lisane dawat to be adopted as an official language by th

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

lisane dawat to be adopted as an official language by th

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 06, 2008 4:26 pm

ai mataamdarana hussain, hu aa sunu che shu? ke ek mojizo thayo che...

khushi ni khabar em chhe, ke apna maula ane aqa, apna ruhani bawa ane rehbar and allah na dai, syedna wa maulana abul qayed johar, vajihun neel, punjatan paak na numayinda ane hussain na varis, mohd. burhanuddin ibne taher saifuddin na tufail thi, emna shano-shaukat thi vakif thai, UN na sarparasto ye em resolution pass kidho che ke aqa maula na salgirah (TUS) na mubarak din thi, UN na language registers ma lisaane dawaat ne aali maqam devama aavse.

te baad, har ek seminars, meetings ane khas karine general assembly ma har ek speeches and official business ne lisaane dawaat ma bhi tarjuman karvama aavse. aa ek khuda no mojizo che and hamara saghla mumineen, ke je maula par jaan-o-maal thi fida thava ane nichavar thava har hamesha tayaar hoyiye che, e badhana maate ek azeem din che. e noorani kalam ke je lisaane dawat ma ruju thase e sara aalam ma goonji uthse.

mumineen, momenaat and emna naunihalo thi em iltemaas che ke aa mubarak din par saghla UN HQ jald as jald and zyada si zyada taadad ma phahunchi jaye. saghla mumineen qaumi libaaas ma padhare ane umda kapra pehene. te baad 4 kharaas, 4 mithaas nu gourmet jaman niyaz nu aap sagla ne izan che.

p.s. sagla momin bhaiyo aa tarikhi mauka par dai-e-ajal ni hazrat maa najwa pesh kare, kam-as-kam, 972 US$. tanzeem committe ane mavaid aa khidmat anjam farmavse. jo tamara dil valvalo hoye, to tame zalzalo kari nakhjo aa azimushaan din par.

Safiuddin

Re: lisane dawat to be adopted as an official language by th

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed May 07, 2008 2:12 am

BRIlliant!! absolutely hysterically brilliant. That was hilarious - Zulfi you should make a video of this and post it to you tube. ... .
That is very funny!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed May 07, 2008 8:23 am

Bro Al Zulfiquar, I was missing your lisan -e- Dawat post since long time. Marvelous.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed May 07, 2008 10:32 am

Originally posted by Safiuddin:
BRIlliant!! absolutely hysterically brilliant. That was hilarious - Zulfi you should make a video of this and post it to you tube. ... .
That is very funny!
safiufggtdin,
He will not post video to youtube, he is afraid of that his identity will be uncovered by do such.. as he is chicken hearted guy..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 07, 2008 2:00 pm

gulf, u wud not recognise me, since i have recently 'purchased' a full and genuine junglee dadhi as prescribed by the syedna. this dadhi extends from my eyebrows down to below my waist. all u can see are my eyes and my nostrils.

this 100% taheri dadhi is now available in the store located inside the lobby of the UN HQ in New York.

it is guaranteed to filter out any stray crumbs or grains from the dal-chawal-palidu (DCP) and malido, or oil dripping from makhani raan or sauce chicken.. in fact the makers of it claim you do not need any aprons or napkins while eating food with it. it is fully washable and blow dry, made from halal taheri baal and is also available with the phook of syedna on it at an extra charge.

comes in various shades to match yr hair color and skin tones.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Bravo Bro Al-Zulfiqar....

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed May 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Originally posted by JC:
Bravo Bro Al-Zulfiqar....
what bravo ?? to him? coz criticise me?? who am I?? I am nothing but just simple dawoodi bohra.. what bravo?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 07, 2008 4:20 pm

gulf, u are not dawoodi bohra. the reformists are.

u are taheri and should be very proud of it.

u are not 'simple'. u are a small insignificant crook operating under the umbrella of bigger crooks and with their raza and blessings.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu May 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Bravo Bro Al-Zulfiqar!

Gulf - go take a FF..!!

mohammed_truthseeker

Unread post by mohammed_truthseeker » Thu May 08, 2008 1:30 pm

I am in splits, with this exchange between Zulfiqar and Gulf...... :D :D :D :D :D

mohammed_truthseeker

Unread post by mohammed_truthseeker » Thu May 08, 2008 5:32 pm

made from halal taheri baal and is also available with the phook of syedna on it at an extra charge.

[/QB]
halal taheri baal

:D :D :D :D :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 08, 2008 5:59 pm

you may find it funny, but its a fact that baals from other muslims also would be haraam as everyone else on this planet is going to hell in bullock carts.

we are the only chosen ones guaranteed paradise with: a. the ruku chitthi, b. munkir and nakir being hammered senseless in our qabr's, and c. syedna personally there to receive us at the pearly gates, when we reach there in an Airbus A380 royal suite.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu May 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Originally posted by mohammed_truthseeker:
[/b]
halal taheri baal :D :D :D :D :D [/QB]
During ramadan, I recall calling that white circular fluffy hairy stuff as "bhuddi na baal". I forgot the actual name of this sweet Bohra cuisine. Loved it though and has been ages since I last had.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu May 08, 2008 8:56 pm

Originally posted by Danish:
During ramadan, I recall calling that white circular fluffy hairy stuff as "bhuddi na baal". I forgot the actual name of this sweet Bohra cuisine. Loved it though and has been ages since I last had.
Never mind, I just remembered: it's called "Chuttar Faiji" or something like that.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 09, 2008 10:46 am

Never mind, I just remembered: it's called "Chuttar Faiji" or something like that.
i have to correct this, before it gets any worse.

the correct name is sutar-feni, your mutation of it amounts (mistakenly) to a vulgarity which is not very welcome on this forum.

mohammed_truthseeker

Unread post by mohammed_truthseeker » Fri May 09, 2008 12:02 pm

i have never seen this kinds of words being used on this forum on any threads...And I am sure that this was done intentionally

Admin-Do you still want this guy to continue posting.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Fri May 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
the correct name is sutar-feni, your mutation of it amounts (mistakenly) to a vulgarity which is not very welcome on this forum.[/QB]
If I were to cherry pick on words to find them vulgar by being "sporty", there certainly are plenty around here, including yours. Gotta love the irony. But thanks for the correction.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 09, 2008 2:05 pm

i did mention that you seem to have mentioned the wrong name by mistake. so i dont know what yr ire is all about.

seems that u are more deserving of the reaction from m. truthseeker.