MORE THAN SIXTY YEARS OF BLOOD SUCKING

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

MORE THAN SIXTY YEARS OF BLOOD SUCKING

Unread post by Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2001 11:10 pm

Mulla Masaai the Dai:<br>Corruption in the Bohri community has been prevalent for more than 60 years. It all began when Taher Saifudin was instilled with power. Once in power the atrocities gradually became the mainstream of our society. Saifudin began to exploit the public by imposing ridiculous fatwas, the Un-Islamic Misaq, attaining property from the public and transferring the title of the private property to his name, money making Ziyafats, exonerating people upon receiving huge sums of money, increasing the status of an individual with financial payments, or heavy taxation (i.e. sabeel, khumus). Furthermore, he taught us to curse Hadrat Umar, Hadrat Usman, and Hadrat Abu Bakar, although they were family of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. When Saifudin’s son, Burhanuddin became the so-called “Dai” he followed the footsteps of his father and increased the corruption to staggering “levels”. Burhanuddin started the “dreaded” Safai Chitthi, razas for every step of one’s personal life, name changing, and running to see him wherever he is during Moharram. Burhanuddin is the sole person responsible for the development and implementation of his corrupt practices. The local amils, bhaisabs, and etc implement the orders dictated by Burhanuddin. From every Bohri community CEO Burhanuddin wants to see profits trickle into his massive bank accounts. Therefore, to ensure a constant flow of cash he puts amils, sheiks, etc to manage the operation. Remember, they report to Burhanuddin and inform him of operations. This is simply a business Burhanuddin has created and enjoys reaping the profits. Islam never explicitly or implicitly mentions that it is acceptable for one to create a business in the name of Islam. If you don’t agree with the truth mentioned above then you are practicing the wrong religion.<br>

Re: MORE THAN SIXTY YEARS OF BLOOD SUCKING

Unread post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:37 pm

Dear Brother Mustu<p>I feel your pain. It is not going to change. If you want your spiritual need taken care and if you dont want to be slave of Mulla Burhanuddin then go to your local shia or sunni mosque. Offer your prayers there, make frainds, attend Quran education discusions etc. etc.. <p>Wish you luck

Unread post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:45 pm

Muslim First, <br>your suggestion to go shia/sunni mosque is an ad hoc, knee-jerke solution. <p>For any lasting and permanent solution, we need to fight for reforms within the the community. Nothing else will do.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2001 4:05 pm

I agree with brother Muslim First to join Shia/Sunni Mosque. At least we can learn real and true Islam with them.Our mulla Burhanuddin and his kothar regime doesn't teach anything about the Holy koran,Hadith<br>or Islamic teachings.Only thing they teach us is how to praise them redundantly and pay them all kind of heavy taxes which is absolutely unIslamic.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:23 pm

MUSTU,<p>Dude, you're really funny! How many waaez have you been to with Aqa Moula presiding? I can tell you for a fact that I've learnt so much from Muharram waaez about the Quran, even the meanings of suras. Hadith?!?! C'on! Even Mr.Asgar Ali Engineer says it that he does NOT challenge the LEGITIMACY of the Dai! This Dai is the SOLE representative of the Imam-uz-zamaan. This philosophy is FUNDAMENTALLY SHIA. <p>You can go to any Sunni/Khoja/Ahmedi mosque, church, synagogue, temple to find your religious "salvation." To truly learn and appreciate the SHIA philosophy, you will NOT learn it from the above places. Trust me, DON'T get caught up in the whirlwind of rumors.....be a MAN! Go find out for yourself what you can learn from going to Aqa's waaez....I did! Issues such as Saffai Chitti, arrogant amils, overfed, underworked bhaisahebs, corrupt and egotistic sheikhs, etcetc, are SEPARATE issues from the ones you've raised. You question the teachings and legitimacy of the present Dai, and that's where you're so deep in your own illusion, you can't even smell how ridiculously stinky that scenario is!

Unread post by Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2001 1:29 am

Massai;yes to you the Dai's speach is very impressive because you probably have never in your lifetime taken the time to learn and understand the arabic language and read some of the books and biographies of the past Imams and Dais. The present Dai is saying nothing new . It is new to you because your time was devoted towards your professional books. If you really spend time reading some of the autobiographies and lectures of past Imams you will surely agree nothing new is being said. The dai in his orn words is reparaphrasing the text and explanations of the past Imams and hadees.

Unread post by Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2001 11:46 am

And a blessed Jumoa to ya'll!<p>Mumin,<p>Jeez, why is this so difficult, my bro! How about deeper meanings of suras? Yes, the Dai's role is to EDUCATE. When one EDUCATES one uses KNOWLEDGE gained from the past. I mean, when you take a History or biology class, are you learning anything new? It's given so you can go out there and FIND something new..........<p>Oh, why am I even trying to explain this?:)

Unread post by Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2001 7:39 am

I agree with mumin on this. I have been paying very close attention to what is said in jamat and I found out that nothing new is ever said by them. Almost everything that they say can be found in the shia religious books. Maybe the Dai have his own style of expressing certain things but most of the Amil Saheb keeps on repeating and repeating things like a parrot. I don't know about others but I wish they would explain more and present the information in a more witty way for younger public especially the youths and childrens.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2001 3:10 pm

Mulla Masaai,Mulla Qiyam and all the fanatics of Burhanuddin,<p>The Bohri religion has been exploited by Burhanuddin and his father for more than sixty years,and that's enough torture for the community in the name of religion.This is the 21st century and we have to get rid of these mullas and current kotharis.<p>The true Islam is - Just believe in Almighty Allah,all the Prophets,Holy Quran,Imams (upto 21st) and that's it. You don't need no phony dias at all.