Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:24 am
zinger wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 am

I may not all the systems and rituals, but yes, i know this, i have never seen any Dawoodi Bohra, in my 43 years of my life, been allowed to hug the dai the way Modi or Ramdev Baba or any other non-DB Muslims have done, these past few years

yes, let us not argue on this, it is a dead end topic
Zinger let’s get this straight, MS is not a Dai, so any old Bhangi (as Mufaddalis like to say) can come and hug him.

Technically, I don’t think there is anything preventing a Dai from hugging his followers. In fact many mumineen do give bossa to THE dai (although a full frontal full-body splatter is uniquely mufaddali 8) ) I think with Mufaddal it is a matter of will and perception. Bohras are nothing more than a source of funds for his lavish homes.
You know what, i am quite aghast at your language.
Bhangi is such a crude, vulgar word.
Mahatma Gandhi worked all his life to avoid people of the lower caste being labelled as such, but you have just gone and done it again. If you want to use the same language, then how does that make you any different from a Mufaddali?

Whether SMS is Dai or not, that is a point of discussion for another topic. i personally am beginning to believe otherwise since some time now, but again, that is not the point of discussion here

About the bossa, i have personally never seen it, but if you have, then i will take your word for it

and yes you are right, we Bohras today are nothing but cattle, waiting to be either milked or butchered to satisfy their hunger

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm

zinger wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:24 am

Zinger let’s get this straight, MS is not a Dai, so any old Bhangi (as Mufaddalis like to say) can come and hug him.

Technically, I don’t think there is anything preventing a Dai from hugging his followers. In fact many mumineen do give bossa to THE dai (although a full frontal full-body splatter is uniquely mufaddali 8) ) I think with Mufaddal it is a matter of will and perception. Bohras are nothing more than a source of funds for his lavish homes.
Mahatma Gandhi worked all his life to avoid people of the lower caste being labelled as such, but you have just gone and done it again. If you want to use the same language, then how does that make you any different from a Mufaddali?

Whether SMS is Dai or not, that is a point of discussion for another topic. i personally am beginning to believe otherwise since some time now, but again, that is not the point of discussion here

About the bossa, i have personally never seen it, but if you have, then i will take your word for it

and yes you are right, we Bohras today are nothing but cattle, waiting to be either milked or butchered to satisfy their hunger
I agree with you. I should not have stooped to their level and used their language.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:36 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm
zinger wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 am

I agree with you. I should not have stooped to their level and used their language.

Thank you. Much appreciated :)

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 am

I was in need of a good laugh and this popped up on WhatsApp :lol:

As Salaam Alaikum, Kal raat 9 baje Ohbat ke liye ek team hamare ghar bhi dhamak gayi. Team ko lead kar rahe thy Madarse ke Moallim Quaid Johar. Unhone bayaan bhi kiya aur Wallah unhi ke lafzo ko mei yaha likh raha hu. " Aashoor na diwas jeh Imam Hussain (a.s.) na Ghoda tha ye koi aam ya mamuli Ghoda nota. Ye toh Mufaddal Moula tha. Moula ye Shahadat no manzar apni aankho na samne joyo. Have aa Ghoda apne nida aapi rahya chhe ke apan Qablal Waqt hazir thaye.

Pandora786

Unread post by Pandora786 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:38 am

Heh! SMS is the reincarnate of Moula Husain horse! OMG!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:32 pm

ajamali wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 am I was in need of a good laugh and this popped up on WhatsApp :lol:

As Salaam Alaikum, Kal raat 9 baje Ohbat ke liye ek team hamare ghar bhi dhamak gayi. Team ko lead kar rahe thy Madarse ke Moallim Quaid Johar. Unhone bayaan bhi kiya aur Wallah unhi ke lafzo ko mei yaha likh raha hu. " Aashoor na diwas jeh Imam Hussain (a.s.) na Ghoda tha ye koi aam ya mamuli Ghoda nota. Ye toh Mufaddal Moula tha. Moula ye Shahadat no manzar apni aankho na samne joyo. Have aa Ghoda apne nida aapi rahya chhe ke apan Qablal Waqt hazir thaye.
Trying to make a Donkey look like a Horse.... :roll:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 pm

^^^LOL!

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:21 am

zinger wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:23 am
guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:46 am

dont misguide-It does not happen anywhere and infact parents too shldnt hit their children.Moula(tus)has said many times bacchao ne maro na.This guy should be punished and condemned.Even parents do not have right to hit children like this.and it doesnt happen in any masjids this is just 1 off case of high handedness by this guy and he should be punished
LIKED
Admin please get back "LIKE" Button template with old css style/layout so that Ginger dont have to waste energy typing LIKED. I find it funny..just one old timer so desperate for likes to let others know that hes still alive..Tiger abhi zinda he..😆😆😆

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am

AUDIO-2019-07-12-02-38-34.mp3
(5.5 MiB) Downloaded 178 times
What’s wrong with this moron? He wants to go beyond the moon to meet Imam uz zaman....If the fool was paying attention to the dawat nu deen that he is touting so strongly, he would have known that imam uz zaman is on this planet and there is no need to travel beyond the moon to be at his feet :roll:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:07 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am AUDIO-2019-07-12-02-38-34.mp3

What’s wrong with this moron? He wants to go beyond the moon to meet Imam uz zaman....If the fool was paying attention to the dawat nu deen that he is touting so strongly, he would have known that imam uz zaman is on this planet and there is no need to travel beyond the moon to be at his feet :roll:
Spiritual standard of bohra godamn and his chelas has stooped very low and hitting bottom when entire universe is getting enlightenment from modern day universal spiritual gurus like sadguru. This illiterate godamn moron fake guru should learn from such enlightened conscious minds and stop fooling around for betterment atleast spare his followers from utter nonsense .

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:07 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am AUDIO-2019-07-12-02-38-34.mp3

Spiritual standard of bohra godamn and his chelas has stooped very low and hitting bottom when entire universe is getting enlightenment from modern day universal spiritual gurus like sadguru. This illiterate godamn moron fake guru should learn from such enlightened conscious minds and stop fooling around for betterment atleast spare his followers from utter nonsense causing misery.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am

alivasan wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:21 am
zinger wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:23 am

LIKED
Admin please get back "LIKE" Button template with old css style/layout so that Ginger dont have to waste energy typing LIKED. I find it funny..just one old timer so desperate for likes to let others know that hes still alive..Tiger abhi zinda he..😆😆😆
Alivasan AKA Resident Virus,

Zinger has been alive and kicking your backside even before you came up with your 10th fake ID

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am
AUDIO-2019-07-12-02-38-34.mp3
As always alivasan did what he does best and went completely off topic from a debate worthy post.

This post appropriately highlights the misinterpretations of STS, SMB, and SMS I have seen on this forum for quite some time.

First of all, Aaliqdr moula acknowledged the advancement of science by mentioning men stepping on the moon or sending probes there and expresses his wish that one day a mumin might also get the chance of going in space or stepping on another one of the greatest creations of Khuda Taala. (To be fair I don't think he will give raza to a mumin to go to outer space if they have the chance to but you know I might be wrong, anyways he knows better than me.)

Then, you foolishly get mixed up between outer space and Aakherat (spiritual world or afterlife). He says that mumineen have to go far beyond the moon, which doesn't mean Jupiter or Saturn or another solar system but Jannat. He says that every mumin will meet Imam uz Zaman after travelling from this world to that, our original abode.

At last, thanks for posting such a great audio clip of Aaliqadr Moula's waaz. I will surely treasure it forever.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Qadir wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 pm

As always alivasan did what he does best and went completely off topic from a debate worthy post.

This post appropriately highlights the misinterpretations of STS, SMB, and SMS I have seen on this forum for quite some time.

First of all, Aaliqdr moula acknowledged the advancement of science by mentioning men stepping on the moon or sending probes there and expresses his wish that one day a mumin might also get the chance of going in space or stepping on another one of the greatest creations of Khuda Taala. (To be fair I don't think he will give raza to a mumin to go to outer space if they have the chance to but you know I might be wrong, anyways he knows better than me.)

Then, you foolishly get mixed up between outer space and Aakherat (spiritual world or afterlife). He says that mumineen have to go far beyond the moon, which doesn't mean Jupiter or Saturn or another solar system but Jannat. He says that every mumin will meet Imam uz Zaman after travelling from this world to that, our original abode.

At last, thanks for posting such a great audio clip of Aaliqadr Moula's waaz. I will surely treasure it forever.
He actually said this “do you know where we have to go? We have to go beyond the moon. To the feet of imam uz zaman!” I think it is he who got foolishly mixed up. And yes he would not give a mumineen raza to go to outer space because he does not have a curious bone in his body and would stifle the curiosity of anyone who wishes to learn more.

Plus people who follow him do not have a prayer of meeting imam uz zaman in this world or the next... so it’s all moot anyway. The guy is peddling snake oil....

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:30 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:54 pm
Qadir wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 pm

He actually said this “do you know where we have to go? We have to go beyond the moon. To the feet of imam uz zaman!” I think it is he who got foolishly mixed up. And yes he would not give a mumineen raza to go to outer space because he does not have a curious bone in his body and would stifle the curiosity of anyone who wishes to learn more.

Plus people who follow him do not have a prayer of meeting imam uz zaman in this world or the next... so it’s all moot anyway. The guy is peddling snake oil....
Especially a Bohra woman would have a tough time making it to outer space in the Mufaddali world....especially if she was the raza taking type... because first there would be the hurdle of a home science education. Then no meetings allowed with a male in outer space because you know.... there is always a “third” presence when a man and a woman meet out of wedlock.... “Tijo Kon? Tijo shaitan!” :roll:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:55 pm

I compare STF’s well thought out and relevant references to science and discovery such as the slowing down of time near black holes, the discovery of older and older Sapien bones to MS’s one off throw away comment about man on the moon and immediately dismissing the achievement in comparison to a journey to an imam uz zaman on some distant cosmic body beyond the moon (ha ha.)
Why are people still confused as to who is the rightful Dai?

Shall we just say that the gravity well for a mufaddali is deeeep :mrgreen:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:27 am

Its a waste of time to make sensible arguments with DMBS followers about science , let alone deeni ilm

The fools of DMBS are way too inebriated , simply being innovative about how to lick dirty utensils and go house to house breaking toilets :mrgreen:

Chances of even the future generation being educated are slim when pathettic aamils are hell bent to keep innocent kids out of madresah just because the parent cannot afford thaalis (which should be free to begin with)

My heartfelt sympathies to all those who feel they are going to reach imam's hazrat with DMBS :lol:

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:56 am

zinger wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am
alivasan wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:21 am

Zinger has been alive and kicking your backside even before you came up with your 10th fake ID
Rowdy Zinger what is 10th fake id and who is this Resident virus? u have grown old and your mind is junked with tholas sermons. i know you cant live without uttering word "fake" as you manifested connivance like ur godamn ghanti chor thola ..oops mola

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:30 pm
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Especially a Bohra woman would have a tough time making it to outer space in the Mufaddali world....especially if she was the raza taking type... because first there would be the hurdle of a home science education. Then no meetings allowed with a male in outer space because you know.... there is always a “third” presence when a man and a woman meet out of wedlock.... “Tijo Kon? Tijo shaitan!” :roll:
hajamali you forgot to add spices "am..su su thai jai" as thola bring some cheer on stoned faces with this only one dirty humour thola has and other "me karu to ras lila bija kare to character dhila"

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:27 am Its a waste of time to make sensible arguments with DMBS followers about science , let alone deeni ilm

The fools of DMBS are way too inebriated , simply being innovative about how to lick dirty utensils and go house to house breaking toilets :mrgreen:

Chances of even the future generation being educated are slim when pathettic aamils are hell bent to keep innocent kids out of madresah just because the parent cannot afford thaalis (which should be free to begin with)

My heartfelt sympathies to all those who feel they are going to reach imam's hazrat with DMBS :lol:

i dont care a hoot! Best is to forget this conniving thugs and walk own path and make one.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:42 am

alivasan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:56 am
zinger wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am

Rowdy Zinger what is 10th fake id and who is this Resident virus? u have grown old and your mind is junked with tholas sermons. i know you cant live without uttering word "fake" as you manifested connivance like ur godamn ghanti chor thola ..oops mola
thank God, you finally got my name right.

By the way, that was the only one thing in your post that was worth responding to. The rest was just drivel!!!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:32 am

7582A972-FED4-4E2B-AEB6-B2F66B2CA9C5.MP4
(10.84 MiB) Downloaded 436 times
Some FD person had referred to the Bohras as an amazing community and MS as not being fit to lead them..... I believe this crowd totally deserves MS.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 pm

This is the same leader who told Bohra Girls that working in Call Centers is bad due to mixed group and here these ladies are being pushed by some Non Mehrem people. Just wonder where are the Husbands, Fathers or Brothers of these ladies are and what they think of manhandling of their female family members.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:11 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:32 am

7582A972-FED4-4E2B-AEB6-B2F66B2CA9C5.MP4

Some FD person had referred to the Bohras as an amazing community and MS as not being fit to lead them..... I believe this crowd totally deserves MS.
Somehow the dumbest and most helpless specimens of female Sapiens find themselves in a pink rida in the role of envelope grabber behind their fearless leader.....

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 am

It is a common norm , that when the crowd comprises of Females then the security and gaurds who keep the crowds in control are also mostly females.
And especially in islam this kind of sanctity of women is of utmost importance. Also all jamaats have a women wing of burhani gaurds or 'Batul guide", which could have been called in..
I feel that the intentions and niyat of the bhaisahebs doing the quadron(being fully aware that only ladies there) is very questionable ..

But hey , who am I to question them :wink: , we all know that their leader(DMBS) himself has zero respect for women, then what else could be expected from those bhaisaabs and kotaris when it come s to respecting women....such a shameful sight

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 am

this video is shameful on so many, many grounds
1. Like Moiz Dhaanu rightly pointed out, in a women kadambosi, there should be women guard and guides
2. i see women being jostled by not just other women, but by men too. while i will give them the benefit of doubt, that in a crowd like this, crowd control is paramount to them and not so much copping a feel, but shameful even then. i see old women being pushed, women with kids pushing and being pushed, women fighting with one another and what not
3. BUT, and i reserved this for the last, all it would take would be ONE WORD from the man who's kadambosi these women came from, that "behno, everyone will get a chance to do my kadambosi, please dont go crazy like this". NOW, I DONT KNOW IF HE DID, MAYBE HE DID, MAYBE HE DIDNT, I WASNT THERE TO SEE IT MYSELF, but knowing his mentality, it seems more likely that he didnt, basking in the absolute adoration thst was being showered on him

it wouldnt be so difficult to just stand up and gesture with his hands to women to calm down, assuming that he might not have been heard
but did he? well, i didnt see it

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 pm

zinger wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 am the absolute adoration thst was being showered on him
Are they showering adoration? I'd hate to see what they would do if they were actually trying to crush him. If this is the thoughtless and uncivic behavior inspired by a person, it is a poor reflection on him.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 am
I feel that the intentions and niyat of the bhaisahebs doing the quadron(being fully aware that only ladies there) is very questionable ..
Su su thai....

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:49 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 pm
zinger wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 am the absolute adoration thst was being showered on him
Are they showering adoration? I'd hate to see what they would do if they were actually trying to crush him. If this is the thoughtless and uncivic behavior inspired by a person, it is a poor reflection on him.
It must be a love-hate relationship....They love to be seen as loving him but in their hearts they hate him :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:27 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 pm
ofcourse they are. they literally worship the ground he walks on, metaphorically speaking :lol: