Imamat Namaz at Home

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qadir

Re: Imamat Namaz at Home

Unread post by Qadir » Mon May 04, 2020 12:20 am

I am sure I have said it before but after maybe 2-3 years, I want to say it again. Times are changing and the way dawat works is also changing. What was true once might be far from truth now. Change takes years to happen, not just overnight.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 04, 2020 12:56 am

Qadir you are a andh bhakt. You dont even know that raza is computer generated and it works on rotation basis.

My wife applied for raza for studies in Australia she was told no. She didnt give a flying fuck and went ahead because it was her dad idea to ask for raza.

Once she reached Ausi and started course her dad once again asked for raza. And woho this time the ans was YES.

LooooL

So dont destroy your dreams and career for a computer generated reciept. Use your brain and study what ever you like to study. As far as it is in line with Islamic values.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 04, 2020 5:37 am

So brother Qadir
After getting RAZA, and with your hard work, if you succeed, MOULA gets the credit and if you FAIL, does Moula takes blame for giving wrong RAZA like in your case MOULA-Ghayab Na Jankaar should have known that you may NOT pursue PT courses and should NOT have given the RAZA and pursued you to go for Ph D instead.
Also on Hajj, your original statement was you donot need RAZA for HAJJ and now you are restating that you only need RAZA if you used their facilities, Again you are wrong, you still need RAZA if you need to register your accomplishments in ITS Tracking system.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 04, 2020 6:31 am

Hahaha Qadir lives in a cave I guess.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri May 08, 2020 8:48 am

Qadir wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 pm Now to adress Rasulallah removing Awwal from qibla. You are correct that books twist facts over time but its a possibility that the internet sunni version is twisted and maybe, just maybe, dawat kitab version our books is accurate. This is from a point of view of a non-bohra.
From a bohra perspective, dawat kitabs are always accurate and other versions are all twisted and false.
Now you can choose to follow any ideology but I will tell you i always choose the latter

Sukran for your polite replies but what proof do you have to quote dawat Khitabs are accurate while others are twisted. Your loyalty to dawat makes you believe dawat books are accurate, i never heard non bohras mention it, else wouldn't they themselves become bohras if the khitabs are accurate. In short we are all DAWEEDAR'S in our own rights. " I am right and you are wrong " attitude.

i'll rest my arguments here since it's never ending debate.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri May 08, 2020 9:23 am

You must have heard in waez one cannot do Haj or Umrah without RAZA. Allah wouldn't accept it, you cannot even get married without raza.

awakenedsoul

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Mon May 18, 2020 11:04 pm

And now comes the price...

Baad Salaam e Jameel,
Aqa MaulaTUS has graciously bestowed Imamat Raza Mubarak to mumineen this Shehrullah. You are fortunate to be one of them. One cannot fathom the loftiness of this ne'mat jalilah; as you were destined to serve that MaulaTUS whose khidmat is rendered by angels as ibaadat. We are indeed indebted for our lifetime for shukr of this ne'mat.

Those leading Imamat have done neeyat to do Ziyafatus Shukr on Eid ul Fitr. It is likely possible to get this azeem Sharaf of Ziyafat, In Sha'Allah.

Najwatus Shukr on behalf of Mumineen bestowed with the Sharaf of Ziyafatus Shukr and a list of their names will be presented in Hazrat Aaliyah TUS on Eid ul Fitr day - In Sha'Allah.

May Allah grant our MaulaTUS a long and healthy life till the day of Qiyamah.

Registration for the same is LIVE on www.its52.com=>Shehrullah Home=>Ziyafatus Shukr.

Vasalaam,
Shukran

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 19, 2020 7:17 am

awakenedsoul wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:04 pm And now comes the price...

Baad Salaam e Jameel,
Aqa MaulaTUS has graciously bestowed Imamat Raza Mubarak to mumineen this Shehrullah. You are fortunate to be one of them. One cannot fathom the loftiness of this ne'mat jalilah; as you were destined to serve that MaulaTUS whose khidmat is rendered by angels as ibaadat. We are indeed indebted for our lifetime for shukr of this ne'mat.

Those leading Imamat have done neeyat to do Ziyafatus Shukr on Eid ul Fitr. It is likely possible to get this azeem Sharaf of Ziyafat, In Sha'Allah.

Najwatus Shukr on behalf of Mumineen bestowed with the Sharaf of Ziyafatus Shukr and a list of their names will be presented in Hazrat Aaliyah TUS on Eid ul Fitr day - In Sha'Allah.

Registration for the same is LIVE on www.its52.com=>Shehrullah Home=>Ziyafatus Shukr.

Vasalaam,
Shukran
Brilliant, so a man who has been in hiding for the last 2 months, the only sign we see of him being him sitting on a jhula on Lai Latul Qadr suddenly comes up asking for money.

waah bhai waah

sacchi, Mufaddal Maula toh Mufaddal Maula che :roll:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 am

^^^^^^
In Canada the price is CA$ 100, 210 or 390 dependent upon your status.

ZainabQV

Unread post by ZainabQV » Tue May 19, 2020 8:51 am

Syedna TUS has come up with the ultimate "pray now, pay later scam" - and the amounts are staggering.

Approximately 65,000 family heads have been given raza to lead imamat namaaz this year. If one does some simple math:

(i) 40% pay the higher najwa of Rs 21,000 (26,000 family heads)
(ii) 30% pay the medium najwa of Rs 11,000 and (19,500 family heads)
(iii) 30% pay the lower najwa of Rs 5,300 (19,500 family heads)

You end up at a grand total of Rs 863,850,000 (or in Bohra figures that is a mubarak najwa of US$11,535,353.52)

Very conservatively (far more than 40% will be pressured to pay the 'higher najwa') Syedna will earn a cool US$11.53 million for his lack of effort in Ramazan this year (yes, that's right US$11.53 million for hiding away out of sight in the lap of luxury for 2 months).

Charging for Farizat Namaaz - now that is a real innovation!

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Wed May 20, 2020 2:31 am

Amazing thing is even I was not aware of the Niyyat that I did for the ziyafat.
I came to know about it, through ITS Broadcast Notification.

ITS52.com is beyond AI, Big-Data & Behavioural analytics... No pun intended but I think ITS Gaib na Jaannaar.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed May 20, 2020 6:07 am

Now they are also selling fard namaaz
Just received forwarded msg via WhatsApp..
Islam ma NAMAZ ghanu ehem daim che, namaz ne barabar ada karnar mumin ni qadar khuda tala na nazdeek ghani baland che,
*ane koi ne namaz padhawa nu sharaf mili jai to pachi ehna darajaat ane ehni qadar ni balandi nu Su puchwu*

Ye itnu azeem ul qadr sharaf che k namaz padhawnar ne IMAM kehwai che
*Apni misal na adna adna gulamo ane gunaho na dariya ma duba hua bandao hargiz bhi ye sharaf na mustahiq nathi*
Lekin AALI QADAR MOLA TUS ni shaan ye che k ye raank ne pal bhar ma raja kari de che
Jaan ma to apan sagla ghana qusurwar che lekin *zahir ma bhi koi rutbo nathi na HADIYYAT ane na MAFSUHIYAT* to bhi Aqa mola tus ye ek karam ni nazar kari ne itna baland kari lida k *IMAMAT karawa na rutba ma baland thai Gaya*
Aa naimat ane ehna Zimn ma jitni naimato mili che ehna shukur ma haqiqatan khaal ni juti kari ne mola ne araz kariye to baal barabar bhi shukur ada na thai sake
Hawe shukur araz karwa no moke aayo to ehma bhi Aqa mola tus nu azeem ehsan che k ZIYAFAT KARWA nu sharaf enayat kare che k je *ZIYAFAT karwa na sabab zamana ni hazaro balao dur thai jai che ane rozi ma beshumar barakat thai che* (je misal JABIR na farzando zinda thaya itni mohti musibat dur thai ane, AQABA BIN WALEED ni nasal ma 18 duaat thaya itni azeem rozi mili gayi)
Aa shukur ma bhi aa shaan si mola nu ehsaan che
*To sazwar che k Apan sagla imamat karawnar sahebo ma si koi ek bhi Ziyafat na sharaf ne hasil karwa si mehrum na rahe*
Te si sagla sahebo ITS par register thai ane 5300, 11000 ya 21000 ma si je bhi raqam si shamil thawa ni niyyat kidi hoi ye raqam cheque ya cash aa sahebo ne pohonchawe
Husain bhai sabun: 8696674952
Ali Asgar bhai Siyahi: 7742534467

Khuda tala Sayedna AALI QADAR MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN AQA TUS ni umar shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo AMEEN

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 20, 2020 6:45 am

zinger wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:17 am
awakenedsoul wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:04 pm And now comes the price...

Baad Salaam e Jameel,

Vasalaam,
Shukran
Brilliant, so a man who has been in hiding for the last 2 months, the only sign we see of him being him sitting on a jhula on Lai Latul Qadr suddenly comes up asking for money.

waah bhai waah

sacchi, Mufaddal Maula toh Mufaddal Maula che :roll:
All, it has been brought to my attention that the jhula pic is an old one, from somewhere else, not Khandala.

if that is indeed the case, i take my word back

but, to the person who has brought this to my notice, i say please refute all the other messages that are on the board too, WRT the najwa and Ziafat and forced waajebaat

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed May 20, 2020 11:42 am

Qadir wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:16 am
SBM wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:27 pm
What are you talking, you can NOT do Umrah or HAJJ without the Raza, I donot know which Jamaat do you go to or who is your Aamil
Can you name your Child without RAZA or can you name your child of your choosing?
You also mentioned you can NOT start a new business without RAZA if I am not using DAWAT INSTITUTIONS and btw your example of someone becoming a doctor, it should be a laugh because SMS only gives Raza for doing commerce for boys and home science for girls.
I got raza to pursue a career in scientific research. I have friends who currently have raza for pursuing law, business administration, dental, medical, physical therapy (that too a girl).
People on this forum have demonized the idea of Raza but in reality it helps us more than you'd think.
Also you got the wrong idea from my post, you CAN start a business if you want to without raza. Raza is only required if you are going to use dawat institutions (which is required for Hajj). People who go to get raza from Moula regarding education are always reminded that after asking for raza it becomes mandatory to pursue what moula says, so if you're not going to do that then just don't ask.
Before making up my mind for research career, i wanted to pursue physical therapy. I was scared that i won't get raza because its hard to get raza for that but i asked and i got raza for doing it. But then i changed my mind and then again got raza for PhD and i got raza for that too which I am planning to do now. The system if Raza worked for me only in a good way because everytime i got raza i felt confident in pursuing the career of my choice.
Think about it raza is not a legally binding contract, if you don't like the answer you can always try to get raza again and I know people who got the answer that they preferred third or fourth time they applied for raza.
The way you use "raza" is the way Hindus use vedic astrology or gypsies use tarrot cards.. at least the later two have some sort of system behind the way they do their readings...

Now - you say it's not a legal binding contract.. but do you know what happens to people who ignore the raza and do what they want anyways? do you know how people are looked at when they don't get their new born's name from the jamaat? I made it pretty simple to a couple of my relatives when my time came.. they are welcome to get a name for the kid if they want, final raza is mine as to what the child is named... also, another funny thing is that a couple of other relatives of mine felt entitled to also approach the jamaat for my kid's name.. they got a completely different set as compared to the other person who went to get it.. now which one is correct? on what basis was it given?

On another note, if getting a 'raza' makes you feel bit more comfy..sure, by all means get it... but please do not go asking for raza for things Allah has ordained.. you do not need raza for umrah, hajj, qurbani etc... when Allah has asked you to do something, who the f**k is this person to tell you otherwise?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed May 20, 2020 8:55 pm

kseeker wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:42 am
Qadir wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:16 am

I got raza to pursue a career in scientific research. I have friends who currently have raza for pursuing law, business administration, dental, medical, physical therapy (that too a girl).
People on this forum have demonized the idea of Raza but in reality it helps us more than you'd think.
Also you got the wrong idea from my post, you CAN start a business if you want to without raza. Raza is only required if you are going to use dawat institutions (which is required for Hajj). People who go to get raza from Moula regarding education are always reminded that after asking for raza it becomes mandatory to pursue what moula says, so if you're not going to do that then just don't ask.
Before making up my mind for research career, i wanted to pursue physical therapy. I was scared that i won't get raza because its hard to get raza for that but i asked and i got raza for doing it. But then i changed my mind and then again got raza for PhD and i got raza for that too which I am planning to do now. The system if Raza worked for me only in a good way because everytime i got raza i felt confident in pursuing the career of my choice.
Think about it raza is not a legally binding contract, if you don't like the answer you can always try to get raza again and I know people who got the answer that they preferred third or fourth time they applied for raza.
The way you use "raza" is the way Hindus use vedic astrology or gypsies use tarrot cards.. at least the later two have some sort of system behind the way they do their readings...

Now - you say it's not a legal binding contract.. but do you know what happens to people who ignore the raza and do what they want anyways? do you know how people are looked at when they don't get their new born's name from the jamaat? I made it pretty simple to a couple of my relatives when my time came.. they are welcome to get a name for the kid if they want, final raza is mine as to what the child is named... also, another funny thing is that a couple of other relatives of mine felt entitled to also approach the jamaat for my kid's name.. they got a completely different set as compared to the other person who went to get it.. now which one is correct? on what basis was it given?

On another note, if getting a 'raza' makes you feel bit more comfy..sure, by all means get it... but please do not go asking for raza for things Allah has ordained.. you do not need raza for umrah, hajj, qurbani etc... when Allah has asked you to do something, who the f**k is this person to tell you otherwise?
You have lost the way of faith. You won't understand.
Getting raza is my own choice. If you don't want the name moula gives your child don't call him that. If you don't want to go for umrah or hajj through dawat don't do that.
No one is stopping you from going to mecca medina karbala najaf. Go to these places on your own.

From my past experience, if you go through dawat you do have to pay just like any other organization, but you don't have to worry about visa, safety, accomodation, transport or food. Hajj from USA costs $11000 for a person through dawat. You might find it more expensive or cheaper than other tours but its not farizat if you can't afford it. Simple.

I don't like people like you who take benefits of the system and then complain. Faiz na dal chaval jamva che pan paisa nai aapva. Waah.

awakenedsoul

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Wed May 20, 2020 11:36 pm

In my experience the raza system today is flawed and only works for the privileged few who are connected to high profile bhaisahebs who have 24/7 access to the Syedna. The rest get a generic default 'raza' from kothar. I have seen this with my own eyes. A huge sheaf of papers containing all the raza queries of the day is brought before MS during bethak who then simply puts his hand on it. After that the kothars on duty distribute them and answer them on their own.

A member of my family got a scholarship to study in Germany. He applied for raza through the local jamaat and received the answer that he should pursue the course in his own country. His hardcore abde parents forced him to follow these instructions. One of his friends got accepted to a university in Netherlands and got Raza to go. The difference: his family being rich gave a personal ziyafat to MS at their home where he directly did araz and got subsequent Raza.

Even on this thread we can see that a lot of people asked for Raza to pray imamat namaaz at their homes only to be slapped with a ziyafat niyat of 5300rs that they never agreed to. One may argue that this is optional but I have already received a call from my jamaat asking me why I have not yet submitted my niyat on ITS.
I can cite so many examples where the Raza process failed the common mumin.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed May 20, 2020 11:59 pm

Qadir wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:55 pm
kseeker wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:42 am

You have lost the way of faith. You won't understand.
Getting raza is my own choice. If you don't want the name moula gives your child don't call him that. If you don't want to go for umrah or hajj through dawat don't do that.
No one is stopping you from going to mecca medina karbala najaf. Go to these places on your own.

From my past experience, if you go through dawat you do have to pay just like any other organization, but you don't have to worry about visa, safety, accomodation, transport or food. Hajj from USA costs $11000 for a person through dawat. You might find it more expensive or cheaper than other tours but its not farizat if you can't afford it. Simple.

I don't like people like you who take benefits of the system and then complain. Faiz na dal chaval jamva che pan paisa nai aapva. Waah.
Firstly,I do not take benefits of the system..Secondly, when you are paying for a benefit (which everyone has to), you have a right to complain...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 am

Hajj from USA costs $11000 for a person through dawat.
That is RIP OFF..
Even private Hajj staying steps away from Harum Shariff cost about $ 7000.00 from USA. and does not have to do Majlis or NAJWAS (another savings of close to 1000.00)

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu May 21, 2020 6:56 am

SBM wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 am
Hajj from USA costs $11000 for a person through dawat.
That is RIP OFF..
Even private Hajj staying steps away from Harum Shariff cost about $ 7000.00 from USA. and does not have to do Majlis or NAJWAS (another savings of close to 1000.00)
There's very less spots available for hajj which is why the cost is more.
If you think its too much then you can choose to go with those tours and enjoy!! Once again if you can't afford it you don't need to go to Hajj.
Umrah costs significantly less if you want to visit Haram and Madinah which a lot of people do instead.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:31 am

Qadir wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:56 am
SBM wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 am
That is RIP OFF..
If you think its too much then you can choose to go with those tours and enjoy!! Once again if you can't afford it you don't need to go to Hajj.
Umrah costs significantly less if you want to visit Haram and Madinah which a lot of people do instead.
You idiot! I can buy a Mercedes for 4000 less at the dealer next door and you are suggesting that if I want to spend 4000 less, I buy a Honda...
I agree with SBM dawat tours are rip off. For Much Less you can stay right outside haram shareef and pay a lot less with some private tours.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu May 21, 2020 7:37 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:31 am
You idiot! I can buy a Mercedes for 4000 less at the dealer next door and you are suggesting that if I want to spend 4000 less, I buy a Honda...
I agree with SBM dawat tours are rip off. For Much Less you can stay right outside haram shareef and pay a lot less with some private tours.
So you can also go with the private tours. We idiot mumineen are happy paying more and going for hajj and umrah and other ziarat places and that is our choice.
We believe that's best for us and best thing is non-mumineen even if they want to cannot join, so good for us and them, i guess.
On a different note, I will buy a Honda any day over a Mercedes, just saying. I just love Honda

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 am

Qadir wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:37 am

So you can also go with the private tours. We idiot mumineen are happy paying more and going for hajj and umrah and other ziarat places and that is our choice.
We believe that's best for us and best thing is non-mumineen even if they want to cannot join, so good for us and them, i guess.
On a different note, I will buy a Honda any day over a Mercedes, just saying. I just love Honda
there's nothing wrong with buying a Honda - as long as you are not paying for it as much as you would for a Mercedes.. then yes, you truly are amongst the 'we idiot mumineen' you are talking about..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 21, 2020 9:45 am

We idiot mumineen are happy paying more
:lol: :lol: :D :P
Honesty is best policy-stupidity has no cure

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 am

Got this message on Whatsapp. :-)

It is my pleasure to present you all a voice note from Amil Saheb Sheikh Husain Bhai Zoaib, of [May The Shehzadas of Saifee Mahal be pleased with him(MTSOSMBPWH)] Hakimi Masjid, Haideri, Karachi.
This fine gentleman did not bother to send a single voice note of Salaam, Mubarakbadi, or the patented Dawoodi Bohra’s “Iltemas al Dua” message to any community members during the whole month of Ramadan al Moazzam, but, It seems he has got a call from his Lords from the Ruhani Mahal of Malabar Hills, Mumbai(Saifee Mahal) and they have given him a nice dose of verbal assault and must have threatened and assaulted him to better do what he is sent for…. (No no no, I am not talking about Namaz Tawalli, Majlis Sadarat, Asbaaq, Social-Welfare or other spiritually beneficial things) I;e I;e I;e…..Extortion aka vasuli by the means of blackmail, manipulation, social and emotional harassment, threats…etc etc… Hence, the poor guy has been forced to do the complete opposite of all the lofty ideal he was taught throughout his academic life at Jamea Saifiyah, and serve as a shameless henchman, who in the garb of religious obligations is subtly threatening everyone to pay up the Badri Mahal PVT LTD Co. through various means like Qardan Hasana, Silat al Imam, Najwa al Shukr, all of which is mixed up and remitted as one big amount in the bank account of Badri Mahal PVT LTD Co.
I urge all the mumineens to do their best and donate as much as you can to save the poor Amil from getting abused from his Lords. This way you will contribute to save a fellow mumin from the azaab of Qasr e Aali currently stranded in awful Mega Hill Top Palace of Khandala.
You see they are already in a foul mood due to loss of business due to Covid-19, last thing they need is good for nothing Henchman(Amil) who is not even capable of executing simple mass extortion.
Dear Shehzadas, we pledge to pay you
1. Silat al Imam(as)
2. Najwa al Shukr
3. Qardan Hasana
4. Hadiya Saadat Kiram
5. Hadiya Abde Saadaat Kiram
And anything else that you ask for, but please we request you to stop torturing our Dear Amil Saheb Sheikh Husain Bhai Zoaib for money. We know unlike you he is truly a man of integrity, who hates doing this as much as we do… Please forgive him and do not cancel our guaranteed plot in Jannat.
Amil Haider, Mohammedi Mohalla Karachi Extortion VN.ogg
(452.26 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 22, 2020 6:07 am

OO53, calm down. no need to get abusive. :roll:

Qadir, if nothing else, has always been absolutely decent and humble in his responses. he has never raised his voice or ridiculed anyone. the least you can do is extend the same courtesy to him

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:40 am

zinger wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:07 am

Qadir, if nothing else, has always been absolutely decent and humble in his responses. he has never raised his voice or ridiculed anyone. the least you can do is extend the same courtesy to him
Haha come on Zinger. The guy was saying if 11K is too much for you to do hajj you can do umrah for 7K....When someone already said you do hajj for 7K with better facilities. You gotta call out stupidity when you see it... Otherwise you can end up with MS as a “Dai” and Trump as a president.

Plus he agreed he is among the idiots. So your chagrin is somewhat misplaced 😀

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat May 23, 2020 2:39 am

I just wanna say that the live relay of Aaliqadr Moula is not just for people who paid ziafat money but for everyone. Its another proof that the ziafat sharaf was not a way to extort money but to give mumineen a chance to get the azeem sharaf

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:43 am

Qadir wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:39 am I just wanna say that the live relay of Aaliqadr Moula is not just for people who paid ziafat money but for everyone. Its another proof that the ziafat sharaf was not a way to extort money but to give mumineen a chance to get the azeem sharaf
It’s called a Buy One Get One free scheme......

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 26, 2020 3:09 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:40 am
zinger wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:07 am

Haha come on Zinger. The guy was saying if 11K is too much for you to do hajj you can do umrah for 7K....When someone already said you do hajj for 7K with better facilities. You gotta call out stupidity when you see it... Otherwise you can end up with MS as a “Dai” and Trump as a president.

OO53, i tried to point out the wrongness of abusing a fellow mumineen in Ramzan, during a Roza.

if you still didnt get it, too bad. Continue.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:55 am

zinger wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:09 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:40 am

OO53, i tried to point out the wrongness of abusing a fellow mumineen in Ramzan, during a Roza.

if you still didnt get it, too bad. Continue.
Why? Did his stupidity take a break during Shehre Ramadan? Remember he “despises” his Mufaddali brothers of a certain kind.....