Shehrullah Mubarak 2024 | 1445

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
zinger

Shehrullah Mubarak 2024 | 1445

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:40 am

From my family and me to your family and you

Here's wishing everyone Shehrullah Mubarak. May Allah grant us Sabr and Strength to do Roza and His Ibaadat with ease and comfort

May we spend the month with a little bit more honesty and integrity than what we do all year long.

i for one pray that India finally is able to overthrow the regime of the bj party and usher in a new era.
No doubt, it will be filled with corruption as always, but there will be atleast less of hate.

And to end it all, Roza mubarak and good health to all

Ramzan Mubarak everyone

Humsafar

Re: Shehrullah Mubarak 2024 | 1445

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:12 am

Ramzan Mubarak! Let's hope all our prayers are answered!

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:14 pm

zinger wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:40 am From my family and me to your family and you

Here's wishing everyone Shehrullah Mubarak. May Allah grant us Sabr and Strength to do Roza and His Ibaadat with ease and comfort

May we spend the month with a little bit more honesty and integrity than what we do all year long.

i for one pray that India finally is able to overthrow the regime of the bj party and usher in a new era.
No doubt, it will be filled with corruption as always, but there will be atleast less of hate.

Ramzan Mubarak everyone
Ameen. Ramadan Mubarak to you too, bhai.

And inshallah, this Ramadan, may the people in Gaza and all the others suffering get permanent relief.
Ameen

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:10 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:14 pm
zinger wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:40 am From my family and me to your family and you

Ramzan Mubarak everyone
Ameen. Ramadan Mubarak to you too, bhai.

And inshallah, this Ramadan, may the people in Gaza and all the others suffering get permanent relief.
Ameen
Aameen

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 am

Asalam Alikum
Yesterday UK/Canada/USA got online didar opportunity. We all were called at 9 o'clock at night and waited around 4 hours but unfortunately our name was not presented to Mola because…no one from our city had presented enough money for ikraam/niyaaz/najwa/vajibat.
Those who have money get chance...the poor doesn't know whether he will reach heaven or not.
I hope allah will send one Mola for poor people too....

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:48 pm

QutbiBohra wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 am Asalam Alikum
Yesterday UK/Canada/USA got online didar opportunity. We all were called at 9 o'clock at night and waited around 4 hours but unfortunately our name was not presented to Mola because…no one from our city had presented enough money for ikraam/niyaaz/najwa/vajibat.
Those who have money get chance...the poor doesn't know whether he will reach heaven or not.
I hope allah will send one Mola for poor people too....
Haha! Well said. The fact is that Allah has always been sending prophets and molas for poor people but their message is always manipulated and co-opted by the rich. Poor people should stop depending on Allah or His molas, it has not worked and never will. They will take to the matter in their own hands and overthrow these charlatans. As Faiz has aptly said:

Bas naam rahega Allah ka
Jo ghayab bhi hai hazir bhi
Jo manzar bhi hai nazir bhi
Utthega an-al-haq ka nara
Jo mai bhi hoon tum bhi ho
Aur raaj karegi Khalq-e-Khuda
Jo mai bhi hoon aur tum bhi ho

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:42 pm

This elderly Kakaji pleads to subscribers of WhatsApp and other media to STOP forwarding him downloaded wishes for mornings, new month, Jumaa, fadhila raato, etc.
His plea reflects mine, too. Just imagine if one had to pay for WhatsApp, then this scrouge will come to an abrupt end.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 am

Not sure why you are looking for a human Mola when Allah clarifies in many places in the Quran that the only Mola you need is Allah. Even if Allah sends a human Mola to the poor, the poor will prostrate to him, give him money, and then make him rich and make him corrupt like they have done with the other Molas. May Allah guide us all.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:03 am

anajmi wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 am Not sure why you are looking for a human Mola when Allah clarifies in many places in the Quran that the only Mola you need is Allah. Even if Allah sends a human Mola to the poor, the poor will prostrate to him, give him money, and then make him rich and make him corrupt like they have done with the other Molas. May Allah guide us all.
Surah Baqarah last ayat points to this fact!