Where is Syedna Burhanuddin ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mujju20032000

Where is Syedna Burhanuddin ?

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:40 pm

Can any one know the latest about Syedna ?, where he is ?, Will he perform the "Aashra" this year?, which city or country has the chance of "Aashra" this year?

mumin_mukhlish

Re: Where is Syedna Burhanuddin ?

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:32 am

MH,
Don't you think you are just trying to survive your identity on this forum without having any valuable thread on this forum?

Why do you care about Ashara? better you care for next reformists conference(if any) and start new timepass thread.

mujju20032000

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:15 pm

Dear brother Mumin,
You are right I am not only trying to survive my identity but i am also trying to survive my life in this world, I am a blood cancer patient I am breathing my last 5 to 6 months,I am in a cancer hospital having a PC from where I am logging to this forum, I am not a regular member of this forum, but to keep myself update I use my PC weekly or after 10 to 15 days, that is why I am not seen in this forum daily or regularly.
Regarding your question, let me tell you,neither I am a kutter bohra nor a so called reformist like you, I am an ordinary Bohra, and every ordinary bohra is interested in Aashra.I am not passing my time here as you said.
Every one has right to express his thoughts in this forum, you are not a chokidar or jamadar to look after some one`s thoughts that whether he is interested in Aashra or next reformists conference.
I am getting so harsh brother Mumin, plz forgive me.
Salaam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:35 pm

Dear MH
May Allah grant you recovery from cancer and give you respite from pain and suffering. You will be in my prayers Inshallah for speedy recovery. Please forgive M&Ms and their postings.They think they are the Thekedars for religion They think you need RAZA to express your opinon and qustion even on this site.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:34 pm

may allah grant you health and soon. i was wondering if we could do anything to alleviate your pain and suffering. if you put your email address through private messageg. again my whole family will pray for your health. god bless you.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:35 am

MH,

My best wishes for your recovery. Allah yashfik.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:06 am

MH:

PRAYER FROM ALLAH FOR ASSISTANCE IN ANY SITUATION

1. First read any DAROOD (salwa'at) 11 times.

2. Then read the following prayer 11 times or 41 times or 101 times or 111 times.

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM

YA GHEYAS AL MUSTAGHEE SEENA AGHISNEE

WA YA NASIR AL MAZLUMEENA UNSUR NEE

3. Then end with recitation of the DAROOD 11 times.

Ask Allah to send the HADIYA (Reward) for the DAROOD to Nabi Muhammad . Then ask Allah Subhana wa Ta Ala for assistance. INSHA ALLAH.

May Allah give you sabr and strength and cure your ailment...Ameen.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:22 pm

In one of the big city of sub-continent, syedna’s Sehat Yabi celebration was performed with lots of color including Band Baja.

They cannot live without double standard even for small matters.

At least the Wahabis of Saudi are better; they have buried King Fawad in a manner they believed.

mature

Unread post by mature » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:57 am

can you please explain the palaces and harems of saud.the gambling and race horses and the drinking of the saudi royalty,are they better

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:30 pm

Mature
can you please explain the palaces and harems of saud.the gambling and race horses and the drinking of the saudi royalty,are they better

I dont know what acts they commit outside public view. I was comparing what takes place before public view for both parties.

I am glad that you have atleast agreed to a comparison.

Let us keep the saudi gambling, drinking and races
pending till we can compare what goes inside kothar.

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:58 pm

Mature:

You asked:
"can you please explain the palaces and harems of saud.the gambling and race horses and the drinking of the saudi royalty,are they better"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the Saudis are so immoral or decadent, then why do the Kotharis take any and every opportunity for photo-opportunity and hobnob, mingle, brown-nose, arse-lick the Wahabi and Saudi royalties and other Sunni Arab Sultans and dictators? They have even tried to be in bed with with the anti-Islamic U.S. Presidents and Senators and the Indian anti-Muslim Hindu Fundamentalists like Modi of Gujrat.

GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mature

Unread post by mature » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:58 am

do you mean that if you talk to bush or fahd its wrong because they are not the way they are supposed to be,come on next you will say that even talking to hindus will make you a hindu,

mature

Unread post by mature » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:18 am

JP you were the one who was praising the wahabis and now you want to keep their gambling drinking and race horses pending? is it because you approve of this as long as the funeral is austere and without fanfare,by the way the funeral was televised live all over the world i saw it. this reminds me of the progressives demand to be burried in a bohra cemetery after death,never mind their whole life they do adawat of bohras and dai but on death they have to be burried in bohra cemmetery suddenly they are bohras.after death all bohra traditions like gusl kafan dafan have to followed,why the double standards.if you do not believe in something forget about it let your body be burned or burried anywhere but noooo suddenly the thought of salvation arises and maybe this is possible in bohra cemetery or kabrastan

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:37 am

Mature,

Bohra cemetries are not the personal property of anyone.People have contributed and reserved places in it long back and if they are thrown out of the jamaat for questioning the corruption, then it does not make them less bohras, even according to your standard.

None should have the right to stop anyone from using the cemetries/mosques/dargahs etc, to which they have contributed, when in the jamaat.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 am

He is still at his retreat in Germany, getting pumped with life-prolonging drugs. Insiders claim he will be there for the rest of the month.

mature

Unread post by mature » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:15 am

all bohra cemeteries are owned by respective jamaats and they must have the right to admit ot reject entrants,you cannot allow a abuser of moula,why should he be there,he has a choice while alive and he made it so let him and his friends sort him after he dies

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:51 pm

He was able to make it to Surat for the Zikra Majlis and today delivered another edition of brain cleansing waaz to the sheep.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:26 pm

Dear brother Mature,
The Bohra cemetary lands are either given by the local corporations or by state governments for the use of the members of the community. They are NOT the ownership plots of the Bohra high priest, Sayedna Saheb. As such he has no right to refuse the burial of any members of the community. The reformists fought this case in Bombay and after initial refusal now there is no opposition from kothar. Kothar even gave unconditional permission for the burial of Dr. Asgar Ali Engineer's mother's dead body and a mulla from kothar was sent for namaz and sadaqallah and it was burried in Kurla Dawoodi Bohra cemetary. This was after world-wide compaign and creating enough hatred against him.
Even Veer Noman Contractor's body was buried in Bohra cemetary without any opposition from kothar.

mature

Unread post by mature » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:16 am

insaaf you are just proving me right by stating the obvious that all progs want to be burried in bohra cemeteries,why you only know it might that you think that salvation might come to you there,otherwise why fight for your right as a dawoodi bohra only after dying if you do not believe in any of the things bohras believe in and please in future do not call me your brother we have nothing in common if you are against my moula.i would rather that a kaffir calls me a brother that you

mature

Unread post by mature » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:27 am

to me you are worst type of hypocrate calling yourself a bohra and hating everything bohras stand for and to top it all giving a look that you are not against bohras but against kothar and trying to give impression that you are looking after the welfare of bohras,that is hypocracy .why dont just say that you hate our moula(not that it affects him) and stop with all your stupid bullshit and form your own better sect leave us in peace

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:01 pm

Bushra! Bushra!

Strong rumours that Aqua Moula will spend 1427 Ashara (relatively new Lisan name for first 10 days of Moharrumul haraam) in Mombasa - Kenya.

1. A new and improved palace (mahal) is being re-built around "Jivanjee" Masjid and above Kaderbhoy alias Saifee Hall. A Pakistani architect is there to supervise and complete the job. The minimum contribution from each family towards the cost is one unit of $5000 US. The relatively old Qibla of the Masjid has been shifted/moved/rebuilt so as not to adulterate the sea-view from the palace.

2. Each well-to-do Bohra family in Mombasa has been ordered by Kothar to accomodate (full board and lodge less niyaaaz) in their abodes at least 15 guests visiting Mombasa for the purpose of listening to Aqau Moula during Ashara - obviously free of charge.

Previously the Bohras used to make excuses saying that they would be accomdating their unnamed out of town family members or relatives. So now they have to provide names and e-ID numbers of the purported out of town relatives and family members to the sycophant jamaat.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:16 am

Dear brother Muture,
Firstly it is my culture to consider every one a brother in Islam.
Secondly I drive my inspiration from great martyr like Imam Husain whose beheaded body had remained unburied for days and then head was buried in place and body was buried at another place showing that it is not important where you die and where your body is buried.
But since a piece of land has been allotted to a community by the government it is every Bohra’s right to claim a place there and priestly class has no right to refuse it.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:59 am

insaaf you are just proving me right by stating the obvious that all progs want to be burried in bohra cemeteries.....to me you are worst type of hypocrate
mature,
you hate everything about progressives but still assert your right to express your opinions on the progressive board. Don't you?..hypocrite?

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:19 pm

in future do not call me your brother

What would you like to be called ?

Only mature is too mature for the immature !!!

mature

Unread post by mature » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:35 am

dont you progs also interfere with us bohras,you have a negative opinion about evrything the bohras do then why do you object to us doing the same is it because the truth hurts,and you could call us bohras moomin and we will call you munafiq

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:39 am

Mature,

It would be nice if you can grow up and learn how to write correctly. Did the Kothar forget to teach you that back in Jamia?

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:19 pm

you could call us bohras moomin

You dumb immature !

I know moomin stands for the entire Herd.

The question was referred to you for person.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:44 pm

No Sajjad, they did not forget to teach them English, they were just busy teaching them dawat ni zabaan.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:38 pm

Where is Syedna ?

On killing Spree !!!!

http://media.mumineen.org/archive/photo ... ala-01.jpg

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:41 pm

Originally posted by jamanpasand:
Where is Syedna ?

On killing Spree !!!!