Ashara 1441 - Colombo

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
disillusioned

Ashara 1441 - Colombo

Unread post by disillusioned » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:39 am

Colombo

momeenbhai

Re: Ashara Venue Announced

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:58 am

so he broke his bones in Sri Lanka yet wants to go back there.

any ways from long time I wanted to ask this, what is behind all his love for sri lanka all about?

I know he has brought a huge property and also built a luxury hotel there, but there must be some thing more to that.

anyone with more information should shed the light on it. so we can know what is actual picture behind the sri lanka love.

[DELETED]
surely he has got some serious business in Sri Lanka going on.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 pm

fwd as received

Colombo me VAAZ KA ELAAN un Logo k MUH PE TAMACHA HAI JO MOULA K BUNGLOW KI ROUTINE CHECKING K DORAN BAHUT FUDAK RAHE THE.....

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:06 pm

alivasan wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 pm fwd as received

Colombo me VAAZ KA ELAAN un Logo k MUH PE TAMACHA HAI JO MOULA K BUNGLOW KI ROUTINE CHECKING K DORAN BAHUT FUDAK RAHE THE.....
what does it means?

think

Unread post by think » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:23 pm

It is a money game. Probably the sri lankan govt. has joined hands with the kothar to allow all these cash salams and najwas to go un noticed and let the kothar take this questionable money of the black and white business men out of the country. with the experiences I have had dealing with the mullas and sheikhs of the kothar and their govermenium for half a century, I am convinced that this is no religion but one of those con games people play in the name of religion and stupid ignorant people are their targets and some are doing it to safeguard their sanctity among fools who will not think twice to attack their respect

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:00 am

He has this extreme sri lanka love from last 10 years or so.... there is a story behind it, may be not yet out in public.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:02 am

Btw Taher has been doing waez in same venue from last many years, what happened with the saying that " Imam choses the venue every year and then dai announced it in the last moment"

what happened to that bullshiit been told to bohras from many years by burhanuddin?

He lied?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:02 am Btw Taher has been doing waez in same venue from last many years, what happened with the saying that " Imam choses the venue every year and then dai announced it in the last moment"

what happened to that bullshiit been told to bohras from many years by burhanuddin?

He lied?
so did Taher Saifuddin..it all started from him.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:32 am

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:00 am He has this extreme sri lanka love from last 10 years or so.... there is a story behind it, may be not yet out in public.
There is a woman called Marita, who's the wife of some diwan there. One of my Lankan friends told me

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:46 am

juzer esmail wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:32 am
momeenbhai wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:00 am He has this extreme sri lanka love from last 10 years or so.... there is a story behind it, may be not yet out in public.
There is a woman called Marita, who's the wife of some diwan there. One of my Lankan friends told me
possibly, thanks

woman love can destroy kingdoms, yazeed was also behind some woman from syria.......seed of hate for Imam Hussain started from there.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 am

probably the bohra mumeneen should only believe in the dais upto the last dai 49th. And all after the 49th. have seriously misbehaved and looted the mumineens. shaitan has screwed them. We should stay away from them. History repeats itself. all the sons of Adam were not nabi's, allthe sons of nuh alhesalam were not nabis, if you recall one of them challenged Allah and drowned in the flood. Imam jafer us sadiq had two sons and a whole shia religion was split up. Dawood alhesalam hadmany sons and all were not nabis. these are just a few I remember off hand, but turn the pages of history and you will find that there were bad apples even among the allah loving families.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:58 am

I hear free flights being offered to Sri Lanka.......

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:59 am

By Hanuman

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:02 am

Hahahahaha

Raven se Milna hai to Hanuman se hi ride leni hogi

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:43 pm

think wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 am probably the bohra mumeneen should only believe in the dais upto the last dai 49th. And all after the 49th. have seriously misbehaved and looted the mumineens. shaitan has screwed them. We should stay away from them. History repeats itself. all the sons of Adam were not nabi's, allthe sons of nuh alhesalam were not nabis, if you recall one of them challenged Allah and drowned in the flood. Imam jafer us sadiq had two sons and a whole shia religion was split up. Dawood alhesalam hadmany sons and all were not nabis. these are just a few I remember off hand, but turn the pages of history and you will find that there were bad apples even among the allah loving families.
yes I agree with that, infact the whole plot of Imam chosing dai from the same family is bullshiit.

this family has nothing holy about them....there is no CHANCE Imam would would even consider these thugs for any post in his dawat.

Qutbuddin giving away his seat for his son was another blow this whole setup.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:47 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:02 am Hahahahaha

Raven se Milna hai to Hanuman se hi ride leni hogi
:D

Ravan/ Raven, they all apply....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:58 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:59 am ..
By Hanuman
:lol:

that was uproariously funny

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:52 am

By Hanuman
Dear Admin..what post is this..? just mentions " by Hanuman". please refrain from posting such silly posts.we talk and praise Ahlebait here no ram, ravan and hanuman. i guess there is another splinter group from bohras following hindu gods..

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:19 am

alivasan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:52 am
By Hanuman
Dear Admin..what post is this..? just mentions " by Hanuman". please refrain from posting such silly posts.we talk and praise Ahlebait here no ram, ravan and hanuman. i guess there is another splinter group from bohras following hindu gods..
I don’t know about splinter groups among Bohras but there is definitely one retarded member on this forum with no sense of humor, who loves to talk to himself and has 41 names..... and who is probably still looking for more information on that free flight....

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:34 pm

Last I hear there will be a gathering of some 20,000 people from all over the world. All hotels will be booked. some 3000 rooms in 100 hotels. 200 apartments booked. sri Lankan tourism expects the moharram tamasha to generate over $31 million. and this only in the hotel sector. the cash flow of najwas and salams and the rip of by the kothar committees i.e. goondaas is on top of this loot. and Allah only knows how many of the sri Lankan officials have been bribed to facilitate taking the cash money out of the country. does one see that such kind of tamasha has nothing to do with the mourning and bukka of the weeping days of moharram but a holiday vacation. The stupid spend the money and thinking moula karam that we get to see a new country and the kothar and its crooks reap the cash and are so so happy having fooled the mumineens one more time.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Since only mufaddal is changing muharram venues and not taher from last few years. We can safely say Imam is in contact with mufaddal only and taher is a deserted imposter.

8)

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:25 pm

think wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:34 pm Last I hear there will be a gathering of some 20,000 people from all over the world. All hotels will be booked. some 3000 rooms in 100 hotels. 200 apartments booked. sri Lankan tourism expects the moharram tamasha to generate over $31 million. and this only in the hotel sector. the cash flow of najwas and salams and the rip of by the kothar committees i.e. goondaas is on top of this loot. and Allah only knows how many of the sri Lankan officials have been bribed to facilitate taking the cash money out of the country. does one see that such kind of tamasha has nothing to do with the mourning and bukka of the weeping days of moharram but a holiday vacation. The stupid spend the money and thinking moula karam that we get to see a new country and the kothar and its crooks reap the cash and are so so happy having fooled the mumineens one more time.
Ashara venue was selected by MS with ilham of the Department of Tourism, Sri Lanka.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm

It's not only Burhanudin who lied but anyone before him who claimed they talked to a hidden imam as regularly as Bohra Diais do.
momeenbhai wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:02 am

He lied?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:05 pm

Nice religious tourism business plan .

Win win

Create topic worldwide
The minority 20,000 who already are fanatic of 1 million moderates can out do each other to get there, come back with stories
They feel good
Kothar makes tons of money
Their propaganda wheels keep turning for next years
The Colombo business men get richer. $20,000 profit in sales given back as najwa, lagat....aha who is now smart
Government of SL feel they are getting economic development...look other side when money is laundered

What does Islam or Al Husein AS get, nothing his name is used , chanted, shouted...not a cent and he does not need it.

No Sunni are converted to Shia
No non Muslim are converted to Islam
No Muslim feel safer from looting or harassment
No poor Bohra in rest of world get free medical , free education, employment

Interesting 21st century religion

think wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:34 pm Last I hear there will be a gathering of some 20,000 people from all over the world. All hotels will be booked. some 3000 rooms in 100 hotels. 200 apartments booked. sri Lankan tourism expects the moharram tamasha to generate over $31 million. and this only in the hotel sector. the cash flow of najwas and salams and the rip of by the kothar committees i.e. goondaas is on top of this loot. and Allah only knows how many of the sri Lankan officials have been bribed to facilitate taking the cash money out of the country. does one see that such kind of tamasha has nothing to do with the mourning and bukka of the weeping days of moharram but a holiday vacation. The stupid spend the money and thinking moula karam that we get to see a new country and the kothar and its crooks reap the cash and are so so happy having fooled the mumineens one more time.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:54 pm

Be the intellect that examines what it hears not the intellect that repeats what it hears.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 pm

mumineens bhaio and behno and young girls and boys. If you go to sri Lanka for the Ashura mela, then please be aware that in this terrorist country one in 4 girls have been gang raped and this is from British govt stati stics. So please watch your selves when you go on a shopping spree . Really and truly this country has nothing to offer that you cannot get in India or Pakistan or Bangladesh. Of course if there are some fools from the west that want to make this trip please do not drink any tap water or try to eat fruits. All third world deseases and more are spread in this country. Imam Hussain is not coming to save you because you make this stupid decision without using the brains that Allah has given you. Just a heads up for the fanatics and also rest assured your syedna will not be having the food that will be served to you. His and his gang will probably have all food and drink flown over from India.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:22 am

Bohra spring wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm It's not only Burhanudin who lied but anyone before him who claimed they talked to a hidden imam as regularly as Bohra Diais do.
momeenbhai wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:02 am

He lied?
Dai who lies?

does it already makes him no dai and not fit for taking our misaaq? and all old misaaq are null and void since dai is a LIAR?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:26 am

Crater Lake wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:25 pm
Ashara venue was selected by MS with ilham of the Department of Tourism, Sri Lanka.
fattu taher is not getting ilhaam? his subscription to Imam is over I guess, he needs to renue it.

Liars are getting caught now....

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:42 am

It all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ashara = Bohra Global Conference
https://economynext.com/Bohra_Global_Co ... 15583.html

"ECONOMYNEXT- The Bohra Global Conference 2019 will bring as many as 25,000 tourists to Sri Lanka from September 01 to 10, boosting post-Easter Sunday tourism, a minister said.

"As many as 25,000 Bohras will travel from over 40 countries," Tourism Development Minister John Amaratunga said.

"This will help re-establish Sri Lanka as a safe destination," he said.

"The endorsement we receive from the event being held here is crucial," he said.

Amaratunga said that Bohra Global Conference is the largest international event to be held in Sri Lanka, and will generate at least 50 million US dollars in foreign exchange.

It is also the largest event to be hosted in the capital Colombo in recent times, he said.

The free visa program which nationals from 48 countries are eligible for is being expanded to include all countries for the Bohra conference delegates, Amaratunga said.

The religious event will take place from September 01 to 10 at Sri Lanka's Bohra Headquarters in Bambalapitiya, but some delegates have already started arriving, he said.

Over 600,000 meals will be served at the event over the 10 days, Amaratunga said.

"Hotels in Colombo are fully booked for the duration of the event," he said.

"Around 3,000 hotel rooms are booked in formal sector," he said.

Most of the visitors are staying in informal sector hotels and apartments, the minister said.

"Some have booked in Negombo, Ratmalana and Mount Lavinia," he said.

Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau Managing Director Chamalie Maelge said that visitors have booked hotels on the coastal areas running from Negombo in Colombo's north to the city of Galle in Sri Lanka's south.

"They will commute, taking advantage of the highways," she said.

"The last time they held the conference, I was in Beruwala, and all the hotels in the area were fully booked," she said.

Around 12,000 Bohras had arrived when the conference was last held in Sri Lanka in 2007.

The event is being held in Sri Lanka for the fifth time."

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:28 pm

just a word of caution. This is a buddhist country and they hate muslims. No international conference or seminar ever can happen in this country, for the simple reason that there is always fighting going on between the two factions. that is Tamil and Sengalese.
A religious person will do what he is told no matter what is right, whereas a spiritual person will do what is right no matter what he is told.