We are true bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Re: We are true bohras

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm

We are true bohras

Unread post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:48 pm

I a true bohri. Syedna is the truest muslim. He is our lord, thats y we call him aqa. Do any of the other religion bring safai chiti? No its only for bohris. Sajada on the kabar(Darga) is very important thing if some wahabi's feels that this is kufar then let them feel we don't care. I have seen many of these guys who barks now and when they come accrose some difficut situtation then they come to darga and do sajada. The best achivement in bohra's life is to do kadam bosi of our lord syedna. Beacuse syedna is representing Imam-uz-zaman, and imam-uz-zaman represnt allah, so its like kissing the feet of allah (unlike sunnis we don't believe that allah has any feet, but this is symbolic as mairaz was symbolic for prophet). One gets salvation only if he understand our maula truly, that is y reformists are not true bohra's but they are like black spot on the clean image of bohras. They are no better then non-bohras. If u believe in philosophies of bohras and if u don't believe in syedna then u are as bad as those wahabies. U are like if u r eating the skin of banana and you r throughing the inside part, the true meaning of bohras lies with syedna. I am here not to argue with anybody we believe that all religions are true. We don't oppose any body unless they says bad about us.We are the most peacefull sect of islam. Thats the reason whole world calls our syedna as Shantidoot. So u all guys will notice prity soon that he will be the reason behind the peace in middle east.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:19 pm

<br>Well said by a true believer<p>Aga Khani fessed-up now a true maumeen fesses-up<p><p>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:37 pm

sister Sakina: welcome to the reformed bohra site!I can not help laughing at your ignorance &total blind commitment to Syedna!Please analyse the facts & events as they happen in the community instead of just believing it 100%.One does not become a Shantidoot just because A news paper gives him an award-Analyse-Is this a prestigious well read newspaper? what is the circulation? What are the facts of their decision to award him the title?Is it possible that a monetary bribe has been passed on to the owner &editor of the news paper?How does one become a true muslim? I for one have so many questions unanswered!

Unread post by Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:14 am

I THINK SAKINA786 ITS A WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

Unread post by Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:49 pm

Syedna & his followers are biggest hypocrites.Syedna is now old .Who knows which of his faculties is he in control of?The real show of looting ,misleading & duping must be now being run by the numerous shehzadas & there off springs. Sometimes I feel to be a priest is a full time profession where a person can make his coming generations secure by thriving on other peoples hardwork.They are no different from the bloody politicians.After all they share a common aim of exploiting people.<p>AND Yes I believe in the saying "Jaisi Praja vaisa Raja". We deserve what we have. As Indians we deserve teh type of politicians ,the government bcoz it reflects on our National Character. Our national Charater is of selfishness,Corruption ,superstition & greed. <br>Similarly we deserve our spiritual leaders.Our spiritual leaders like politicians are power & money hungry. We bohras are a pucca Sissy lot. We cried foul during these Gujarat riots bcoz for the fisrt time we were targetted. As long as 'other' people die it is OK!!!.With the kind of character of our spiritual leader ship & its followers ,even the soul of prophet must be tormented!!!.<br>Heights of foolishness ,we are looking for Allah under guidance of theives ,totaly materialistic people of Kothar.(When there is a question mark on teh very existence of any God. Be it Allah or any other diety).<br>I am again quoting the lines below.<br>"Yeh Duniya daari aur irfaan ka daava Shuja Khawar, Miya Irfaan ho jaaye to Duniya Chodd dete hain"<p>And to our leaders ( Spiritual & Political) from Fanaah Kaanpuri<br>"Aap ki rahnumaai ka kya poochna<br>Rahzan kah uthe rahnooma aapko"<p>And please bear in mind that even I am a part of this corruption & hypocrisy,as I have courage to put forth teh views thru this website only & not able to publicly say so.However I can console myself to some extent by not participating in any of there damned rituals & showoffs or by doing mataam for Imam Hussein at one moment & then cracking jokes & laughing at the other. Nor am I a pimp like one aamil of M.P (Ask teh people of Indore abt one Bhaai Shaahab who was involve in prostitution racket)nor do I booze like one of the person who was given title of sheikh(He is no more.Died a premature death due to excessive boozing).<br>Nor do I attend horse races & gamble like innumerable mumeneen .I smoke & do it openly so.I don't say that you have to be apologetic for ur vices but then please ,for a true momeneen ,a follower of righteous syedna does it look nice? Don't worry throw some money at him ,Do a Zyafat for Syedna or his minions & all ur gunaahs will be done away with. U will be the most honourable person in the Bohra society ,even if ur acts or profession ,ur source of Income is totally against teh tenets of Islam. <br>& I know that even if for a second it rings to ur ears as truth ,the next moment teh comfort ,teh greed ,the ease with which u can by pass all norms of Islam by hiding in ur saviour ur aqua maula,will prevail & may be ruhaani bawa will say laanat to all such like minded people.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:25 am

dear asif <br>after reading your reply which i think in one way is right but remember we have to pay for our sins here and definately everybody shall pay for their sins in one way or the other but according to my knowledge and faith i have total confidence being a true bohra that his holiness is clean and holy.I think we attend a majlis not for any bhaisaheb or sheikh but for who ever day it is. whether a bhaisaheb or sheikh gambles boozes or is sick in the mind we can not follow that because thats his life but we have to attend the mosque because it is a place of worship and it is wajib for us to go there. i also hate the kothar but let sleeping dogs lie.

Unread post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:45 am

Simbacom,<br>This is nothing but giving false consolation to urself.If you consider Syedna to be holy(QalMasoon) and realy spiritually gifted then How come under his leader ship all sorts of criminal are harboured.Don't we all know the influence of criminals in Kothar.I can site examples of criminals with close proximity to ur his holiness himself.<br>I have heard that Ali Sahaab himself a Caliph used to earn his daily bread by hardwork.He distinguished between the quality of money(How it is earned?)Can Ur syedna or his chamchas boast of even iota of those ideals?These people relish good life.& that too as a parasitic life. What skills they possess? Just bcoz by some random probability those sperms & eggcell produced a zygote in that family?& so they become spiritual?They are mere mortals who are in duping others.U talk of paying of the sins.If that is so they will be the biggest culprits. Unfortunately there is no GOD or anything. If there is natural justice rendered it will have to be done on this earth only. <br>And if Syedna is a mere mortal then even he will have vices .He can be questioned?He & his shehzadas are no superior than a common man.Though they are conman

Unread post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:38 pm

Kinda reminds me of a couple of very pious leaders who had some of the worse munafiqs surrounding them...<p>Muhammad Rasullah (history of full of cases), Maulana Ali (attacked two times by so called companions of the Prophet), Imam Hassan (poisoned by his own wife), Imam Husayn (attacked by a majority of ummah at the time...the list goes on.<p>Sayedna's (tus) in good company at least.

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2002 12:40 am

Brother Qiyam,<p>Could it be because he is not a very pious leader in the first place??<br>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:35 am

Well..We are touching a dangerous ground here. <p>It is so difficult to believe nice stuff about someone when all you see is evilness from his agent coming from all quarters of the world. <p>I guess someone could say he is old and he cant be blame for something which he is not aware off but then do you think we can afford to hear this excuse all the time?? <p>Why belief in such system to begin with

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:11 pm

Dear Br. Anajmi,<br>I feel that Sayedna (tus) is a pious leader...as well as many other things to his credit. The biggest being that he leads by practice and example..not by word alone.<p>Dear Sis Jinx,<br>I may have misinterpreted your post. Sayedna is old physicallly...not in mentally. If you haven't heard him recently...he gave a full bayan in Yemen in arabic...with full clarity.<p>As far as being aware of everyone's actions...is couldn't be. I know many bhaisahebs who sometimes do exactly the opposite of what Sayedna teaches...I am sure most on this board can attest to it. Those he finds out about get reprimanded...I can attest to this personally.

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm

I am sure Osama bin Laden is/was a pious man so was Khomeni and so are the millions of mullahs and their minions!<p>True piety and human repression can NEVER go hand in hand! <p>Pls note:<br>========<br>I am not in anyway suggesting that the dai (tus), osama bin laden, khomeni and the million mullahs repress/repressed in any way!<p>The bohris are kind & gentle people and this is a testament to the bohra faith!

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:04 am

"The bohris are kind & gentle people and this is a testament to the bohra faith!"<p>-- try to learn a lesson from them hafeez...stop creating nuisance in the board.<br> I dont know much about the Aga Khan but I guess that revered person doesnt teach all the people of ur creed to be so hateful.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:00 pm

<br>Sayedna is old physicallly...not in mentally. If you haven't heard him recently...he gave a full bayan in Yemen in arabic...with full clarity.<p>How do you know that bayan had full clarity when you don't understand Arabic?<p>

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:30 pm

Dear Muslim,<br>What did I write that I didn't understand arabic?

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:12 pm

I too saw the video of the Arabicc waez given by Sayedan in the Yemen.<p>While Sayedna was obviously reading, he was very clear as his intonation changed on the basis of what he was reading. As a person who is fairly fluent in Arabic, I can say that his speech was very clear.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:39 pm

<br>Well yes, if he's reading a prepared speech, it better be clear. Personally I'm very skeptical based on the lisane-dawat speeches I've heard but I'll take your word for it.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:18 pm

Sayedna's waez in Arabic appeared very clear to me. If he did not have command over the language, he would not have been able to demonstrate acute pathos of the tragedy at Kerbala the way he did. His tonality clearly altered in correspondence with the message he was reading.<p>Please understand that most waezes are pre-written and read. Waez may over time become fluent enough to remember the words but not the passions and pathos that go with various passages.<p>I think Arabic was on spot, but Sayedna does have a very marked accent which distinguishes him from a native Arabic speaker.

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:21 am

Asif,<br>I cannot express how much anger you have enticed in me. Your saying that the Syedna is old and is not in control of his faculties is such a great sin that you will burn in the fire of hell forever. I pray to Allah everyday that let Asif be subjected to the worst of torments. You do not have the privilege of seeing Syedna in close while I have observed him from very very close. He is mentally maybe a million times sharper than you. He has the purtiy of his soul and mind due to which he remains so fresh. Unlike a munafiq like you who is burdened under the enormity of his sins. Syedna personality is the most radiant, charming and refreshing one I have ever seen. I have not one bit of doubt that he is the only true Dai of Imam uz Zaman and due to my valaayat I will occupy a place in jannat. I think in your love for wealth you have forgotten the greatest job that the Haq nee Daawat is doing - freeing the souls of moomin from this sea of hayulaa. Your knowledge is little and your fitnat is great. Yours will be a pitiable plight.

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:38 am

<br>42:6<br>Malik<br>Those who take others as their guardians besides Him, Allah Himself is watching them; and O Prophet, you are not the disposer of their affairs.<p>Pickthall<br>And as for those who choose protecting friends beside Him, Allah is Warden over them, and thou art in no wise a guardian over them.<p>Yusuf Ali<br>And those who take as protectors others besides Him Allah doth watch over them; and thou art not the disposer of their affairs<p>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:16 am

>>>Aga Khani fessed-up now a true maumeen fesses-up>>>><p>Muslim First, for those of us who do not design 33 storey buildings nor profess absolute piety, can you explain what this means? Are you using fess in its dictionary meaning or is it American slang? Thank you very much for helping one (of very many?) Allah's creature less capable than you.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:30 am

Dear Huzaif,<br>There is a saying in Hindi "Billi ke kahne se Cheeka nahi toot jata ".Ur outburst is nothing but screams of an ignorant mind.In any case as I have said before ppl like u deserve the type of spiritual leadership u r having now. U will also agree with it!!!!!:-).<br>By the way I have a doubt which may be all those attending this forum can answer. <br>For eg ,as per Huzaif all those who don't believe in Syedna will be going to hell & blah ,blah .Now what's teh percentage of Bohras in world population say around 1-2% or may be even lower than that.So does it imply that only 1% of world population will be going to Jannat & rest all in Hell?!!!!<p>By the same token muslims as a whole may constituet how much ? say 30% .Is it posible that only 30% of World Population will go Jannat rest all in Jahannam.<p>Same can be argued for any religion .even for Christianity.<p>Now doesn't the common sense say that there has to be only one absolute truth.<p>Is it not logical that the absolute truth is that there is no "God". At the max u can call nature , the primary forces like Gravity, ElectoMagnetic force & nuclear forces as equivalent to GOD. Agreed that it has no consciousness but still the nature is governed by them. May be String theory will in future explain notion of "GOD".<p>Fail to understand how people can have faith & belief in "GOD". Though I think it is the feeling of helpness & fear which drives them to GOD

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:39 am

Quote:Kinda reminds me of a couple of very pious leaders who had some of the worse munafiqs surrounding them...<br>..........<br>Sayedna's (tus) in good company at least.<p>Pious leaders with worse<br>but Sayedna in good comapny<br>The equation does not fit.<p>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:49 pm

Dear Ponga,<br>If you had read the "......" that you didn't quote you would have read the examples I gave. Let me quote myself:<p>"Kinda reminds me of a couple of very pious leaders who had some of the worse munafiqs surrounding them...<p>Muhammad Rasullah (history of full of cases), Maulana Ali (attacked two times by so called companions of the Prophet), Imam Hassan (poisoned by his own wife), Imam Husayn (attacked by a majority of ummah at the time...the list goes on.<p>Sayedna's (tus) in good company at least."<br>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:37 pm

Muslim First, almost exactly a year ago you wrote:<br>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><br>Dear Brothers and Sisters<br>Assalamo-Alaikum<br>Last couple of days after I came across following a-Hadith I was telling<br>myself “What are you doing on this site and why are you doing it”<br>Answer was simple. I was creating Fitna. Internet can be addictive and I<br>was wasting my time and not attending to my business.<br>Problems we are discussing and arguing about are centuries old. They<br>remain unsolved, our arguments or discussions will not solve it either.<br>In process of my participation on this site I have probably hurt some<br>Brothers feelings, please accept my humble apologies and I hope Allah<br>SWT will forgive me for that.<br>I pray that Bohri brothers will resolve their problems to the satisfaction<br>of all concerned. Aamin.<br>Wassalaam and Allah Hafeez, please pray for me.<br>_______________________________________<br>I hope brothers and sisters will post a Hadth or good thoughts here for<br>everybody to reflect on<br>Here are two got me thinking<br>-----------------------------------------<br>A:- The Prophet said, "The most hated person in the sight of Allah is the<br>most quarrelsome person." (Shahih Al -Bukhari No. 3:637)<br>B:- Allah’s Messenger said “(a) I guarantee a home in Paradise for a<br>person who gives up arguments and disputes even if he is on truth. (b)<br>and a home in middle of Paradise for a person who<br>gives up lying (false statements) even while joking. (c) and [I (also)<br>Guarantee ] a home in the highest par of Paradise for a person who has<br>high standard of character.” (Abu dawud, At-Tirmidhi, Nasa’I and Ibn<br>Majah)>>>>>>>>>>><p>What happened? Bumped into your mullah soon after writing the above?

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:18 am

bhajipao,<p>Muslim First can answer all your questions but he is unwilling to. There is a difference between unwillingness to answer and inability to answer and you should understand that.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:11 am

Asif,<br>If there was no God, then who created this world? <br>If there was no God, then why is there different fate for different people?<br>If there was no God, then did Rasulullah speak lies?<br>If there was no God, then why do you feel scared about your own death?<br>If there was no God, then what is the purpose of our lives?<br>You can never answer these questions. It is not I who am ignorant it is you who are. <br>I read the Quran and other ala kitaabs for 6 hours a day. I challenge you to a debate. You can utter whatever you want. I will not interrupt. Then I will reply to all your utterances. Let this debate be recorded.<br>You are indeed a thankless human being. Don't blame me if you if you become a snake.<p><br>

Unread post by Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:20 am

<br>Br. anajmi <p>Jazak allah Khairen<p>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:24 am

> Is it not logical that the absolute truth is that there is no "God".<p>asif,<p>no, there is absolutely nothing "logical" about this statement, not any more so than the opposite.<p>Your claim depends on the idea that science is incompatible with belief in a Creator. Note: this claim is separate and distinct from the fact that certain religions have made claims which are scientifically thought to be inaccurate. All specific religious tradition aside, how can you ever "prove" that what you're saying is true? You are taking the same leap of faith that any Muslim, Christian, etc. takes.<p>There is no difference.<br>salaam