Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Allah gave him very long life and he had billion chances to declare and he chose his SON

so get over it

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:58 pm

If he had wanted to choose his son he would not have waited until he could not speak. He would have done it a long time ago. Get over it Mummy’s boy. SMB never picked his son. It does not surprise me that you fell for the smoke and mirrors. Because it is convenient to do so. Free is kebabs after all :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:03 pm

ajamali wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:58 pm If he had wanted to choose his son he would not have waited until he could not speak. He would have done it a long time ago. Get over it Mummy’s boy. SMB never picked his son. It does not surprise me that you fell for the smoke and mirrors. Because it is convenient to do so. Free is kebabs after all :lol:
no hajamali actually joke is on you that you are still dreaming to get the majority favor by showing different youtube videos.

SMB kept silent for many reasons and the foremost reason was to keep you leeches confused and out of power :lol:

as far as freebies are a concern we all know how much freebies your masters have conned from the community in last 50 years :roll: :wink:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:03 pm
ajamali wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:58 pm If he had wanted to choose his son he would not have waited until he could not speak. He would have done it a long time ago. Get over it Mummy’s boy. SMB never picked his son. It does not surprise me that you fell for the smoke and mirrors. Because it is convenient to do so. Free is kebabs after all :lol:
no hajamali actually joke is on you that you are still dreaming to get the majority favor by showing different youtube videos.

SMB kept silent for many reasons and the foremost reason was to keep you leeches confused and out of power :lol:

as far as freebies are a concern we all know how much freebies your masters have conned from the community in last 50 years :roll: :wink:
There is only one leech on this forum and we all know it’s mummy’s boy and his master Muffy Boy. I did not post any video to win any opinions. I only voiced what I perceived as a lack of humanity in a video.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 am

I can understand it when progressives say it but how can people who follow TF say that a dai cannot be aware of his surroundings. The whole idea of dai being next to imam during satr is like the foundation of our faith.

Also, can any progressive summarize for me how you guys started being so anti-dai?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 am I can understand it when progressives say it but how can people who follow TF say that a dai cannot be aware of his surroundings. The whole idea of dai being next to imam during satr is like the foundation of our faith.
In my humble opinion, i would rather go with a Dai who is honest enough to say that he is not all-knowing, all-aware. It may have worked 50 years ago, 30 even, but it doesnt hold any water now.

It may have been true of the Imams, seeing as they had the blood of RasulAllah SAWW in them, but position of Dais' was created and subsequently chosen on the basis of their piety, not bloodline.

I would infact be more lenient towards a Dai who accepts that he not omniscent, who accepts that he too has feel of clay and that he too can make mistakes

In that case, in my books atleast Taher Fakhruddin Maula is atleast taking a step in the right direction by dispelling the aura of mystery around him

Qadir wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 am Also, can any progressive summarize for me how you guys started being so anti-dai?
You know what, i feel that the real reformists from Udaipur had issues with the way the community was run, not with the office

Also, the other thing is that you cannot draw conclusions about reformists from the people on this site. i would not call them reformists. they are more people who have personal issues with the previous Dai. i wont name names but there are people who, because of personal reasons, became anti-Dai, they cannot be called as Reformists

Look at S.Insaf, Mr. Engineer etc... they aways debated, but they never degraded the person or the office.

If you are going to draw inferences about reformists from the peope here, then you are very, very sadly mistaken. i had made the same mistake

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:51 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 am I can understand it when progressives say it but how can people who follow TF say that a dai cannot be aware of his surroundings. The whole idea of dai being next to imam during satr is like the foundation of our faith.
Please show me where it says that just because "dai being next to imam during satr is like the foundation of our faith" he can't fall sick, get mentally and physically incapacitated? Do you think in the past da'is did not get sick? Maintained 100% cognitive functions till the end? Did they need doctors? Can a da'i get a toothache? A headache? Fever? Or is he immune from all that just because "dai being next to imam during satr is like the foundation of our faith"?

A da'i, like any other human being can fall sick and die. He can be incapacitated. He can suffer a stroke. He can lose his power of speech. His teeth can fall out and he may need dentures. He may need to travel to other countries to get treatment. His back can get bent and his neck twisted. All of these things happened to SMB. We all saw it with our own eyes.

If these physical deterioration can occur, why can't mental and cognitive functions decrease with time? After all, the brain is a physical organ and can suffer from injury and age. Brains need rest. Obviously, the da'i sleeps, doesn't he? He needs to go on a holiday, doesn't he? How many trips did SMB make to hunt, to ski lodges in Switzerland and other wonderful places?

There is no need to treat the da'i like a superman. He is not. SMB was very sick the last two years of his life. He was almost certainly not aware of what was happening around him. We can see this is numerous videos where he does things seemingly at random. In the video posted above his eyes are closed. The poor man can't close his lips due to the dentures Moiz (LA) had stuffed into his mouth. His hands are shaking and he can't seem to put them down. Is this the sign of a superman? It is not. It is the sign of a human being who is sick and unwell, and very likely not aware of what was happening around him.

(Incidentally, shaking hands and inability to speak are a sign of lack of motor control. Motor control originates in the brain and it shows that at least his motor control centers were damaged after his stroke.)

The video above shows that the behavior displayed above is a sign that the buffoons and sheep who surrounded him are the most despicable and shameless creatures, who chose to exploit their father in his old age by parading him around shamelessly. They did this to use his aura to gain power for themselves, gain untold wealth and control over people's lives.

In fact, the Iblisi Toli did not wait till SMB was incapacitated to take advantage of him, and scheme against him. They did this during his own lifetime. So please spare us the fanciful theological "foundations of our faith" crap.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:26 pm

The attached video amply demonstrates Sheikh Husseinbhai Hebatullah as the head of a conglomerate business empire. His wealth is immense; his threats to individuals would cause renal failure; his proclamations and orders are obeyed without dissent; his 'hotline' to the highest echelons in kothar is so effective. Nobody dare oppose him or his diktat.

youtu.be/jg_GhIuY_To

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Muslim shia vohra smaj ne holi jla kar mola ali ko apni muhabbat ka nazrana pesh kiya

Attachments
VID-20190322-WA0011.mp4
(7.27 MiB) Downloaded 769 times

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:52 am

How is that relevant to Moula ALI (AS), Vohra burning holi is as significant as Vohra celebrating Christmas, New Years, tying Rakhi to N. Modi, Dewali, Washeq Raat, Ramadan, Eid's etc. We Bohra's live in very cosmopolitan environment and enjoy some other religious festival equally with them. Nothing in the video shows it was meant for Waladat of Moula ALI AS.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 pm

gulam_parinda wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm Muslim shia vohra smaj ne holi jla kar mola ali ko apni muhabbat ka nazrana pesh kiya

I agree with allbird. It might not even be 13mi raat. Above all our differences we are still muslims and teachings of Quran are strictly against spreading baseless rumors and not against making bonfires. It not like those mumineen are worshipping it, look at it as just a fun camping practice.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:49 am

gulam_parinda wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm Muslim shia vohra smaj ne holi jla kar mola ali ko apni muhabbat ka nazrana pesh kiya

pagalchoda! why dont they also start going to Kailash and Amaranth. Why do they go to Najaf & Mecca.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:31 pm

The "Pagalchoda" habits of the holi burning gangs now erupts into full fledged violence :shock:
Fwd:
JHALRA PATAN JAMAT MEMBERO NE AJE GUSSAILA MOMINEEN ÝE KHOOB KOOTI DIDA

"Kahan se kahan inko pahucha diya" :mrgreen:
Attachments
VID-20190404-WA0015.mp4
(9.68 MiB) Downloaded 420 times

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:23 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:31 pm The "Pagalchoda" habits of the holi burning gangs now erupts into full fledged violence :shock:
Fwd:

Interesting display of violence and filthy language in the presence of oversized pictures of SMB and MS. Apparently the picture of SMB is not serving as a reminder of good behavior to this lot that has been led astray by their new leader. You can’t expect any better from followers of Fake 53.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 pm

ajamali wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:23 pm
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:31 pm The "Pagalchoda" habits of the holi burning gangs now erupts into full fledged violence :shock:
Fwd:

Interesting display of violence and filthy language in the presence of oversized pictures of SMB and MS. Apparently the picture of SMB is not serving as a reminder of good behavior to this lot that has been led astray by their new leader. You can’t expect any better from followers of Fake 53.
In the MS world, a good mumin is one who shouts Moula Moula loudly and jumps ahead in a line with a cash laden envelope. Since these people have never been taught that being a good human precedes being a good mumin, it is not a wonder that they are out to beat each other up.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:35 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 pm
ajamali wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:23 pm

In the MS world, a good mumin is one who shouts Moula Moula loudly and jumps ahead in a line with a cash laden envelope. Since these people have never been taught that being a good human precedes being a good mumin, it is not a wonder that they are out to beat each other up.
90% of Muffadali Munafikins are jahil hevans who know only one god and language "MONEY" period.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:22 am

alivasan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:35 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 pm

90% of Muffadali Munafikins are jahil hevans who know only one god and language "MONEY" period.
haramkhor father in law of nalasopara
nalasopara.m4a
(5.51 MiB) Downloaded 184 times
Hear this crook of nalasopara a father in law of innocent guy talking to his wife and daughter how to harass the innocent boy and his family and settle marital scores. grandmother of daughter stays in virar.
if anyone knows this crook please help boy and save his life.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:31 am

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat May 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Forward as receive

Hussaini masjid bhendi bazaar Mumbai

Amil no smallest scam no jalak (ajin ghaana Mota scam che)

Ramadan ma jaman na har ek thal par amil no Lago commission 3000rs per thaal 1500 from Tazeem and 1500rs from Caterers. 80 thaal nu minimum target aapu Che committee ne Amil yeh.humna sudhi 10 thaal pan Nathi thaya Kem k logo na forceful paisa maage Che.

All masjid in Mumbai for example qutbi masjid (bhindi bazaar) , Fatemi masjid (bhendi bazar), husami masjid (madanpura),Jamali masjid(Mustafa bazar), nagdevi masjid,Badri Mahal etc etc don't take single rupees for Ramadan iftar jaaman.je ne jitla niyaaz ma aapva hoi te aape but no force

But Hussaini mohallah na amil no commission waste per card per person na 5200rs lai che..garib si garib na 2100rs lai Che. Je financially stable na hoi ne Anna ghare e ,ma ,Bawa wife ne 2 baccha hoi toh 6x5200 ya 6x2100 kaha si lave.

Taame fmb thali ne paisa toh PURA waras na lo Cho but Ramadan ma toh aapta Nathi aana paisa pan khai jai Che amil.

On top of that amil chamcha say sukaar manaavo masjid ma namaaz padhva na paisa Lidha Nathi warna next year si e pan aapva parse. amil chamcha say Tamara baap AC nu bill nai bharta chup chap paisa aapo 5200 per person per card as chamcha have to meet the Amil target.

Aaje Amil nu Bayaan ma kai Che logo ne iftar karvanu itlu sawaab Che toh taame Kem nai follow karta ...commission lav Cho..

6-7 waras phela ek Amil ne Hussaini mohallah na logo yeh Maari ne police ne bulavu haatu. Amil na dikra no kurto Fari nakho haato ..bhadha chamcha ne maare lo Che Laage Che chamcha Bhuli gaya Che.

Aa msg bhadha ne forward karo Badri Mahal ma bhada ne khabar parvi joi....agar amil nai sudhro toh humare sudharta aavre Che ...koi ne pan force Karu Che Ramadan na jaman card na paisa toh video ma maar khata huwa taamare Facebook par viral thai jaaso..pachi aapjo jawab media ne keh aa Che real face of bohra religion.

Aava Amil karta toh koi aalim namaaz parave toh better Che. Ne masjid ma aava si koi nai roki saktu agar as per law agar himat Che toh roki ne joi lav.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon May 06, 2019 8:28 am

godmoney wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:59 pm Forward as receive

Hussaini masjid bhendi bazaar Mumbai

Amil no smallest scam no jalak (ajin ghaana Mota scam che)

Ramadan ma jaman na har ek thal par amil no Lago commission 3000rs per thaal 1500 from Tazeem and 1500rs from Caterers. 80 thaal nu minimum target aapu Che committee ne Amil yeh.humna sudhi 10 thaal pan Nathi thaya Kem k logo na forceful paisa maage Che.

All masjid in Mumbai for example qutbi masjid (bhindi bazaar) , Fatemi masjid (bhendi bazar), husami masjid (madanpura),Jamali masjid(Mustafa bazar), nagdevi masjid,Badri Mahal etc etc don't take single rupees for Ramadan iftar jaaman.je ne jitla niyaaz ma aapva hoi te aape but no force

But Hussaini mohallah na amil no commission waste per card per person na 5200rs lai che..garib si garib na 2100rs lai Che. Je financially stable na hoi ne Anna ghare e ,ma ,Bawa wife ne 2 baccha hoi toh 6x5200 ya 6x2100 kaha si lave.

Taame fmb thali ne paisa toh PURA waras na lo Cho but Ramadan ma toh aapta Nathi aana paisa pan khai jai Che amil.

On top of that amil chamcha say sukaar manaavo masjid ma namaaz padhva na paisa Lidha Nathi warna next year si e pan aapva parse. amil chamcha say Tamara baap AC nu bill nai bharta chup chap paisa aapo 5200 per person per card as chamcha have to meet the Amil target.

Aaje Amil nu Bayaan ma kai Che logo ne iftar karvanu itlu sawaab Che toh taame Kem nai follow karta ...commission lav Cho..

6-7 waras phela ek Amil ne Hussaini mohallah na logo yeh Maari ne police ne bulavu haatu. Amil na dikra no kurto Fari nakho haato ..bhadha chamcha ne maare lo Che Laage Che chamcha Bhuli gaya Che.

Aa msg bhadha ne forward karo Badri Mahal ma bhada ne khabar parvi joi....agar amil nai sudhro toh humare sudharta aavre Che ...koi ne pan force Karu Che Ramadan na jaman card na paisa toh video ma maar khata huwa taamare Facebook par viral thai jaaso..pachi aapjo jawab media ne keh aa Che real face of bohra religion.

Aava Amil karta toh koi aalim namaaz parave toh better Che. Ne masjid ma aava si koi nai roki saktu agar as per law agar himat Che toh roki ne joi lav.
Now for next 30 days this so called fraudsters abdes, progs, afrikans likewise will only crib abt MONEY..only thing talked abt most..kimanu manu kim atla apu. koye ketla loota..ramadan has lost entire charm and meaning and just confined to this money thing no place for knowledge or seeking forgiveness..see who is posting godmoney..didnt find better name..

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 am

*Wajebaat – Your Ignorance is bliss for the Exploiters*

Definition – Wajebaat is the plural of Wajib, which means obligatory as per the pillars of the Shariah of Islam

Let us look at the form that is generated and sent to you after the sabeel is paid. Sabeel is of two types
Chula Sabeel – Per family / (literally – kitchen)
Establishment Sabeel – per business establishment
This is fixed by Kothar, is non-negotiable and increased every three years

Form Page 1 – in Lisane Daawat
The title says that the wajebaat is collected as per the order of “Shariate Garra” or the Shariah of the Lady, not Rasulallah. The lady implied here is Hurratul Maleka, who appointed the first Dai.

Table A
Zakatul Fitra Mardo (Men)
Zakatul Fitra Bairo (Women)
Zakatul Fitra Gair Balig (Children)
Zakatul Fitra Hamal (Embryo)
Zakatul Fitra Amwat (Deceased)
Silatul Imam – it is meant for Imamuz Zaman
Nazarul maqam – meant for the sahebe Maqam (Imam)
Najwa – Dai ul Asra
These heads complete Table A

Table B
Zakaat ul Maal
Nazarul maqam
Khums
Kaffara
Minnat vagere
Najwa
These heads complete Table B
The total of A + B is called Wajebaat

Page 2
This page is in English and is for other payments
Hadiya – Salaam Mazoon Saheb
Hadiya – Salaam Mukasir Saheb
Hajje badal
Khidmate Ramdaniyah
Niyaz

Now let us understand each head, its nature and what that implies:

Fitra is a charity to ensure acceptance of your worship in the month of Ramadan and is supposed to be given to the poor of the community who otherwise would not be able to celebrate Eid.

Silatul Imam in Table A is to be given to the Imam uz Zamaan and is the same or in lieu of Khums in Table B. Thus we are required to pay twice for the same. Silatul Imam is a certain amount in silver paid in times of peace and Khums is one fifth of the annual saving in times of Jihad or War. Thus now when the Imam is not at war, Khums is totally redundant.

Nazarul Maqam is a wish an individual makes in times of difficulty, so by nature is voluntary. Also it comes twice in Form A and Form B.

Najwa of Dail Asra – means gift to the Dai of the time. From its definition it is clear that it is not Obligatory.

*Zakaat ul Maal* – It is to be paid at 2.5% of the increase in the Net Worth of the family at the end of the year. This is the only part which is obligatory. As per the Islamic laws, the first right on Zakaat is poor relatives, then comes direct charity to poor, the third preference is indirect charity through someone, which in case of Bohras is the Kothar or Vazaarat.

*Khumus* – we have already discussed it under Silatul Imam.

*Kaffara* – It is to be paid as atonement for missing out Rozas for reasons beyond the control of an individual such as ill health etc, which can be compensated either by doing them later or doing charity at the rate of ½ a kilo of grains per roza lost.

Minnat is the same as nazarul maqam, a wish made which is to be paid if it comes true, so is voluntary. The same thing comes thrice under various names.

Najwa – Gift to Dai is obviously a voluntary thing and cannot be called wajib. The same applies to Hadiyah of Mazoon and Mukasir Sahebs.

Hajje Badal is the amount to be paid in lieu of doing Hajj, for your deceased parents if they have missed hajj. Obviously, you can’t pay it for yourself in your own lifetime. So, if your parents were Hajis, then this head is redundant. If not then it is a one time payment, not every year.

Khidmate Ramadaniyah – This is a voluntary contribution to be paid for the services of the janaab, leading the prayers in Ramadan.

As is clear, the only compulsory / mandatory / obligatory part is the Zakaat-ul- Maal as per Islam. Everything else is optional and up to you.

*Choose Carefully!*

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 am *Wajebaat – Your Ignorance is bliss for the Exploiters*

Definition – Wajebaat is the plural of Wajib, which means obligatory as per the pillars of the Shariah of Islam

Let us look at the form that is generated and sent to you after the sabeel is paid. Sabeel is of two types

The title says that the wajebaat is collected as per the order of “Shariate Garra” or the Shariah of the Lady, not Rasulallah. The lady implied here is Hurratul Maleka, who appointed the first Dai.

Table A
Najwa – Dai ul Asra

Table B
Zakaat ul Maal
Nazarul maqam
Khums
Kaffara
Minnat vagere
Najwa

Page 2
Hajje badal
Khidmate Ramdaniyah
Niyaz

Fitra is a charity to ensure acceptance of your worship in the month of Ramadan and is supposed to be given to the poor of the community who otherwise would not be able to celebrate Eid.

Silatul Imam in Table A is to be given to the Imam uz Zamaan and is the same or in lieu of Khums in Table B. Thus we are required to pay twice for the same. Silatul Imam is a certain amount in silver paid in times of peace and Khums is one fifth of the annual saving in times of Jihad or War. Thus now when the Imam is not at war, Khums is totally redundant.

Nazarul Maqam is a wish an individual makes in times of difficulty, so by nature is voluntary. Also it comes twice in Form A and Form B.

Najwa of Dail Asra – means gift to the Dai of the time. From its definition it is clear that it is not Obligatory.

*Zakaat ul Maal* – It is to be paid at 2.5% of the increase in the Net Worth of the family at the end of the year. This is the only part which is obligatory. As per the Islamic laws, the first right on Zakaat is poor relatives, then comes direct charity to poor, the third preference is indirect charity through someone, which in case of Bohras is the Kothar or Vazaarat.

*Kaffara* – It is to be paid as atonement for missing out Rozas for reasons beyond the control of an individual such as ill health etc, which can be compensated either by doing them later or doing charity at the rate of ½ a kilo of grains per roza lost.

Minnat is the same as nazarul maqam, a wish made which is to be paid if it comes true, so is voluntary. The same thing comes thrice under various names.

Najwa – Gift to Dai is obviously a voluntary thing and cannot be called wajib. The same applies to Hadiyah of Mazoon and Mukasir Sahebs.

Hajje Badal is the amount to be paid in lieu of doing Hajj, for your deceased parents if they have missed hajj. Obviously, you can’t pay it for yourself in your own lifetime. So, if your parents were Hajis, then this head is redundant. If not then it is a one time payment, not every year.

Khidmate Ramadaniyah – This is a voluntary contribution to be paid for the services of the janaab, leading the prayers in Ramadan.

As is clear, the only compulsory / mandatory / obligatory part is the Zakaat-ul- Maal as per Islam. Everything else is optional and up to you.

*Choose Carefully!*
howz the josh ? bohri quam is doomed to hell fire in this world and hereafter as there maal is not halal and they beg, borrow and steal do anything just to flaunt there living standard

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2019 12:19 am

alivasan wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 pm howz the josh ? bohri quam is doomed to hell fire in this world and hereafter as there maal is not halal and they beg, borrow and steal do anything just to flaunt there living standard
The josh is very high my friend, given that it is the holy month of Ramzan.

As to who is doomed to hell fire and who's maal is not halal, i do hope you realise that your Roza gets invalidated when you say things lilke this!!

Why not just bother about your own self and your own deeds and Karm?

If we are destined for hell, as you so strongly believe, why do you want to join us there by writing such things while fasting?

Look after your own amal my friend, we will look after ours

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2019 12:20 am

juzer esmail wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 am *Wajebaat – Your Ignorance is bliss for the Exploiters*

Table A
Najwa – Dai ul Asra

Table B
Zakaat ul Maal
Nazarul maqam
Khums
Kaffara
Minnat vagere
Najwa

Page 2
Hajje badal
Khidmate Ramdaniyah
Niyaz

*Choose Carefully!*

Very interesting. im wondering how come this isnt already doing the rounds of whatsapps

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu May 09, 2019 12:53 am

Mkenya wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:03 pm Agree; her pain is real. Waiz/Bayans are have been used by 51, 52, 53....to propagate their agenda. Agenda, which has not changed in decades. Arwa and others like her should break out of their folds of luxury and 'nose-in-air' persona. They should plunge into the community where there are widows, orphans, sick, hand-to-mouth, physically and mentally disabled members live and help them. No doubt, it would be a shocking exposure and rude awakening for them. Arwa, show some spine, collect all your disgruntled bensahebas and lead and organize them to undertake social work. For many of you it will be rude awakening. You need to get off your high horse and see how an uncared segment of Bohras live. Arwa, your poems reflect your hurt. You need to see and feel the 24/7 hurt of people who are REALLY HURTING.
"Arwa and others like her should break out of their folds of luxury and 'nose-in-air' persona."

Really? who you think is responsible for this 'nose-in-air' persona & attitude of affluent bohri [DELETED] be it Arwa, Zheri and their hundreds of followers who exactly try to copy them. It is there mens like Taha and Muaddal the narcissist greedy conniving thiefs, the munafikins as mentioned in holy Quran.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu May 09, 2019 1:03 am

zinger wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:19 am
alivasan wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 pm howz the josh ? bohri quam is doomed to hell fire in this world and hereafter as there maal is not halal and they beg, borrow and steal do anything just to flaunt there living standard

As to who is doomed to hell fire and who's maal is not halal, i do hope you realise that your Roza gets invalidated when you say things lilke this!!

If we are destined for hell, as you so strongly believe, why do you want to join us there by writing such things while fasting?

"Wah beta tu kare to Ram leela dusra kare to character dhila.". zip your mouth your hypocrite fence sitter. It is this holy month to introspect yourself and look in mirror and ask first do you earn halaal money? This Ginger keeps spitting all time here on forum now posing as most pieous for a month.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2019 2:58 am

alivasan wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:03 am

"Wah beta tu kare to Ram leela dusra kare to character dhila.". zip your mouth your hypocrite fence sitter. It is this holy month to introspect yourself and look in mirror and ask first do you earn halaal money? This Ginger keeps spitting all time here on forum now posing as most pieous for a month.

Relax my friend, dont get so hot under the collar.

i can assure you my money is completely halal. each and every paisa

i think you have me confused with someone else. this zinger hardly ever posts here anymore

PS i wont even try to pose as most pieous, but yes, i will certianly try and not make unnecessary comments, unlike what you are doing at the moment

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu May 09, 2019 7:35 am

zinger wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:58 am
alivasan wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:03 am

Relax my friend, dont get so hot under the collar.

i can assure you my money is completely halal. each and every paisa

i think you have me confused with someone else. this zinger hardly ever posts here anymore

PS i wont even try to pose as most pieous, but yes, i will certianly try and not make unnecessary comments, unlike what you are doing at the moment
bhai ghare jai ne sui ja😆😆😆

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Thu May 09, 2019 8:59 am

Well said br. Zinger

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am

how long will it take for muslim world to know that bohara sells namaz place in Masjid?

In my humble opinion this is bigger cause than any current issues in bohra world.

my wife was asked in masjid to move to other place because that place was sold to some woman. (the incident happened in London masjid)