Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#271

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:04 am
is there any logic or even sense in this post?first he does not know whats happening.he has arrived on firm coclusions from what he has heard from someone who has heard from someone and takes this opp to spew hatred and venom.......
Just by you saying there is no logic to what I wrote does not mean there was no truth to it.
Read what Qadir wrote in reply to my post(he acknowledged the 2 kharas), .... and yes there is absolute truth to what I mentioned (beginning from what and how much you eat upto what your women should study) both haven been well documented on these forum.

Regarding spewing venom and hatred , who else would know it better then DMBS and QJ...
The whole world was witness to the despicable kind of venom and hatred which came out of DMBS and QJ for the 40 days and nights after Burhanuddinmola(RA) wafaat...and it continues even today.

DMBS =Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai saheb

Reporter
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#272

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:34 am

Here's our Rockstar Guru. His fandom going crazy. If allowed they would throw themselves in front of his moving car and get gratefully run over.... and go straight to janna!!


Attachments
mufaddal-crowd-2.mp4
(3.45 MiB) Downloaded 233 times
mufaddal-crowd-1.mp4
(15.01 MiB) Downloaded 210 times

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#273

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:08 am

lol now he pops up from window :lol:

[DELETED]

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#274

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 am

Next he will be seen like this, giving deedar to brain dead abde :lol:
Attachments
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 3112 times

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#275

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:34 am

Few pathetic morons lead namaz in masjids, yet have no knowledge or courtesy to reply salam to people.

this is so common in bohras. Also the will barely say Allah or Alhumdolillah in their talks.

mentioning Allah is taboo for bohra world....because that hurts their master business and reputation. :lol:

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#276

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 am

It sends shivers down my spine when I remember that DMBS and QJ are friends with the political and ideological leaders (RSS and BJP) of such anti social elements.
In fact even invited them to masjids in moharam.

DMBS :Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20190701-WA0013.mp4
(3.16 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
VID-20190701-WA0017.mp4
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 63 times

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#277

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:19 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 am
It sends shivers down my spine when I remember that DMBS and QJ are friends with the political and ideological leaders (RSS and BJP) of such anti social elements.
In fact even invited them to masjids in moharam.

DMBS :Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
why don't you STOP lying and acknowledge truth?

Burhanuddin was the biggest FRIEND of modi and he is the one who started handing over crores of the cheque to BJP and friends.


but you are such hypocrite that you will never agree with this fact because that will hurt your agenda. you want to blame it on muffy just to keep Burhanuddin look innocent and good.

SHAME

Reporter
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#278

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Mola Mola... chants of devotees never end. See how they are hoisting young children and putting them in danger...

Attachments
mola on the train.mp4
(9.16 MiB) Downloaded 155 times

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#279

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 pm

The big X over his head means he is the wrong guy.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#280

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:19 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 am
It sends shivers down my spine when I remember that DMBS and QJ are friends with the political and ideological leaders (RSS and BJP) of such anti social elements.
In fact even invited them to masjids in moharam.

DMBS :Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
why don't you STOP lying and acknowledge truth?

Burhanuddin was the biggest FRIEND of modi and he is the one who started handing over crores of the cheque to BJP and friends.


but you are such hypocrite that you will never agree with this fact because that will hurt your agenda. you want to blame it on muffy just to keep Burhanuddin look innocent and good.

SHAME
Since you are not a Bohra you have not attended SMB’s waaz soon after the Gujarati riots in which he denounced modi in the strongest language. MS later contrived to bring modi and have him sit next to SMB, but I have no doubt as to SMB’s true feelings towards MOdi

ajamali
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#281

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:04 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 pm
The big X over his head means he is the wrong guy.
LOL LOL LOL!

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#282

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:19 am


why don't you STOP lying and acknowledge truth?

Burhanuddin was the biggest FRIEND of modi and he is the one who started handing over crores of the cheque to BJP and friends.


but you are such hypocrite that you will never agree with this fact because that will hurt your agenda. you want to blame it on muffy just to keep Burhanuddin look innocent and good.

SHAME
Since you are not a Bohra you have not attended SMB’s waaz soon after the Gujarati riots in which he denounced modi in the strongest language. MS later contrived to bring modi and have him sit next to SMB, but I have no doubt as to SMB’s true feelings towards MOdi
for your knowledge, I was right there in Ahmedabad masjid when modi was given cheque and shaal wrapped around him by SMB. :lol:

bohra_manus
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#283

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 am

:D
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 pm
The big X over his head means he is the wrong guy.

ajamali
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#284

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:52 pm

momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 pm


Since you are not a Bohra you have not attended SMB’s waaz soon after the Gujarati riots in which he denounced modi in the strongest language. MS later contrived to bring modi and have him sit next to SMB, but I have no doubt as to SMB’s true feelings towards MOdi
for your knowledge, I was right there in Ahmedabad masjid when modi was given cheque and shaal wrapped around him by SMB. :lol:
Mummy’s Boy you are wrong! Every true follower of SMB is aware what his true feelings towards Modi were.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#285

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:56 pm

bohra_manus wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 am
:D
objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 pm
The big X over his head means he is the wrong guy.
I have not heard anything this funny on this forum ever. Biradar’s post about toilet testing in Jamea came close.....

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#286

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 pm

The self proclaimed Dai (who supposedly controls angels of wind,water...etc) had this amazing mojiza (electric fan) carried for him ...lol
Attachments
VID-20190629-WA0021.mp4
(9.19 MiB) Downloaded 193 times

think_for_yourself
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#287

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 pm
The self proclaimed Dai (who supposedly controls angels of wind,water...etc) had this amazing mojiza (electric fan) carried for him ...lol
Note the recoil and duck when the baby is shoved in his face....guessing poopee diaper...the fan probably blew it right in his face. Trumped up and contrived public adoration has its downside

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#288

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:00 am

ajamali wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:52 pm
momeenbhai wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 am


for your knowledge, I was right there in Ahmedabad masjid when modi was given cheque and shaal wrapped around him by SMB. :lol:
Mummy’s Boy you are wrong! Every true follower of SMB is aware what his true feelings towards Modi were.
ohh yeah hajamali, try to defend SMB all you can, but you cant deny the truth....oohhh I have different feeling but I give cheques and crores of community money for fame and politics.

[DELETED]

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#289

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:03 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 pm
The self proclaimed Dai (who supposedly controls angels of wind,water...etc) had this amazing mojiza (electric fan) carried for him ...lol
SMB was also carrying portable lights with him, forgot it? or trying to hide it?

STOP LYING MORONS.

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#290

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:04 am

its funny how taheri gang is trying to save their own agenda by defending SMB and blaming all wrongs on mufaddal saifuddin. :lol:

think_for_yourself
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#291

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:23 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:04 am
its funny how taheri gang is trying to save their own agenda by defending SMB and blaming all wrongs on mufaddal saifuddin. :lol:
Do you realize how boring you are? There is nothing funny about someone lighting their way in the dark. If SMB did it and no one commented, it’s because that’s normal. People have been doing it for centuries. However being followed by a dweeb holding up a battery powered table fan over his head through the throngs is ridiculously funny. Having a baby with a poopee diaper shoved in a phony Godman’s face is funny. The whole video was hilarious! Does everything need to be spelled out? You thought popping his head out of the sun roof was funny and you made a stupid joke about how he would next give deedar hanging from a chopper. No one laughed at your jokes because they are just boring. At least the “Taheri” guys are hilarious.

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#292

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:36 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:23 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:04 am
its funny how taheri gang is trying to save their own agenda by defending SMB and blaming all wrongs on mufaddal saifuddin. :lol:
Do you realize how boring you are? There is nothing funny about someone lighting their way in the dark. If SMB did it and no one commented, it’s because that’s normal. People have been doing it for centuries. However being followed by a dweeb holding up a battery powered table fan over his head through the throngs is ridiculously funny. Having a baby with a poopee diaper shoved in a phony Godman’s face is funny. The whole video was hilarious! Does everything need to be spelled out? You thought popping his head out of the sun roof was funny and you made a stupid joke about how he would next give deedar hanging from a chopper. No one laughed at your jokes because they are just boring. At least the “Taheri” guys are hilarious.


read again you idiot.

point is not that guy was running with FAN, point is it was written that he controls wind and sun yet someone has to run with fan.

same point applied with SMB. why does he needs light if controls sun and moon. lool

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#293

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 am

Taher and his jhahil gang tries hard every day to whitewash SMB and blame it everything on Mufaddal purely out of HATE and jealousy.

Qutbuddin lobbied for 50 years to get to the dai post, but Mufaddal and his father ruined their plans. :idea: :idea: :idea:

think_for_yourself
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#294

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:19 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 am
Taher and his jhahil gang tries hard every day to whitewash SMB and blame it everything on Mufaddal purely out of HATE and jealousy.

Qutbuddin lobbied for 50 years to get to the dai post, but Mufaddal and his father ruined their plans. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Ho hum.... you are still boring... we are mocking MS because he is a liar and a fraudster and because he is a Buffoon who is not fit to lead an amazing community and makes himself an easy target. YOU are driven by jealousy and hatred. It is obvious.

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#295

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:47 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:19 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 am
Taher and his jhahil gang tries hard every day to whitewash SMB and blame it everything on Mufaddal purely out of HATE and jealousy.

Qutbuddin lobbied for 50 years to get to the dai post, but Mufaddal and his father ruined their plans. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Ho hum.... you are still boring... we are mocking MS because he is a liar and a fraudster and because he is a Buffoon who is not fit to lead an amazing community and makes himself an easy target. YOU are driven by jealousy and hatred. It is obvious.
thats your fantasy....but the fact is Taher and his gang lost big time in all these games they are playing. any ways continue your agenda. I will keep exposing it time to time. :lol:

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#296

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:14 pm

When will the gullible Bohras ever realize the fakeness of DMBS , and the fakeness of his schemes (FMB etc)

This below is in Indore
As Recvd:
Janab se Mene kaha ke dini talim se FMB ka Kiya consept . Ek hi jawab milta he mola no farman che
Dini talim ke liye admission kar na ho to FMB.ki thaali lena.zarurri he

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Attachments
VID-20190713-WA0016.mp4
(18.57 MiB) Downloaded 320 times

alivasan
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#297

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 am
Next he will be seen like this, giving deedar to brain dead abde :lol:
this stunts are proving fatal for him. last stunt he did was on horse and everyone knows what happened after that, hes not seen anymore.

alivasan
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#298

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:50 pm

alivasan wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 am
Next he will be seen like this, giving deedar to brain dead abde :lol:
this stunts are proving fatal for him. last stunt he did was on horse and everyone knows what happened after that, hes not seen anymore.

any update of stunt master muffy?
wonder why no one posting any pic of him and talking abt him..😆😆😆

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#299

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:28 am

The crazies of DMBS are out in full swing for Ohbat...first we were told that the horse of molana Husain was DMBS(Nauzo-billah)...now this guy says that molana Husain gave preference in his dua in the last sajada for DMBS along with 51st and 52nd dais..as if other duats are not that important.
Are the DMBS followers doing drugs or what? :shock:


DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20190727-WA0071.mp4
(12.78 MiB) Downloaded 650 times

momeenbhai
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#300

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:20 am

Moiz you seems to be on drugs more than these people

which part you find unusual in the video?

there were numerous waez where burhanuddin would claim the same thing. did you forgot? or trying to curtail it intentionally? :roll: