Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:30 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:49 pm
UnhappyBohra wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Are they showering adoration? I'd hate to see what they would do if they were actually trying to crush him. If this is the thoughtless and uncivic behavior inspired by a person, it is a poor reflection on him.
It must be a love-hate relationship....They love to be seen as loving him but in their hearts they hate him :roll:
i would disagree. most Bohras today actually go beyond loving him or revering him. what we are seeing today is blind fanatacism.

i have posed this question once before too. i dont ever remember seeing this kind of absolute devotion even to Burhanuddin Maula. there was always an enormous outpouring of love towards him, but it was never so vociferous or violent or strident even.

it almost seems like mass hysteria, when people see him

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 am

zinger wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:30 am
ajamali wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:49 pm It must be a love-hate relationship....They love to be seen as loving him but in their hearts they hate him :roll:
i would disagree. most Bohras today actually go beyond loving him or revering him. what we are seeing today is blind fanatacism.

i have posed this question once before too. i dont ever remember seeing this kind of absolute devotion even to Burhanuddin Maula. there was always an enormous outpouring of love towards him, but it was never so vociferous or violent or strident even.

it almost seems like mass hysteria, when people see him
Its actually a new trend not unique to us bohras. People born in and after late 20th century are in constant need of looking upto someone. Someone who they can follow and go to great lengths for them. You can see it with good and bad people. Bad people like Trump, Putin, Modi, leaders of terrorist groups. Good people are Pope, Dalai Lama, Aga Khan, Ravi Shankar etc.

A person’s ideology can only change if the person they follow or celebrate tells them to believe something differently then they do. So until Moula doesn’t say to hate Hindus or Jews or Sunnis or even other Shias and as long as ask his followers to profess Harmony, they will continue to do so until they follow him.

According to best of my knowledge the video of women crowding is from Surat and it was a qadambosi bethak before Moula was set to depart from Surat. For years, there was a system of ikram where people would give hoob for getting to do qadambosi on last day before wada. But this year they kept it open for all and this happened. I believe it would’ve been better if they would keep an early management in place and not allow more people inside the building to avoid delays. I believe that these women were at the greatest fault. I know they would’ve been guided many times in the line to maintain decorum and asked to sit when Moula was ready to leave.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:37 am

Qadir wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 am But this year they kept it open for all and this happened. I believe it would’ve been better if they would keep an early management in place and not allow more people inside the building to avoid delays. I believe that these women were at the greatest fault. I know they would’ve been guided many times in the line to maintain decorum and asked to sit when Moula was ready to leave.
Brother Qadir,

no doubt, it was partly lack of management. Which is why i said that the men were more interested in maintaining calm, rather than copping a feel like some have suggested here. and it was partly the insanity of the women too.

which is what i am questioning.. What is it, in this modern day and age, that is causing peoeple to become so fanatic in their behaviour? Fanatic mind you, not devoted, but fanatic.

and thirdly, could Mufaddal Maula not just do 'ishara' to the ladies "shaant thai jao"? im assuming there was no mike, so just his gesture would work

i think the only was for him to realise is for once, to remove his entire security detail. then, when he gets mobbed to the point of being lynched, he will hopefully realise what a bunch of fanatics he has made the community become

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:35 pm

We just treated Mufaddal Saifuddin, the supreme leader of the Bohra community. He was airlifted from Bandarawela after a fall sustaining a clavicular fracture, bilateral haemothorax, possible pelvic fracture and was suffering from dyspnoea. We just transferred him to BIA to be taken to Singapore by an air-ambulance. Could've easily managed locally but his entourage said that money was not an issue and that they wanted to take him to Sg. Cost for air-ambulance is north of LKR 10 million.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:20 am

Jewate hamna as accident. thayu ane tartej air ambulance mangaawi ,karoro rupuya kharach kari ne aik jhatka ma saify hospital ponhchi gaya ,ane burhanuddin aaqa wafat thaya jewre mumeneen na azeem sahara sidhari gaya,pura aalam ma matam no kohram machi gayo teware as mansoos pote Colombo ma dunya dari karta hata ,itnu mohtu sitam guzri paru teware kem itni jaldi mumbai na ponhchi saka ???khalaaeq na bawa fajere 7am wafat thai gaya ane sagla ne khaber 11am kari sukam??Mumeneen as ghanu gaor karwa jewu che,yarabbulaalameen sagluj Jane che ,pan apne bhi socho ,
Aaje khud per guzri to karoro rupya khrachi nakha ,ane hamara shareware bawa wafat thaya to late night thai gai to na aaya ,17,18,klaak pachi pota na bawa waste aaya ,saw a Alwin che ,kem te waqt karoro rupya nohta ???

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:29 am

ajamali wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:20 am Jewate hamna as accident. thayu ane tartej air ambulance mangaawi ,karoro rupuya kharach kari ne aik jhatka ma saify hospital ponhchi gaya ,ane burhanuddin aaqa wafat thaya jewre mumeneen na azeem sahara sidhari gaya,pura aalam ma matam no kohram machi gayo teware as mansoos pote Colombo ma dunya dari karta hata ,itnu mohtu sitam guzri paru teware kem itni jaldi mumbai na ponhchi saka ???khalaaeq na bawa fajere 7am wafat thai gaya ane sagla ne khaber 11am kari sukam??Mumeneen as ghanu gaor karwa jewu che,yarabbulaalameen sagluj Jane che ,pan apne bhi socho ,
Aaje khud per guzri to karoro rupya khrachi nakha ,ane hamara shareware bawa wafat thaya to late night thai gai to na aaya ,17,18,klaak pachi pota na bawa waste aaya ,saw a Alwin che ,kem te waqt karoro rupya nohta ???
That is so vile and untrue. First of all if you have a receipt for the air ambulance then please do forward it. Just because someone said that they were ready to spend crores for air ambulance you said so. There are multiple types of air ambulances so we don’t know what were the specifics so we can’t assume the cost. For short flights from colombo to mumbai an air ambulance can cost between 20 lakhs to 2 crores.

And then why go back 5 years and compare a totally different scenario. Syedna Burhanuddin was not ill, he was dead. If he would have spent crores at that time, it would have actually been a waste, unlike this time when it was an emergency.

I would like to request the admin to delete ajamali’s post.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Qadir wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:29 am
ajamali wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:20 am Jewate hamna as accident. thayu ane tartej air ambulance mangaawi ,karoro rupuya kharach kari ne aik jhatka ma saify hospital ponhchi gaya ,ane burhanuddin aaqa wafat thaya jewre mumeneen na azeem sahara sidhari gaya,pura aalam ma matam no kohram machi gayo teware as mansoos pote Colombo ma dunya dari karta hata ,itnu mohtu sitam guzri paru teware kem itni jaldi mumbai na ponhchi saka ???khalaaeq na bawa fajere 7am wafat thai gaya ane sagla ne khaber 11am kari sukam??Mumeneen as ghanu gaor karwa jewu che,yarabbulaalameen sagluj Jane che ,pan apne bhi socho ,
That is so vile and untrue. First of all if you have a receipt for the air ambulance then please do forward it. Just because someone said that they were ready to spend crores for air ambulance you said so. There are multiple types of air ambulances so we don’t know what were the specifics so we can’t assume the cost. For short flights from colombo to mumbai an air ambulance can cost between 20 lakhs to 2 crores.

And then why go back 5 years and compare a totally different scenario. Syedna Burhanuddin was not ill, he was dead. If he would have spent crores at that time, it would have actually been a waste, unlike this time when it was an emergency.

THE CHOICE OF Words(bolded above) , you have used for the wafat of Burhanuddin mola(RA) says a lot about your character and the type of following DMBS has ….."kahan se kahan inko pahucha diya" :mrgreen:

Also I wonder, were the farishts in the khidmat of DMBS on a break? ..how did they allow him to fall on the first place :wink:

anyways , I wonder if this is just a ploy to get sympathy and more "Walwalo" from the crazies before the muharram, towards DMBS , now that he is loosing his grip on the community.
DMBS : Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai saheb

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Qadir wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:29 am

As Moiz D points out, the choice of words is telling. Indeed a charter flight would have been far cheaper than an air ambulance for an immediate arrival in Mumbai. AND YET it took 17-18 hours to arrive. I guess he had important worldly business to take care first ....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Huzurala TUS fil haal Mumbai ma tashreef raakhe che. Behamdillah mizaaj Mubarak par tamakkun che.
Saifee Hospital ma fracture waste elaaj jaari che.

Message from : Shehzada Husain bs Burhanuddin DM
Powered by:
Idaratut Ta'reef al Shakhsi (ITS),
Dawat e Hadiyah, Amatullah Manzil,
Ground Floor, 65, Bazargate Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400001 India.
+91 22 43425152 | support@its52.com

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Fwd as Recvd:
Yeh to Unnau me jo ghatna ghati usi tarah hai k personal guard chutti pe they aur hadsa ho gaya. Lekin mola k firistey kaise chutti pe ho saktey hai. Jo ek mamuli ghodey k Gussey ko kabu na kar saka woh rehnuma hai us qaum ka jin ko aaye din jannat battey phir raha hai.

Samjhney wali baat hai jo ek ghodey ki lagam kabu me nahi kar sakta woh bhala mumeen k gunah ki magferat kaisey karwayega? Ibrat K kai waqiye hamari aankhey kholney k liye pesh aatey hai lekin qaum jo thehri gawar jinhey sachchai aur Allah k faisley se koi sarokar hi nahi. Bus Mola....Mola..
Mola yehi gana gatey hai . Qayamat k din Allah Ta'ala puchega k mola k bajai utni hi shiddat se mujhey sajda kiya hota ya yaad kiya hota to aaj tum mere is sawal ka jawab deney k liye sir zhukaye na khadey hotey

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:17 am

728CE127-3803-4109-9B19-1B0D76115FB4.jpeg

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:20 pm

ajamali wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:17 am 728CE127-3803-4109-9B19-1B0D76115FB4.jpeg
Is this a joke?
Can someone please verify/confirm?
Thank you.

domeklodi

Unread post by domeklodi » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:28 pm

reports that on the flight from Srilanka to Mumbai. SMS did naas on Shz Jafur Sadiq

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:31 pm

bohra_manus wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:20 pm
ajamali wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:17 am 728CE127-3803-4109-9B19-1B0D76115FB4.jpeg
Is this a joke?
Thank you.
Ofcourse it is a joke. Ajamali is a venomous snake enjoying seeing the events happening recently.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:32 pm

domeklodi wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:28 pm reports that on the flight from Srilanka to Mumbai. SMS did naas on Shz Jafur Sadiq
As long as not confirmed by ITS, this is just a false rumour.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Is this a joke?
Thank you.
Of course it’s A joke! But you know jokes are only funny when they shine a light on the truth! And this one is hilarious! The WhatsApp comics are having a field day and I think it is hilarious that it irritates Qadir!

domeklodi

Unread post by domeklodi » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:35 pm We just treated Mufaddal Saifuddin, the supreme leader of the Bohra community. He was airlifted from Bandarawela after a fall sustaining a clavicular fracture, bilateral haemothorax, possible pelvic fracture and was suffering from dyspnoea. We just transferred him to BIA to be taken to Singapore by an air-ambulance. Could've easily managed locally but his entourage said that money was not an issue and that they wanted to take him to Sg. Cost for air-ambulance is north of LKR 10 million.
are there any updated on this?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm

Here is the true version of the incident. The news of the incident started spreading on Friday morning but the incident occurred on Wednesday. Aqa Moula was transferred to Saifee Hospital on Thursday, not by air ambulance but in a private jet. The specifics of injuries have not been revealed so any message claiming what happened are false. Moula is being treated for fractures in Saifee Hospital and everyone is asked to pray for his health.
Any updates will be shared by ITS.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Qadir wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm Here is the true version of the incident. The news of the incident started spreading on Friday morning but the incident occurred on Wednesday. Aqa Moula was transferred to Saifee Hospital on Thursday, not by air ambulance but in a private jet. The specifics of injuries have not been revealed so any message claiming what happened are false. Moula is being treated for fractures in Saifee Hospital and everyone is asked to pray for his health.
Relax Qadir... you are a little too prickly....by your anxiety, you are giving away how close to the truth all the mockery is....people don’t die of fractures so either there is more to the story and he indeed does need everyone’s dua or he panicked like a baby from a few broken bones and did a “Nass” on the “Private jet.” Seriously, do people die of broken bones in Sri Lanka that the guy had to be flown to Mumbai to treat a few fractures?

Which reminds me....looks like “imam hussain’s Ghoda” seems to have been betrayed by his own kind.... or, more likely, the horse that threw him off was offended by the pretentions of the rider!!!

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:30 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:30 pm
Qadir wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm Here is the true version of the incident. The news of the incident started spreading on Friday morning but the incident occurred on Wednesday. Aqa Moula was transferred to Saifee Hospital on Thursday, not by air ambulance but in a private jet. The specifics of injuries have not been revealed so any message claiming what happened are false. Moula is being treated for fractures in Saifee Hospital and everyone is asked to pray for his health.
Relax Qadir... you are a little too prickly....by your anxiety, you are giving away how close to the truth all the mockery is....people don’t die of fractures so either there is more to the story and he indeed does need everyone’s dua or he panicked like a baby from a few broken bones and did a “Nass” on the “Private jet.” Seriously, do people die of broken bones in Sri Lanka that the guy had to be flown to Mumbai to treat a few fractures?

Which reminds me....looks like “imam hussain’s Ghoda” seems to have been betrayed by his own kind.... or, more likely, the horse that threw him off was offended by the pretentions of the rider!!!
Once again the horse story’s source is just a message going around on Whatsapp. And yes if there are broken bones and if not treated promptly can cause harm to other internal organs. Because I don’t know if you were taught this in school but bones are there to protect the soft organs. Broken bones are many tines, especially when fracture is in chest area, accompanied with internal fluid fill up or internal bleeding.
I am sure if someone near to you has the smallest kind of fracture, wouldn’t you pray for them. So, we are simply asked to pray because after all Dua is a mumin’s weapon.
Btw i never and am certainly not acknowledging the nass on anyone unless it’s confirmed by ITS.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:50 am

Guys, i have a humlbe request too all.

There are many, including I, who do not seem to have the same amount of faith in Mufaddal Maula as we did in Burhanuddin Maula, but i think that for the sake of humanity, let us all just, if not able to do a dua, leave alone pray for his well being, then we should atleast resist from making cheap jokes.

He is after all, an old man, almost 76 years if im not mistaken, and the healing is going to take time and will be painful at his age.

another request is to please not rake up dead issues from the past 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 years ago. focus on the present.

Yes, its proven now that his "shifa" and "farishta na fauj" and his "Gaib na jaankaar" etc is all shattered to smithereens, but i dont think that most of the participants on board here believed it anyways. atleast i know i stopped swallowing that cock and bull around 10 years ago. so lets give that a rest too

the decent, human and humane thing to do right now is just keep silent and wish for his well-being or at best, stop making crass jokes

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:31 am

Qadir wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:30 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Once again the horse story’s source is just a message going around on Whatsapp. And yes if there are broken bones and if not treated promptly can cause harm to other internal organs. Because I don’t know if you were taught this in school but bones are there to protect the soft organs. Broken bones are many tines, especially when fracture is in chest area, accompanied with internal fluid fill up or internal bleeding.
I am sure if someone near to you has the smallest kind of fracture, wouldn’t you pray for them. So, we are simply asked to pray because after all Dua is a mumin’s weapon.
Btw i never and am certainly not acknowledging the nass on anyone unless it’s confirmed by ITS.
You indeed should not acknowledge any nass because the nass is not his to do. I see now that you have chosen to believe the bilateral hemothorax story from the WhatsApp message when the ITS message has not mentioned any complications from the fractures....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:37 am

New Mantra for Ashra Festival

Kaho Ghod Sawaar key Upaar Rehmatullaha
Kaho Uske Ghodey Pey Lanatullah

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 am

SBM wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:37 am New Mantra for Ashra Festival

Kaho Ghod Sawaar key Upaar Rehmatullaha
Kaho Uske Ghodey Pey Lanatullah
that was hilarious..

Does anyone know if he will be physically capable of leading Ashara waaz anymore? It's going to be a loss of millions of dollars if he doesnt... whoever sits on that 'throne' in stead of him is surely the next one in line....

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:59 am

DMBS and his coteries never miss a chance to curse and make crass fun of his opponents....

I will also make special mention here that, in the misaaq , it is mentioned that Allah will make "thatto"(mockery/fun) of the dushmano(enemies)
Infact many dawat kitaabs make fun of dawats enemies (calling them donkeys).
I am just doing my duty as servant of Allah in making DMBS's fun...so :mrgreen:

Hence i will take the opportunity to make fun of his fall from grace(pun intended)...

1. Since Mufaddal mola has got fracture , he will only use English toilets for ease . All mumin are advised to install english toilets to copy what mola does. Jamaat members will contact each household for the same. We apologizse for the incvenience caused to those families who had just installed desi toilets because of mola farman.

2. Ek recent waaz ma mufaddal mola ne husain na ghoda hova nu bayan aayu.The horse community took this as an insult, and showed him, his true place.

3. In next Ramzaan quiz there will be follwing question :
Q: How did Mufaddal mola fall from the horse.?
Ans : Horses don't like Donkeys riding them

4. Al-vazarat ma si famaan chhe ke koi mumin ghoda gaadi ma nahi bese….ghar ma thi ghoda ni tasveer bhi nikali feki de.

5. Sri -lankan government has declared the horse as the national animal , since it threw off an indian national in its home country.

6. The horse from which mufaddal mola fell off was a cousin to the horse adopted by mola some time back. That horse complained to his srilankan cousin that after he was adopted , his fortunes had turned south (Go Figure)

7.Due to possbile after effect of the fracture in shoulder, this year in muharam mufaddal mola will do matam only with the healthy hand, all mumin are requested to do matam with the same hand in adab of mola

8. The spirits of all the poor african animals which mola hunted in cold blood , finally got their revenge .

My favourites are the first and the last ones

On a serious note , do not be surprised if these memse are actually brought into action by alvazarat , after reading it here...lol

DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Qadir wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:31 pm

Is this a joke?
Thank you.
Ofcourse it is a joke. Ajamali is a venomous snake enjoying seeing the events happening recently.
Heh heh! Looks like AJ is just one among thousands of a community that titters at their moula behind his back.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:41 am

Any update on nass?

The circus should not end yet

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 am

there are messages coming on the ITS channel to not believe in anything apart from what is being conveyed by them.. this happens only when there is much more to the story and the administration wants to control the narrative.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:19 am

kseeker wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 am there are messages coming on the ITS channel to not believe in anything apart from what is being conveyed by them.. this happens only when there is much more to the story and the administration wants to control the narrative.
ofcourse, that is what the propaganda arm of any organisation does, to control the news and contain the panic

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 am

kseeker wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 am there are messages coming on the ITS channel to not believe in anything apart from what is being conveyed by them.. this happens only when there is much more to the story and the administration wants to control the narrative.
actually Jafar is educated and I think he has better understanding on current world situation, it will be wise for mufaddal saifuddin to give him leadership as soon as possible...