Islam! Just a religion of biggots and terrorist

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
EL-JUAN

Islam! Just a religion of biggots and terrorist

Unread post by EL-JUAN » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:39 pm

Well it seems very obvious to any outsider looking at the postings on this message board that your religion is week and full of biggots and mercenories.

Anyone who challenges your relegion (SATANIC VERSES)is put on a hit list which just goes to show that your relegion has weak foundations as it cannot take any form of critisism.

There is more bitching on this board about your kind that it shows their is no brotherhood in your beleifs and the list continues.....

Humsafar

Re: Islam! Just a religion of biggots and terrorist

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:11 pm

El -Juan,

What is your intention here? If it is to incite hatered against Muslims with meaningless buzz-words "bigots and terrorists" then you are at the wrong place. You won't find any support for your extremist views. This is a Muslim board, and though some of us may question the basic beliefs of our religion we do so in the spirit of intellectual inquiry. This should not be taken as a licence to condemn Muslims and Islam with your right-wing, neo-con political agenda. Our sympathies and solidarity lie with the Muslim people and their struggles - indeed with all people fighting against domination of one kind or the other.

However, if you are here for a reasoned debate then you are welcome.

As for bigots, you must know that every religion has a fair share of them. As for terrorists, the biggest and deadliest are those who have now occupied Iraq and Palestine, and are now training their sights on Iran.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:34 pm

Originally posted by EL-JUAN:
Well it seems very obvious to any outsider looking at the postings on this message board that your religion is week and full of biggots and mercenories.
Well it seems very obvious to any 'insider' looking at your posting on this message board that your intention is ominous and full of malice and guile.

As a welcome gesture, I want to introduce you to a wonderful feature called "spell check".

EL-JUAN

Unread post by EL-JUAN » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:41 pm

This is exactly what i mean.You embrace our way of life, with our freedom of speech etc, and yet you have the front to chastise us by damning us as oppressive.

I say to you if you find our way of life as an affront to your culture or religion, maybe it is best you go back to the stone under which you crawelled from.

Opps i forget.... You dont have social to claim back home.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:31 pm

El-Juan

In case you forgot,This is a nation of immigrants. If not you then your grandpappy crawled out from another piece of rock. So don't tell us to go crawl back. If you don't like the discussion here then go back to wherever you were hiding under your own rock.
Before you insult our intelligence, you learn the difference between "challenging" and "insulting". "Satanic Verses" was definitely not a challenge but an insult in the guise of fiction.
Additionally, who are you to tell us to go back?? we all are legal residents of this country, and some of us are 2nd generation and others have been here even before you were probably born.
Don't misunderstand our open and honest discussions to lack of brotherhood. You lack brotherhood in your own life thats why you are here, thats the honest truth, isn't it?????

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:27 pm

Probably you are unaware that what you call "our way of life" has long been usurped by the corporate gulag and its hirelings in the White House. And this is not a new phenomenon, it's been going on for at least a 100 years. But the typical American that you are - media-zapped and manipulated - what would you know? If you care about the real American heritage, you will find them in the actions of Mother Jones, Rosa Parker and the like and in the words of Jefferson, Whitman, Thoreau, Emerson, Dewey, Twain, Vonnegut, Vidal, Abbey and many many others. The "our way of life" that you ignorantly talk about is articulated by these people and enshrined in the US constitution and Bill of Rights - all of which has been destroyed by little and petty potentates like baby Bush and his neo-con cabal. But what would you know.

And please don't be so arrogant as to think that the sun shines out of America's backside. There are other places, peoples and cultures who have a better record of rights and freedoms. And not everybody who comes on this board belongs to your Homeland.

EL-JUAN

Unread post by EL-JUAN » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:25 pm

MMMMMMMMMM....Does homeland security know about your cult?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:38 pm

So typical. Why is the average American zombie so predictable?

Go ahead and inform your homeland security. Maybe they will give you a medal of honour for your troubles. Looking forward to seeing an Orange alert soon.

EL-JUAN

Unread post by EL-JUAN » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:50 pm

:D tut tut........sensative topic i see ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:48 am

A couple of weeks back, I was in one of the shopping centers where my car died on me. Parked on the opposite was another car. I had called my friend to come help me out with a jump start. I wanted the spot opposite to me. So I approached the gentleman who owned that car when he came out. I asked him politely and this car looked at me and turned pale. He ran off and didn't come back for the next 10 minutes.

And all this because of my beard. The greatest of nations has been turned into a nation of pussies by the joker at the helm. You don't need airplanes or bombs to terrorize them anymore. All you need is a beard. No wonder every muslim appears a terrorist to these wimps.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:49 am

I asked him politely and this car looked at me and turned pale
I meant "car owner".

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:59 am

El-Juan is simply expressing his opinions like the rest of us.

As far as your experience goes, compare it to the muslim girls who died in the school fire in Saudi Arabia just because they were girls, and no Muslim man was man enough to save them.

Your experience seems trivial...

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:16 am

Humsafar,
There are other places, peoples and cultures who have a better record of rights and freedoms.
Can you please be more specific and elaborate on that ?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:51 am

Humsafar,
So typical. Why is the average American zombie so predictable?
Can't agree with you more...

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:23 am

Average Bohra,
Your experience seems trivial...
My experience is the state of this nation. The guy who turned pale looked exactly like an Average American Zombie.

And because of these Zombies, the entire world is suffering with hundreds of thousands dead in Iraq, millions living without clean water and electricity without the hint of a peaceful future. And now the threat of another war with another nation looming. Every third marriage in Iraq and Afghanistan gets bombed with tens of innocents killed.

Noooo, but we are worried about the girls that died in Saudi Arabia.

Something tells me you are no better than the Average American Zombie.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:32 am

I have told you time and again that the actions of those people is against Islam and they are murderers. The Saudi government are a bunch of hoodlums and murderers. But being a zombie that you are, it never seems to register with your dead brain.

You somehow believe that I condone the actions of the saudi government just like you condone the actions of your government. I do not. No true muslim does. But being a zombie that you are, it never seems to register with your dead brain. Your brain hasn't being washed, it has been cremated.

Amicus Mellitus

Unread post by Amicus Mellitus » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:51 am

I think the idiot is now gone. He had enough of a response for his absurdity

EL-JUAN

Unread post by EL-JUAN » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:24 am

Which particular idiot are you refering too????? :cool:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:38 pm

Can you please be more specific and elaborate on that ?
AB,

I knew you would ask that ( did I mention something about predictability before????)

My answer is this: For starters, how about "Old Europe" as your friend Rumsfeld has termed it? I would include Mother England too, but her unseemly affair with the yankee upstart in recent years has turned her into an crotchety old hag. How about Canada? I think even India should qualify, at least it does not snoop on its citizens. That must count for something.

EL-JUAN

Unread post by EL-JUAN » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:57 pm

Like all aliens........No respect for the nation that gives them shelter!!!

Is this what your religion preaches

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:54 pm

I finally realized why they make so many zombie movies over here.

And we respect the nation, it's just that some idiots and zombies need to be thrown into the ocean and the world will be a much better place.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:42 pm

Humsafar,

Your choice of countries was, well...predictable, though I must add that the inclusion of India did take me by surprise. Are you really that naïve or is your anger toward Americans clouding your judgment ? You seem to be a fairly bright individual so I must assume it is the latter.

I must also assume that you are aware that the controversial policies in the US have been routinely used by Old Europe. The reason it makes news here is that it is uncharacteristic and not routine. Incidentally, a majority of Americans do actually support the wiretapping of citizens who are conversing with terrorists overseas. I personally have no problem with that. “Motherâ€

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:50 pm

AB,

It could well be possible that it is your infatuation with your country that clouds your judgement. If you continue to cling to the ancient notion of “my country, right or wrongâ€

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:35 pm

Humsafar,

You are painting with too broad a brush. Americans are a diverse lot, in ethnicty and opinion. Some would fall under your Zombie label, but no more than any other country. The media here and overseas focuses on the "right vs. left", "Liberal vs. Conservative", " Democrat vs. Republican" when in reality most Americans have views that transcend these labels.

You can take any discussion and bring in the extremes (Nazis, lynching etc.) and the analogy will no longer be relevant. I am strictly speaking of wiretapping US citizens who are in contact with terrorists abroad. It makes sense and should be standard policy and the public opinion happens to back that up. Every president including Clinton has reserved that authority and I think it is silly not to incorporate it into law as it will get passed.

I have not defended injustice and domination as I am against the war in Iraq, and our bias toward Israel. However, as I have said many a time before, Saddam was no saint and the rest of you tend to give him a free ride. Then there is the question of the lack of accountability and double-standard when it comes to Palestinian corruption, the treatment of Palestinian refugees by Arabs, to name a few.

If the world focused on daily human rights abuses in the Middle East and Africa with the same zeal as wiretapping phone calls from or to a terrorist, we would all be better served.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:59 pm

You know what is really stupid? When a zombie says that the phone calls being tapped are to "terrorists abroad". I laugh so hard every time I hear that I shit in my pants.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:37 am

I laugh so hard every time I hear that I shit in my pants.

That appears to be your problem, you are crapping your brain cells away and simply leaving your wife with another load of dirty laundry.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:58 am

When a zombie says that the phone calls being tapped are to "terrorists abroad".

Here's a quote from the official Wahabi news source, Al Jazeera:

administration's four-year-old programme to eavesdropping, without warrants, on international calls and emails of Americans and others inside the United States with suspected ties to al-Qaida.

I am frankly appalled that this is not standard practice, as it should be.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:37 am

Damn, my wife is not going to like this. It is surprising that even though these people have ties to al-qida, they have to be tapped without warrants.

Someone loan this zombie some living brain tissue to use.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:52 am

And to top that the Bush idiots want to continue with the practice of wire tapping without warrants. They believe that every person who has ties to al-qida will continue making calls to other al-qida knowing that their phones are being tapped. Unless of course the al-qida are similar to the zombies.