Al Zul, Oma... STOP! Talking Nonsense

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Gulf

Al Zul, Oma... STOP! Talking Nonsense

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:27 am

Here is info about Moula's Mother
oma, dhulfakar and others NOW you stop being nonsense and prattle aboout this

Umul Mumineen Huseina Aaisaheba(QS)

Wafaat : 5th Shabaan 1338 H

Aaisaheba was the mother of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(TUS). She passed away when Aqa Moula(TUS) was only 5 years old.

LINK

Gulf

Re: Al Zul, Oma... STOP! Talking Nonsense

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:35 am

all of you have got an answer, stop talking nonsense from now.

OK

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:35 am

The Question was that " Why no urus celebration for the the mother of Syedna Burhanuddin and why there is no mention of her in any Misri Calender?" By pasting this link you have proved that only one line has been given to the personality who have given birth to a person whome you consider the owner of your soul and property.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 am

gulf (between yr ears),

by providing her name u have not answered the most important question, of why her urus is not celebrated as the mother of the present dai and the first wife of taher saifuddin (yr greatest dai) when the present dai can celebrate his wife's with great fanfare? why is all mention about her suppressed and esp. the circumstances surrounding her death?

i think u are trembling in yr pants already before i post the manuscript.. paseeno chuti gayo?

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:40 am

syedna taher saifuddin saheb aq had four wives and none of their urus as you put it are celebrated so why the fixation on husaina aisaheba,every post of yours mentions her do you have some kind of fetish or what

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:08 am

Originally posted by profrog:
syedna taher saifuddin saheb aq had four wives and none of their urus as you put it are celebrated so why the fixation on husaina aisaheba,every post of yours mentions her do you have some kind of fetish or what
Because Hussaina I saheba is mother of your beloved Aqua Moula.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 am

Because Hussaina I saheba is mother of your beloved Aqua Moula
If importance had given to Moula's mother grave, you would have cause listed it in your agenda on top. just imagine by yourselves and u will understnd.

Huh!! !

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:47 am

Gulf,

Thanks for the info , hope it calms people like Zulfikar, omabharti, its been causing them sleepness nights.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:21 pm

frog, pig, african and that huge-gulf-between-his-ears,

the fact that the dais's mother has been relegated to the torn pages of history and forgotten shud cause u morons sleepless nights, she is yr khuda and aqa's mother and the first wife of yr so-called greatest dai, taher saifuddin. we only wonder where are yr brains that u dont even care to find out..!!!!!

do u celebrate yr wife's birthday and ignore yr mother's? do u suppress all evidence that ur mother even existed? dont tell me that is the new islam of yr bhagwan...!!

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Al Z,

I've been hearing about the Dai's mother from you for a long time but I am still to figure out why it is that he did this. Is there a reason or a theory behind this that you are eventually planning to reveal to us?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:55 pm

Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:
Al Z,

I've been hearing about the Dai's mother from you for a long time but I am still to figure out why it is that he did this. Is there a reason or a theory behind this that you are eventually planning to reveal to us?
have u bothered to read that other thread here, "where is the ziyarat of the present syedna's mother and why no mention of her?" i am in the process of posting that entire manuscript here.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Al Z,

My apologies. I didn't read that piece. I am going to read it right now.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:04 am

Still trying to figure your fixation with husaina aisaheba ,nothing you say makes any sense or logic .why dont you instead celebrate the urus of engineers wife

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:04 am

Still trying to figure your fixation with husaina aisaheba ,nothing you say makes any sense or logic .why dont you instead celebrate the urus of engineers wife

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Originally posted by profrog:
No we cant because we don't consider engineer our aqa moula or god or we don't kiss his feets niether his children are roohani shehzada for us nor he use haram ni kamai like your god and kothar does.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Originally posted by Hussain_KSA:
Hussain, are you the same hussain who was moderating www.bohrachat.com forum ??

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:54 pm

Gulf,

Since Taheri is a new and latest religion starting from God Taher, and since he and his sons would be Gods, would you consider their wives as Goddesses and worship those too??!! I am sure the organisers of this religions are considering that seriously as you all have started worshiping and celebrating the urs of wife of your current god burhan. if u all can come up with the urs and worship of wife of your Founder God Taher - that would be great and would fill in the blanks.