Parking costs $6

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Gulf

Parking costs $6

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:55 am

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Parking costs $6

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:21 am

.....cost to an individual bohra when the syedna visits?

istiqbal and padhramni expenses units....1252 $
maqdam ni majlis salaam..................152 $
jaman expenses...........................452 $
najwa....................................52 $
ziyafats ................................786 $
madrasa kids ziyafat.....................152 $
deedar salaam............................552 $

incoherent and unintelligible lectures...FREE
time and effort wasted...................FREE
PARKING COMPLETELY FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:50 am

AlZhul,
Tell me frankly, did u enjoy the artical or not? I have posted here especially for you guys.. after all you are his pedigreed puppies :D :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:11 pm

GULP
Asgharali Engineer gets invited by a reputable university to interact with Faculty and Students
Syedna gets invited by oppressed Bohra for Ziyafat
One englihtens the learned and other suppress the gulable
GO AND FIGURE OUT

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:07 pm

When there is a WIDE GULF between both the ears - nothing will stay there.......

look what old man and his henchmen LECTURE - only and only same old karabala story and purjosh matam - they do not have anything else to offer - and oh yes, maula na ghana ghana ehsan chay - and what are thos f***** ehsans, nobody has the clue - but burhan is god .....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:48 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
AlZhul,
Tell me frankly, did u enjoy the artical or not? I have posted here especially for you guys.. after all you are his pedigreed puppies :D :D
gulf (between yr ears and yr rear cheeks)

what is the level of yr intelligence and yr brainwashing becomes very clear when from an intelligent and informative article which amply demonstrates the international respect and recognition which Mr. Asgharali enjoys as a scholar and humanist, all u cud pick out was the parking fees right at the end..!

u are a classic case of "syedna ke ghade (abde) ko gulab jamun dalna".

a perverted, retarded sadist like u and yr ilk here, african, frog, pig etc; if taken to a lecture by stephen hawking, will only see and ridicule his extreme deformities, while his lecture on astrophysics will gain him a nobel prize!

it pleases us no end that someone like u, who professes to be a blind abde-syedna, comes here and shows what is the calibre of the rest of your fellow retards.

mohammed_truthseeker

Unread post by mohammed_truthseeker » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
Progressive: Enjoy YourSelf

:D :D
------------------

Gulf you are not the right representative (i dont know if you claim to be one) of the mainstream Bohras on this forum. I come from the mainstream and I can tell you that you have not posted an intelligent article anywhere. Qiyam was very good. I miss his posts.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:23 am

Originally posted by JC:
When there is a WIDE GULF between both the ears - nothing will stay there.......

look what old man and his henchmen LECTURE - only and only same old karabala story and purjosh matam - they do not have anything else to offer - and oh yes, maula na ghana ghana ehsan chay - and what are thos f***** ehsans, nobody has the clue - but burhan is god .....
Bro JC

Once I heard an ortho talking about the ehsaans of syedna..

He simply said.. moula na apna upar itna ehsaan che, ke apne kaya moh si ehni tareef ane shukriyada karye? apni to itni haisiyat nathi ke apne badla ma shukriya karee sakye.

He missed out on spelling the ehsaans of syedna.. thats the kind of madness which exists in our pathetic community. Simply unimaginable!

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:56 am

Gulf you are not the right representative (i dont know if you article anywhere. Qiyam was very good. I miss his posts.
having said by "I am represenative here" what do you mean by this? Do we bohra need to keep our representative here?? where is your sense gone?? I am nothing but very simple and common bohri.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:25 pm

my fellow brothers,

what is the point in reasoning or explaining things to TAHERIS like gulf, frog, pig and his fellow retards, when they lack even an iota of commonsense and intelligence?

when someone openly declares himself to be "blind" in his faith and beliefs, what is the point of showing them light?

in my opinion the best way of dealing with them is by ignoring them. i know it is sorely tempting to shoot off a hard hitting reply every time these fitnatkhors come here to ask deliberately stupid questions or to post absurdities. just dont reply or comment and stop wasting yr time and energy on such garbage, that is the most fitting reply.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:51 pm

NARENDRA MODI IS INVITED BY SYEDNA TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO PROVIDE MAFIA PROTECTION TO KOTHAI HATCHMEN
Kale Katroot karne wale.........

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:12 am

Brother Oma.

Naendra Modi visited burhanuddin on 9th of April 2008 and all the Sahara News Channel broadcasted the news repeately on same night.

Does it is suitalble for the taheri bohras leader to meet Modi who is killer of thounsand Muslems beside well known for his anti muslim politics.

Its mentioned that Modi met and shake handed with him (without handkerchief).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:05 am

Brother Hussain_KSA
I used the word 'INVITED'
Modi does not need to visit Syedna, While we Muslims were successful in preventing Modi from entering USA,he gets entry to Syedna's Harem. WHAT A JOKE?
Where are those Muslim Mullahs and Sunni Leaders not objecting and breaking relationship with Syedna and his co horts ( I forgot Sunnis are busy fighting each other in Jamat-e-Ulema)

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:34 am

oma,
the ongoing fighting is for a good reason at least in this case.A faction of youngs within have challenged the idel old leadership.
Hope for a good change.Bohras may have a lesson in it.
wassalam

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 am

sorry plz read idle (not idel)

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Originally posted by omabharti:
Brother Hussain_KSA
I used the word 'INVITED'
Modi does not need to visit Syedna, While we Muslims were successful in preventing Modi from entering USA,he gets entry to Syedna's Harem. WHAT A JOKE?
Where are those Muslim Mullahs and Sunni Leaders not objecting and breaking relationship with Syedna and his co horts ( I forgot Sunnis are busy fighting each other in Jamat-e-Ulema)
Brother Oma,

You are right I take my words back.

Regards