Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Babu Shia

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018

Unread post by Babu Shia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:07 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:51 am
youtu.be/x6h2KkHghiY

BBC REPORT ON DAWOODI BOHRAS.
APPLICABLE ON ALL FRACTIONS.
BBC has reported all biased & false things.
Lately BBC has lost all credibility and behaving like paid media.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:55 am

today some amte whatsapp me and says mufaddal maula ni shadi ni salgira mubarak.

so whats next his khatna date will be celebrated as well?

wth 🤣🤣🤣

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:28 pm

MS is in colombo right now. I noticed he likes srilanka too much.

any especial reason?

any insider knows the reason behind it?

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 04, 2019 9:55 am

After the bomb blasts in sri Lanka,
Sri lankankan authorities raided DMBS extravagant bungalow...this is the same property for which he had gone to purchase in srilanka while Burhanuddin mola(RA) was seriuosly ill and passed away..
DMBS india mein kitni bhi sheikh chilli karle..but in srilanka he was treated just like any other under suspision of terrorist activities..
So much so for the fake divinity he proclaims :mrgreen:

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Attachments
VID-20190503-WA0001.mp4
(8.81 MiB) Downloaded 1093 times

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu May 09, 2019 8:22 pm

hhmmm such huge properties brought by whose money?

even qutbuddin have huge farms in US.

majha karin lo....kabr maa khabar padse.

especially when you extort money in the name of Islam.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri May 10, 2019 12:19 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:22 pm hhmmm such huge properties brought by whose money?

As I said, ignorant to the bone... Empty vessel making noise ..

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 1:00 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:19 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:22 pm hhmmm such huge properties brought by whose money?

As I said, ignorant to the bone... Empty vessel making noise ..

go ahead and spread the gyaan.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 am

Please see this video, I am sharing this video to show that when followers are completely brain wash they cant leave their leader, even if the leader is in jail with the charges if RAPE and MURDER.

please see this short video on RAM RAHIM DERA LEADER by BBC.

Please spare 3 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSpzIVjFWg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 am Please see this video, I am sharing this video to show that when followers are completely brain wash they cant leave their leader, even if the leader is in jail with the charges if RAPE and MURDER.

please see this short video on RAM RAHIM DERA LEADER by BBC.

Please spare 3 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSpzIVjFWg

Wait, werent you the same person who thought Asaram Bapu was doing a great job :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You want proof? here,
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8976&p=119837&hilit=asaram#p119837

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

True to the modus-operandi of how a fake leader of a backward cult operates, DMBS has now issued a new fatwa.
It was also read out in ramzaan nights everywhere by the aamils.

I wonder what is it that he and his cronies are afraid of that it has to not come out to the outside world ?

Rasullulah (SW) and all Awliyaullah always maintained full transparency in order to spread the true word of allah.
DMBS is surely afraid of something, I wonder what?

So much so for him being Ilah-ul-ard (God on earth) :wink:

DMBS : Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
img1.jpg

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 am

^^^ what can one expect from a lying usurper? Listen to the words of The Greatest about the characteristics of Truth:

youtu.be/Piq23TwZXVE

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon May 20, 2019 6:40 am

cult like bohras want to keep every thing secret including Quran and its meaning.

in old times every one had gujarati/hindi/urdu Quran to understand its meaning even they had meaning of daily duas to understand what they mean.

Burhanuddin stopped all this and his mazoon and mukasir played along to stop people from gaining knowledge of Quran.

taheri will blame it on muffy but will never accept this is systemic strategy which continued from last 300 years.

lanat on all those who stopped people from understanding Quran and turned them away from real Islam.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 am

Bohras are miles and miles away from teachings of ahlul bayt and this distance increases on daily basis.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon May 20, 2019 10:39 am

Amil who has came to my city is filled with hatred for other muslims he is even hating his teachers who taught him in Jamiya.

makes fun of those muslim teachers who use to teach him Quran when jamiya was old school.

allbird

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

Unread post by allbird » Tue May 21, 2019 7:19 am

Which City ? Share with us the name of Amil. Lets make him famous

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed May 22, 2019 12:49 pm

allbird wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:19 am Which City ? Share with us the name of Amil. Lets make him famous
Amils are same in all city, just ask your amil about his opinion about muslims and he will tell you his story.

I am enjoying the circus so far.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 23, 2019 12:36 am

momeenbhai wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:49 pm
allbird wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:19 am Which City ? Share with us the name of Amil. Lets make him famous
Amils are same in all city, just ask your amil about his opinion about muslims and he will tell you his story.

I am enjoying the circus so far.
Answer the question buddy

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu May 23, 2019 3:59 am

zinger quoted me? hahaha sorry bro I can't read your shiit as you are in dust bin. but any ways what ever you have wrote means shiit to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are not worth my time. :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 23, 2019 4:06 am

Well, since you cant read what i quoted, let me reproduce it here. i said "Answer the question buddy"

When Allbird said "Which City ? Share with us the name of Amil. Lets make him famous"

You replied "Amils are same in all city, just ask your amil about his opinion about muslims and he will tell you his story.
I am enjoying the circus so far."

So i am telling you again, Answer the question buddy.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed May 29, 2019 7:34 am

Salaam All,

How did eveyone go with Wajebaat this year. I heard Muffaddal Moula said in the beginning of Ramadan that Khidmaat Guzaar should not harass mumineen with Wajebaat or other dues during Ramadan. But due to peer pressure i had to go and submit my Wajebaat forms and i was told that the figures of wajebaat has to be more then last year, because they have instructions from above NOT to accept anything below.
I just want to confirm on this forum if i was right about SMS instructions about harassment or was i mistaken SMS never said anything like this in his Waez. Did i make a mistake by getting into argument with Amil on this topic and walking out without paying ?

I like Shia system of Zakaat / Qums / other dues collection. They go around the prayer hall with a big Chadder (Cloth) and everyone drops their envelops anonymously. Whilst we have database with Amils visit for Takhmee and then Adaa, both occasion we have to do salaam with cover.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 30, 2019 12:25 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:59 am zinger quoted me? hahaha sorry bro I can't read your shiit as you are in dust bin. but any ways what ever you have wrote means shiit to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are not worth my time. :lol:
So i see that you still havent responded ot the question.

Guess you have proven to be liar then again and again and again and again and again and again and again

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu May 30, 2019 4:04 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm True to the modus-operandi of how a fake leader of a backward cult operates, DMBS has now issued a new fatwa.
It was also read out in ramzaan nights everywhere by the aamils.

I wonder what is it that he and his cronies are afraid of that it has to not come out to the outside world ?

Rasullulah (SW) and all Awliyaullah always maintained full transparency in order to spread the true word of allah.
DMBS is surely afraid of something, I wonder what?

So much so for him being Ilah-ul-ard (God on earth) :wink:

DMBS : Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
They are scared of photoshops memes showing muffadal in compromised position. Many memes floating on internet showing muffadal as avtar of brahma sitting on lotus, avtar of krishna with 10 hands and ravan with 10 heads. Bohras were converted from brahmins and feku modi 2.0 might tommorow claim that he was imam in hiding (occulation) and modi 2.0 might start commanding muffy🤣🤣🤣

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Is the current farmaan of DMBS about 2 kharas and 2 meethas still in effect?..
I asked this because an inside source told me that during this ramzaan(under strong pressure from localites)most of the western jamaats got menu from alvazaraat having 2 kharaas ?
I verified this from one of my cousins in a western country..he said there was 2 kharaas almost every day for ramzan night jaman.

I guess , DMBS's farmaan are easily breakable , if the right pressure is applied....DMBS wantd to kee his affluent western followers happy at all cost .. so much so for his nonsensical farmaans ..lol
DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:43 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:02 pm Is the current farmaan of DMBS about 2 kharas and 2 meethas still in effect?..
I asked this because an inside source told me that during this ramzaan(under strong pressure from localites)most of the western jamaats got menu from alvazaraat having 2 kharaas ?
I verified this from one of my cousins in a western country..he said there was 2 kharaas almost every day for ramzan night jaman.

I guess , DMBS's farmaan are easily breakable , if the right pressure is applied....DMBS wantd to kee his affluent western followers happy at all cost .. so much so for his nonsensical farmaans ..lol
Only one mithaas was served everyday. Jaman seemed to have two kharas but one of them was similar to roti-tarkari (sometimes it was naan or bread with nihari or kari). Please confirm this with your friend. The roti-tarkari was optional and depended on the person doing niyaz. Sometimes other people would contribute a smaller amount for the roti-tarkari only which could have increased the frequency.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:57 pm

In some of the Jamaats here is USA, this Farman including the Al Vazarat Menu was NOT obeyed. Lot of leeway were given to local Jamaat as it is difficult to enforce in USA

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Qadir wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:43 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:02 pm Is the current farmaan of DMBS about 2 kharas and 2 meethas still in effect?..
.... so much so for his nonsensical farmaans ..lol
Only one mithaas was served everyday. Jaman seemed to have two kharas but one of them was similar to roti-tarkari (sometimes it was naan or bread with nihari or kari). Please confirm this with your friend. The roti-tarkari was optional and depended on the person doing niyaz. Sometimes other people would contribute a smaller amount for the roti-tarkari only which could have increased the frequency.
whoaa!!.... su ehsaan karo chhe Kothar ye roti-tarkaari aapi ne....what attitue man!!
Burhanuddin mola (RA) used to give his mumineen farzando "faakhir jaman" on all occasions

By the way, i never said 2 meethas were served(read carefully), i only mention about 2 kharras

Anyways, this helps the readers on this forum come to following conclusions

DMBS behaves like western imperial powers:
Unprovoked attack to subjugate , then send their "missionaries/Charities" to help those who have been attacked and show them how merciful they are, vis-à-vis , DMBS and his henchmen do same , first they impose nonsense fatwas on the gullible bohras and then send in occasional reliefs (allow 2 kharas lol) and aamils say "mola nu ehsan"

Farmaan can be altered for the rich or to save Face when need arises,

DMBS does not give farmaans by imam's ilhaam , but more on whims and fancies of his childish thoughts

i fear the day , when DMBS will issue fatwa of changing important shariats of Rasullulah(SW),
who do u think will stop him if he says magrib ni 4 rakaat?

Currently he is toying with your freedom of how much to eat, who knows whats next?
He already tried to limit how much you can educate women(which he reverted back on popular disapproval)

Truly he(DMBS) is as fake as Fake comes

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

DMBS does not give farmaans by imam's ilhaam , but more on whims and fancies of his childish thoughts

moron is talking like taher and his baap and kaka burhanuddin had hot line with Imam. :lol:

next time Imam calls up taher. say my Salam to Imam.

though I doubt I dont think Imam has time to call chor like taher muffy or any one like these criminals.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:04 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

whoaa!!.... su ehsaan karo chhe Kothar ye roti-tarkaari aapi ne....what attitue man!!
Burhanuddin mola (RA) used to give his mumineen farzando "faakhir jaman" on all occasions

By the way, i never said 2 meethas were served(read carefully), i only mention about 2 kharras

Anyways, this helps the readers on this forum come to following conclusions

DMBS behaves like western imperial powers:
Unprovoked attack to subjugate , then send their "missionaries/Charities" to help those who have been attacked and show them how merciful they are, vis-à-vis , DMBS and his henchmen do same , first they impose nonsense fatwas on the gullible bohras and then send in occasional reliefs (allow 2 kharas lol) and aamils say "mola nu ehsan"

Farmaan can be altered for the rich or to save Face when need arises,

i fear the day , when DMBS will issue fatwa of changing important shariats of Rasullulah(SW),
who do u think will stop him if he says magrib ni 4 rakaat?

Currently he is toying with your freedom of how much to eat, who knows whats next?
He already tried to limit how much you can educate women(which he reverted back on popular disapproval)

Truly he(DMBS) is as fake as Fake comes
is there any logic or even sense in this post?first he does not know whats happening.he has arrived on firm coclusions from what he has heard from someone who has heard from someone and takes this opp to spew hatred and venom.......

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:07 am

Seriously? Why is all this so important? Is the central control over what people eat so fundamental to the building of one’s character? Does it assist the people in any way to a better understanding of the almighty? It is just a way to exert control on the people and limit expenditure of local jamaats so that more money flows to the top for the purchase of bigger homes and estates for Muffo boy.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:22 pm

^^^In many ways you have stated the obvious here. The attempt is to control every aspect of a person's life and through that control, to exert control on their expenses so that there is more left over ultimately to throw at Muffy's feet. The more controls people succumb to the more they become vested in the system and the less likely they are to leave it. I think it is highly unlikely that the almighty factors in in anyway in any of Muffy's decisions. His disconnect serves him just fine because I think that MS Bohras have long given up on trying to connect with their creator through their religion. Their vision does not extend beyond this world.