Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alivasan

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:42 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 am
kseeker wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 am there are messages coming on the ITS channel to not believe in anything apart from what is being conveyed by them.. this happens only when there is much more to the story and the administration wants to control the narrative.
actually Jafar is educated and I think he has better understanding on current world situation, it will be wise for mufaddal saifuddin to give him leadership as soon as possible...
[DELETED]

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 am

DCP alivasan is no supporter of SKQ/STF. He is momeenbhai by another name - a pathetic lonely person talking to himself on Eid day.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 am DCP alivasan is no supporter of SKQ/STF. He is momeenbhai by another name - a pathetic lonely person talking to himself on Eid day.
Hajamali if you can prove that alivasan and my username is one person I will leave this forum right away.

be ashamed from lying. I hope your leader has taught you simple and basic manners so far. though I have my own doubt.

keep your pathetic slavery life frustration to just to your own self. :idea:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:15 am

momeenbhai wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 am
ajamali wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 am DCP alivasan is no supporter of SKQ/STF. He is momeenbhai by another name - a pathetic lonely person talking to himself on Eid day.
Hajamali if you can prove that alivasan and my username is one person I will leave this forum right away.

be ashamed from lying. I hope your leader has taught you simple and basic manners so far. though I have my own doubt.

keep your pathetic slavery life frustration to just to your own self. :idea:
You have created 40 ids, it does not take a leap of faith to believe that you have created a 41st :roll:

While everyone was doing ibadat and qurbani and meeting with friends on Eid, you were here talking to yourself. No guesses as to who is pathetic.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:40 pm

alivasan wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:42 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 am

actually Jafar is educated and I think he has better understanding on current world situation, it will be wise for mufaddal saifuddin to give him leadership as soon as possible...
[DELETED]
alivasan banned for two weeks!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:10 pm

How about banning hajamali too for lying on this forum?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:08 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:10 pm How about banning hajamali too for lying on this forum?
So sad....Now you have no one to talk to. Not even yourself....bechara....

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:42 am

Just saw a video from Ahmedabad dargah and bohra shouting bharat mata ki jai while flag hosting today 8)

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:59 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:42 am Just saw a video from Ahmedabad dargah and bohra shouting bharat mata ki jai while flag hosting today 8)
OK, so?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am

bohra_manus wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:59 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:42 am Just saw a video from Ahmedabad dargah and bohra shouting bharat mata ki jai while flag hosting today 8)
OK, so?
nothing thats a normal thing for a bohra so yeah nothing. :lol:

on second thought actually they could have chosen to say just Jai Hind instead of declaring a piece of land as diety, but again its a normal thing for bohra to think less and less.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am

OK, so?
nothing thats a normal thing for a bohra so yeah nothing. :lol:

on second thought actually they could have chosen to say just Jai Hind instead of declaring a piece of land as diety, but again its a normal thing for bohra to think less and less.
So that includes you, right?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 pm

OK, so?
Have you seen PARSIS or SIKH showing this kind of false propaganda. The Kotharis Goons are nothing but the puppets of Modi Sarkar as corrupt and ruthless as RSS and Bajrang dul

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:16 am

SBM wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 pm

OK, so?
Have you seen PARSIS or SIKH showing this kind of false propaganda. The Kotharis Goons are nothing but the puppets of Modi Sarkar as corrupt and ruthless as RSS and Bajrang dul

dear, if they wont be puppet then how will they land grab more land in Ahmedabad and other states?

Kothar is a big land mafia

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 am

SBM wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 pm

OK, so?
SBM bhai

Have you seen the video?

How do you know it is the Kothar and not some ordinary mumineen?

Chalo, accepted that they could not have done it without the expressed approval of the Kothar, but what is wrong in celebrating Independance Day and raising the National Flag?

I see absolutely no reason for raising a hullabaloo in saying Bharat Mata ki Jai. The people who object to it have their own ulterior motives or inferiority complexes in considering themselves Indians. India is a motherland. So if anyone here has a problem with that, they can go suck on rotten eggs.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:48 am

zinger wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 am SBM bhai

Have you seen the video?

How do you know it is the Kothar and not some ordinary mumineen?

Chalo, accepted that they could not have done it without the expressed approval of the Kothar, but what is wrong in celebrating Independance Day and raising the National Flag?

I see absolutely no reason for raising a hullabaloo in saying Bharat Mata ki Jai. The people who object to it have their own ulterior motives or inferiority complexes in considering themselves Indians. India is a motherland. So if anyone here has a problem with that, they can go suck on rotten eggs.
Zinger,
Actually you got it the other way round. The people who want you to say "bharat mata ki jai" have the ulterior motive. Nothing wrong in wishing well for our motherland, what is the wrong is the context and the political/sectarian underpinning behind it. Before the Modi/RSS fascist regime nobody ever chanted this slogan at any rally or procession -- there was no need to do so, and nobody expected you to. This slogan has become the rallying cry of the Hindutava hyper-nationalists who want to shove the "love" of motherland down everyone's throats. The slogan has a Hindu majoritarian flavour, a militant religious angle to it and goes against the secular, pluralistic values that the Indian constitution upholds. Nobody need to prove their patriotism by shouting a slogan. And those who insist that you do have an agenda -- they are using it as a battering ram to humiliate, harass the minorities, especially Muslims.
As for these Bohras shouting "bharat mata ki jai" is hardly surprising -- the bohra sheep have lost their brain and self-respect a long time ago. In their mental makeup there is no difference between Muffy abdes and Modi bhakts. Nothing that they do surprises me anymore.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:09 pm

Zinger
I am all for love and patriotism to your motherland, I proudly tell my fellow Americans that I am an Indian American Muslim but Bharat Mataa ki Jai, no I do not shout that but instead recite
Sarey Jahan sey Acha Hindustan Hamara, Hamara...

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 am

SHU CHOTE MOULA -MALIK SAHEB KHAFA CHE? DAWAT NE KHTRAMA MUKI RAHYA CHE?
Taja samachar mujab, Mecca Moazzam ma Haj na wakhat e Amirul Haj Shezada Malekul Ashter Saheb e Ali Qader Moula ni Raza wagar ne khaas kari Aqa Moula na Farman virudh je amalo kidha che te babt e Aqa Moula ghana Naraj che. Moula ni tabiyat nasad hoi, aa wakhate aawa gair jimmedari ne Dawat ne mushkeli ma muke teva amalo aawa samaye ne awi jagaye karwa Shezada saheb mate ghanuj kharab kehwaii. Malik Saheb aa shu kaam kidhu te mate Ghana karano che.
Malik Saheb Ghana wakhat si potane “Chota Moulana “ ne ‘Chota Ali Qader’ khaas kari Houston-America ma potana 2000-3000 sagirdosi kehravta hata. Malik Saheb Aqa Moula ni Raza wager bija Ghana nana mota Fatwa ne kaamo bi kari rahya che. Te o ne em khiyal hato ke Ali Qader Moula Mukasir e Dawat no khitab aapse. Pan tem na thata pote ghanaj naraj rehta hata. Haj par pan pote potani jatej Amiru- Haj thai padhari gaya hata.
Mecca Mozzam ma Malik Saheb na “Matami’ ne Imamati Namaz na kaamo si Dawoodi Bohra community duniya ma Saudi ane khaas kari Sunni Musalmano ni ankh ma aavi gai che. Chella samachar mujab Saudi na farman si Al-Azhar University ne bija Sunni Muslim scholars “Dawoodi Bohra’ ne ‘Qadiani’ na jem Bin-Islami Jahir kem na karwa te par ghana jaldi ijtema karwa vichari rahya che.
Satho sath India na Sunni Muslim Jamato pan Dawoodi Bohra si 15 mi August na din Ahmedabad ne Burhanpur na Roza Mubarak par Indian flag farkawwana sathe Bharat mata zindabad ne Vande Matram na nara lagavyasi Ghana khafa thaya che. Aa badhi jagya e pan Shezada Malik Saheb na kahya mujab amal thayo,hato. Te o pan Bohra o ne Islam bahar kadhwa mansubo kari rahya che. India na Sunni scholars ne Imamo nu manvu che ke Bohra o na awaa Islam virudh kamo Hindu Shiv Sainik-RSS ne Bajrang Dal ne have Jumma Masjid ne Islamic jagyao jevi ke Taj Mahal par pan Tri rango nahi pan Hindu bhagvo zando farkawwano amal karawwasi kaun roki sakse ne game gam Hindu-Muslim riots pan thase.
Vadhu ma janwa malyu che ke have dar roj Modi sahib na logo ne RSS na logo Bohra Jumato ne Kothar pase lakho nahi pan karoro ni mang kari rahya che ne India ma Musalmano ne harek halat ma paresan karwa Dawoodi Bohra o ne agal kari rahya che. Apne na to ghar na che na to ghaat na.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:27 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 am SHU CHOTE MOULA -MALIK SAHEB KHAFA CHE? DAWAT NE KHTRAMA MUKI RAHYA CHE?
Taja samachar mujab, Mecca Moazzam ma Haj na wakhat e Amirul Haj Shezada Malekul Ashter Saheb e Ali Qader Moula ni Raza wagar ne khaas kari Aqa Moula na Farman virudh je amalo kidha che te babt e Aqa Moula ghana Naraj che. Moula ni tabiyat nasad hoi, aa wakhate aawa gair jimmedari ne Dawat ne mushkeli ma muke teva amalo aawa samaye ne awi jagaye karwa Shezada saheb mate ghanuj kharab kehwaii. Malik Saheb aa shu kaam kidhu te mate Ghana karano che.
Malik Saheb Ghana wakhat si potane “Chota Moulana “ ne ‘Chota Ali Qader’ khaas kari Houston-America ma potana 2000-3000 sagirdosi kehravta hata. Malik Saheb Aqa Moula ni Raza wager bija Ghana nana mota Fatwa ne kaamo bi kari rahya che. Te o ne em khiyal hato ke Ali Qader Moula Mukasir e Dawat no khitab aapse. Pan tem na thata pote ghanaj naraj rehta hata. Haj par pan pote potani jatej Amiru- Haj thai padhari gaya hata.
Mecca Mozzam ma Malik Saheb na “Matami’ ne Imamati Namaz na kaamo si Dawoodi Bohra community duniya ma Saudi ane khaas kari Sunni Musalmano ni ankh ma aavi gai che. Chella samachar mujab Saudi na farman si Al-Azhar University ne bija Sunni Muslim scholars “Dawoodi Bohra’ ne ‘Qadiani’ na jem Bin-Islami Jahir kem na karwa te par ghana jaldi ijtema karwa vichari rahya che.
Satho sath India na Sunni Muslim Jamato pan Dawoodi Bohra si 15 mi August na din Ahmedabad ne Burhanpur na Roza Mubarak par Indian flag farkawwana sathe Bharat mata zindabad ne Vande Matram na nara lagavyasi Ghana khafa thaya che. Aa badhi jagya e pan Shezada Malik Saheb na kahya mujab amal thayo,hato. Te o pan Bohra o ne Islam bahar kadhwa mansubo kari rahya che. India na Sunni scholars ne Imamo nu manvu che ke Bohra o na awaa Islam virudh kamo Hindu Shiv Sainik-RSS ne Bajrang Dal ne have Jumma Masjid ne Islamic jagyao jevi ke Taj Mahal par pan Tri rango nahi pan Hindu bhagvo zando farkawwano amal karawwasi kaun roki sakse ne game gam Hindu-Muslim riots pan thase.
Vadhu ma janwa malyu che ke have dar roj Modi sahib na logo ne RSS na logo Bohra Jumato ne Kothar pase lakho nahi pan karoro ni mang kari rahya che ne India ma Musalmano ne harek halat ma paresan karwa Dawoodi Bohra o ne agal kari rahya che. Apne na to ghar na che na to ghaat na.

"Apne na to ghar na che na to ghaat na. "..blame it on chuster.😆😆😆. RSS ane bajrang dal phiraki ma che bohra manus ne dabochwa ne, pakistan mokalwane..aur gale lago modi ne..no wonder if ailing muffy is seen in new avtar wearing saffron saya kurta.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 am SHU CHOTE MOULA -MALIK SAHEB KHAFA CHE? DAWAT NE KHTRAMA MUKI RAHYA CHE?

Malik-ul-Ashtar is now the biggest problem for MS clan. He is 'sort of' revolting... Wants absolutely no one to control him and also wants the people to know he is under no one. He was apparently offered the Mazoon position but declined it. Kothar wanted to bring him back to India by doing this to keep him under check and under their nose but he 'politely declined'.... They (kothar) cannot mess with him either because if that conflict becomes open, the cracks will become very visible... It's going to be interesting how this pans out.. if he dies before MS, then its fine.. if he lives past him, getting him be second to a new Dai will be VERY difficult...

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:02 am

Wow, I don’t think you are someone in a higher position in dawat or near to shz Malik-ul Ashtar but what you have forwarded here is considered a crime under sharia.
Let me clear up some important things first, unlike KQ, Malik bhaisaheb has never failed to mention Aaliqadr Moula. He has never did anything against raza as far as i know and considering i am closer to him than any other person here probably I should be considered credible. Lets just say what happened kn Mecca was not told by Aaliqadr Moula but how do you know that?? Are you the mazoon or mukasir??
Whoever wrote this message originally is not really a true supporter of Aaliqadr Moula. For you to think what is going to happen after his wafat is very disturbing to me. Why don’t we leave that part for the future. And also what happened to being innocent before committing a crime?? Has Malik bhaisaheb ever told that he wanted to become mazoon or mukasir to you? A few years ago i was told in a sabaq that you can do dua to become mazzon or mulasir but can’t become dai irregardless of how much dua you do. Even if he mentioned to Aaliqadr Moula that he wants to become mukasir or mazoon its not a gunah he just wanted to do khidmat.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:12 am

For the whole siding with the hindu thing, Imam moiz also sided with the romans who help the Imam in high standards. At that time Romans were the enemy of other muslim rulers but its all about harmony and peace. Bohras mainly live in India and Pakistan, in India Moula has maintained friendship with leaders of both parties and the same thing can be said for pakistan.
I am not a supporter of Modi and a lot of people have told me that moula supports him so why don’t I but I have never heard Moula say he wants every mumin to support him, because according to me church and state should remain separate entities. Mixing them up either leads to riots or partition.
But I believe in the economic and socialist side of bjp government. I am happy that medical treatment is free for everyone in India, everyone is on a path to get a house in the next 5 years and that no child will be left uneducated. I don’t care what bjp does in matters of hindutva and all that because Moula has maintained a positive relationship with Modi which makes us Bohras immune to harm by hindu radicalists. If other Muslim communities do the same then we won’t have this problem at all, but that is something we can’t expect in the near future.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:33 pm

So what exactly happened on haj?

Looks like I missed that info here.

What did malik do?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Qadir
according to me church and state should remain separate entities. Mixing them up either leads to riots or partition
So why is your Moula telling your Abdes/Amtes how to live your life by dressing certain way, how to name your children and where they can work, why they can not marry without his raza and why they can not use any Catering services
So Qadir, did you look in the mirror before you posted this????

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:52 pm

BTW in Saudi Arabia, I have been told by a reliable source that Saudi authorities have taken notice of this Maatam and they have referred the issue to Council of Ulemas in Saudi ( a powerful Wahabi group of people) and get ready for some action after Hajj season is over.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:31 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:50 pm Qadir
according to me church and state should remain separate entities. Mixing them up either leads to riots or partition
So why is your Moula telling your Abdes/Amtes how to live your life by dressing certain way, how to name your children and where they can work, why they can not marry without his raza and why they can not use any Catering services
So Qadir, did you look in the mirror before you posted this????
Let’s see, dressing certain way is not enforced for men but wearing rida is part of islamic law for woman which is to be enforced.
Naming your children is a choice which people follow and if they want to keep a different name on their passport and other documents they are free to do so.
Where we work is also only not allowed if it goes against Sharia like working in loans or share investment department of banks, restaurants and other businesses which deal or serve alcohol and jobs which require women to give up rida.
Who said can’t marry without raza, yes marrying someone from other sect or religion is not allowed but there is no raza for marrying other bohra (of opposite gender ofcourse).
Using catering services of other bohras help profess their business which we should be proud of supporting and it does not relate to state in anyway.
How would me looking into the mirror help me anyway in posting?

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:48 am

So Mr. Qadir, if I remember correctly I have seen many women of our community including my mom wearing saree when I was young. Was there no Sharia law back then? Also do tell us how can Sharia law be ' enforced' in a republic? Are you talking about Pakistan, Saudi, iran, Yemen etc?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:13 am

" but wearing rida is part of islamic law for woman which is to be enforced."
Which Islamic Law? where did you get it?
"Naming your children is a choice which people follow and if they want to keep a different name on their passport and other documents they are free to do so."
Then why grown ups were forced to change their name at the time of Nikkaha, Kothari Goons will not give Raza unless name was changed
"Where we work is also only not allowed if it goes against Sharia like working in loans or share investment department of banks, restaurants and other businesses which deal or serve alcohol and jobs which require women to give up rida."
So any reason that Ambassador Hotel in Mumbai where Bars were serving Alcohol had ownership by your Kothari Masters-I suppose sharia did not apply there?
"yes marrying someone from other sect or religion is not allowed"
So where is the separation of State and CHURCH here which you defended?

but there is no raza for marrying other bohra (of opposite gender ofcourse).
Really- you donot need the RAZA? which Bohra sect do you belong to?
"Using catering services of other bohras help profess their business which we should be proud of supporting and it does not relate to state in anyway. "
And a great number of Caterers approved by Kothari Mafia are NON BOHRAS.
"How would me looking into the mirror help me anyway in posting?"
Unfortunately the mirror you are looking is very OPAQUE so you would not be able to see your realself

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:03 am

SBM wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:13 am " but wearing rida is part of islamic law for woman which is to be enforced."
Which Islamic Law? where did you get it?
"Naming your children is a choice which people follow and if they want to keep a different name on their passport and other documents they are free to do so."
Then why grown ups were forced to change their name at the time of Nikkaha, Kothari Goons will not give Raza unless name was changed
"Where we work is also only not allowed if it goes against Sharia like working in loans or share investment department of banks, restaurants and other businesses which deal or serve alcohol and jobs which require women to give up rida."
So any reason that Ambassador Hotel in Mumbai where Bars were serving Alcohol had ownership by your Kothari Masters-I suppose sharia did not apply there?
"yes marrying someone from other sect or religion is not allowed"
So where is the separation of State and CHURCH here which you defended?

but there is no raza for marrying other bohra (of opposite gender ofcourse).
Really- you donot need the RAZA? which Bohra sect do you belong to?
"Using catering services of other bohras help profess their business which we should be proud of supporting and it does not relate to state in anyway. "
And a great number of Caterers approved by Kothari Mafia are NON BOHRAS.
"How would me looking into the mirror help me anyway in posting?"
Unfortunately the mirror you are looking is very OPAQUE so you would not be able to see your realself
Did you not notice, he mentioned he is 'very close' to Malik ul Ashtar.. he breathes different air up there and has no idea what the common bohra folk have to go through...

If a person comes up and says I named my son Hussain but that name did not come from "Moula", it will not be a 'good enough' name... it is not a 'choice'... people are not deemed to be smart enough, knowledgeable enough or capable enough to name their own children...

I have sat in sermons where men are asked to go to work in "libas ul anwar"....

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 am

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:52 pm BTW in Saudi Arabia, I have been told by a reliable source that Saudi authorities have taken notice of this Maatam and they have referred the issue to Council of Ulemas in Saudi ( a powerful Wahabi group of people) and get ready for some action after Hajj season is over.
Dont you think that this is a old story and almost all wahabi councils already know about the matam stuff?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:52 am

Btw malik is a crazy guy. I will love to see him as next dai. That will be too much fun honestly.

He looks on weeds and drugs all the time. Not joking here. He is really high all the time.