Syedna saheb's message on This Ramadan

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Syedna saheb's message on This Ramadan

Unread post by accountability » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Syedna saheb's message was relayed this ramadan throughout the world. it was half an hour address. Syedna saheb through out emphasized on giving wajebat, he misquoted quranic verses, which never corrobrated this message. For the amount of wajebat, he said, that there is no measure, his words are the measure, or in another word, his appointees will decide the amounts, though exorbitant, but to be paid.

syedna saheb did not elobrate, how an average or poor bohra will get to pay this. He was reading from a written text, many times he stumbled and repeated sentences.

his message did not contain a word about help to other mumineen, or he did not advise sons to help their parents, or brothers their brothers. Ramadan's message of philanthropy and virtues was lost among his rhetorical repetence of giving money to his administration, that too withouut any islamic justification.

SBM

Re: Syedna saheb's message on This Ramadan

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:40 pm

So what's new...........
It is Wajebaat or Purjosh Maatam.........

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Bhai accountability,
Can you post a link to a video or audio record of this address? It would be interesting.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:51 am

it was played in all masjids and markaz. I checked mumineen.org or malumaat. But they have not posted it on line.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 am

I have one 1000GB hard disk complete full and other one half full containing such messages and Bayaans.. how to downloadn web?? I have NO idea.

If somebody knows how to do it, I am ready for lending him the hard disk.

I am in Kuwait
OLD Khaitan
Near Magfar Round about

((send me a private message))

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:29 am

The bayaan was also played in our masjid. Sayedna saheb kept on stressing to pay wajebaat more and more. But the point is what is "more".

If i have "x" amount due, than probably anything more than "x" is more. Nowhere sayedna told how to determine the value "x".

This was a great oppurtunity for him to explain the ahkaam of wajebat, most of the bohras would have learnt how to calculate their dues.

I think probably keeping masses uneducated on this subject is that if people start calculating on their own, many will be exempted from paying anything which is a loss to them.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 am

Guys, sorry to say that the hard disk was already formatted due to download something which was more interested than that video clips.

regardZ

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

@hus
Ask gulf, he is quick with his numbers!

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:38 am

I too would be interested i hearing this bayaan. Since malumaat and mumineen have not posted it, i've been unable to hear it. I wonder if the whole thing can be posted as a bit torrent somewhere to be downloaded individually?

babu

Unread post by babu » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:17 am

Originally posted by Hozefa:
Guys, sorry to say that the hard disk was already formatted due to download something which was more interested than that video clips.

regardZ
HEY, C'MON YAAR, WHAT'S INTERESTED SHARE WITH US . GEGEGEGEGEGEGE ;)