for him out of the office that he is currently holding.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 pm
allbird wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 am

I request admin to remove this post, or flag it. We can disagree with the BJP, but we have to humbly accept that he is the duly elected Prime Minister of India (and the current elected representative of the people of India, with overwhelming mandate) and hence we have to address him respectfully. Disagree - surely you can, but be respectful.

This is not the language used to address a PM - no direct evidence that he burns the Quran-e-sharif. Somebody in India associated with the BJP may have done it, but unless you have direct evidence, you should refrain from such claims. Implicit responsibility for the death of Muslims in Gujarat riots is a more reasonable claim, and I accept that. 53 crores - again, I don't know ....

Just the basic idea that the PM of India should be discussed with the respect due to that office - you can disagree with the person, but there should be respect for him out of the office that he is currently holding.
i agree with you.

People need to remember that he has been demorcatically chosen, by a margin far larger than last time, by all Indians and that includes Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis, Christians, Jains, Buddhists etc...

He may have the blood of muslims on his hand, but the key word here is 'may'. he has been exonerated by the highest court of India and this was before he was PM

so yes, let us atleast respect his position, if not the person

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 am

wow....

BTW yazeed was also majorly elected person of his time, so he must be correct to kill Imam Hussain(s)? nauzobillah.

also modi dont need to burn Quran or kill muslims by his own hands, since he is the leader he is a commading person and people follow his orders. yazid didnt killed Imam Hussain by his own hands, people did by following his orders.

wow just wow at above dal palidu post. :roll: