Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am

even taher claims he has raza of Imam directly and he is true dai?

how do we know he is speaking truth? why would Imam chose his dai from same family again and again even when we know that they are corrupt like zionist, in fact worse than that.

:?: :?: :?:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:45 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:28 am The crazies of DMBS are out in full swing for Ohbat...first we were told that the horse of molana Husain was DMBS(Nauzo-billah)...now this guy says that molana Husain gave preference in his dua in the last sajada for DMBS along with 51st and 52nd dais..as if other duats are not that important.
Are the DMBS followers doing drugs or what? :shock:

DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
why you have to practice crying on sahadat ? STOP this Ohbat drama and fooling around. This hungry mongers just wants to pound on food. look at that wicked bairi how she gets up so fast..do you think any imam will even care for such thugs in their prayers.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:15 am

When is con men saitanuddin going to make his first public appearance. cant wait to see him back grabing loaded covers with both hands..oops i guess one hand now. Allah taught him good lesson one hand is enough for this conniving thug.This is instant karma, azab to nazil thase j.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 am

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am even taher claims he has raza of Imam directly and he is true dai?

how do we know he is speaking truth? why would Imam chose his dai from same family again and again even when we know that they are corrupt like zionist, in fact worse than that.

:?: :?: :?:
zionists are modi's friend. Think twice before you speak about zionists. hindutva ideology considers all arab nations as enemy and Israels as friend as enemy of arab enemy is friend for them.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:28 am The crazies of DMBS are out in full swing for Ohbat...first we were told that the horse of molana Husain was DMBS(Nauzo-billah)...now this guy says that molana Husain gave preference in his dua in the last sajada for DMBS along with 51st and 52nd dais..as if other duats are not that important.

Moizbhai Imam Hussain did special dua for the 51st Dai but then according to the testimony of Mufaddal Saifuddin in court, the 52nd dai flagrantly disregarded the 51st Dai's wishes regarding the appointment of the 53rd Dai. Because according to the testimony, it is not a big deal for one dai to disregard the instructions of his predecessor and act in defiance of them.....I think the Mufaddalies are a bit muddled.....

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Moizbhai Imam Hussain did special dua for the 51st Dai but then according to the testimony of Mufaddal Saifuddin in court, the 52nd dai flagrantly disregarded the 51st Dai's wishes regarding the appointment of the 53rd Dai. Because according to the testimony, it is not a big deal for one dai to disregard the instructions of his predecessor and act in defiance of them.....I think the Mufaddalies are a bit muddled.....
According to Mufaddal Saifuddin, the 51st Dai was important enough that Imam Hussain did dua for him ("khasatan") but not important enough that the 52nd Dai would comply with his wishes or obey his instructions.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:07 am

Today is gadir day and has great importance in history for shia and sunnis to embrace Imamat of Ali.

But najis burhanuddin and mufaddal crap have hijaked this day for their own propoganda.

May Allah subhanu curse them till eternity and keep breaking their bones in this world and hereafter Ameen.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm

hw are cities selected for ulterior motives and not on ilham of any imam etc although it is made to appear that way..illusion..

colombo ..Before Muffs visit Easter Sunday Attack ..after muffs grace the place attackers join IBG's illusion of peace..in garb of this does all haramkhori of cannabis, drugs, weapons, properties and money laundering.

Karachi..
Before Muffs visit gangsters properties questioned and confisticated multiple times. After muffs visit gangsters giveaway free hand to indulge in inexpensive buying and allow for use of underworld connections for threats..

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:39 pm

alivasan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm hw are cities selected for ulterior motives and not on ilham of any imam etc although it is made to appear that way..illusion..

colombo ..Before Muffs visit Easter Sunday Attack ..after muffs grace the place attackers join IBG's illusion of peace..in garb of this does all haramkhori of cannabis, drugs, weapons, properties and money laundering.

Karachi..
Before Muffs visit gangsters properties questioned and confisticated multiple times. After muffs visit gangsters giveaway free hand to indulge in inexpensive buying and allow for use of underworld connections for threats..
I usually don’t first see who is the author of a post but I can always tell when its you. Your language is so weird and the stuff you say is baseless. You are nothing but a jealous fool. I wouldn’t be surprised if I find out that you had something to do with those attacks.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:46 am

Qadir wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:39 pm
alivasan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm hw are cities selected for ulterior motives and not on ilham of any imam etc although it is made to appear that way..illusion..

Karachi..
I usually don’t first see who is the author of a post but I can always tell when its you. Your language is so weird and the stuff you say is baseless. You are nothing but a jealous fool. I wouldn’t be surprised if I find out that you had something to do with those attacks.
i dont know who you really are ..Qadir sucks ..you could be Ginger or one amongst many other fence sitters. surely can say from your pretence and offensive language you are biggest chutiya fence sitter always waiting and watching kind taking advantage of both sides who is always in hiding and not coming out openly and take one side. you never have courage to be on one side as you are like in between hijdas. hijdas are big problem in todays time you might know that. you are the one who see thru kothar staged all drama and still will be there for food and fun pretending to be practising abde and also come here to see what is there for you. you are such disgusting low life types who change sides, a fair weather friend.You are nothing more than just parasite clinging here and there without one belief. Religion is just belief you either believe or you do not. what have you achieved as abde life except eating and fucking that you judge others here you piece of shitty low life.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 am

Admin:
Language written by alivasan is very uncivilized and not worth being part of this forum.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:15 am

alivasan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:46 am

i dont know who you really are ..Qadir sucks ..you could be Ginger or one amongst many other fence sitters. surely can say from your pretence and offensive language you are biggest chutiya fence sitter always waiting and watching kind taking advantage of both sides who is always in hiding and not coming out openly and take one side. you never have courage to be on one side as you are like in between hijdas. hijdas are big problem in todays time you might know that. you are the one who see thru kothar staged all drama and still will be there for food and fun pretending to be practising abde and also come here to see what is there for you. you are such disgusting low life types who change sides, a fair weather friend.You are nothing more than just parasite clinging here and there without one belief. Religion is just belief you either believe or you do not. what have you achieved as abde life except eating and fucking that you judge others here you piece of shitty low life.
Empty vessels make more noise!!

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:19 pm

Qadir wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:15 am
alivasan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:46 am

Empty vessels make more noise!!
Same old proverb.. same old told 1000 times. You are simply incapable to judge me so trust me jamea ke chu***o ko gyan baat. they will atleast listen to you and can make you their thulla...i mean mullah.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Karachi..
hw do you say baseless - there are many posts on forum around SMS karachi visit and its aftermath.hoping you dont have poor memory deal was struck with underworld don 2 year back only in karachi in sept 2017.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm

and abt last year indore insightful coverage by lokswami news exposing crook people behind arrangements from haramkhors uttara to hw land was grabbed where present masjid is built..you think all are just to malign sms image..all documents are there with editor and we can send you if you want.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:56 pm

alivasan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm and abt last year indore insightful coverage by lokswami news exposing crook people behind arrangements from haramkhors uttara to hw land was grabbed where present masjid is built..you think all are just to malign sms image..all documents are there with editor and we can send you if you want.
Please!!! I would love to see those documents.

And let me guess, you were the one who started this same discussion two years ago (after Karachi) without any evidence. Maybe with your other account?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm

alivasan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm and abt last year indore insightful coverage by lokswami news exposing crook people behind arrangements from haramkhors uttara to hw land was grabbed where present masjid is built..you think all are just to malign sms image..all documents are there with editor and we can send you if you want.
What do you mean by “we”?
Do you have personality disorder or what? That could explain having multiple accounts.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 am

@Admin

I though Alivasan was banned for a couple of weeks!

How is he still here, using extremely abusive and vile language and posting rubbish?

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:22 am

Fight between Security guards controlled by Abdul qadir BS and Burhani guards controlled by QaidJohar BS....that too when DMBS was in car outside rozat tahera..
Seems like undercurrent of power play
Attachments
VID-20190824-WA0042.mp4
(28.77 MiB) Downloaded 430 times

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:24 am

Two other videos of the skirmish...this happened just before Colombo was announced
Attachments
VID-20190824-WA0037.mp4
(6.96 MiB) Downloaded 384 times
VID-20190824-WA0033.mp4
(13.48 MiB) Downloaded 311 times

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:49 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:22 am Fight between Security guards controlled by Abdul qadir BS and Burhani guards controlled by QaidJohar BS....that too when DMBS was in car outside rozat tahera..
Seems like undercurrent of power play
Let me tell you something, this drama will only end when there will be internal fight among these monkeys.

their castle is too strong for any outsider to destroy it. it will burn down from within only.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:06 am

I thought after Ejamaat card the bullshiit and grading system of Yellow Green and Red has been ended, but I was wrong.

that shiit of grading people as per how much they pay to muffy is still operational. :lol:

most of his bayaan which preaches equality and justice within momeenin and the claim that all moneen are his brothers is bullshiit.

action and words are 100% contradictory.
Attachments
2019-09-04_12-37_My.jpg

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:10 am

Thankyou to Burhanuddin, Qutbuddin for profiling people and bringing this kind of VARNA system in Islam. :roll:

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:13 am

I am asking this with all sincerity.

Mufaddal saifuddin does not understand simple English? He doesnt speaks English at all?

Look how he needs help to simple convo.

https://youtu.be/1CG7wtKklwE

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:30 am

Nothing wrong in not knowing English. But I think shehzada of this stature should know English? He must have travelled whole world so far.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:59 pm

I think one of the solution is that the government should step in to protect the values of bohra tradition and values from corrupt mullas and jamaat committee members . whether it be India, Pakistan , Africa and even some of the western countries like U.S.A. Canada, Austrailia and specially England. Here in U.S.A. one phone call can start an investigation into the corruptness and high handedness of jamaat members.
It is ones right to know how and where local jamaat are spending all the collections . If a bohri questions the committee member then he is easily overpowered by the gang of committee members but investigation by the Government authorities can make our religious values more sacred than what it is today where money is the name of the game.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:37 am

Here in U.S.A. one phone call can start an investigation into the corruptness and high handedness of jamaat members.
It is an ongoing investigation but takes time, sometimes it takes 5-10 years before charges are filed.
Ever wonder why Qaid Chor and Idress have not visited USA for a while and why SMB is avoiding extensive USA Qadamboosi tour

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:29 pm

yes. thank you. But this should even be at the lower county level where results are relatively quicker. Allah only knows how these no good lying and corrupt people become committee members. Some of them specially in atlanta jamaat are good for nothing fools that cannot even hold a job or have meagre jobs and suddenly they are seen ordering young and specially old folks around at urus and other majlises. They are very secretive and that means they have a mean bone and are hiding things from the mumineens from whom they keep begging for money on every chance they get. Thanks to one of such nincoop member who spent thousands of mumineens dollars in his ego to build a mosque not knowing diddly squat about construction. Regardless of the vast damages he caused to the community he is still in the committee and has front seating . is there an end to this kind of dictatorial rule where a few conniving and self praising gang of thieves rule many to safeguard their own selfish interests.
This is going on in all jamaats and mumineens should lodge a complain with the local area government. do not know how it will work in the under developed countries but western countries do have a democratic representation and complaints do have results.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:34 pm

These crooks nicknamed so called khidmat guzars are getting fat occupying first row seating, eating in the bhaisahebs or amils thaal with the chicest of food and bossing over mumineens to do their dirty work for them. all they do is collect money and boss around. One should look how they are bossed around in real life when they go on their jobs. their state is pitiful at the least but yet when they come on their turf in the jamaat they act like they own the jamaat. There has to be an end to such dictatorial rule and if one has offrerd himself to be khidmat guzar then be so. do not boss people around and for gods sake there is no reserved seating that you should always occupy the first row in namaaz. you as a khidmat guzar should see to it tha tall mumineens are seated and then find a place for yourself. Why should you have reserve seating in the first row and why should your food grabbing place be reserved in the bhaisahebs thaal?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:23 am

SBM wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:37 am
and why SMB (???) is avoiding extensive USA Qadamboosi tour