Sayedna Muayyadin Shirazi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akbar Petiwala

Sayedna Muayyadin Shirazi

Unread post by Akbar Petiwala » Wed May 11, 2005 2:45 pm

Assalamu Alaykum

Anyone has english translation of Sayedna Muayyadin Shirazi's Majlis ? There is a book published by Ateka Hamidudding, Bombay in Arabic. In it there are 100 lectures by the Sayedna. I would like to read the english translation of it. Any help will be appreciated. Jazakallah.

I found only 20 lectures on this website.
http://www.amaana.org/muayyad/muaycont.htm

If anybody has more info. please contact me.

JC

Re: Sayedna Muayyadin Shirazi

Unread post by JC » Wed May 11, 2005 5:39 pm

Whos is this Shirazi.?

A dai, then who would have what he said. it would be same old stuff.

Trust me, Whatever Imamat was, was hijacked by Hurat-ul-Malika and Zoaib. they prepetuated theri reign in Yemen and when it was about to end, some clever guy from India took over. In the name of Imam, with a mixture of Hinduism and Shiaism, Bohraism has been formed. The way it is going, the end is near - let the Huzur Aala fell sick or die.

mumin52

Unread post by mumin52 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:18 am

hey gaNDU JC.. i knoe what JC means... Jahanam C... good name.. so what u know abt bohra? hve a proper knowlegde and then say.. dont just vomit in the msg broad...

khan19922001

Unread post by khan19922001 » Thu May 19, 2005 6:50 am

Admin

If mumin52 has nothing better to say except lanat and gaalis, maybe you should consider cancelling his access.

Regards

BB

Unread post by BB » Thu May 19, 2005 7:32 am

Mr Khan
I don't think admin should delete his name...if they do so then what will be difference between Malumaat.com and Dowoodibohra.com.Although its different story that they delete your name if you raise questions against any wrong doings in our community.
Let him stick to this place let him read what we all talk about and what kind of bad practices we have in our community so may be one day he will realise it and he will stop using foul language and would try to discuss the issues in a decent way.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu May 19, 2005 2:17 pm

Mr. Momin,

I was expecting this from you and people like you. You have nothing else to offer except Lanat and Galees. And you very rightly do so becaise that is all you get from your Dai and his henchmen. You all are treated as slaves and even a kid of them is like a prince. you all are treated as shit and thats what you return. I forgive you, because that is the inner soul which speaks up. What goes in, comes out. You all are sadists and believe in negativeism.

Forget what my name means. you are a born slave to so-called dai and so be it.

Khan and BB

I tend to agree with BB. Let them write and say what they want. LEt them show their true colours. This proves how much knowledge they have. This hows their thought process.

HUSAIN_HQ

Unread post by HUSAIN_HQ » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:40 am

AS SALAM FRIENDS!
DON'T YOU THINK THIS TOPIC IS ALL ABOUT SAIYEDNA MAIYUDDIN SHIRAZIH AND HIS WAAZES, AND NOT ABOUT BOHRAISAM OF OLD AGE SAIYEDNA. WE SHALL TALK SENSE HERE AND NOT LANATS AND.. LIKE THE OLD AGE SAIYEDNA.

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:22 pm

to jc and his friends why does the lanat scare you so much,do you know some that we do not?.and back to the topic about syedna m .shirazi he was a dai during the time of imams you moron.and of course we are folowers of our dai pan tane su bare che, why do you care so much about us?is it a case of sour grapes

babu

Unread post by babu » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:44 pm

Originally posted by JC:
Whos is this Shirazi.?
Trust me, Whatever Imamat was, was hijacked -------(blah blah blah)--------------- or die.
This is what written by your Engineer the Great
http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/issues/openletter.htm
" Our great Da`is like Syedna Qadi al-Nu`man, Syedna Hamiduddin Kirmani, Syedna Muayyed Shirazi , Syedna Idris, Syedna Hatim, Syedna Khttab and several others were glorious inheritors of this knowledge. They wrote copiously on these `ulum and we all are proud inheritors of that knowledge "

Beta tere Engineer uncle ne to Dai ko Great bana diya aur tu apne Uncle ki lutiya dubo raha hai ???

trance

Unread post by trance » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:43 am

These lanatis cannot tell their arses from their elbows.

tney are so full of excrement that even they have stoppped making sense any more, becasue they are a leaderless group of sewage AND MANURE THAT CAN ONLY BE RIDDEN BY FLUSHING DOWN THE TOILET OR INCINERATE IN JAHANAM !

ENOUGH CONTRIBUTION FOR THE DAY

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Babu

Beta

Engineer is a leader. fine. It is NOT that he is our MAULA and we will accepet whatever he says or writes. You moron, understand the BASIC difference.

I donot believe in Imamat, so there is not question of Daiism. CLEAR.

Now go and take a ...!!!!

You are free to give me lanats. My faith is that it doesnot hurt me a bit.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:41 pm

JC:

"I donot believe in Imamat, so there is not question of Daiism."

Well, well, well. Very interesting, indeed. But yet, you say you are Bohra, and your only beef with the "mainstream" Bohras is the money hungry Kothar?

Sounds like you have an ENTIRELY different concept of Shiaism, Ismailism, and Bohraism!

Here's the logic: If you don't believe in the Imamat, then you cannot be a Shia. The fundamental premise of Shia belief is the existence of the Imamat!

If that's the case then why, pray tell, are you arguing about Bohras being right or wrong? Are you now trying to be an evangelist, telling people that their core beliefs are wrong, and that you are intelligent enough to follow the right belief? Because to me, you are now no different than a Jew, a Christian, a Hindu, a Sikh, etc, who ALL believe their religion is right.

So, this makes our arguement simple. The Holy Quran says it as clearly as possible:

La kum di nakum, waliyadin!

babu

Unread post by babu » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:01 pm

Originally posted by JC:
Engineer is a leader. fine. It is NOT that he is our MAULA and we will accepet whatever he says or writes. You moron, understand the BASIC difference.

I donot believe in Imamat, so there is not question of Daiism. CLEAR.

Now go and take a ...!!!!

You are free to give me lanats. My faith is that it doesnot hurt me a bit.
Bad News for Engineer
Ek Aur CHAMCHAA KAM HUA ;)

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:05 pm

Al-Muizz and Babu,

Agreed. Our differences are too wide. To me blind following of Maula is not worth it. There are so many anamolies.

Babu - i was never a chamcha ..... that type of thoughts are of Ortho bohras. I respect him as he dared to question and argue. Right of Disagreement should be there and accepted.

Muizz,

Yes, to you i may even be Jew or Hindu. I was a born bohra and stayed the same for years. Then I started learning and reading and finding out things. i tried to judge things on rationale and logic. I have my conclusion and decisions.

To me: Whatever so-called Wahabis PREACH is nearest to ISLAM, though not perfect and accurate. To me Islam is best available option among all the religions if at all we want religion to play part in our lives.

Thanks for trying to understand my point ot view.