Reformist's stand on FGM??? for or against or mum or nu

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Reformist's stand on FGM??? for or against or mum or nu

Unread post by Guest » Thu May 10, 2001 5:07 pm

there is a conference there in Canada... waht is the Reformist Stand on FGM... pl state... what mr engineer has to say about it...<p>Mr Engineer is not just a sociel reformer to me but a fine Islamic True scholar... and he is considerd an expert on communal riots as well... I am sure he must have found it n called it... unislamic...<p>and guys reform always need further reforms... always remember!!! I think the word progressive dawoodi bohra iz better. n hi to everybody... did anybody miss me? do u hate me too? lol...

Re: Reformist's stand on FGM??? for or against or mum or nu

Unread post by Guest » Wed May 30, 2001 5:54 am

... no response... meaning FGM is ok!!! is it? how repulsive the whole effing DB community... all me scorns to you baboons... u haven't got the guts to REAL reforms...

Unread post by Guest » Wed May 30, 2001 9:36 am

why are you surprised? The mullahs say it was a sunnah so that makes it wajib! I say it is mutilation and barbarism! <p>Degrading the women -- wajib!<br>Making hindus wear distinctive marking -- wajib!<br>Putting kafirs to qatl -- wajib!<br>Using desi toilet -- wajib (read the farman)!<br>etc.<p>There is no difference between our bohra mentality & the talibans or the wahabis. We are all preserved in the 7th century and the ways & thinkings of the 7th century.!<p><p>

Unread post by Guest » Wed May 30, 2001 11:23 am

... what a shame. Why the women quiet about it... I wanna educate the bohri youth about it... so they do not indulge in this cruel thing... n now aids is lurking too... :(, it is an ugly ugly world... !!! isn't it? n god sooo effing foolish...

Unread post by Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:48 pm

... why FGM is not on the reformist/ progressive Bohra...??? <p>dear friends let's do something about it...

Unread post by Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2001 7:22 am

Could be because Bohra don't think of it as FGM. I have never seen/heard any women complaining about it.