Must read this by Everyone

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Amazing bohra

Must read this by Everyone

Unread post by Amazing bohra » Tue May 06, 2008 9:35 am

Recently one incident has happened with my friend………..he is a Non-Dawoodi Bohra, he belongs to some other Bohra group. He is living and earning in Dubai……..his all room-mates are Dawoodi Bohra.
Everyday he used to mail me that if by chance his identity disclosed then what will he do, after knowing this that he is not a dawoodi bohra, his room-mates will throw him away from the room. And finally this disaster came in his life 1 week ago……….one of his room-mate got an information from some source that he is not a dawoodi bohra…he belongs to some other bohra group. His roommates told him that he will have to take “MISAAK”, then only he can live with them…..they gave him the time of 20 days. After 20 days he will be out.
My friend don’t know what to do…..he can’t take misaak because of his family, how can he leave the family and also he can’t afford another room because the prices of other rooms in Dubai is very very high as compared to our bohra flats. He don’t want to live with other cast people, he want to live in our bohra environment. He is always in tension and this tension reflects in his behaviour and office work also.
I don’t know why these people hate other Dawoodi bohra groups like Alavi bohra, sulemani bohra, youth (especially this gruop), khojiya bohra etc.
This is not my friend’s story…it is the story of every non-shabab boys, who are living in GULF. For how long this conflict will continue……………………….???
PLEASE STOP THIS!!!!!, don’t hate other bohra groups…they all are our brothers. I know some of these groups have no good opinion about Aqa Maula but we can sort out this problem, nothing is impossible in this world.
My request is to please stop those, whoever speak wrong about these groups as this will increase more and more hate in our Heart and it will create more and more difficulty. PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE
Whoever is reading this…..please think deeply whatever we are doing is right or wrong.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Hussain_KSA

Re: Must read this by Everyone

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 06, 2008 11:22 am

Originally posted by Amazing bohra:
Recently one incident has happened with my friend………..he is a Non-Dawoodi Bohra, he belongs to some other Bohra group. He is living and earning in Dubai……..his all room-mates are Dawoodi Bohra.
PLEASE
Whoever is reading this…..please think deeply whatever we are doing is right or wrong.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Amazing, I appreciate your high and open hearted thinking but this will never happen. Kothar is practicing "Devide and Rule" policy. If this part is removed from the bohra community than 80% of the problem will be solved automatically.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue May 06, 2008 11:36 am

husenksa,
what is ekzactly meaning of "kothar"??

awaiting...........
....!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Gulf

"Kothar" means bunch of jokers around the supreme commandar of taheri cult. Thats include Shehzadas and other administrations members.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 06, 2008 2:09 pm

I think brother JC and brother Al Zulfiquar may define the "Kothar" in best way.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
husenksa,
what is ekzactly meaning of "kothar"??

awaiting...........
....!
gulf,

kothar if literally defined in gujrati would mean a treasury or repository of goods, like a godown or warehouse. the term was common during the days of taher saifuddin. nowadays the robotic trained amils have started parroting the lisane-dawaat invented by some machaivelli brain in the kothar and call it dawaate hadiyah.

but for u gulf to ask this question smacks of hypocrisy. a fitnatkhor like u knows very well what it means, as u are one of the rats who survives on the grains looted from the community and stored in this kothar!!!

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm

on the other hand you want to say/you are saying that "kothar part" from bohra society should be removed....hence, you need to form another kothar to carry out this mission....

I said :D :D your idea is so pathetic...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 06, 2008 9:15 pm

gulf,

do you have your birth records?

i would like to know whether you suffered any trauma at the time you were born. were you born feet first, or had your umbilical cord wrapped around yr neck or were dropped on your head by error or had severe infantile jaundice etc?

when did u last have yr IQ checked? there is a strong possibility you are autistic with a touch of down's syndrome.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed May 07, 2008 2:19 am

His roommates told him that he will have to take “MISAAK”, then only he can live with them…..they gave him the time of 20 days. After 20 days he will be out.
Amazing Bohra,

Hatred has it's roots in fear and resentment and bitterness. People will not stop hating each other. To remove someone from their (presumtively) legal place of residence because of his/her religion, etc. may amount to discriminatory practices in the eyes of the Dubai law.
Your friend needs to do nothing except consult the local police and any other agency that may be willing to intervene.
Just because some insecure men have no respect for themselves, doesn't mean that your friend needs to become homeless.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 07, 2008 1:37 pm

BhaiSafiuddin,

Unfortunately under Dubai laws, it is illegal to share apartments unless it is in approved 'bachelor areas' only and again if only a certain number share the flat. by complaining to police, he will land in more trouble than he started out with. in reverse, he could have them all (incl. himself) evicted by complaining to the landlord or police. this could be an effective threat.

but knowing dubai, he would be better off threatening to expose his room mates, since in most of these sharing apptts, most bachelors drink and smoke, play cards with money and have other vices.

in the long run, he would be better off finding some other suitable sharing accomodation, than staying with such a bunch of cowards and dishonest friends.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Amazing Bohra,

I would suggest your friend to take misaq. That misaq document means nothing. And when your friend is ready to move out, show them the finger.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu May 08, 2008 7:48 am

Originally posted by anajmi:
Amazing Bohra,

I would suggest your friend to take misaq. That misaq document means nothing. And when your friend is ready to move out, show them the finger.
Good Idea A. Najmi

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Thu May 08, 2008 9:59 am

Br. Anajmi,

They will not stop at taking Misaq.. They would ask him to pay all the kothari taxes.

He need to evaluate whether paying kothari taxes would be economical than taking a residence elsewhere..

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu May 08, 2008 4:06 pm

When one door closes,Allah opens another.No sense in living under pressure.If you have faith in Allah then the best will happen to you in future.Its easy to go to the authorities,but Allah doesnt like vindictive people.Let him give you whats best for you,and you will be pleasantly surprised.