Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:45 am

From my inner circle, i found most of the builders are muminen bhai's (mostly shaikhs and miyasaabs converted) who have started shady construction companies and in cahoots with Kothar they are siphoning of the blank money they acquire from muminnen in form of cash. Its a very old trick in Indian system to convert all black money to white. All those 100's and 1000's of constructions projects you can imagine how much of cash changing hands. Direct from people who have received cash payment in black they mentioned the notes were half eaten by rats and they found rat droppings in the cash bags. some bundles of notes have missing amounts and ripped of currency notes. Many bhendi bazar residents who have forfeited their flats for cash some portion they receive in white and major in black. There goes your Hubbul watan fairy tales.

Mind you, we are not talking few thousands or lakhs but in billions of Rupees beyond our imagination. just to add live picture to your imagination watch this video and do your maths. Religion in sub continent is BIG business that includes Dawoodi Bohra cult. All those mazaar, Darga's, Ashara majalis, Qadambosi, etc etc are funds collection mode, nothing spiritual, nothing to do with Islam or Khidmat of Bohras or Allah / Al ul bait its all about power and for power you need MONEY and LOTS OF IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxTx8T22d7s

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:47 am

Yes agreed with your post....not sure why abde amte cant see this obvious day light facts.. they still live in dream.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:45 am

Salaam e Jameel,
Imamuz Zamaan AS's Dai, the source of all bounties and blessings, al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has showered mumineen with ne'mat after ne'mat. His Zaat Mubarak is haqiqi Eid for us. Masarrat of Eid days get multiplied with his pious presence amidst us. May Allah grant him a long life till the day of Qiyamah.

This historic photo is for YOU to be graced with the barakat of Deedar of Huzurala TUS in these auspicious days of Eid al-Adha

Downloading, forwarding or sharing on any social media is strictly prohibited - Bil Farmaan.
Wassalaam
Attachments
2020-08-01_11-15_Mumin Home Page.jpg

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:03 am

Downloading, forwarding or sharing on any social media is strictly prohibited - Bil Farmaan.
Wassalaam

Man who is shiit scared of sharing his pic to the world calls himself daiAllah which means who calls humans to the deen of Allah.

how can he do dawat to the people when cant even share his own pic to the people.

food for thoughts

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:33 pm

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:03 am Downloading, forwarding or sharing on any social media is strictly prohibited - Bil Farmaan.
Wassalaam

Man who is shiit scared of sharing his pic to the world calls himself daiAllah which means who calls humans to the deen of Allah.

how can he do dawat to the people when cant even share his own pic to the people.

food for thoughts
He would be less afraid of sharing his picture if he did not look so much like a rat.....Seriously, look at the picture above and you will see what I mean :roll:

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:00 pm

ajamali wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:33 pm
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:03 am Downloading, forwarding or sharing on any social media is strictly prohibited - Bil Farmaan.
Wassalaam

food for thoughts
He would be less afraid of sharing his picture if he did not look so much like a rat.....Seriously, look at the picture above and you will see what I mean :roll:
Read what you've written and tell me again if they were wrong to ask people to avoid sharing the picture on social media (like here). If you wanna see it you already have an ITS id if I'm not wrong or just go to misbah instagram page, its public so you won't have to follow to view the picture

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:38 am

yeah he really does looks like a rat I just noticed

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 am

Latest one from email
Attachments
HAwaij_Elaan_SO31.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:24 am

Qadir Bhai
Ghayab Naa Jankar should have known who are behind this RACKET and hand them to proper authorities instead of publicizing that their system is broken.(unless they are related to Ghayab Naa Jankar)
HOW CAN ONE BE NOW SURE IF ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION REGISTERED THRU ITS IS NOT COMPROMISED

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 am

Qadir gets his cuts from all scams otherwise there is no reason some sensible person would support and defend kothar.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:55 am

Qadir wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Read what you've written and tell me again if they were wrong to ask people to avoid sharing the picture on social media (like here). If you wanna see it you already have an ITS id if I'm not wrong or just go to misbah instagram page, its public so you won't have to follow to view the picture
Qadir, so your "Daiullah" - chosen by God himself apparently, is afraid of someone pointing out that he looks like a rat? Surely you and your kind have said worse things about others?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:00 am

Qadir and his kind cannot take as good as they give.

They have even admitted to hating a certain kind of Muffy follower, so their hateful vitriol towards non-muffy followers is without restraint.

Qadir - the biggest problem your "dai" has is not that he looks like a rat but that he is a money hungry liar and has led hundreds of thousands of Bohras astray....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:05 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 am Latest one from email
To paraphrase...Don't let anyone else scam you, leave all the scamming to us :lol:

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:18 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:05 am
Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 am Latest one from email
To paraphrase...Don't let anyone else scam you, leave all the scamming to us :lol:
yeah they have sole rights for it :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 am

Wassalaam

food for thoughts
Buddy, this is a really, REALLY cheap post.
you can diss someone for thier policies or their performance but to badmouth them on the basis of their looks is really, really pathetic.

agreed, he is no George Clooney or Brad Pitt, and i for one see nothing "noorani" about his chehra, but to comment on the way someone looks is absolutely disgraceful, downright disrestful and the cheapest kind of pot shot

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:59 pm

zinger wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 am

you can diss someone for thier policies or their performance but to badmouth them on the basis of their looks is really, really pathetic.

agreed, he is no George Clooney or Brad Pitt, and i for one see nothing "noorani" about his chehra, but to comment on the way someone looks is absolutely disgraceful, downright disrestful and the cheapest kind of pot shot
Chill Zinger.....who appointed you moral police of this forum? I saw no outrage when people were kicking dogs and calling it names of Burhanuddin Moula’s Mazoon. As I pointed out, his biggest problem is NOT that he looks like a rat but that he is a liar and a thief.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:52 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Chill Zinger.....who appointed you moral police of this forum? I saw no outrage when people were kicking dogs and calling it names of Burhanuddin Moula’s Mazoon. As I pointed out, his biggest problem is NOT that he looks like a rat but that he is a liar and a thief.

:D :D

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Wow, how progressive and enlightened of you all... Definitely a better display of character than so called "Abdes".. Kudos guys.. Keep it up...

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Bhai Zinger is entitled to disagree with the language. If you think the biggest problem is that he is a liar and thief, say that, don't say something else.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:11 am

Zinger and DCP are up in arms because AJ said MS looks like a rat and I said that was not his biggest problem. MS is a public figure. He uses his image to promote himself. He makes sure that his publicly available images are always in proximity of SMB so that people subconsciously begin to equate the two. Thus he makes his appearance fair game for those who wish to expose that he is a fraud. So Zinger and DCP, enough with the naïveté. Everything about this fraudster is fair game.
No one here is picking on some helpless school boy and calling him ugly. This is someone who is falsely promoting a certain image as a tool of manipulating the masses. His image is a fair target.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:37 am

And if you look at his picture posted on this thread earlier, the likeness to said rodent is undeniable :mrgreen:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am

Well said @OO53 ,
DMBS is no Ilahul Ard, never was one and can never be a Dai personna..he is just another public figure like Baba Ramdev or Owaisi(fire brand politician)
He is in the public domain, like any indian politician.
in fact he invites and mingles with politicians more then he hob nobs with common mufaddali bohras.
So he is absolutely not impervious to public scrutiny , be it his image or his looks..
And yes over the years it seems his PR team has definitely left no stone unturned to make him look prettier ..lol...I wonder why :mrgreen:
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:18 am

Hello Qutbi gang, please stop contorting yourselves into pretzels. Calling someone out on their appearance is just plain wrong. No ifs and buts. Just accept it, say you made a mistake, and move on. You discredit yourselves by offering torturous justifications.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:13 pm

Humsafar wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:18 am Hello Qutbi gang, please stop contorting yourselves into pretzels. Calling someone out on their appearance is just plain wrong. No ifs and buts. Just accept it, say you made a mistake, and move on. You discredit yourselves by offering torturous justifications.
Don’t be ridiculous Hamsafar. It would put the comedians out of business if it was somehow wrong to make fun of Trump’s appearance. They would alienate their listeners. Same applies here. Powerful public figure = fair game.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Especially if the power is acquired via deceit......

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:51 am

or else what ....quit this forum or stop gossiping ? can't understand the state of mind giving me mental imbalance

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:55 am

DELETED as it was incomplete
Last edited by zinger on Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:00 am

believe me sister when i say this, there was plenty and more outrage and the ridiculous and crass shenanigans of some jamea people in that video of abusing an innocent animal.

and like i said, calling someone out for their behaviour is fair game as you put it, so you are entitled to call him a liar and thief. but going on their looks is not kosher

thats all i have to say on this

i think i had said something about Trump too once before here, comparing him to an animal. i take those words back too

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:07 pm

*अस्सलाम अलैकुम,*

*आज आये दिन मोमिनों को जामिआ के बच्चों के फ़ोन कॉल्स आ रहे है और जामिआ के ये बच्चे लोगों से पूछ रहे है कि इस बार अशरा के लिये उनकी तैयारियां क्या क्या है?? घर की सजावट के लिए बैनर्स, पोस्टर और झंडे लगाने के लिये तैयारियां हो चुकी है कि नही?? और भी बहुत वगैरा वगैरा....*

*लोगों से उनकी तैयारियों की जानकारी लेने की बजाए बेहतर होगा कि क़ौम के (ग़ैर) ज़िम्मेदारान ख़ुद अपना जायज़ा ले कि उनकी तैयारियां क्या क्या है?? अज़ादारी के इन दिनों में उनके पास अहले-बैत और शौहदा-ऐ-कर्बला के लिए सुनाने के लिये क्या क्या है??*

*आज क़ौम को ज़रुरत अच्छे ख़तीब और वाईज़ कि है जो इतना आलिम और जानकार हो कि बात बात पे उसे पन्ने पलटने की ज़रूरत न हो, बात बात पे ज़ाकिरों को माइक हाथ मे लेकर बीच बीच मे मदह सलाम पढ़ने की ज़रूरत न हो, बयानों में सिलसिला हो असर हो, सुनने वालों को अपनी तरफ़ मुतवज्जो रखने कि ऐसी सलाहियत हो कि लोग पलभर के लिए भी ख़ुद को ख़तीब और वाईज़ से अलग करने की सोच भी न सके। इसमे कोई शक़ नही की इमाम हुसैन अलैहिस्सलाम की शहादत पे अज़ादारी हमारे अक़ीदे की मेराज है।*

*जिस तरह इस देश में गाँधीजी का नाम अपनी अपनी राजनीति चमकाने के लिये होता है और गाँधीजी के आदर्श और सिद्धांतों को कोई नही मानता वैसे ही हमारे समाज मे मौला इमाम हुसैन अलैहिस्सलाम का नाम और ज़िक्र-ऐ-कर्बला हो गया है। हमने कर्बला के वाकिये से सिवाय मातम और अज़ादारी के कुछ नही सीखा, गोया मौला इमाम हुसैन अलैहिस्सलाम का यही मक़सद रहा हो कि उनकी शहादत के बाद सब इन्ही कामों में मुलव्विस हो जाये।*

*इमाम हुसैन अलैहिस्सलाम के ग़म को महसूस कराने के लिए नई नई रसुमात ईजाद करने से बेहतर है कि ख़तीब और वाईज़ ईमानदारी से ख़िताबत करे, अपनी लाइन से भटके नही। सही कर्बला और कर्बला में हुए ज़ुल्म लोगों को बयान करे, यही लोगों को रुलाने के लिये काफ़ी है, यही हर घर मे मातम का कोहराम बपा करने के लिये काफी है। मुहर्रम में ग्लैमर का तड़का लगाने की कोई ज़रूरत नही है।*

*अल्लाह हमें सही तरीके से अज़ादारी की तौफ़ीक़ अता करे। हमारा सलाम अहले बैत अलैहिस्सलाम पर, शौहदा-ऐ-कर्बला पर, असहाब-ऐ-हुसैन पर...*

🏴🇵🇰
*अस्सलामो-अलैक या अबा'अब्दील्लाह...*
🙏🌹

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:48 am

zinger wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:00 am

believe me sister when i say this, there was plenty and more outrage and the ridiculous and crass shenanigans of some jamea people in that video of abusing an innocent animal.

and like i said, calling someone out for their behaviour is fair game as you put it, so you are entitled to call him a liar and thief. but going on their looks is not kosher

thats all i have to say on this

i think i had said something about Trump too once before here, comparing him to an animal. i take those words back too
BTW - it’s brother not sister. And you are just hilarious taking your words back about Trump. Were your principles on holiday when you made your comment about Trump or are these newly formed “principles” pulled out of thin air because you can’t bear to confront the fact that MS looks like a rat.
People on this forum have maligned private citizens who were not present. This guy, is a public figure. He makes himself a target when he tries to control his public image as different from his real self. No pictures with recently shot dead endangered species. Only allow pictures with SMB. His public image is a fraud and hence everything about it is a target. Your outrage smacks of hypocrisy.