Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Humsafar

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:07 am

Here are a few links:

Reformists and their religious beliefs

Code of conduct for the Dai

The issues in the Bohra reform movement

Reform and social change among Bohras - Part 1

Reform and social change among Bohras - Part 2

The Bohras: Religion and spirituality

And many more here:
Bohras and reform

And also search this forum, there are many discussions on this topic. You have to make an effort to educate yourself. Please do not expect to be spoon-fed.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Nappy wearing kid sitting with paghdi in front seat with no qualification but just because he is son of THUG.

buzurg sitting in corner just because he has no God father who is royal.

Damn to such people who call themself representatives of Islam.
Attachments
2019-08-30_22-35_Fatemi Dawat.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:35 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 am
zinger wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:35 am

TFY, compared to the other Abde's on this board, yes, Qadir is definitely the more civilised of the lot, so i stand by what i said

yes, i agree his comment on taking the dead body to Dubai was uncalled for and not very civilised, but then again, far far worse things have been said about Burhanuddin Maula on this site here

Look at your own choice of word here too. not exactly the epitome of civilised behaviour is it???
The difference is that my comments are rooted in fact. When you consider that MS followers have been seen seen licking spoons like monkeys, breaking up toilets and dictating what others can eat, my comment was not off the mark. Qadir’s were not rooted in any fact and stemmed from ignorance.

And there is a difference between things said about Burhanuddin Moula and SKQ. Burhanuddin Moula had a million adoring followers (myself included) and few detractors. No matter what we say, those handful will continue with their hate. We are a very tiny, much maligned community with a Moula who has been viciously hated on by a million people who have been provoked by false propaganda and hate filled speeches and laanats in MASJIDS by people who took his name in misaq for fifty years. Burhanuddin Moula took SKQ’s name with great love and kindness. Please do not speak to me about Burhanuddin Moula if you can stand here and defend someone speaking of digging up his Mazoon (And Mansoos!) from his grave.

Sister. You really need to read my post properly.

Here

"yes, i agree his comment on taking the dead body to Dubai was uncalled for and not very civilised"

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:56 am

Humsafar wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:23 am
think_for_yourself wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:11 am He may not be directly responsible for the atrocities, but he was part of the regime. He was the Mazun who could have used his rutba and position to make amends, make things better for the quam. But he never did anything. He is guilty of silence and inaction.
just curious to know--how could he have his rutba and position to make amend?
practically what i know is all these 2nd and 3rd and after that all--positions are just ceremonial without any real value.
if u mean he should have spoken out atleast--that means going against the dai--and the moment he does that, he ceases to be mazun.
so both ways NO USE

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 am

zinger wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:35 am
think_for_yourself wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 am

The difference is that my comments are rooted in fact. When you consider that MS followers have been seen seen licking spoons like monkeys, breaking up toilets and dictating what others can eat, my comment was not off the mark. Qadir’s were not rooted in any fact and stemmed from ignorance.

And there is a difference between things said about Burhanuddin Moula and SKQ. Burhanuddin Moula had a million adoring followers (myself included) and few detractors. No matter what we say, those handful will continue with their hate. We are a very tiny, much maligned community with a Moula who has been viciously hated on by a million people who have been provoked by false propaganda and hate filled speeches and laanats in MASJIDS by people who took his name in misaq for fifty years. Burhanuddin Moula took SKQ’s name with great love and kindness. Please do not speak to me about Burhanuddin Moula if you can stand here and defend someone speaking of digging up his Mazoon (And Mansoos!) from his grave.

Sister. You really need to read my post properly.

Here

"yes, i agree his comment on taking the dead body to Dubai was uncalled for and not very civilised"
uh huh... buuuut he is otherwise civilized and why did you not bother to speak up when someone said something about Burhanuddin Moula.... that was your implication. This is the refrain of Adam and his gang. Give me a break!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:05 am

As expected Taher appoints his own brothers as Mazoon and Mukasir.....so these vultures will keep feasting in the name of Islam and run their own little world of dawat.....SHAME SHAME SHAME

"
Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS appoints Syedi Mazoon Saheb Abdeali bhaisaheb Saifuddin Saheb Ataal Allahu Baqaa'ahu (AAB) to the rutba of izn and Syedi Mukasir Saheb Husain bhaisaheb Burhanuddin Saheb Ataal Allahu Baqaa'ahu (AAB) to the rutba of kasr during Ashara Mubaraka waaz majlis on 2nd Moharram 1441H. "

there is no difference in muffy or taher both are running their little mafia world.

they dont want to let go the power from their own family, there is no involvement of Imam in dawat as they claim.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:38 am

These bas$#@ distribute dawat positions like e loko naa baap ni dawat che. Naa ke Imaam ni.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 am

Dumb idiot followers will never question about it. 😏

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:21 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:05 am As expected Taher appoints his own brothers as Mazoon and Mukasir.....so these vultures will keep feasting in the name of Islam and run their own little world of dawat.....SHAME SHAME SHAME

"
Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS appoints Syedi Mazoon Saheb Abdeali bhaisaheb Saifuddin Saheb Ataal Allahu Baqaa'ahu (AAB) to the rutba of izn and Syedi Mukasir Saheb Husain bhaisaheb Burhanuddin Saheb Ataal Allahu Baqaa'ahu (AAB) to the rutba of kasr during Ashara Mubaraka waaz majlis on 2nd Moharram 1441H. "

there is no difference in muffy or taher both are running their little mafia world.

they dont want to let go the power from their own family, there is no involvement of Imam in dawat as they claim.
You assume there were hundreds of others qualified or competing for the position...... :roll:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:39 pm

What qualifications

The only qualification these 2 STF SMS stooges require are birth certificate, name in fathers or grandfathers will and no chance of being challenged in a court on inheritance law.
UnhappyBohra wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:21 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:05 am As expected Taher appoints his own brothers as Mazoon and Mukasir.....so these vultures will keep feasting in the name of Islam and run their own little world of dawat.....SHAME SHAME SHAME

"

You assume there were hundreds of others qualified or competing for the position...... :roll:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:22 am

Haha please don't talk about qualifications. Don't open the pandora box....

Hahahahahaha

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:48 am

Now you guys are being unreasonable! If you had a flourishing family business would you ever make a random outsider a partner in your business? Of course not! So why do you expect these people to be different?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 am

they can run their ****** business as they want, but they should not take PAAK NAME OF IMAAM in this.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 am they can run their ****** business as they want, but they should not take PAAK NAME OF IMAAM in this.
My friend don't be naive, the Imam is their trade secret! Without him the business will close!

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Humsafar wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 am they can run their ****** business as they want, but they should not take PAAK NAME OF IMAAM in this.
My friend don't be naive, the Imam is their trade secret! Without him the business will close!
Brother Humsafar,

Hats off to your sense of humour. :)

yfm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by yfm » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:12 am

Muffadal says stop working for 10 days and come to waaz. yet if we stop working we will not have the money to pay his dues.

Muffadal makes money during these waaz from his salaams. He uses that money to increase his wealth and then use that wealth to invite all these presidents who only want the bohra votes. Why can he not use that money to provide aid to the bohren and show that as an example.

Finally, they teach during the first 10 days of Muharram. Why can they not teach during the whole year.

Did our beloved Imam Hussein give up his life only for us to remember him during the first 10 days of Muharram and weap fake tears for the last three days of the 10 days and then go along not contributing to our souls by living honest and kind lives for the rest of the year.

These mowlas have screwed up all these Holy Days!

May Imam Hussein in his generosity give them wisdom. But if Abu baker, Omar and Osman show us what greed for power do, then these Mowlas should be ashamed of themselves.

All they create are chamchas and chamchas and chamchas, all the gullible like myself.When

I am ashamed of myself also because I do not have the strength to voice my grievances openly and have to have fake a identity.

When I am in the grave, will I be dead or under the supervision of some Mowla?

What about Muffadal. Is he going to be in the grave or in the heavens?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:43 pm

In these days of Ashura, let us remember, our prophet (SAW) did not force Islam on the believers be they Jews, Christians or those who believed in Allah. Also in the Koran,there is a verse that says no compulsion in religion. It is up to you to accept Islam or not.

Yet our dais who have divided us, make us enemies to each other, even though we are Muslims and above all Shias. Why could not these dais allow us to choose any dais we prefer and keep us united as a result. The best and the most righteous dais would prevail and there would be no need to fight for who is the right successor. The successor would depend then on who is the right person for the job and not some inheritance right.

Today we are threatened to be excommunicated if we speak up, if we prefer Qutbi's or Dawoody or other sects. Where is the wisdom of our Prophet (SAW) in that there is no threat of not choosing Islam and the Christians and the Jews lived in peace with each other and Islam flourished.

Why can we Bohras not live in peace among our selves and not be slaughtered by ourselves as the enemies of Islam, enemies of righteousness
did to Imam Hussein.

We will be made to weep and do matam by these dais and yet we will be among those who will perpetrate persecution among ourselves without sighing an iota of remorse when the days of Ashura are over only because our fellow bohra brethren prefer the other camp, not an evil camp but a camp headed by a different dai than our choice.

What did we learn from these dais during the 10 days of Muharram? Nothing that made us better human beings I must say.

MohammedG

Unread post by MohammedG » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:26 pm

15 thousand views and rising - Syedna Fakhruddin's Ashara Waaz will soon have more views than the 20 thousand attendees in Colombo.

Every single one of those views will be someone who actually made a conscious choice to watch rather than being coerced to attend by the "iron fist" of SMS.

According to SMS, you can't work in one, but apparently you can be a call centre yourself! It was pitiful seeing photos of his "Mazoon" and "Mukasir" being reduced to this grunt work, next year maybe he will personally make and broadcast a few calls from the takht himself!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 pm

I got an email from ITS thanking me for attending waaz when the truth is that I have listened to FD broadcasts exclusively and I have not set foot in the local masjid and not scanned my card once!!! First they faked the nass now they are faking the waaz roll call!!
Some poor Jamea bloke must have his neck on the line for ensuring 100% attendance so he is calling out “Present” for all the absentees....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:45 pm

ajamali wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 pm I got an email from ITS thanking me for attending waaz when the truth is that I have listened to FD broadcasts exclusively and I have not set foot in the local masjid and not scanned my card once!!! First they faked the nass now they are faking the waaz roll call!!
Some poor Jamea bloke must have his neck on the line for ensuring 100% attendance so he is calling out “Present” for all the absentees....
Ditto. Received the ridiculous mail yesterday. I have not set foot in an MS waaz this year. Somebody is marking everyone present :|

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:07 pm

Brother YFM you need to get your thoughts straight. Are you saying that both the dais are bad? If so, why do you want to follow one over the other? It seems to me that you really prefer STF over the monkey MS but you are so terrorized by the MS mafia that you cannot even say that anonymously! I think you need to take a few days off and clear your head.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:43 am

If I clear my head I Will end up carrying the donkey .

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:21 am

ajamali wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 pm I got an email from ITS thanking me for attending waaz when the truth is that I have listened to FD broadcasts exclusively and I have not set foot in the local masjid and not scanned my card once!!! First they faked the nass now they are faking the waaz roll call!!
So hajamali is still holding E Jamaat card......Interesting. :lol:

Taher and muffy are a different side of same coin. so yeah follow which ever you like, end is hell for you. both are religious rascals and lying to their teeth on daily basis.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:24 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:45 pm
Ditto. Received the ridiculous mail yesterday. I have not set foot in an MS waaz this year. Somebody is marking everyone present :|
this must be in big cities I guess because in Europe and small jamats where people know each other with face are very keen to see every one present.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Brother YFM you seem to be a good sort but terribly traumatized and a little confused. Let me make it simple for you. The way a Dai helps you in your kabar is not by making an appearance to your corpse but by showing you the right path in This life, such that when your body rests in the kabar and your spirit appears before your maker, your maker is pleased with you. So it IS important which Dai you follow. If you follow the wrong one, you could end up in the chakkar of breaking and building toilets, licking spoons and manning a call center during Ashara. You will be talked down to, controlled with an iron fist and manipulated with a velvet glove. Or as you said, you may end up carrying a donkey instead of filling your life with actions that please the almighty.
Choose your path wisely.
If you had paid attention to STF’s and Aziz bhaisaheb’s waaz you would have found much material for introspection. Every year when I listened to Burhanuddin Moula’s waaz or now, the Fatemi Dawat waaz, I walk away with a great sense of pride in who we are, with instructions on how I can be better and with inspiration to improve myself. 2-3 hours in the evening, nine days a year is not a bad investment of your time for bringing about such positive change.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Business conditions are bad for both , if they were a supermarkets they would be weak.

Customer growth strategy

Births rates 5% birth rate only
Same demographics and language
Steal each other's clientele , no new customers joining ...spiral of death
Product brand same old same top secret ingredients, fake, harmful when exposed
Threats ...internet access to knowledge
Major competitors ...Shia and Sunni Dawaa movements

Here the issue

STF has everything to gain

Loss of 10,000 from SMS camp is 1% loss
Gain of 8,000 towards STF is like 50% growth comparatively.
Loss of 2000 to dawaah is drop in ocean for 2 billion Muslims . Major loss of opportunity for STF 10%, leakage for SMS

Year on year ...stock price of STF is what investors love.
It will keep growing its revenue will grow exponentially
SMS stock is a declining stock. No growth. Need a new CEO oops Diai

This stats has kothar panicking, their own leeches of zadas and talebans from jamia with dreams of entitlement are growing too in tough market. They must be thinking let's squeeze the few more harder eg 20k Colombo type and cruise on rest.

For STF small family they will enjoy next 2 or 3 generations with fallout from SMS . They need 10% of SMS followers to live same luxury lifestyle that is 100,000 to 200,000 followers .

They need access to 10% of SMS income generating assets eg tombs, masjids, property. That will be tough and in absence of that need to steal more passengers of the safina. The court may help split the assets like in divorce case

I am wondering when zadas will defect , especially when entitlement payments start becoming tight and the other supermarket offers better pay.

In 100 yrs don't know.
Humsafar wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 pm

midlifecrisis

Unread post by midlifecrisis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:37 am

Quite an analysis Bohra Spring. They should hire you!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:25 am

Bohra spring would you like to manage 1 million dollar funds of mine? trading STF futures?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:06 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:57 pm Brother YFM you seem to be a good sort but terribly traumatized and a little confused. Let me make it simple for you. The way a Dai helps you in your kabar is not by making an appearance to your corpse but by showing you the right path in This life, such that when your body rests in the kabar and your spirit appears before your maker, your maker is pleased with you. So it IS important which Dai you follow. If you follow the wrong one, you could end up in the chakkar of breaking and building toilets, licking spoons and manning a call center during Ashara. You will be talked down to, controlled with an iron fist and manipulated with a velvet glove. Or as you said, you may end up carrying a donkey instead of filling your life with actions that please the almighty.
Choose your path wisely.
If you had paid attention to STF’s and Aziz bhaisaheb’s waaz you would have found much material for introspection. Every year when I listened to Burhanuddin Moula’s waaz or now, the Fatemi Dawat waaz, I walk away with a great sense of pride in who we are, with instructions on how I can be better and with inspiration to improve myself. 2-3 hours in the evening, nine days a year is not a bad investment of your time for bringing about such positive change.
Brother OO53, in this sea of cynicism, your sincere words of calm and common sense are a welcome change. It is obvious that the ten days have brought about a positive change in you. I hope that some time soon you can sort your affairs and come out in the open and declare yourself an STF supporter.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:57 pm Brother YFM you seem to be a good sort but terribly traumatized and a little confused. Let me make it simple for you. The way a Dai helps you in your kabar is not by making an appearance to your corpse but by showing you the right path in This life, such that when your body rests in the kabar and your spirit appears before your maker, your maker is pleased with you. So it IS important which Dai you follow. If you follow the wrong one, you could end up in the chakkar of breaking and building toilets, licking spoons and manning a call center during Ashara. You will be talked down to, controlled with an iron fist and manipulated with a velvet glove. Or as you said, you may end up carrying a donkey instead of filling your life with actions that please the almighty.
Choose your path wisely.
Can we please cut out the soppy rhetoric? We were/are a people beholden to a self-serving ideology of a family which is now split, and fighting over family jewels. I'm not sure what pride you can find in that. Agreed, STF comes off as a decent chap compared to the dumbbell Muffy, but don't forget they are cut from the same cloth. If you really want instruction and inspiration to improve yourself there are many and vastly superior sources out there. Truth is Bohras don't follow one or the other Dai for inspiration or to live a good, ethical life. They just want to belong. The majority are in Muffy camp by default. He makes monkeys out of them but he also keeps them busy and entertained.