Matrimonial options for non believers

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
awakened

Matrimonial options for non believers

Unread post by awakened » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:00 am

I have just noticed that the matrimonial page on this site has been removed. It was quite useful tool for finding like-minded partners. It must be a bit of a disappointment for many such lookers. Are there any alternate option or platform other than TNC (Taiseer un Nikah Committee) as I am sure there are people who no longer go to the mainstream jamaat but still search for partners having a similar cultural background but giving no or very less importance to faith and religion? How do progressive bohras find their partners?

Shabab

Re: Matrimonial options for non believers

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:38 am

www.shiacafe.com

they do match making for bohras as well

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:39 am

but yes page here was very very helpful don't know why they stopped such useful thing and lets munafiq to post who don't even believe in Imam AS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Shabab wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:39 am but yes page here was very very helpful don't know why they stopped such useful thing and lets munafiq to post who don't even believe in Imam AS
What does Imam has to do with MATRIMONIAL Option??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:17 am

SBM wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:32 pm
Shabab wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:39 am but yes page here was very very helpful don't know why they stopped such useful thing and lets munafiq to post who don't even believe in Imam AS
What does Imam has to do with MATRIMONIAL Option???
Thats the problem with educated but in reality illiterate people, they cant read and comprehend. :lol:

awakened

Unread post by awakened » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:41 am

Dear Shabab,

I am not sure who is munafiq and on what ground as there is no confession by anyone here of not believing in Imam. Name calling like munafiq, illiterate shows a tendency to insult. That reminds me of a quote by Red Haircrow:

“You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.”

The message in the above quote is manifested by a behaviour of contradictory actions like first giving a favour to someone by sharing a matrimonial link and then putting him down with name calling.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:36 am

awakened wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:41 am Dear Shabab,

I am not sure who is munafiq and on what ground
on the ground of Bohra belief any ways carry on with your search for matrimonial page.

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:49 am

awakened wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:41 am Dear Shabab,

I am not sure who is munafiq and on what ground as there is no confession by anyone here of not believing in Imam. Name calling like munafiq, illiterate shows a tendency to insult. That reminds me of a quote by Red Haircrow:

“You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.”

The message in the above quote is manifested by a behaviour of contradictory actions like first giving a favour to someone by sharing a matrimonial link and then putting him down with name calling.
Ofcourse there is.. go and read post by Biradar... and his two side kicks.. SBM & Humsafar...

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:59 am

Side kicks :lol:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:06 pm

What does Imam has to do with MATRIMONIAL Option??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Another Hindu remnant. Belief on a hidden Imam the Bohra way.

I wonder if imam Ali AS was asked by Prophet SAW whether he believed in 21st Imam when he proposed to Lady Fatemah AS

Or here it gets spicy.

Did Ali AS ask Umar RA which Imam he believed in when he agreed for his daughter to be married to Umar RA

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:13 am

Bohra spring wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:06 pm
Another Hindu remnant. Belief on a hidden Imam the Bohra way.

I wonder if imam Ali AS was asked by Prophet SAW whether he believed in 21st Imam when he proposed to Lady Fatemah AS

Or here it gets spicy.

Did Ali AS ask Umar RA which Imam he believed in when he agreed for his daughter to be married to Umar RA
one more ass hole on this forum who writes RA to umar LA and gives his opinion on Bohra matters.

ADMIN is real shiit head.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:15 am

SBM
Bohra spring
Biradar
Humsafar

I appeal all bohra readers to avoid and probably put them on ignore. these people are planted here to destroy real agenda of this forum.

these munafiqs are here to derail the real issue with there bullshiit.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 am

tried to put all these idiots in dust bin, but could not put humsafar, guess why, because that shiit head munafiq is actually admin or moderator of this forum. now we know why these morons dont stop insulting and abusing our Imam AS
Attachments
2020-09-03_10-49_Dawoodi Bohra Forum.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:48 am

Shabab wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:15 am SBM
Bohra spring
Biradar
Humsafar

I appeal all bohra readers to avoid and probably put them on ignore. these people are planted here to destroy real agenda of this forum.

Instead of going thru, WHY DO NOT YOU PUT YOUR SELF IN THE NOORANI TOILET and Get Flushed

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:31 am

Bohra spring
Biradar
Humsafar

I second this...

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:58 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:48 am
Shabab wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:15 am Barf Barf Barf
Instead of going thru, WHY DO NOT YOU PUT YOUR SELF IN THE NOORANI TOILET and Get Flushed
Brother SBM: Are you claiming that Mummy's Boy is some sort of emanation from the noorani behind of the tafri-loving guy who is calling himself da'i? That is a possibility I had not thought of. In any case, it could be as this "man"/effluvia clearly is affiliated with that guy's organization as is amply clear from his postings here. I mean, he talks big but can't even leave the org he so clearly hates. Again, this could be a sign of possession by female jinnis called ghulah as I argue in the other thread. Allah knows best!

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:04 pm

malgudidays wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:31 am
Bohra spring
Biradar
Humsafar

I second this...
Thank you brother, get rid of those mentioned najis hammar and you will get less distraction.