Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
idiot_bohra

Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

Unread post by idiot_bohra » Sun Nov 10, 2002 6:45 am

This is HOT

From Taizoon Bhaisaheb bin Hatim Bhaisaheb and Nafisah Baisaheba binte Shehzadi Maryam Baisaheba

Evidence: Telephone Conversations on website – www.zahirbatin.com

Download your mp3 files below from website – www.zahirbatin.com

porus

Re: Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

Unread post by porus » Sun Nov 10, 2002 12:57 pm

Interesting! Is it not possible that there are two Dai al-Mutlaqs, one zaahir and one baatin?

This is a quarrel among cultists about control and rationalization for gaining control. Whoever triumphs will retain overlordship of the minds of the "mumineen".

I will watch further developments like I would watch a soap opera. You know how it is in soap operas! No matter at what point you begin watching them, you quickly get the gist of the matter and it gets repeated ad nauseum. You do not really learn anything worthy of contribution to your life.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:14 pm

Is it not possible that there are two Dai al-Mutlaqs, one zaahir and one baatin?

To be fair, this question is posed in the conversations. The answer by the lady was that that is not possible because Dai is masoom!! Nice one, that.

Does anyone know anything about "alaa kitab"?

I always thought that the words zahir and baatin were concerned with the meanings of the Quran! These conversations extend the meaning to the utterances and actions of the community notables. Now, that is worth thinking about!!

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:08 pm

Wow!!

This is a not only a bombshell but a volcano and an earthquake for the Kothar and those Shehzaadas (presumably from the Sons of Aqua Moula and their who aspire to be the next D'ai) who propagate jealousy and hatred for Mazoon Saheb and Muqasir Saheb.

The website, www.zahirbatin.com
and the spilling of the beans by none other than from Shehzaada Taizoon Bhaisaheb bin Hatim Bhaisaheb and Nafisah Baisaheba binte Shehzadi Maryam Baisaheba - one of the nephews of Aqua Moula.!!

The glass ceiling is now broken, for ever we hope, for the ambitious Shehzaadas and who knows where or how far the pieces will scatter.

We just hope that Shehzaada Taizoon Bhaisaheb bin Hatim Bhaisaheb and Nafisah Baisaheba binte Shehzadi Maryam Baisaheba is safe amongst the very powerful Mafiosis which he quite rightly compares to Sheytans, Munafiquns and "nuts"and the breakers of Misaq, to say the least.

Perhaps the Government of India should seriously consider protecting the very brave, principled and selfless Aqua Moula's, Mazoon Shaheb and Muqasir Saheb's utmost loyalist Shehzaada Taizoon Bhaisaheb bin Hatim Bhaisaheb and Nafisah Baisaheba binte Shehzadi Maryam Baisaheba - just in case he is harmed in any way by the people and the family members he is exposing here.

Truth has triumphed at last!! Kothar has nothing to with Imaan but blind and naked pursuit of ambitions, power, money and family feuds.

Let us commend Shehzaada Taizoon Bhaisaheb bin Hatim Bhaisaheb and Nafisah Baisaheba binte Shehzadi Maryam Baisaheba for his ultimate courage and pray to Almighty Allah to keep him away from harm's way and his intent of passing the message to Aqua Moula reaches him unimpeded. Amen

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:53 pm

Porus is right - this is soap opera. The "royal" power struggle is playing out in public now. The decadent kothar is getting ridiculous by the day - who says the royals are not changing with times. Washing their dirty linen in public. No matter comes out as winner, nothing will change for the Bohra herd. Or is this the beginning of another split?

Muddai

Unread post by Muddai » Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:30 am

You guys are losing me....help ! What is this about ?..and what is zaahir and batin ?

As the World Turns ? or more like General Hospital ?

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:40 am

For those who do not speak lisaan-e-daawat or are unable to hear because of bad quality of the mp3 downloads, here is the gist.

Prince Taizoon is accusing a number of his close relatives, who are part of Sayedna's extended family, of revisionist heresy regarding positions of Mazoon and Mukaasir.

Prince charges that because of jealousy and enmity of his relatives against Mazoon and Mukaasir, his relatives are saying that the current holders of those offices are not, in truth (haqiqat), the true Mazoon and Mukaasir. They are, in fact some other persons, the fact not accessible to everyone because that is baatin.

Prince claims that that is completely against misaaq where the actual names of Mazoon and Mukaasir are recited and they are considered inviolable links to Imam along with the Dai al Mutlaq.

His relatives have been saying that zaahir-baatin issue about these offices is in 'Daawat na kitaab'. But when challenged, they are not able to point the sources.

Prince has been prevented to present this case to Sayedna himself by enemies of Mazoon and Mukaasir who are top office bearers in Daawat. Hence he has gone public.

My comment is that this is a right royal soap opera. The fact that Sayedna is quiet about the issue arouses suspicion that he may be revising doctrine and testing the waters by proxy, letting his relatives start the dialog.

Muddai

Unread post by Muddai » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:20 am

Thank you Porus, I'm almost with you now.

What is zaahir and baatin ? and what are the positions of "Mazoon and Mukaasir" ?

As a 12 year veteran of the Madrasa and Jamaat I know I should know this...

;)

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:43 am

On Prince's website there is a link to "Definitions". They include definitions of Mazoon and Mukaasir, which are excellent. They also include definitions of zaahir and baatin.

I have heard zaahir and baatin only in reference to the Quraan. There is a shia doctrine that in addition to apparent (zaahir) meaning, each ayat has a "hidden" meaning known only to few. Hence not everyone can interpret the Quraan by themselves. True meaning can only be obtained fro a person whoi has permission (razaa) from Sayedna.

The current controversy appears to have hijacked the words zaahir and baatin to serve political agenda.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:30 am

Have you forgotten the power struggle during Rasulullah's(SA) time ?
Does that lessen the status of Rasulullah(SA) ?
Same is the case today.
Do not be fooled by the power hungry but instead stick your faith with the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir. In this daur e satr it is because of them that our najaat is ensured.

mo

Unread post by mo » Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:30 am

by the way where is mazoom saheb rumours here claim he is exsiled in cairo and that theres no way he will tke the seat after seyedna its seyednas son mufadel who will tke the seat anyway i guess the boat is now shaking in the royal household.
Who ever wins will get the pleasure in doing annual hunting trips to tanzania.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:02 pm

Syedi Mazoon Saheb's own website:

http://www.tahiyaat.com/

His Family Members
Baisaheba Sakina baisaheba, wife of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus: BA in English Literature, Bombay University [first amongst all students in English Literature].

Dr. Bazat Tahera baisab: Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Received Phd. in Arabic Literature with distinction from Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts). Received MA and BA in Arabic Language and Literature from Ain Shams University (Cairo, Egypt). Currently professor of Arabic Literature at the University of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois). Previously taught at the University of Utah (Salt Lake City, Utah, 2000-2002), Yale University (New Haven, Connecticut, 1998-1999), and Harvard University (during Ph.d. studies, 1992-1999). Email: btq@post.harvard.edu

Dr. Bazat Saifiyah baisab: Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Phd. in Islamic History [with distinction], Oxford University, UK. MA in English Literature, BA in English Literature [Suma Cum Laude], The American University in Cairo.

Bazat Tyebah baisab: Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. BA in Islamic History and Arabic Literature [with distinction], SOAS, London University, UK. Due to distinction in BA, accepted directly in the Phd. program at London University. Email: tayyeba@uscnet.com

Taher bhaisab: Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. MA in Arabic Literature, SOAS, London University, UK. BA in Arabic Literature [received The Chancellor's Award for coming first amongst 10,000 students in Bombay University]. Currently doing Phd. in Arabic Literature. Email: taher.qutbuddin@uscnet.com

Abde-Ali bhaisab: Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. MA in Arabic Literature [with distinction], SOAS, London University, UK. BA in Mass Communications and Journalism, and Arabic Literature, The American University in Cairo. Currently doing Phd. in Fiqh (Islamic Law). Email: abdeali.qutbuddin@uscnet.com

Fatema baisab: Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. BA in Psychology, The American University in Cairo. Also, one year in Psychology MA program, Harvard University, USA. Email: fiezzuddin@hotmail.com

Arwa baisab: Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Hafize Qur'aan. Specialized courses in Arabic Language and Literature, The American University in Cairo. Email: arwa@uscnet.com

Husain bhaisab: Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Hafize Qur'aan. Currently doing BSc in Computer Science and Arabic Literature, The American University in Cairo. Email: hqutbuddin@hotmail.com

Aziz bhaisab: Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Hafize Qur'aan. BA in Arabic Literature with highest honors [Suma Cum Laude], The American University in Cairo. Email: aziz.qutbuddin@uscnet.com

All family members have been fortunate to take barakaat of Ilm-e-Aal-e-Mohammad (SA) from Aqa Mola Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin tus. Also regularly in sabaq of dawat kutub (singular: kitab) from Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. And graduated from Al Jamea-tus-Saifiyah.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:49 pm

salaam to all
Could anyone please verify these claims.What has the adminstration to say about it and would also welcome Mr.Engineers comments.Who is Taizoon bhaisaheb? How is he related to Sayedna and if he is a bhaisaheb then why would it not be possible for him to approach sayedna.How authentic are the tapes and the website itself?.As not much personal information is given about Taizoon Bhaisaheb himself. I and my friends are quite confused and would certainly appreciate comments regarding these claims specially from Mr. Engineer as we beleive he knows the royal family well.

observer

Unread post by observer » Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:09 pm

This is intereting stuff. Anyone have a royal family tree. Also wait for the muzzle to come and do not be suprised if the site is not removed. They will really ZALIL this fellow and sideline him. So record this for history. He may even be poisoned and put to sleep. This is how they get rid of their enemies. So be on the guard Taizoon. Kudos to you though.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:02 am

Taizoon lives in a cuckoo land. He says we went public with this twadry tiff in the hope of getting support from Bohras. He expects brain-dead, priest-ridden fools to support him and his dubious cause? He and his feuding family is responsible for turning Bohras into a herd bleeting sheep. Now he wants them to bleet to his tune? What audacity?

hum ko unse hai wafaa ki umeed
jo nahi jaante wafaa kya hai

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:52 am

hahaha...hohohoh
This is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqa Moulas family is full of liars and cheaters. Is it a surprise to anyone if his amils are the same?

I hope All the Abdes Sayedna and Amtes Sayedna get the chance to listen to all the mp3's.

tape : 022.mp3 listen carefully what Taizon bhaisaheb says...

"Aa possibility hai masum me Zahir an ne batin aleg hote(So there is a possibility that there is zahir and batin for masum(he meant the Dai)"

Taizoon :" Who is for Zahir and whom is for batin?

Aarefah : it doesn’t matter who is for Zahir and who is batin..We just belief both of them

Taizoon : where is it written there is Zahir and there is batin (for mazoon Saheb)? In which book?

Aarefah : It is written in books

Taizoon : Which books? Where? There is no such thing. There is no Bayan about such things! In which books you read that there is Zahir and Batin for mazoon?

Aarefah : it is said so. Everyone knows it

Taizoon : who told you that? Did your teacher tell you that? Did your teacher tell you that?

Aarefah : yes, I have heard of it. There is bayan

Taizoon : your teacher is teaching your lies about our mazhab. In reality there is no such things as Zahir and batin mazoon sahibs. Tell me now! Who is your teacher! Who is your teacher!

aarefah (she kept mumbling of having some revelation, having heard of her version of Zahir and batin mazoon crap)

Taizoon : you tell me who is your teacher? You tell me! I am telling you that ...you are going to go to hell.!!!

aarefah : aqa moula.

Taizoon : aqa moula didn’t say such things. Aqa moula didn’t teach you such things. You are lying. Which kitab did you read? Who is teacher that is teaching you such things??!!

* Hey guys ..Taizoon wants this tape conversation to be passed to the old man of Dawat. He says there are many barricade along the ways to Aqa Moula (as if we don’t already know …. :)

Exactly what we have been telling for years. Is there any open communication in our community? People are doing whatever they wish with playing around with Dawoodi Bohras Dogma and Doctrine. Even 2 women knew more about Zahir & Batin of Mazoon saheb more than the Dai himself.

And Dai is busy hunting elephant in Africa.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:22 am

jinx,

I wish to manhandle you since you are so lowly.
You deserve rough mental treatment.
You deserve the lowest and most painful place in hell.
And what you deserve is what you will get.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:55 am

What has our expert on the subject Serendipity to say on this stupid subject.

raheel

Unread post by raheel » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:22 am

I would like to know if taizoon bhai saheb has really tapped this then i would like to ask him to take a video clip of himself saying that he is the one behind zahirbatin.com and upload it on the zahirbatin site cause this was done long back and this is again being repeated... such conversations are actually created by other people to weaken the virtues and rules of dawaath

abde syedna tus

Raheel

Raheel2

Unread post by Raheel2 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:27 am

Well no body has got anything to say on what i had earlier written.... i am quite sure that these tapes are actually created by these reformists in order to spew poison on the nizaam of dawaath

abde sayedna tus
Raheel2

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:06 am

Salaam to all
I am still waiting for comments for experts on this.Can Mr. Engineer verify the person and the tapes or give us more info on it

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:26 pm

Here are the details of zahirbatin.com domain name registration:

Domain Name.......... zahirbatin.com
Creation Date........ 2002-11-01
Registration Date.... 2002-11-01
Expiry Date.......... 2003-11-01
Organisation Name.... Taizoon Shakir
Organisation Address. PO Box 42947
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Bakersfield
Organisation Address. 93384-2947
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Shakir Taizoon
Admin Address........ PO Box 42947
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Bakersfield
Admin Address........ 93384-2947
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... taizoonshakir@yahoo.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.6613960950
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... domain.tech@YAHOO-INC.COM
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax............. +1.6198813010
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

Raheel2

Unread post by Raheel2 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:21 am

Well no use of such details ....

this is because all these can just be cooked up ... If taizoon bhai saheb thinks that he has really made them then why do you think that he is scared in sending his video clip as well

abde sayedna tus

raheel

observer

Unread post by observer » Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:28 pm

Raheel do not be stupid. If you want someone to verify why don't you do it. You are on the inside track and are closer to the powers that be, so why don't you ask them to verify for you. make a simple "Araz" as tehy would say.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:32 pm

Poor Taizoon says he needs our help in exposing the “satanic cult” within the community. Presumably that includes the unnamed “extremely high level personality”. He says he has been “subjected to insults, social boycott, and continuous propaganda” – well what’s new.

While he’s quite brave to bring this out to the open, I can’t help but wonder that does he seriously think it is going to work? Does he think that the Mob will welcome him with open arms for publicizing its internal squabbles? Or is he just digging his own grave?!

Interestingly, in one of the tapes he threatens to reveal more information if this doesn’t work. Well, let’s sit tight and wait for the soap to unfold. Makes one wonder how much more of this zahir-batin is self-invented BS.

> “The first reason I am sending this to everyone is because the present environment does not allow me to directly araz these tapes to Aqamola TUS. There are so many barricades of people who also believe in this twisted zahir-batin tasawwur. “

If a member of the kothar cannot approach the Chief regarding this matter, how does he expect the ordinary Bohra to help?

> “I reported this incident to one of Aqamola's TUS Shehzadi Sahebas … But the Shehzadi Saheba never reported this to Aqamola TUS, as no action has been taken against my grandmother and she still spews this poison to so many mumineen who go to her in good faith to learn and pray kitaab.”

Why didn’t the princess report it and why is she allowed to continue? Is she part of the ‘cult’ too? If reporting it to a princess didn’t help, what good does he think an ordinary Bohra can do?

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:25 am

So where are those Abdes Sayedna that continuously tell us Aqa Moula get updates about the jamat, people, monies, and whereabouts of dawat ..etc.????

It seems the old man of Dawat has left his family members to run the show and …you know how it is in the Dai’s family where everyone is politically motivated.

I sympathize Taizoon bhai’s crusade against the powerful Dai mafia family and Khotar’s gang but then again ….what is the use?? The lies that maryam and Aerefah made up today…are made up practically by every Amils from every part of the world without blinking.

Taizoon bhai become interested with the impractically and transparency of Jamat only after he got(ridicule, extortion, threats, ..) what normal average Bohras will get if they dare as much as ask something…

Aside to Reformist: Now is the time to educate the mass about Taizoon Bhais dilemma. Forward zahirbatin website address to all your bohras contact.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:36 am

Raheel2/huzaif

Why don’t you drop him a mail. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from Aqa Moula Slaves than us Reformist.

Taizoon Shakir
PO Box 42947, Bakersfield
93384-2947 CA
UNITED STATES

As for the other question...reformists do not adopt same mafia like tactic like your Dai's, his family and Khotars.

Dr Ashgar Ali Engineer has always come open on this forum and PLS compare that to your Dawat Mafia. & here you keep telling me that Satanic Cult Bohrisme is representing some sort of religion from God?

simon

Unread post by simon » Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:59 pm

Mazoon-e-dawat is an important post in the hierarchy but that does not mean the Mazoon cannot commit any sin or is faultless.
There have been very important personalities who have graced this post. The list includes Maulana AbdulQader Hakimuddin as well as the present Daii.

There was a mazoon (I forget his name, tomb in Aurangabad) who was removed from his seat because of a mistake. The enemies of the daawat went to him and tried to win him to their side, the Maazoon's reply was that it was the Daii's ehsaan that he had still left him as a Mumin.

There have been power struggles going on from the time of the Prophet and it comes as no surprise that there is a power struggle today. But the tasawwur of a mumin is to follow his Daii and the Daii has said that his Mazoon is Syedi Khuzema bhaisaheb so be it.

Every action of the Daii has hikmat in it. I remember the hadith of Jabir bin Abdullah Ansari in which the Prophet told him that the Imam if he sits down or stands, everything is hikmat (referring to Maulana Ali's war with Muawiya whereas Imam Hasan's truce with him).

khuzema

Unread post by khuzema » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:30 pm

Any new NEWS, Please keep us update.

Is this an election time in kothar family?
Will they give right to vote to just Kothars?
Or will they allow the vote of right to all the leaders who represent a particular constituency?
Or is it possible that all boras will be given right to vote?

Raheel2

Unread post by Raheel2 » Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:16 pm

q