Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:48 pm

Just got the news that (just like Tolakaa who attacked molana ali's house after the deposition of molatena fatema SW) the mufaddali goons are at Vartak nagar police station ...Initially they were planning to do siege (gherabandi) of Darus sakina ...they realized their folly and now went to Vartak nagar police station. They are complaining that they don't want (for whatever reason), people to watch the documentary proof of the fake nass . They want the video to be taken down

I guess DMBS knows that his bribing 250 crores.. may still bring down his false claim

james

Unread post by james » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 pm

mustafazr wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am https://fatemi.app/doc
Back to Propaganda again... I will discredit Taher Qutbuddin's desperation only and only via the words written in Judgement. It should be quite easy. There is a reason the Audio Recording of the Cromwell Hospital Nass was not played in the desperate video uploaded on YouTube. It's because *drumrolll*
The audio recording
468. About this piece of evidence, and the video recordings, I have
to make this clear. I have heard and seen them myself. No amount of
argumentation without evidence that the audio is ‘fabricated’ is going
to work. No insistence on ‘unintelligibility’ will work.
469. On the audio recording, the voice of the 52nd Dai can be heard
in Lisan ud Dawat saying:
‘Dawat na rutba ma Mufaddal bhai ne qaa’im kariye che’
[Translated as ‘We appoint Mufaddal bhai in the rank of Dai
al-Mutlaq’]
‘tame saglaa ne khabar aapjo’
[Translated as ‘Inform everyone.’]
‘tame sagla ye sunu…?’
[Translated as ‘Did everyone hear…?’]
470. The words are discernible; and the language poses little
difficulty given its proximity to Gujarati.

471. The Plaintiff says this is fabricated and the digital file has been
tampered. He produced no independent evidence of either. Asked in
cross-examination why he said this,188 PW2 said that the voice did not “seem to him” to be that of the 52nd Dai. That is not independent
evidence. He said he had heard the 52nd Dai before and this time his
voice sounded different. But he was ill; I should have been rather
more suspicious if the voice had not been different. Then he
maintained that the hospital records showed ‘it could not have been
the voice of the 52nd Dai’ — and I will come to those in just a bit —
because, according to him, these show that the 52nd Dai was ‘unable
to speak’ (at all) and in no condition to speak intelligibly. Lastly, he
said this audio recording was revealed only after the 52nd Dai passed
away.
472. PW2’s impressions are not evidence. He is no expert. As we
shall see, the medical records do not say what PW2 claims they say.
And there is no evidence led of fabrication or tampering. There is no
voice print analysis.
473. Plus, I have heard the evidence myself. Every one of those
words are discernible.
:mrgreen:

474. And then PW2 tripped
478. The submissions by the Plaintiff are born of desperation,
clutching at any and every straw (“he was made to read something”),
with not a shred of evidence.
485. Not to put too fine a point on it, PW1 had a speech impediment.
He came to court with it. He was barely intelligible. We needed a
translator and his son present to assist as well. We video recorded
each day’s cross-examination of PW1, sometimes referring to the
video to check the court transcripts. This, apparently, is sufficient
linguistic ability for PW1 to have conferred nass on PW2 — but not
for the 52nd Dai.
:mrgreen:
488. The nass of 4th June 2011 is proved.
8)

Part 1 discrediting Propaganda

Part 2 coming soon

8)

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:01 pm

Is it not true that one Qasre Jali named Mehlam BS(son of yunus BS who gave the community the curse of safai chitthi)..had specially visited dubai to drum up the chorus ' court no kai bhi faislo aave..apan muffy mola saathe chhe' ..this is ample proof that mufaddali toli never valued the judge nor his decision..so how come now suddenly the judgement is so relevant in all MS bhakts rebuttals on this forum.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm

As I said burhani guards will surely attack. I know those goonda minded criminals. They are on pay check by muffy.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:19 am

Now this is thetrical, my bohra brethren who have nothing better to do will indulge in these discussions.

The case is over. Seyedna Mufaddal has won. In India Seyedna Mufaddal is making a lot of contribution to the Bohra community. Around the world, Seyedna Mufaddal is making great strides for the Bohras.

I think it is high time, we forget about everything else and lobby around seyedna Mufaddal and support him to improve our image.

For over 10 years, this site wanted to see the results. The results are in and Seydna Mufaddal has won.

Seyenda Fakhruddin is now the Sun Set.

Of course, there will many objections to what I write. But the truth is Seyedna Mufaddal has won the case.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:36 am

yfm wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:19 am Now this is thetrical, my bohra brethren who have nothing better to do will indulge in these discussions.

The case is over. Seyedna Mufaddal has won. In India Seyedna Mufaddal is making a lot of contribution to the Bohra community. Around the world, Seyedna Mufaddal is making great strides for the Bohras.

I think it is high time, we forget about everything else and lobby around seyedna Mufaddal and support him to improve our image.

For over 10 years, this site wanted to see the results. The results are in and Seydna Mufaddal has won.

Of course, there will many objections to what I write. But the truth is Seyedna Mufaddal has won the case.
Truth is Abubakr won the Shuraah...and the list goes on...hope you are follower of the first 3 caliphs too just like how you intend to follow DMBS

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:58 am

Adam wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm
I would ...
Regarding the victory, Syedna repeated a call in Raudat Tahera to embrace all who left by forgetting the past. So yes, humility and grace all around.[/color]
Sounds just like how Shimar(la'anullah) called out molana AliAkbar and his brothers(in karbala) to join him and leave imam husain , since they were his maternal nephews..
waah re DMBS..
Seems like DMBS forgot that SKQ and later STF also repeated the call in newspaper and in open letters for him to have an open "Mubahala" in front of all mumineen..i dont think he answered that call...Phattu.

Few other things Phattu did to show his cowardice
1. Never even once showed his face in court
2. Did not perform one single Ashara waaz during the pandemic when he was holed up in lonavala, in fear of catching the covid ..saala phattu.
3. In India he avoids eating food prepared by the host family when he goes to the mumin's house for ziyafat...i guess he is afraid of being poisoned by his own followers ..what a phattu.
4. Cant even take the Oath of Quran to justify his so called 'nass' .. it is highly encouraged as per islamic traditions, to take Quran's oath to support/strengthen the Haq...but our home grown Phattu DMBS is unable to do so.

Congratulations to those who want to follow Phattu DMBS

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:04 am

It was not Shimer but Yazid.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:14 am

yfm wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:19 am Now this is thetrical, my bohra brethren who have nothing better to do will indulge in these discussions.

Modi too won 2002 RIOT case.....so you mean he was clean? Netanyahu too is free in his own country while he killed 45000 babies in gaza.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:28 am

Same abdes would have denied case judgement if it was against them. But now since judge gave judgement in pressure in MS favor they are treating judgement as Bible.😄

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:29 am

Its been a long time since I posted something. The video recently posted was very disturbing. Not because I agree with what was shown but because it was posted by someone who claims to be in the same rutba as Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
Before I talk about the intricate details of nass I want to write about why the posting of the video itself was unjustified.

1) The entire video focused on the weakest moments of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's life. It felt as an attack on SMB more than SMS.

2) The video only focused on negating the evidence that wasn't really the reason the court case was dismissed (The judge clearly stated that the reason suit was dismissed was because plaintiff was not able to prove nass on KQ)

3) The video is a too little too late. All of these concerns should have been raised between 2011 and 2014.

Let's get into details of the content:

1) Why just focus on 2011? What about 1969 nass?

2) The audio recording was emailed from Yahoo email on June 5th 2011 at 8:39pm (GMT +5:30 [India]) which is 4:09pm (GMT +1 [London]). The time it was received on Gmail was on June 5th at 16:59 (4:59pm), I am assuming it was London time because the email did not mention. It is to be noted that Abdulqadir Bhaisaheb was in London at Cromwell Hospital then. So, it is very possible that email was delayed by 50 mins especially due to cross platform delivery, happens all the time. It definitely wasn't received before it was sent.

3) Where is the audio recording? It was claimed in court that it did not sound like SMB in the audio. Let everyone be judge of that! Thousands of people remember SMB's voice we can make our own decision.

4) Why not upload the full videos alongside this propaganda video. What do you not want people to see?

5) Why not explain why KQ sat below SMS in the majlis?

6) I am pretty sure I can find doctors that will say the complete opposite (even if they are lying) of what that doctor lady in video was saying. My point is something said without proof is useless unless all you are trying to target is the ethos of the population which this video is all about. Judges are not fooled by that hence the judgement in SMS's favor.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:37 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:14 am

Modi too won 2002 RIOT case.....so you mean he was clean? Netanyahu too is free in his own country while he killed 45000 babies in gaza.
You can say this for anything win or loss. Please focus on judgements and evidence and biases of the court to prove your point.

To justify SMS side's win:
Syedna Dawood won in Akbar's court......so you mean he was not clean?

Syedna Taher Saifuddin won in Chandabhoy Galla case......so you mean he was not clean?

To justify KQ/TF's sides loss:
Syedna Qutbuddin in a way lost in Aurangzeb's court...... so you mean he was not clean?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:43 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:28 am Same abdes would have denied case judgement if it was against them. But now since judge gave judgement in pressure in MS favor they are treating judgement as Bible.😄
Are you secretly the judge? Or are you the person responsible for supposedly pressuring him?

What you described is not a unique trait to any side of this case. It is a normal human reaction, I don't see why it is coming as a surprise to anyone and why is any side getting criticized for their actions/reactions.

Whichever side would have lost would have definitely appealed to prolong the case. Same thing happens everytime and everywhere. No human ever says yeah they were definitely wrong after losing a case. And the side which wins would definitely treat the judgement as Bible, even if they questioned the jurisdiction of the court.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:54 am

Every one knows situation of Indian courts under Modi leadership. Especially for those who are close to him never gets any negative judgement from Indian courts especially high courts.

Supreme court is still bit untouched by Modi.

So those who are celebration should wait a bit before total Fateh mubin. Lol

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:13 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:54 am Every one knows situation of Indian courts under Modi leadership. Especially for those who are close to him never gets any negative judgement from Indian courts especially high courts.

Instead of pondering over the credibility of the court is there a particular evidence or part of the judgement that you can point to that the judge overlooked or misjudged?

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:17 am

Qadir wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:13 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:54 am Every one knows situation of Indian courts under Modi leadership. Especially for those who are close to him never gets any negative judgement from Indian courts especially high courts.

Instead of pondering over the credibility of the court is there a particular evidence or part of the judgement that you can point to that the judge overlooked or misjudged?
Video posted by fatemi dawat has enough proof for it.

PART 2 is also coming soon so stay tune

james

Unread post by james » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:02 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:36 am

Truth is Abubakr won the Shuraah...and the list goes on...hope you are follower of the first 3 caliphs too just like how you intend to follow DMBS
And there you have it. Moiz_Dhaanu has unwittingly admitted that Khuzaima going to the Bombay High Court is akin to the events of Saqifah where Abu Bakr was elected.

Abu Bakr and Khuzaima Qutbuddin are brothers in that aspect. Both accepted a nass during the lifetime of the Naas and then denied it after the passing away of Naas. Both did not attend the Janaza Mubaraka of the Saheb e Zaman and ran away when what they should have been actually doing is grieving the passing away of Saheb e Zaman.

I would ask you to stop making a fool of yourself but even that advice will fall on deaf ears such is your desperation... :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:04 am

Everyone except Khuzaima Qutbuddin and Taher Qutbuddin.

For if they knew what everyone allegedly knows according to your trolling...they would have never filed the suit in Bombay High Court. :oops:

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:24 am

Muffy camp is truly restless by the Fatemi dawat video, the way they have activated failed jamia graduates on this forum. :lol:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 am

There have been ample evidence posted on this website which are indicative of DMBS being like Awwal or Saani..let no one fool you otherwise....these are DMBS followers sitting with enemies of the prophet..
..we also saw the video where this age's abubakr(DMBS) followers are chanting 'har har' in a a masjid....splendid display of naapaaki
Attachments
IMG-20240430-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20240430-WA0000.jpg (196.72 KiB) Viewed 1934 times

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:03 am

After watching video closely I am very sure MS is true DAI.

100% Nass was done on him by DR MOIZ but not by SMB :lol:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 01, 2024 7:32 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:14 am

exactly. whosoever looks rosy is not all good but evil in disguise.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed May 01, 2024 4:01 pm

Do you remember when Muffy was advocating for all Dawoodi Bohras to get vaccinated, even though many Muslims were hesitant? Well, Covidshield now acknowledges serious side effects in individuals who have received all doses. It seems that despite his intentions, Muffy may have missed important information regarding the community's well-being.

Seems like gaib naa jaankar again failed towards his duty to community. ✅😹

NASS by Dr Moiz is not working as it should.

james

Unread post by james » Wed May 01, 2024 11:09 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:58 am

4. Cant even take the Oath of Quran
A gem from the past :mrgreen:
Ummehani52 wrote: Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm Btw. SKQ didn't hold the quran that day he told the world he was the next Dai.. It was just a random kitaab. Or even a book. Who knows eh? Did anyone even clarify whether it was the quran? As in... Did he open the "quran" he held to show us the pages that the book he was holding was the actual quran..? No FBI intelligence chasing that?

it is highly encouraged as per islamic traditions, to take Quran's oath to support/strengthen the Haq
Stop clutching at straws. Give references of past nass disputes where it was resolved by taking Quran's oath. :roll:

mustafazr

Unread post by mustafazr » Thu May 02, 2024 12:43 am

YouTube has taken down the Syedna Succession Conspiracy video after two days of intense efforts to discredit it, by Mufaddal and his IT team. The reasons for pulling it down are baseless.

In the two days the video was on YouTube, it generated over 500,000 views and 8,000 likes. Clearly this video has appealed to the community and those who love Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

It is evident from the actions of Mufaddal and his team that they will go to any efforts to keep the truth hidden and their misdeeds away from the public eye.

In any case, the video is available on alternate internet sites and can be accessed by visiting https://fatemi.app/doc

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu May 02, 2024 1:42 am

MS side was truly rattled by the video.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 am

james wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:09 pm
4. Cant even take the Oath of Quran
A gem from the past :mrgreen:
Ummehani52 wrote: Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm Btw. SKQ didn't hold the quran that day he told the world he was the next Dai.. It was just a random kitaab. Or even a book. Who knows eh? Did anyone even clarify whether it was the quran? As in... Did he open the "quran" he held to show us the pages that the book he was holding was the actual quran..? No FBI intelligence chasing that?
it is highly encouraged as per islamic traditions, to take Quran's oath to support/strengthen the Haq
Stop clutching at straws. Give references of past nass disputes where it was resolved by taking Quran's oath. :roll:
Someone like DMBS who considers the orders/instructions of 51st Dai(Imam na naib) Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) as Irrelevant , I would not have expected anything less stupid , from him and his mouthpieces.

By the way, there are lot of similar doubts whether DMBS is truly born on Lailatul Qadr night....Who knows eh? Did anyone even clarify whether that he was born after fajr or before fajr....Unless u want to show birth certificate showing the time of his birth :lol: No FBI intelligence chasing that? ....bloody nonsense

let me know when you refute the other remaining points i had made about DMBS being a big time Phattu and Friend of enemy of the Prophet(SW)

james

Unread post by james » Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 am

the orders/instructions of 51st Dai(Imam na naib) Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA)
Did you take the name of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA? Tell you what I will reply to your trolling only by using the words from the Judgement given in Bombay High Court. That will be enough to discard your pathetic bullshit.
(Syedna Burhanuddin states the following:)
I wish to disclose a confidential matter
… …
I am the 52nd Dai. I have thought and deliberated over
appointing my successor which will gladden my soul.

Tonight, I confer nass upon my most beloved and radiant
son, the coolness of the eye, Bhai Mufaddal Saifuddin. May
Allah, the Exalted aid him in his deeds. May he serve the
Imam of our Age. His title has been given, seeking the
blessings of the title of our Maula Taher Saifuddin
. May he
please the Imam of this Age. may he please my soul and may
he please the soul of my father May Allah grant him a long
life and may Allah aid him
I ask of you all to bear witness:
Shaikh Ibrahim
Shaikh Abdulhusain Tambawala
Abdulhusain Shaikh Ibrahim Abdulqadir
This matter is to remain confidential and is to be revealed at
the appropriate time. We should sacrifice ourselves for [the
cause of] the Imam of our age: his blessings are numerous.
He is a Maula of lofty stature. How can we express our
gratitude? Even if I were to sacrifice my soul a thousand
times, what has been obligated cannot be fulfilled
And I am the Servant of the Pure and Pious Descendants of
Mohammed, salaams be upon them.
Mohammed Burhanuddin”
--------------------_____-----------------------
PW1’s son, Abdeali Qutbuddin, gave a sermon around 1st
December 2011 in Ujjain, during Moharram. In the course of this,
Abdeali acknowledged and accepted that a nass had been conferred
on the Defendant. In the written statement, the Defendant quotes
Abdeali as saying—
“Let me mention this as well: the great act of nass that
Moulana Burhanuddin Aqa has performed. His son, whose
name Syedna Taher Saifuddin has kept as Aali Qadr
Mufaddal.
His upbringing was at the hands of Syedna
Mohammed Burhanuddin, and he gave him the title of
Aqeeq al-Yemen. This Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal bhaisaheb
Saifuddin, may Allah the Exalted extend his life in prosperity
in the shade of Burhanuddin Aqa”.
519. PW2 was cross-examined. He knew of the sermon. He agreed
that his son ‘took or used’ the Defendant’s name as the Mansoos. I
asked if Abdeali referred to the Defendant as the Mansoos. Yes, said
PW2.
PW2 is Taher Qutbuddin the one who tripped :mrgreen:

PS: Why are you silent on references to past Nass disputes being solved by taking Quran's oath?

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu May 02, 2024 10:43 am

Fatemi Dawat should wait until after the elections and assess if Modi's tenure has ended. If he has stepped down, then approach higher courts. Under Modi's governance, obtaining a fair judgment from corrupt high court judges is nearly impossible, as evidenced by the past ten years' history.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu May 02, 2024 10:45 am

Modi has hijacked whole India just like how MS had hijacked dawat.

Hope we get rid of these pathetic people soon.