Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ajamali

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:49 pm
byculla wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:48 am

This year, the Saifee masjid structure is so much weakened that women were not allowed to sit upstairs.
Saifee Masjid was demolished a couple of months ago. Our heritage buildings destroyed. A big part of our collective memories, especially those in which STS, SMB and SKQ featured prominently together, callously wiped out by the dumbfool son and grandson of the men who built them.
MS groupies made a big deal about how the “heritage” of the duat is with MS. And that is why we should follow him vs. SKQ. Well we see now that he assigns no value himself for said heritage since he has destroyed two Masajid. One built by the 51st Dai and one built by the 52nd!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 pm

Abu Asim Azmi(indian politician) reveals SBUT dadagiri
Attachments
VID-20190626-WA0036.mp4
(11.33 MiB) Downloaded 361 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:38 am

i had met up with some college mates last month. One of my friend's father-in-law has some businesses in the area.
Apparently, they (SBUT guys) threatened him that if he doesnt vacate the place, they will get (now read this veeerrryyy carefully) the AMERICAN MAFIA involved and then they (SBUT guys) will not be held responsible for what happens

i was totally ROTFLMAO when i heard this. She said that her father-in-law said jo karna hain karo, main bhi dekhta hu

i will obviously not name the friend here, but they are not DBs. They are Sunni Muslims, which is why they told the SBUT guys to take a hike.

She was also talking about how the earlier Syedna, Burhanuddin Maula, had good intentions, but the current one, SMS is a failure.
All this time, another friend who is a hard core believer was squirming in his seat. Poor fellow tried to reason with the other friend of ours but she tore him apart too

Too much fun it was

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 pm Abu Asim Azmi(indian politician) reveals SBUT dadagiri
Stop lying man, does this guy with such white clothes and white beard looks like who can have connections with MAFIA ? :mrgreen:
23-06-2019-318256-WhatsApp Image 2019-06-25 at 12.14.13 AM.jpg

Safedi ki chamkaar, NIRMAAAAAAAA

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:18 pm

Gore gore mukhre par kala kala jhooth , dhin tana dhin tana :p

Tauba khuda kher kare, khub hai karishmaaa, khub hai karishmaaaa....

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msVa4fPeYNQ

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:21 pm

jokes apart, those who really believe mufaddal and taher as their dai and maula should really jump into Indian ocean.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:36 am

A leader who supports gundagiri and lies is nothing but an impostor

Attachments
VID-20190627-WA0007.mp4
(17.53 MiB) Downloaded 338 times

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:36 am A leader who supports gundagiri and lies is nothing but an impostor

Looks like these “mumineen” are not living in the thanda sayaa of their chosen leader but rather their homes are burning in the scorching heat he generates.....shame shame Muffy!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:50 am

but again why is she so hell bent to live in that gutter environment? when they are providing them new houses in new buildings?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:02 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:50 am but again why is she so hell bent to live in that gutter environment? when they are providing them new houses in new buildings?
looks like a pretty nice house to me...

Who are you to judge whether a person should or should not feel sad on losing their home?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:02 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:50 am but again why is she so hell bent to live in that gutter environment? when they are providing them new houses in new buildings?

Who are you to judge whether a person should or should not feel sad on losing their home?
Clearly you have never been to bhindi bazaar area. its a big gutter no matter even if your house is furnished inside.

this new development project is good for people especially kids of those area.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:37 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:02 pm

Clearly you have never been to bhindi bazaar area. its a big gutter no matter even if your house is furnished inside.

Not debating the merit of the project. I know bhendi bazaar quite well and while I think that there was a unique charm to living there I imagine that overall people are happy about the redevelopment. My comment was more related to the execution of it. Like all things Muffy there massive doses of dadagiri and gundagardi and oppression of the weakest in this operation.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:43 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:37 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 am

Not debating the merit of the project. I know bhendi bazaar quite well and while I think that there was a unique charm to living there I imagine that overall people are happy about the redevelopment. My comment was more related to the execution of it. Like all things Muffy there massive doses of dadagiri and gundagardi and oppression of the weakest in this operation.
muffy is behind money and not really about the social welfare of the people there, so yeah little chaos is expected. :lol:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:47 am

I break it down like this

20% to look good in bohras mind
50% is about money
30% media attention which he will get after project

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:01 am

Such was the "kharaab" niyat of DMBS, QJ, and other corrupt kasre jaali of saifee mahal, that the final product is showing its true quality.
People in middle east and western countries should think twice before being enticed by kothar into buying such cheap quality homes in name of living close to mola..
DMBS and his brothers will fall to any level to sell these properties to you..beware.
Eyes of some DMBS followers have already started opening..
Just imagine, Khuda no ek baarish aa logo(DMBS and gang) no aa haal kido.
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20200806-WA0017.mp4
(14.11 MiB) Downloaded 269 times

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:51 am

just from the wall looks it seems like its a really cheap quality of work done.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:47 pm

As long as the rooms in Bandarawela and Khandala are dry, who cares!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:25 am

Congrats QJ and DMBS , now the whole world knows about your greed and unprofessionalism.
You have been successful in maligning the good name of the bohra community which syedna burhanuddin (RA) worked tirelessly to built.
Attachments
IMG-20200809-WA0017.jpg

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:31 am

“When Mirror contacted the residents who had vented their anger on social media, they refused to comment.” Sounds like the Kothar machinery mobilized to threaten and muzzle - how typical. They could not lift a finger when requests were made to make repairs on July 6 but when a video went viral, they jumped into action to make threats and muzzle the poor residents.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:46 am

what else he can do other wise he will lose his home and come on street

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:25 am Congrats QJ and DMBS , now the whole world knows about your greed and unprofessionalism.
You have been successful in maligning the good name of the bohra community which syedna burhanuddin (RA) worked tirelessly to built.
Are you really suggesting that the maligning of the "good name" of the bohras started only suddenly when SMB died? Till then walls did not leak, houses were perfectly built and everyone was at peace and enjoying themselves? Modi was not showered with crores and feted like a hero, photo-ops with thugs and tyrants were avoided?

Don't be so blind and naive. The rot in the community extends back decades, perhaps even a century now. Muffy is just the infernal fruit of the tree which was fed by the waters of corruption that SMB, STS and their children and extended family have practiced. SMB himself was in love of luxury and his life was one big ziyaaft and tafri. In fact, he ate ziyaafat non-stop, sometimes 10 times a day, even right after delivering aashura waaz. He was alive when the SBUT project started and deep corruption already plagued it in his lifetime. Muffy only has perfected the corruption and wickedness, but did not really originate it.

Let us not be blind in thinking all problems come from Muffy. SMB was largely to blame. Like the blind Dhritarashtra he looked the other way while his brothers and children enjoyed themselves at the expense of the community. In fact, he gleefully partook in the orgiastic feeding and self-glorification. He projected himself as a "rab" on Earth and acted like a pharaoh. He caused a serious schism in the community, which he could have avoided by a simple and explicit designation early on in his reign.

So stop blaming Muffy and do an honest evaluation of the community and the history of it's leaders.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:01 pm

Wow Biradar
I had been following you for a very long time on this forum and in the past while many of the long gone people (AlZulfikar, Najmi,Ghulam Mohammed etc etc) used to blame STS and SMB for the rot in Dawat, you used to defend both of them and had kind words for them. but finally ' DAIR AAYE-DURUST AAYE"
As I had stated in past, the real corruption started with 51st STS when he took over the properties of Adamji Peerbhai and many others-- started consolidating the power and wealth. STS was a genius Shrewd person and he knew using his Islamic Knowledge how to control the gullible and he used his power. The only difference between the three- STS was master of Arabic, and a Scholar as well as Shrewd, SMB was half wit as STS but not as Shrewd while SMS is dumbwit who just happen to be at right place at the right time.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:17 am

SBM wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:01 pm Wow Biradar
I had been following you for a very long time on this forum and in the past while many of the long gone people (AlZulfikar, Najmi,Ghulam Mohammed etc etc) used to blame STS and SMB for the rot in Dawat, you used to defend both of them and had kind words for them. but finally ' DAIR AAYE-DURUST AAYE"
Not sure what you are taking about. I have kind words for SMB and STS also. Clearly, however, as I have said many many times, the problems in the dawaat are rooted deep in the past. I have written extensively on the history of the struggle between the da'is and the maashaiq, in which the latter were eventually throughly defeated. I have also repeatedly said that SMB was in love with luxury and had a serious god-complex and megalomania. However, his real weakness was, in a sense, his kindness towards his children and to a lesser extent, his brothers, and never corrected them and hence let them destroy the dawaat from within.

SBM was a complex man. He was clearly concerned about the community, but his love for power and self-aggrandizement got the better of him. Muffy, on the other hand, really does not have the insane megalomania of his father. However, he is clearly a corrupt and fanatical person, who hates modernism and would fit much better in a fanatical Taliban-like culture (which he has reproduced in the current crop of followers). The intense madness we see now was not present in the first half of SMB's reign but only arose slowly as his kids became older and took over the power, pushing their father aside as a mere titular head.

Anyway, all of this moot. My point to Moiz_Dhaanu etc is that problems have existed in the community since 100 years or so, perhaps even longer. Though the recent wealth of the da'i and his family has made the problem very severe as they have become accustomed to luxury and like any greedy and ill-disciplined children, want more and more.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:07 am

so latest in bohra world is sabaq

reason given behind it is that now its time to educate bohras but again the intention is some thing else.

Taher coming on youtube is one reason for insecurity other is that now all properties are almost on dawat name so now they think it is okay to educate people because now people have limited ways to protest in future if some thing goes wrong.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:18 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:07 am so latest in bohra world is sabaq

reason given behind it is that now its time to educate bohras but again the intention is some thing else.

Taher coming on youtube is one reason for insecurity other is that now all properties are almost on dawat name so now they think it is okay to educate people because now people have limited ways to protest in future if some thing goes wrong.
They are always one step behind Fatemi Dawat..... always.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:18 am

No there is nothing between them its just about the time and conditions

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:18 am No there is nothing between them its just about the time and conditions
Not clear what you mean. Explain Please.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:29 am

Legal notice is served to SBUT by five brave tenants of Al'sa'adah tower, Bhebdibazar
Jul 28, Doc 1.pdf
(23.07 MiB) Downloaded 329 times

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:27 am

Biradar wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:17 am
SBM was a complex man. He was clearly concerned about the community, but his love for power and self-aggrandizement got the better of him. Muffy, on the other hand, really does not have the insane megalomania of his father. However, he is clearly a corrupt and fanatical person, who hates modernism and would fit much better in a fanatical Taliban-like culture (which he has reproduced in the current crop of followers). The intense madness we see now was not present in the first half of SMB's reign but only arose slowly as his kids became older and took over the power, pushing their father aside as a mere titular head.
Hmm I think Mufaddal's megalomania knows no bounds. The pomp and ceremony he surrounds himself with has never been seen before.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Maqbool wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:29 am Legal notice is served to SBUT by five brave tenants of Al'sa'adah tower, Bhebdibazar
Jul 28, Doc 1.pdf
thats bumpy road ahead