Can we arrange all these books in English

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Can we arrange all these books in English

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:16 am

In bohra world if you know all these below mentioned books you are considered alim and scholar, can we arrange all these books pls

Daimul Islam
Sharhul Akhbar
Asasut Taweel
Taweelud Daim
Waheeda
Aqeeda
Mabda Maad
Simtul Haqaiq
Mufida
Lubbul Maarif
Ziyaul Huloom
Jilaul Uqool
Ziyaaul basair
Anwaar Latifa

Qadir

Re: Can we arrange all these books in English

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:48 am

Hah, no one in your movement understands Arabic. And it was claimed that Mufaddal Moula is leading us to Aga khani ways.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:27 pm

Qadir wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:48 am Hah, no one in your movement understands Arabic. And it was claimed that Mufaddal Moula is leading us to Aga khani ways.
abe chu**** 99% bohras dont understand even the meaning of Bismillah. 4th grade jamiya students who are kicked out of jamiya also dont understand any thing in Arabic.

wth you talking about

also what movement are you talking about...gaando che ke su tu

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:57 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:27 pm
Qadir wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:48 am Hah, no one in your movement understands Arabic. And it was claimed that Mufaddal Moula is leading us to Aga khani ways.
abe chu**** 99% bohras dont understand even the meaning of Bismillah. 4th grade jamiya students who are kicked out of jamiya also dont understand any thing in Arabic.

wth you talking about

also what movement are you talking about...gaando che ke su tu
I agree 99% Bohras might not understand Arabic so thats why we get sabaq.

Now you'll curse me again saying that people giving sabaqs are liars and bend the facts but atleast it will preserve the original text. If i do learn Arabic which I can I will be able to dispute the explanations. Translating books has evidently lead to changing of meaning from original text.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Also, I am pretty sure that you got this list from ITS.
So, i request you again atleast start getting Daim sabaq from any janab, maybe your concerns about dawat might get answered.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:06 am

you cant be for real, I really suggest you to read Quraan before you post any more shiit.

Read it with translation and find out what Allah is wanting from muslims and momeenin from Islam.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:38 am

Why don’t you tell me specifically what should i know from Quran to support you?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:00 am

Qadir wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:38 am Why don’t you tell me specifically what should i know from Quran to support you?
I dont need your support, Read Quran for your own self and for your own knowledge. if you do that it will make you realize how mufadal saiffuddin is fake and playing for money in the name of ISLAM.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:32 am

Well i would suggest reciting Surah Maryam. It has an ayat which other muslims translate as Quran was made easy in Arabic but its Taweel by Imam Jafarus Sadiq is that the Quran was made best in Arabic. So, translating Quran to other languages will still have its literal meaning but lose its taweel. Hence, it loses its meaning.
When someone write a poetry in English they will try to use the words which will mean more than just the literal meaning of them. If you have studied literature, you would know.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:03 pm

Qadir wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:32 am Well i would suggest reciting Surah Maryam. It has an ayat which other muslims translate as Quran was made easy in Arabic but its Taweel by Imam Jafarus Sadiq is that the Quran was made best in Arabic. So, translating Quran to other languages will still have its literal meaning but lose its taweel. Hence, it loses its meaning.
When someone write a poetry in English they will try to use the words which will mean more than just the literal meaning of them. If you have studied literature, you would know.
This is all bull crap created by recent mullas, 100 years back every Muslim and bohra use to read Quran with meanings, in fact I was introduced to translations of Quran by an 88-year-old Bohra momeen who told me to always read Quran with understanding and how reading Quran with translation has changed his life.

Burhanuddin tried very hard to keep bohras ignorant about the Quran by bringing different stories just to keep people away from real meaning of Quran and to feed them his own version which suits his financial goals.

Voldemort

Unread post by Voldemort » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:58 am

-
Last edited by Voldemort on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 am

Voldemort wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:58 am Kitab like
Uyun al akhbar
Asas ut taweel
Majlis al moaiyadiya
Are the treasures of fatemi history. If anyone would even provide PDFs or links in any language it would be great. Thanks.
yes it will be interesting to find such books and read it.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Good luck

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:27 am

I agree 99% Bohras might not understand Arabic so thats why we get sabaq.
So Bhai Qadir\
Can you share with us uneducated people "what do you learn in Sabaq" and if you are learning something worthwhile, why you are not allowed to share that Ilm with the 99% of uneducated people in the community?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:47 am

Biggest fraud about them is that they claim haq on Jannat but want to keep every thing secret. if there was any truth about their claim it would be wajib on them to do dawat to all human beings.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:58 am

momeenbhai wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:47 am Biggest fraud about them is that they claim haq on Jannat but want to keep every thing secret. if there was any truth about their claim it would be wajib on them to do dawat to all human beings.
If SMS could not take on a High Court and win with all his mighty loyalists across the globe and teams of lawyers and influence, Abdes believe SMS can defend their actions during ultimate Judgement Day. The ayats are already manifesting and what more signs are DB waiting for.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:40 pm

DB are blind people, I am not against having a leader, but I am against the tall claims of these jokers.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:18 pm

I once asked a jamia ustaad if he would translate moula ali's duaa " nasrul Mahabbat" his reply was that he had so many students and so many people working under him and had no time.
F.Y.I. this guy was born in states to a bohri married to a white american girl in California , then moved into the religious circles and now is ustaad of jamia
Yes, in your list of books I would also like to see this duaa translated in either urdu or english. The duaa "ayatul kursi has a been translated by the late Rashid Turabi, in great detail , going into the depths of each and every sentence .